[PP-F22] A Loving Reunion -Hestia and Myself-

Domarus had taken Raven to the twenty second floor of Aincrad.  The most recently acquired floor which apparently took far, far much more time to unlock then it should have.  Domarus walked around, scanning the area while in his Sovereign armor.  His ax was ready for unsheathing in case any monsters appeared out of nowhere.  Raven was behind him with the new gear that Domarus had crafted for her.  He did not want her dying on him, and he was working on training her.  Keres was with them as well, in her maid uniform as usual, with Porvós curled around her torso as usual, and Rhozarth flying up ahead acting as a scout.

"The front lines sure took their time unlocking this floor.  We're here to scout it out ourselves, and from what I've heard the monsters are weaker when compared to the typical floor leveled monsters.  So it should be comparable to a few floors below, some of which you've fought yourself.  If you were still tier one I would never have taken you to this floor and would have made the trip myself.  Come on, this lake doesn't have anything else of interest.  Let's move on to the forest shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael and Joan were also on the floor, these players seeking to scout it out themselves as well.  They didn't have any assignments so they figured they may keep busy by doing this.  Information was always important.  Mark and Archer moved side by side, as they had already come to know each other.  Azrael and Joan walked side by side as well.  Neither would be taking the lead even though Azrael was more experienced and technically Fearx' second in command.  Ini fact, the two were interested in not only scouting the floor, but testing the limits of its strength.  "Should we look for a dungeon Azrael?  Or something else?  I heard the boss room was found but we probably shouldn't take it on ourselves.  Even with the other Virtues."  Azrael shook her head.  "No, I'd suggest finding a field boss to be safe."

@Hestia

Edited by Domarus

Raven follows behind Domarus with a grin of excitement to see what this floor could hold, and even more excited she is being allowed to look around it when she could be considered under leveled for it. She smiles as she looks at her outfit that has taken on more darker hues of colors, and looking less childish, and more like a professional in terms of a warrior that could fight back against enemies. She smiles a bit remembering the first time she used All Might against a enemy. She just chuckles rather happily at such thoughts entering her mind at that feeling of satisfaction of surpassing her fear and shattering them to allow her a chance of survival in this world. She looks over the lake and then looks back and nods her head fine with getting out of there since the lake is particularly bright and seems like a waste of time to be at. Got it Domarus lets head on over towards the forest. She says excitedly. I wonder if there are any quests yet for this floor. When does Cardinal usually do those? Do you know? She asks curiously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk around the floor with my arms behind my head just wearing casual clothes from having heard rumors of this place being rather relaxed and peaceful for the most part surprisingly. Having expected floors to get more terrifying not more relaxed and peaceful for this floor. As i walk around i spot two familiar faces and with a raised eyebrow walks on over towards the two. Well if it isn't Azrael, and Joan. How are you two doing? I see you're just as curious as myself at exploring this floor after having heard that it got unlocked. I say rather cheerfully as i look around the floor with a smile. I like it. It is actually peaceful and seems like a nice spot to just think and relax. Like that poet, or story writer who went out into a combat away from civilization to clear his mind. I forget the name of that person, but this floor seems like a perfect example of such a setting. Able to create a nice cabin, and just enjoy yourself with a nice lake view. I say with a smile, and the blushes realizing i might've been rambling. I am sorry for doing that i might be wasting your time. If you want i could go off by myself. I say with a blush of embarrassment to the two realizing they might be busy with something.

Raven was very obedient and quick to learn his lessons.  She was so easy, yet he wondered how long it would take before she was brought to the point where she accepted his true nature, his true goals, and true mission as gospel.  They were now going to be going through this floor, scouting it out thoroughly, and then he'd bring her back to the floor below.  He needed col for a guild hall however, so he wondered if he could clear a few monsters.  That of course depended on what their levels were, how dangerous they were to say.  As they headed over to the forest, Raven mentioned cardinal and how she wondered if whether or not it had made any quests on this floor as of yet.  Domarus shrugged.
     "Other than the front liners, we're probably the first players to actually be walking on this floor.  I very much doubt that-"  Suddenly, two bucks rushed at Domarus with their Antlers down.  He drew his ax and blocked them, pushing them back with not much effort.  He turned to Raven.

"Stay out of this fight for now Raven.  I want to determine how difficult they'll be...  Also I forgot to ask:  What build are you developing currently?"

Spoiler

Monster stats:  296 HP, 111 dmg each.  2 monsters.

Domarus' Stats:

Spoiler

Level:  37

Health:  760/760

Energy:  76/76

Mitigation:  54

Accuracy:  3-4

Evasion:  0

Damage:  15-19

Damage over Time:  None

Counter Damage:  2 Tier 2 Thorns:  24 dmg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two of them turned to the voice who spoke up.  Joan was the one who gave the most excited reaction, while Azrael simply smiled.  Though, there was an issue with her knowing that the two were together, it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.  Azrael nodded but Joan was the one who spoke up.  "Indeed!  We were discussing precisely where we should start first.  We've ruled out dungeons, so we felt that starting with monsters and a field boss would be a suitable start."  "We mustn't be hasty however.  Patience brings reward."  They listened as Hestia began to describe the floor they were on and they nodded.  "Yes, it seems this world was meant to be a break for players.  A vacation site to get away from the fighting, the danger, the threats.  We believe that's why there isn't any labyrinth and just the boss.  And why we wonder if the boss isn't too difficult after all.  Of course, we do need to be cautious.  Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before the fall."  When Hestia mentioned joining them Azrael nodded with a smile.  "We don't mind at all Hestia."

@Hestia

raven nods her head and quickly backs away from the two enemies that are heading towards them keeping her eyes open and curious to see what these enemies will do. When asked about here build she nods her head. Well i was going for the kind of basic always accuracy, evasion, damage, and whenever i get a familiar that when you deem myself ready could be my accuracy so i can then try to think what would be a better trinket, or armor, or something. I do wish to try and do as much damage as possible while hitting as frequently, and dodging as many attacks as possible. She says with a smile on her face as she looks towards you excited to see you fight against these creatures wanting to see what happens when someone as strong as Domarus hits enemies on this new floor that got opened up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile rather happily hearing the two players fine with me joining them in there search for some type of field boss apparently in the hopes of seeing what this floor is capable of which makes sense really, and makes it rather curious to know what kind of enemies are actually on this floor. So then where do we search for first for these type of things? The forests, or the lake that some people seem to be hyping up for some reason? I ask the two players rather curiously what would there interest be in for tackling the area that is the new floor. Also yeah i can agree having patience and being cautious can be entirely necessary for tackling any new things that this floor could handle. For all we know there could be something on this floor that is much more dangerous then anything else. To have that image of being peaceful, but be entirely dangerous on the down low. I say with a nod of my head.

Domarus listened as she described all the stats that she wanted, and pretty much already had and was silent for a moment before replying.

"So, your answer is you want to be a dps.  Those were stats Raven, not builds.  Builds are dps players, who focus on raw damage.  Then there are tanks, who absorb damage and draw attention.  There are support players who heal others and give them temporary buffs.  And finally there's the scout build, meant for gathering resources and increasing the loot rate greatly.  There are hybrid builds and sub builds as well.  An example is a tank and dps hybrid, like what I'm shooting for.  There's also dps and rogue combination, most of the time known as rogues.  There are support tank builds, scout supporters.  Dps supporters, dps scouts.  Etc.  Sub builds would mainly be different ways to use the build, such as single or AoE based attacks.  Raw damage or DoT and thorns.  Things like that.  Also, what skills are you planning to get, if you're shooting for dps?"

The two of them listened as Hestia asked them where they should start looking.  Azrael nodded to hear when she mentioned the forest.  "It's best to look in the obvious places first, as the weakest of the lot are always there.  Whether we'll see any field boss the first time around or not will be determined I suppose.  Come on we should get started before we lose daylight."  As they made their way towards the outskirts of the forest, Hestia agreed with their comments.  Soon enough they were approaching the danger zone.  Joan looked at Hestia with a smile.  "We should probably understand what all of our skills and uses are before fighting don't you think?  I'm an AoE dps player, and as you saw before my weapon is a katana, but I have some mitigation on me to keep from dying~"  "My weapon is a rapier, and I am a duel focused dps player."  "Sooooo, what's your build and weapon Hestia?"

@Hestia

She nods her head and quickly responds while you are fighting the two bucks still. I want to be a DPS that focuses on pure raw damage that i can put out while using evasion to dodge the hits instead of tanking them like you are with your hybrid build. She says wishing to toss the information out as quick as possible to try and not distract you from that fight as she continues just watching as you had requested her to do so. Also i have a few skills i plan to get like battle healing, and charge being the two that stick out right away from memory as i try to think of it Domarus. She says while watching the fight while being weary of her own surroundings knowing that something could come to try and kill her while she isn't looking in how it could approach. Also using her sense of hearing to aid in this endeavor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nod my head in understanding of Azrael's thoughts to look in places that could be obvious, but not really liking the term weakest lot of players. Even then i just put it to the side thinking that arguing about terminology would be a waste of time, and like it had proven with Domarus. When asked for my build i say with a smile. I am a tank with two ranks in first aid alongside that fact. Just for a encase emergency that people could get in if someone somehow gets over my hate of the monster. That way i can then make sure everyone survives to the best of my ability. Since seeing someone shatter into data is not on my to do list ever. I say as i look at the two girls. Also my gear is heavy armor, shield, and curved sword with my only real damage though is coming from bleed, and thorns type of deal. So not much actual damage as in lots of unmitigated options i went for. I explain to the two.

Domarus used his brute force to throw both of the bucks back, knocking them onto their backs.  He then activated charge, rushing at them with his strongest sword art that would devastate their health.  The second buck was on it's feet faster than he expected, it's instinct forcing itself to achieve high reaction timing.  The first buck wasn't so lucky.  Domarus' blade cleaved through the animal multiple times, dealing two hundred and sixty six points of damage to the beast.  The creature only had thirty points of health left but seemed to have energy within itself still.  The buck rammed him with it's antlers, and it's comrade rushed over and struck him as well.  His health dropped by one hundred and sixteen points.  He didn't flinch or blink, just stare at the monsters through his visor and lashed out with his ax, knocking them back again as payback.  
     "My build is designed for raw damage as well Raven.  I have two suits of armor, one of which has thorns.  I have a two handed weapon with nearly the highest damage, I have almost mastered charge.  I plan to get the ferocity mod, then work on my armor skill till I obtain the athletics mod.  After that the only thing that can make me any stronger is if I get my hands on unique enhancements or demonic items."

The two listened carefully as Hestia described her build and the equipment which she possessed.  Azrael nodded while Joan smiled cutely.  "A tank, A DPS and an AoE DPS~  Plus she has some healing skills.  Pretty set party don't you think Azrael?"  "Indeed.  In that case let's try and find a field boss after testing out the normal monsters."  "How do we want to do this though?  Like, who should strike first?"  Azrael thought about it and looked to Hestia.  "How about you use your howl skill and I'll come in after you.  Joan, you can follow up, agreed?"  

@Hestia

Edited by Domarus

Well in terms of raw damage Domarus i don't want something like thorns. I would want only things that could increase just my damage output to the max,or something of the like. Not having to use thorns or anything of the such in aiding my damage if that is even possible. She says towards you while watching as you absolutely dominate the two bucks that tried to attack yourself as she just watched the display. Taking down some notes on how to fight even better then what she can now from how you're reacting and moving. Not taking down any notes about the actual attack pattern or such that you are doing. Knowing that would be useless since the two of them are using different weapons which would mean different ways the two would fight. Thus trying to copy the movements she is seeing would be useless, and counterproductive towards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At hearing the battle plan in terms of attacking i nod my head completely fine with that since i know it will be easily handled all things considered. Even if i am unable to heal myself up to make sure i can stay alive without any issue. I just grin slightly at that even then since it just means that when the boss fight comes me healing up Morgen will be the best i could do in that fights besides trying to aid Morgen with tanking if for some reason he loses more then i could heal him up for. That is fine with me Joan, Azrael. With the three of us anything this floor oculd try to throw at us i am certain wouldn't be anything at all with what we can do in terms of our builds. Especially since i have seen Joan just absolutely decimate mobs already before. I say with a chuckle remembering the  minotaurs that got killed with a single sword strike.

Domarus was relentless.  He continued to swing his blade at the two monsters even when they dodged him.  He used the momentum of his ax to keep his attacks going, but it was taking up lots of energy.  That was the downfall of this weapon:  The insane amount of energy decrease per sword art.  He considered every day to switching to the two handed spear, but he needed the col to purchase a guild hall first.  Domarus was struck by the two monsters again, receiving another one hundred and fifteen points of damage, bringing him down to five hundred health.  He snapped and lashed out at the monsters, missing the first one but striking the other.  All it took was a clean strike on each to kill them for good.

"You miss the point Raven.  If it's raw damage you seek, then you must seek it everywhere.  Damage over time, base damage, sword arts, skills, mods, thorns, unique enhancements, demonics, unique skills.  If you want damage you have to fight to get every last inch of it you possibly can.  Otherwise you're not going the full lengths."

Domarus:  529/760 <> 20/76

Buck 1:  30/296
Buck 2:  86/296

They approached the edge of the forest as they walked, and when Joan heard Hestia's words she almost pouted.  "I told you Hestia, it wasn't me.  They were not a high level and actually fairly low for that floor.  I really am not all that good."  Azrael was beginning to wonder if she should tell Hestia that they were part of a group known as the seven virtues, but decided against it.  Like Joan she didn't feel the need to show off their name in any manner or form.  "And while I indeed hope that to be true Hestia.  The forests are-"  She cut off as she activated charge, launching over to a nearby monster that was on it's own and in hiding in the bushes.  She activated her sword art and obliterated it in one pierce.  "Well like I said before, the obvious places are where the weakest mobs are.  Forest is the most obvious and thus they are the weakest.  A good place to start don't you think?"

@Hestia

Edited by Domarus

Raven nods her head as she tries to think of a new type of plan for her gear and smiles as a plan forms in her mind. Why don't i have something like two trinkets one for accuracy, and the other my evasion. That way i can focus on having my weapon free for some DoT, or have my armor allowed to get some thorns of sorts you know? She says with a grin on her face liking the solution she came up with to tackle a this with allowing more options to be available to her with what she came up with. She continues watching you fight, and then realizes one more thing. Hmm actually when do you think i will be allowed a familiar? Since that would help with being the best damage person also. She asks you rather innocently with a tilt of her head as she continues watching you decimate the two bucks in question that are trying to attack, but barely doing anything in terms of actual damage towards you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmhmm sure whatever you say Joan, but i am certain of the fact that you are really strong, and capable warrior on your own no matter the fly. Makes me wonder why you guys weren't at the boss meeting since we would lvoe to have players as capable as yourselves to aid us in taking down the floor bosses. I say with a cheerful smile as i look between the two wondering why that was the case. Why they weren't within the boss meeting by any margin since they weren't placed in the team lists. I then see Azrail attack a mob and kill it with a singular attack and i whistle in surprise and appreciation of such a feat. Knowing that while this floor has been known to be easier then the other floors already. That doesn't mean that some mobs aren't still rather strong when they are compared to what i can do against them for my level. See what i mean you both can decimate these mobs with ease. i say jokingly to the two woman.

Domarus watched as the two bucks rushed at him again before he released Trample act, shattering them all to oblivion.  When he finished them, his reward was eight hundred and eighty eight col from one of the monsters.  And one thousand one hundred and eighty four col, and one material from the monster.  When he backed off he turned to answer Raven's question.  
     "
In truth there is no right or wrong way to do it Raven.  You could focus on DoT damage or thorns and it really wouldn't matter.  Myself, my current strongest is my thorns armor, mitigation armor, and accuracy ax.  I plan to stockpile on DoT potions and immolation potions which grant bonus thorns damage.  These I plan to use in the boss raids and hopefully, the other front liners will pay far more attention to me then they are right now."  No one seemed to care about Domarus and that would soon change.  But only if he began to raise an empire from nothing.  Once he did that then there would be no stopping him.  He needed to get stronger fast though.

ID#  97101  BD:  3+3  MD:  3
ID#  97102  BD:  7  MD:  1

ID#  97103  LD:  3 no bonus.  888 col
ID#  97104  CD:  7  LD:  10  +1,184 col, 1 MAT

15x6=90 dmg

Joan was a little embarrassed when Hestia brought up the matter of the front lines and taking on the bosses.  It was always something she struggled with, as well as the other virtues.  All but Azrael that is.  "The issue is not in our stats, skills or equipment Hestia.  It's with the players in the front lines...  It's not just Joan and myself, there are five others.  While we didn't call ourselves such, we have been titles the seven virtues.  We don't take crime or sin lightly.  Half of the front liners are guilty of a great many things, and their personalities are unkind towards others, uncooperative.  It's impossible for us to work with people who are too prideful to work with others, or are simply too bloodthirsty.  Several of the players on the front lines have blood on their hands, and refuse to repent.  This is something that goes against our own beliefs."

@Hestia

Edited by Domarus

If i may ask why do you wish to gain attention from frontliners? She asks innocently not knowing why somebody would care that much to get attention from such people. Knowing that thsoe people are powerful since they can clear floors, but in and of itself them just being normal people whose opinions could be ignored. Raven focuses as you kill the two enemies as they disperse into crystals and gives you some loot for it as she looks around the forest area and notices some weird hazy fuzzy things. Seeing them she curiously moves closer to try and touch them to see what they are about. Finding those things rather interesting and trying to chase after them with a small smile on her face. Her childlike curiosity slowly creeping its head to make her want to figure out what are these things the forest has within it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At hearing the reasoning i nod my head in understanding of why some would have an issue for that in terms of morals. Not finding much reason to be against it myself since it is sadly a case of results are needed, and if we tried to stop such players it would only slow down everyone else from escaping this game that is utter hell. Well i can understanding if that is your personal beliefs Joan, Azrael. I mean we would appreciate you guys, but i can understand if you don't wish to be for those reasons. I say in a kind and gentle tone of voice not wishing to force anything on the two players. However, their group name is a rather interesting one. Definitely one to keep in mind for the future to see if anybody else knows it, or if it becomes a name that is known in the future. Since it is interesting who these seven players are, but i don't wish to bother the two anymore about such a group.

"You can't change anything if you don't have the attention."  He said simply.  It wasn't time for Raven to learn about his plans just yet, he still had far too much work to do.  Soon he saw Raven's attention shift from him to somewhere in the forest.  He turns to look at what it is and sees the haze she's looking at.  The strange phenomenon was a humanoid shape but it's appearance was...  Well he couldn't make heads or tails of it, it was just a haze.  To Raven however she saw the humanoid ish shape and reached to touch the hand of it...  Or what he believed to be it's hand.  Keres was up beside them and waited there patiently.  Domarus turned to Rhozarth and nodded, the flaming dragon taking flight to get a better view of the surrounding area.  Domarus didn't like anomalies in any case, so he wanted more information on them.  Rhozarth tried to keep hidden in the end however, so that the anomalies and any nearby players or monsters would not spot him.

Hestia seemed to understand their point of view.  However there was in fact more to the story.  Fearx and Chaos had a plan to remove the players who were making the front lines and progressing floors such a pain for everyone else.  Preferably without any deaths, even if it is forcefully.  Zandra and Ariel were on the top of the list, and once the front lines was cleared, they would help the players establish an organized, cooperating and flexible force that could work together and aided one another.  Seeking to clear the game rather than focusing on greedy thoughts for boss drops or their own pride.  "If the people change, or said people leave the front lines we'd love to join you guys!  But for now, there's no way cooperation exists and it would be impossible for us to do so.  Sorry."

@Hestia

Raven pouts at what she believes is a rather poor, and bad question. Which to her mind probably means that the answer is one that you don't wish to share for whatever reason. Making her just all the most curious of what actually lays on the other side of these things. However, even if it means to change the frontlines you must be noticed by those people. That can make sense, but getting noticed and being respected enough to actually change are two different entitled in and of itself. She looks towards the hazy outline able to see a masculine like figure from how the body shape is close to it.Then their is mixture of blues, and blacks, and golds that are two hazy to make out any true shape towards where one begins and the other ends. She tries to reach out to touch this phenomenon as it then dissipates before her eyes as her eyes then widen with shock. Feeling a sense of loss, and want of whatever that was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just nod towards Joan able to understand where she is coming from. Don't worry about it as i said i can understand totally Joan. I say with a smile as i look between the two girls as i wait for them to continue on their hunt for this floor boss they are trying to fight for one reason or the other. Well lets get going you two mob grinding can wait, but time doesn't stop for us and time is of the essence when ti comes to knowing who are enemy is to help out those who could otherwise be unprepared and suffer the consequences of that. I say in a serious tone as i look between the two. My familair gazing around the area trying to find that pesky raven that bested it in its plan to capture it last time the two familiars were together. Kuro still wishing to prove to that bird it is just as capable as catching it as it is being able to fly efficiently.

Domarus watched as Raven switched to a pouting look, seeming completely unsatisfied with the answer.  This worked out for Domarus he realized, as now she'd have to focus on learning what he meant by this.  She'd never figure it out however unless he outright told her.  Well she may get part of it but his motivations would forever remain hidden from her sight, until the day she was ready that is.  The way Raven was looking at the haze made Domarus wonder if she could see more detail than he could.  And he wondered why that was.  Domarus watched and waited for her interaction to finish.  When she touched the haze it vanished which surprised even him, and she seemed to stare in longing, reaching out as if she wanted whatever that was but was sad that she couldn't
     "
Raven I want you to tell me what you saw.  The phenomenon had no general appearance on my end other than a general shape."  The total frustration for not understanding something was not at all heard in his voice, or seen on his face, but it was there.  Still that's why he had others to work for him.  If they could see it then he would have something.

Hestia reinforced the idea that their decision was fine and understandable.  Joan seemed relieved that Hestia was fine with it but couldn't help feel nervous.  Pretty soon they'd be facing a horde of player killers, and would probably be attacked by both them and the Celestial Ascendants.  They were supposed to fight against the dark guild while also keeping the sentinels from reaching the paladins.  While that was going on, they also had to protect the apprentices from dying at the hands of the dark guild of their choosing.  It was dangerous, but Fearx was certain that with the seven virtues, the seven sins, and the newly obtained red claw guild, they would have the ability to do so.  And Fearx hadn't steered them wrong yet.  Besides, it seemed there was something personal between Fearx and Itzal that Azrael was in on.  Azrael nodded to Hestia's statement.  "Agreed.  We should be deep enough into the forest to encounter a mini boss."  And not too long after that they ran into just that.  The monster was a large wolf with red eyes.

HP:  2,500
DMG:  250

@Hestia:  ???/??? <> ??/??
Azrael:  1,170/1,170  <>  117/114
Joan:  950/950 <> 84/84

Warg:  2,500/2,500

Edited by Domarus

It looked. Human like, and it seemed familiar. She says softly staring blankly at what she has just seen trying to grasp it futilely. She then looks down at her hands with a saddened look. I..i don't know who that was Doarus, but..i just know that he is somehow a person i know. She says softly while gazing at where the anomaly stood as she then runs after where she saw the anomaly ran off to as she wants to see the source of this. Wanting to see what that thing was. Who was this thing that plagues her mind, and makes her feeling like she is not in place anymore. The feeling of absolute comfort, and happiness she felt for only a brief moment. As if she was finally successful like something that was gone was back in her heart for just a very singular moment in time. Raven being consumed with the need to see this anomaly again. To see what it is.

I look upon the giant warg like creature as it definitely seems more then the usual monster then what i have ever seen before. Well i am a tank not to waste any time on doing my job. I say as i quickly activate howl to get the enemies attention as i quickly move aroudn the wolf away from the two DPS to make sure all the focus are on me, and me alone. So the warg couldn't get to the amount where it could even do a glance with its latest peripheral vision. You're up Joan, and Azrael. I say with a grin curious to see just how much damage the duo could do together. Knowing that in theory they are capable of defeating this quickly most likely. Which does make me curious to see what the results are going to be. however, for now i must keep myself defended. I raise my shield and waits to see the results of this.

[H:3] Hestia: 930/930 90/90  MIT:111  Thorns: 28/bleed 24/2xparalyze/1xregen/1xrecovery/3DMG/1ACC/-1EVA

Azrael:  1,170/1,170  <>  117/114
Joan:  950/950 <> 84/84

Warg:  2,500/2,500

The human like description was the most obvious description she could have given, and one Domarus already had.  However she couldn't know what Domarus had seen himself so he let that one pass.  When she looked at her own hand sadly he was furthermore confused until she continued.  The humanoid figure apparently seemed familiar.  As if it were someone she knew.  Was this person she felt a connection towards from this digital realm the players had been trapped in?  Or were they from the real world?  He may never know to be completely honest, as Raven just seemed confused as hell.  Suddenly the anomaly reappeared further away.  When Raven ran Domarus nearly cursed but said nothing.  He was worried that the floor had a devastating entity to compensate for the lack of danger on this floor, so instead of drawing attention he would keep up with her and protect the girl if the entity attacked.  He didn't want to lose an asset this soon, not with the effort he'd put into her.  

OOC:  Note please:  This is role play combat.  No loot will drop and no rolls will be made.  Attacks will hit and miss at our digression

The warg's focus altered swiftly when she howled.  It seemed furious and angry that she would cry out like wolves do.  Even if she didn't sound like a wolf it was similar enough to strike hatred into the warg's mind.  The beast rushed at her with a vengeance, lashing it's claws out at her, raking across her face, armor and shield, dealing eighty nine damage after mitigation.  Something she'd notice however is that the warg's fangs and claws were dripping with an acid like poison, though it hadn't applied just yet.  Azrael activated charge, rushing at the beast from over Hestia's head.  Before she reached it she gave a sharp whistle and Archer shot down from the sky, it's claws slicing similar to a dagger across the monster's eye, and her blade pierced both of it's eyes before she leaped off the warg and onto safe ground again.  The total damage was three hundred and seventy eight points.  The warg howled in pain but didn't have much time to react as Joan then moved in, striking it along the neck to the hind quarters, dealing four hundred and forty eight damage herself, the extra damage thanks to her two handed weapon.  "Your up @Hestia!"

Raven continues to chase after the anomaly with a look of want and desire in her eyes. Wanting to know what it is she is seeing. Wanting to see what this creature is trying to do by taking on forms that look so similar. First some male looking person, then female that looks like her but older, then what looks like her sister. She grits her teeth wanting to know what it is. Not knowing herself that she is slowly being led towards her sister bit by bit. With each step the anomaly to stay close enough to have raven follow it, but far enough to get progress done. Causing raven utter torment, and slowly increasing madness from wanting to know who it is. Raven forgetting entirely her want of training with Domarus to try and improve herself in terms of leveling. For instead trying to find out what that anomaly is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chuckle at seeing the beast be brought down a few pegs in terms of its health as she quickly charges in after Azrael, and and Joan as she tries to strike the warg activating her rising sun sword art and strikes it as she smiles as her luck pulls through as she activates Stun, Paralyze, and Bleed at the same time from her enhancements activating. She finishes the sword art by tossing it toward her familiar that continue the form of blinding the creature by using her blade to blind the warg. With that her familiar drops it into her hand as she pets it very shortly before turning towards the paralyzed creature that can't even move as i lean against it. So. Nice weather we are having aren't we. I say jokingly not being phased by this as paralyzing the enemy is the usual for myself at this point. Being use to the fact that i can talk during battle because of this effect.

Domarus continued to keep up with her, soon breaking into a chase just to do so.  She kept speeding up and these anomalies were not in his favor at all.  He couldn't see the detail she could, he was wearing heavy armor which slowed him down, and these anomalies continued to increase their speed.  Domarus opened his menu and removed his heavy armor.  The weight was removed instantly and due to the material of his black t-shirt and pants, as well as his strength and athletic skills, allowed him to not only catch up with her but to stay at an even pace beside her.

"I get that whatever that thing is has got you excited, or obsessed, but do NOT run off like that again without speaking to me.  I can't keep you safe if you do that."  He returned his eyes to the anomaly, watching as it was leading them to...  What?  He spotted some incoming monsters from behind and drew his weapon, lashing the two handed ax at them, knocking them back into the forest where they came from.  It wasn't a one shot and thus they got back up and tried chasing them.  Rhozarth gave out a cry, signaling more coming.  If he didn't do something fast then there would be no end to this monster chase...  Domarus picked Raven up with one hand and increased the speed of his run, still chasing after the anomaly, but doing so faster.  Getting away from the monsters and closing the distance between them and the Anomaly.

The two watched as the warg was paralyzed and started to bleed out.  Joan smiled and nodded to Hestia, almost as if to show her proof that others believed she was a great tank and supporter.  When she mentioned the day Joan gave a young and innocent laugh.  "It certainly is~  Don't worry Hestia, just because you can't do anything this current moment doesn't mean you aren't needed or wanted."  As she said this, Azrael pierced the warg along the spine and when it was Joan's turn she rushed in and lashed out with her katana.  Hestia would see Mark, the timid familiar from earlier, working alongside Joan.  Slashing it's claws at the Warg's hide right before she struck it.  Trying to reduce the skin in order to allow her better chances to land a critical hit.  Archer had been doing the same thing, striking right before Azrael went in and attacked.  Suddenly the Warg started moving again, knocking it's paw into Joan and sending her back before rushing at Hestia again.  It opened it's maw around her and slammed it's jaw shut, hoping to not only bite her but devour her.

@Hestia

E...ember. Raven says softly swearing she can see her sister in these anomalies that are around her. No concrete details besides just blurry colors that are close enough to what her sister wears, and the height close enough also. Raven not minding that she is being picked up since she can hear the monsters that are coming, but can't find it in herself to care as her attention is focused purely upon the anomalies that are trying to show her something. Wondering who all these strangers are as some anomalies look like just blurred messes of colors. Raven confused utterly by everything that this forest is like. Finding herself curious what other things are in this forest if they have these weird moving things. Able to weirdly hear some form of combat happening in the distance along with a roar, and then a sound of scraping metal echoing throughout the area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile as Azrael and Joan prove once more providing to strong attacks towards the warg, and then sees the creature get up, and then move  to try and devour. Instead of moving she stands still and then uses her shield to slam into the nose of the creatures as she with a amount of exertion manage to hold off the warg with the attack as i see my health drop from being attacked as i look up at the warg as its saliva drips down upon her armored form while she glances towards Azrael and Joan with a nod of her head. Telling them to take the shot against the warg while she can hold it within lace by forcing it from not devouring her like it seems to be wanting to with some wicked obsession of it. My familiars Kuro flying towards the warg and trying to keep the mouth open also by pawing on the jaw with its paws, and its wings keeping it in flgiht.