[ PP - F03 ] Something New

Spangie sat on the atone paved bench, taking in all the sights in front of her. If only I had my sketchbook.. she gave a sad sigh but gazed happily at the scenery. "Delilah is certainly beautiful isn't it," she said to herself. The sun was high above her head, and it shone radiantly, almost as if it was smiling down on her. Although this was her first time here, she had heard that floor three had held so many beautiful wonders so she just had to go see herself. She regretted nothing. If I could ever afford to buy a house, it would choose this place 100%! Who wouldn't want to live here? She said to herself in a joyous manner. 

She hopped off the bench in an somewhat childish manner before rubbing her stomach hungrily. Darn, I haven't eaten in a while, are there any cafes or restaurants here? She asked herself looking around her area. Finding nothing but old wooden and stone houses that were covered in overgrowth and nature. Beautiful, but not what I'm looking for. She smiled to herself before skipping around and asking players or NPC's for help.

"Hm, you don't know? Thanks anyways!"

"Ohh. This is your first time here? Mine too!"

"There should be one around here? I'll keep that in mind!"

She was soon growing tired from the lack of information she was getting from the townsfolk. Seeing a blonde player on the street, she gave a shrug and bounced over to him. Tapping ever so lightly on his shoulder, she asked. "Hey, excuse me. But do you know of there's any shops around here?" She asked, giving one of her signature smiles.

@Mint

Delilah was indeed a very beautiful Area. Aris had spent his past week or so mostly on the floor, mainly due to having recently set up his very own shop in the homely village. The humble, peaceful and almost otherworldly sphere immediately tempted him into choosing floor 3 as his residence, although he did make a mistake when he started believing that everything on the floor was safe and kind.

That was far from the truth.

Deep breaths slid out in an irregular pattern while the younger boy rushed back to the safe-zone. He had seen a creature- no a mons- no, a demon! It had red eyes that stared directly into his soul as well large, ugly wings that made noises that would follow him for eternity. Aris already found bees and anything alike terrifying in real life, but now they had magically grown to sizes he hadn't even imagined. Fear was written all over his face as he made it to the safe-zone, a couple elven NPC's offering him confused looks. Quickly, Aris blended into the crowd and went back to his regular way of carrying himself. A smile pushed the fear off his face now that he was most definitely safe, but he would never forget that bee-thing.

Failing at gathering had been a reoccurring theme to the younger individual, though mostly due to overlooking items or not looking in the right places. This time, Aris could actually see the materials, he could even smell them! If it hadn't been for that weird creature, he would've also gathered them. Aris, being low-levelled and naturally suffering from cowardice, knew he wouldn't go back there again without someone else by his side.

Aris eventually found himself moving through the streets of Delilah, occasionally stopping to look through the windows or doors of shops and such to see if there was anything interesting. He wasn't really looking for anything in particular, but he did know he would eventually have to start spending some col on new equipment and such.

Coming to a standstill in front of a blacksmith's shop, Aris gazed into the building in awe, admiring the pieces of armour and weaponry beautifully put on display. "Woah.." a humble whisper to himself left his mouth, his eyes falling on a glistening, golden helmet that just screamed for attention. It was far too extravagant for his own liking, but it was indeed cool to look at.

While still busy looking at the blacksmith's wares from the street, the young blond found himself caught by surprise once he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. Turning around in curiosity, Aris was greeted by a girl roughly as tall as him who didn't seem even slightly dangerous at all. A smile was something he'd much rather look at than that weird beast from before. Listening to her question, the low-levelled player received a slight sense of deja-vu since that happened to be a sentence he himself had exclaimed countless of times. He was glad he wasn't the only one who sometimes needed a little guidance. "There are plenty!" his tone of voice was cheerful and accompanied by a sincere smile, the young boy leaving a minor pause before speaking up again. "What are ya looking for?" he added, his question thrown out in attempt to receive a more specific answer.

Sponge's face lit up as she found out the boy was indeed as friendly as her. "I was particularly looking for a restaurant of some kind, maybe some kind of sweet shop? I don't even know if theres any around here," she gave a laugh, "I'm a total wimp so I don't really know my way around the floors yet," a small smile glowed on her face. He looks friendly, maybe I can be friends with him! she thought, spacing out into what she called 'Derpland'. Maybe I can find some food here? Sweets sound so good right now. She sighed happily at the thought of a sweet and soft cookie in her mouth.

She shook her head and clapped her hands together. "Haha.. sorry I spaced out again! I do that a lot!" she gave a nervous laugh. "But yeah, I'm trying to find a place to eat. A cafe or a bakery of some sort sounds really good at the moment," she said, her eyes going wide for a second. I haven't introduced myself yet! "Ah, sorry! I haven't introduced myself yet! My name is Spangie by the way!" she said gleefully, holding out her hand and the other one scratching the back of her head nervously. She gave another bittersweet giggle and spaced out again into 'Derpland' gazing, out from behind his shoulders blankly. Those flowers look really pretty.. she said to herself, eyeing a small patch of tulip like flowers behind him. She shook at head and went back to looking at the male player.

@Mint