[ SP - F01 ] Enough. Is. Enough.

Illiure leaned on the stone rim of the bridge, her elbow propped on it while her chin rested on her palm. Her cyan gaze was locked onto the sun in the sky, Kueto sitting happily on the flat surface. It sure is beautiful.. Illiure thought sadly. But its all fake.. Her depressed eyes were glossy in the evening sun. Even the me in here is fake. She sighed dejectedly and looked at her hands. Am I really to be doomed here? She looked back at Kueto. As much as I love you, I know you're just a programmed part of this hell game. She gave a sad smile at the bunny, who seemed joyously playing with its ears. "Hey Kueto, are you real?" she asked, seeming to trigger the bunny's attention. The bunny shook its head and gave a sad squeak and then went playing again. As I thought..

Even if I do survive this game, what will happen to me once I get out of here? I'll be back at home with Toya and Kaito.. they'll treat me like dirt again. Whats the point? She asked herself, her mind was swirling with pity and sympathy for her lost soul. I'll never get out of here, not alive at least.. She thought bitterly as she hauled herself onto the thin rim of the bridge. Kueto gave out a terrified squeal as Illiure's posture straightened. "Don't worry Kueto, I'll be fine," she said calmly and gently, reaching down to scratch Kueto's soft forehead. I'll be fine. "Goodbye Kueto.." she whispered sadly. Just as Kueto gave a high pitched squeal of horror, she fell.

Now she was gone, gone, gone.