[PP - F1] Roof above your head

Billedresultat for house large estate

Macradon had finally taken his time to get his estate furnished that he had acquired quite some time ago. He still had a lot of work to do, but for now, this was all he needed. Locking up the front door of his house, Macradon smiled in glee as he took off his shoes and entered the house. Walking into the kitchen and living room, Macradon couldn’t contain his smile. “This is fantastic” he thought for himself. His work place wasn’t even far, just a stone’s throw away, nearly right besides his house. The two bedrooms were great, furnished like he wanted it to be like. Quickly rushing back to the main entrance, Macradon would ring the doorbell and hear the soothing tones of the bell from the inside of the house. It was his own house, he finally had a place to call home. Belphegor hesitate walking into the big house, as it hadn’t been close to many buildings before, and never inside one ever. Macradon smiled and gestured the large three headed hound to come in, and after some thinking it did. Macradon would sit back at the desk inside his room and relax, taking all the paperwork he had for the guild out and would begin to scribble a lot, just to get the feeling of how it was to work from home. “Ahhh …” he said with a relaxed happy tone. As he sat there and took in the bliss of his home, Macradon thought of something “Oh yeah, that’s right” he thought and opened up his friends list. He would find Kairi and send her a private message.

Hey @Kairi,

It's Macradon here. I just finally got myself a home, and I'd like to invite you over as my first guest. The estate is located on the first floor in the town of beginnings, it's larger than most of the buildings around it, so it shouldn't be hard to find. If you're not comfortable walking around trying to find it, we can meet somewhere and I'll walk you to the house.

Best regards.
_ Macradon

Kairi had felt a little different lately, especially with all the things that had happened in the span of a weeks time. She's learned so much, she's attempted many things, she grew to levels she never thought was possible, broke up with someone, found a date during a dance, and a plethora of other things that she might of missed when thinking about it. Strangely... Kairi had felt like she had grasped onto something, someone she could call Ashley or Kairi, a person she had wanted to be from these experiences. Kairi wanted to learn a lot of things, she had craved knowledge. She wanted to be a leader that knew what she was doing, she wanted to prove to everyone her own power. Kairi had taken a deep breath as she had sat up in her room in Hestia's home on the bed. Looking over she had seen she had received a message from Macradon inviting her over to his new home. Kairi with a smile opened it and replied:

Hey Macadamia-Nut,

I'll be over as soon as I can, I am sure if its big enough from other buildings I'll be able to find it on my loansome, just give me 30 mins to an hour, hopefully ill find it by then.

See you soon~
- Kairi

After that she had gotten out of bed and wore a blue dress and made her way to the first floor, after a moment or two of traveling she had eventually hopefully found the house he had been talking about. Kairi had looked up at the building and took a deep breath before going to the door and knocking it.

@Macradon

Macradon had placed himself in the large sofa in his living room at the edge of his new estate house, looking out of the big broad windows that nearly met at the corner pole. Macradon was wearing his casual attire for most comfortability, his jacket and boots in the entrance of the house, neatly hanged and placed close together. He was wearing the dark grey tee that he usually wore underneath the jacket, semi loose grey jeans and a belt to hold them up. Though the rest of the attire was as aforementioned in the entrance, Macradon was still wearing the red and white scarf, it really felt nice still having something around him, even if it wasn’t that cold in here. He closed his eyes, listening to the open windows with people walking by the streets a few meters from his estate, the city animals roaming around, and Belphegor running around the house, still not knowing what to do yet. As he laid there and relaxed for once, a small envelope would glow and appear on his HUD. Pressing the small envelope would reveal the reply Kairi had to him. Smiling by this, Macradon would stretch his body as he laid in the sofa, and would then proceed to stand up from the sofa again.

Belphegor, noticing that his master was going to do something, quickly came running into the living room, all three heads having their tongue out and its tail wagging, anticipating some kind of activity. Though Macradon wasn’t going out on adventure, not just yet. Disappointed, Belphegor jumped up into the warm sofa Macradon had been laying on and would just lay there and pout with all its three heads. Looking at the message, he had about 30-60 minutes before Kairi would arrive, which gave him enough time to run out and fetch some snacks for them to have through the meeting. "Belphegor, I'm going now!" he said as he went out of the door after taking on his jacket and boots. Walking around the Town of Beginning's roads, Macradon got quite the looks by people, he was the person to own the biggest plot of land in the city, his infamousy would quickly become a thing down here, if he would like it or not. For about 20 minutes, Macradon had been out buying fruits, vegetables and some other groceries. It did not take long before he got hom, placed everything into his fridge. Looking at the him on his HUD, Macradon thought he could take a quick shower to feel a bit more refreshed after just laying down on his sofa the most of the time. 

After a quick shower, Macradon would set on washing the fruits he had and put them into a bowl, placing them on the far end of the kitchen counter. Afterwards looking at what groceries he might be in need of preparing, which was at a bare minimum none. Satisfied with the steup, Macradon would just await Kairi's presence. While waiting he would take some time to go over guild papers again, as they would have to get a new guild house because of the housing renovations that had hit Aincrad. Their funds weren't at the best, but if Macradon did what he could, they could probably get a better guild hall than last time. Finishing off a few stacks of paper before someone knocked on his door. Belphegor, not knowing what to do would think of the sound as an intruder, and he reacted way faster than Macradon, rushing to the door and barking heavily at it as some kind of robber had come to take everything. The three heads of the cerberus barked with such an infernal roar that even Macradon sometimes became scared, and Belphegor's bark wasn't just a bark, his bite was just as devastating as it would sound like.

Slwoly walking out into the entranre of the house, Macradon would tap Belphegor on the back a few times "Shhhh, it's just a guest, calm down" he said to his companion. Somewhat understanding his master, Belphegor would go a bit away from teh door and sit down at the main door towards the rest of the house, just watching with all its heads at the door. As the silent fell over Macradon's estate he would open up the door, smiling at the girl that would stand on the other side "Hey Kairi, nice you could come. Sorry about Belphegor, but I believe you understand why I didn't take him to the ball. Behind Macradon sat the three headed hound and growled with its three heads at the intruder, the stranger. Even sitting down, its head went above Macradon's elbows, makign Belphegor quite the large familiar compared to many of the others on the frontlines, bigger than the bear cub, Chewie, Mack had. "Come in, come in!" he said with a smile as he held the door open and gestured for Kairi to enter his home.

@Kairi

Edited by Macradon

After a knock on her door she had heard a bark that didn't sound like a normal dog, it had a roar that sounded out of this world even... Kairi had taken a step back a little afraid about what was behind the door. However after a moment a few footsteps could be heard and the barking had soon ended, and after a moment the door had opened to reveal that this was indeed Macradon's home. Kairi had smiled and nervously chuckled "N-no worries, as long as he was behind a door it would be fine.", however after a moment she was invited inside, Kairi accepting the offer and stepped inside, along with Karona scuttling up behind. However... Karona had smelled something, turning to smell the being that let off this scent he had smelled something... hellish. Karona had nudged against Kairi's leg to signify that something was here, Kairi had looked over to see a Cerberus laying down by the door, Kairi had leaned down and gave his shell a pat saying to him "It's okay, its just Macadamia-Nut's familiar, you are fine, we aren't in danger."

@Macradon

Macradon smiled as Kairi would enter his house as well as her small mimic familiar. It was quite a peculiar thing, but Belphegor wasn’t a normal familiar either. “Come in, both of you” Macradon said with a warm tone as he welcome the two into his house. “You’re the first to see this house other than Belphegor and I, hope it’s not too shabby” he said, chortling lightly. Macradon would begin to walk towards the door closest to the left, that was the door that would go to the rest of the house. Entering through the door, the kitchen would be present by the left, and a few closets embedded into the wall were on the right. Further into the large hall was a dinner table with 6 chairs seated around it. Walking by the kitchen counter, Macradon would grab the bowl of assorted fruits and take it to the living room at the end of the hall. “So this is the house, kitchen, rooms, dining place and the living room, whatcha think?” Macradon introduced and asked with a happy tone in his voice. He was quite proud of the design he had made, at he had used a lot of time on this. Walking to the living room, Macradon would place the bowl of fruits on the tea table and gesture for Kairi to sit down in one of the two sofas. Belphegor through the entire time would just be walking and standing besides Macradon, not really doing anything else that being obediant while guests were present.

@Kairi

Kairi had stepped inside when he had invited her and her familiar inside, she had looked around, it had looked moderately fancy, however Kairi had lived in much fancier places so she kind of felt a little at home. Kairi had simply followed behind Macradon seeing what his house had to offer, and before long he had asked what she had thought of the house. Kairi had smiled and was a little honest with him saying "Well... I've lived in much fancier homes before, however this is definitely a accomplishment to have in the game I would suppose." then he had guided her to a place where they would sit down, Kairi had flashed him a smile and sat down on one of the sofa's looking around. She wasn't necessarily too impressed by how it looked, however she was impressed that he found the time, money, whatever it may be to craft a home like this in a game. Karona had scuttled up next to Kairi not on the couch and had went into his "Chest Mode" and simply sat there as if it was a normal chest.

@Macradon

Macradon would chortle lightly at Kairi’s remark “Aye, it ain’t the fanciest place to be in I gotta admit, but having a place to call home, I haven’t had that one since I landed in this place, I’m just proud of having someplace to be in my downtime that wasn’t just my smithy” he said with a broad smile as he looked around. Placing the bowl of fruits on the table in the living room, Macradon had brought a small herb knife to cut up the fruits, which was quite common in asian households to do when guests were over. It had somehow stuck with him through the time, that when guests would arrive at his place, fruit was a must. Cutting up an apple, a pear and an orange, Macradon would place them on a small plate and slide it somewhat towards Kairi “Dig in if you like” he said. Belphegor came running over and curiously looked at the “fruits” and was not comprehending what this was. Thinking about it for a while, Belphegor would look over at its master with a confused look in its eyes. Macradon knew if he called it food, Belphegor would proceed to munch it all down, so carefully, Macradon would take the cores of the fruits and place them in his open palm and slowly reach towards Belphegor. He watched as the three headed hound would proceed to lick the fruit bits and then glup it all down. The hound would sit down and just try to comprehend the taste. “So, have you been up to anything lately?” Macradon would ask Kairi.

Kairi had let out a chuckle and said to him after his first remark "Well, I was raised in a rich family. So being in a fancy home just necessarily speaks out to me I guess you could say." she had let out a small chuckle and then finished her original statement "However, I've always wanted something smaller, this kind of meeted what I had wanted a while ago, so I love it." she had looked to Macradon with a smile. Before long he had offered to dig into the fruit, Kairi had let out a short giggle and shook her head saying to him "No no, thats okay, I am not that hungry at the moment." she had looked around again. However she had looked as he had fed his Cerberus, in which she was still a little uncertain about... however, as long as they had a distance and he wasn't trying to chew her face off... there wasn't going to be a problem. Then with a interested tone he had asked her what she had been up to lately. Kairi had looked down and said "Well... I guess you could say I've been confused and just been looking for support."

@Macradon

Macradon nodded understandingly “Aye I getcha. I was raised mostly in a small apartment, so finally having a house to stay in is actually pretty fancy for me. But yeah, I’ve seen other houses, and they are extravagant beyond what I’ve thought of what I would ever think of living in, just having to make sure everything was neat would be so tedious. But those castles do look quite good” he said with a smile, listening to her other comment, Macradon’s smile grew larger “I’m glad you like it” he replied. “Up to you, more for us” he said with a chortle as he threw three apple slices at Belphegor, trying to see the three headed hound coordinate to catch all three pieces with its three heads, but it failed, stumbled and fell to the ground. Macradon would giggle as his companion, watching as Belphegor got back up and would proceed to eat the apple slices from the wooden floor. Macradon would look over at Kairi as he took a bite off one of the pear slices and think a bit about what she just told him. He wasn’t too sure on what to say, but he would just blurt out what was on the top of his mind “Well, I’m here if you need anything, I’ll do my best” he said with a comforting smile.

@Kairi

Kairi had giggled at his response, Kairi had said out to him "Yeah I grew up in Mansions with our own private maids and such, however with seeing a lot of anime, I always wanted to live in something much smaller and have to tend to it myself. Sure, I was basically raised by the General Maid and she put me to work to make sure I was never spoiled... but, I just wished I could live much smaller. However this feels like home to me." she had smiled. However the next few moments, things were a little silent, Kairi had looked down and messed with her thumbs trying to think of something to say. Eventually she had heard Macradon speak out, saying that he was here if she would need anything and to do her best. Kairi had flashed a smile to him and said "Thank you its just a little stressful for me lately, had to move out of a friends lately and I have to find a new place to go... I have to get more than a handful of quests to be done, plus I want to learn a lot of things. It's just been difficult."

@Macradon

Macradon looked over at Kairi as he took another pear slice and took a few a bites off of it as he listened to what had been bugging Kairi lately. “I can see how that’s rough. It’s a lot to juggle at the same time, I’ve been there myself, way too much work to take care of easily” he replied, nodding understandingly as he took a last bite off the pear slice. As he chewed slowly, Macradon thought of an idea. “Hey-” he said as he finished eating “-you could move in here for now? I have a guest room you can borrow until you find a permanent place to stay?” he asked her. It would be nice not being alone with Belphegor in this house, since it would just be like living in the shop or in another inn. Having someone else around would lighten up Macradon’s day a lot more, he felt more like home when someone were present. "If that's not your stick, maybe I can ask around for a room for you to borrow in the mean time?" he would ask, as it did seem a bit weird to ask someone to live with you, or at least live under the same roof as you, and you barely even know the person.

@Kairi

Kairi had looked down as he finished his first statement, there was more to it than that as well, from people she had liked to just in general her emotions, she had looked up and went to try to speak, however before she could speak he had began to speak once more. Kairi had blinked for a moment, after putting on a small blush when he had said that she could move in here for now. Kairi had thought for a moment before looking back at Belphegor then back to Macradon for a moment. She had taken a deep breath and said to him "You are awfully sweet..." she had looked down. She had felt her heart pound a little bit before saying nervously "I kind of just want to be a little honest with you... lately too I have been a little unstable when it comes to emotion. In the past two weeks alone I have felt love for more than one person, ive wanted to kill myself, and just a plethora of other things... and well, I guess living here I just worry..." she had shook her head and looked up to him "Macradon, I just wish to know a lot more about you. Ever since the dance, I just kind of felt something for you... I-I guess I just like you..." she had looked away a little embarrassed.

@Macradon

Macradon looked over at Kairi as she said she would begin to be honest “Sure, go on ahead” Macradon would say and listen carefully to her words. “Oh geez …” Macradon thought for himself as he listened, Kairi had thought of suicide and things nearly as bad. It wasn’t something Macradon had thought would come up in a day like this. Kairi would come to a halt in her words, and while Macradon would sit in anticipation, he would be somewhat scared of what else this conversation could swerve into. Macradon would quickly look down into the ground, unable to hold eye contact. “Oh …” he said “Uhm …” he said, unable to really churn out any real words for the moment. “Well … I’d love to learn more about you as well” he would reply, slowly raising his head again, looking over at Kairi. “I’ve been stripped of emotions since a lot had happened, I haven’t felt grief in a long time, I haven’t felt guilt in a long time … I literally haven’t felt the regret of my deeds. I might be able to once again with you besides me …” he said.

@Kairi

Kairi had looked over embarrassed after her last statement, then she had looked down when Macradon had a lack of words to say... she had felt upset towards herself that she had spoken out like that... a part of her then wished she didn't say it to keep things more calm. However, things had took a turn when he had began to speak out that he would like to know more about her as well, Kairi had looked up to him with a bit of a confused look... she thought that he didn't like hearing what she had said, or that he was uncomfortable by it. Kairi was utterly shocked, she was unsure if he was speaking out truthfully or if he had just been saying it to make Kairi happy or anything. Kairi had stood up from her seat and walked over to Macradon and took a seat right next to him looking over to him asking out to him "A-are... you being serious? Not just saying it to make me happy...? Do you... like me back?" she had blinked.

@Macradon

Macradon would would nod with a stern look on his face as Kairi approached him, getting closer, asking if he spoke the truth. “I …” he started as a single tear began to fall from his right eye “... really do like you.” he thought, unable to speak out. “From …” he said, trying to come up with words “... the time we danced at the ball …” he thought once again, unable to utter what his mind wanted him to. His mind was getting twisted, it was feeling something it hadn’t done in a long time, it was actually feeling again. Macradon was beginning to open up what was not just witty humor to keep his mind occupied, but true emotions that had been locked away through all the hardship he had witnessed and been a part of. He would look to the side as he took up his bare arm and would wipe away the tear that had appeared. Looking back over at Kairi “I really, really, do like you. I’m speaking the truth” he said as more tears would appear. “From the time we danced I finally felt something that wasn’t just bad humor that would kick me through the day. I finally felt something true, real emotions” he said, looking deep into Kairi’s eyes.

@Kairi

Kairi had looked as he had began to speak out, she was confused... he had seemed reluctant to say anything, taking brief pauses before actually being able to speak, however there was a moment of silence, Kairi had wanted to say something anything... but before she could Macradon had wiped away his tears with a single arm then looking over to Kairi saying out that he did really like her, and that he was speaking the truth, however more tears had flowed down his face, he confessed that from the time they danced he felt something true... he felt real emotion. Kairi had grew a smile as her eyes began to water a little bit, she had no idea that he had lost emotions before today, and to see him finally feeling something and it was all because of Kairi... it felt, amazing. Kairi couldn't help herself but move forward and wrap her arms around Macradon and hugging him tight before saying out to him "I love you..."

@Macradon

There wasn’t much the two would be able to do at the current moment. Macradon in tears and Kairi nearly arriving at the same state. He had nothing else to say, nothing else to reveal, nothing to state, nothing. With a slightly confused but happy look as it was slightly sudden, Macradon would be wrapped in the arms of Kairi in an embracing hug. He would smile, close his eyes and let his tears drop as he wrapped his arms around her as well, replying “I love you too”. Macradon finally had what he had searched for, emotions that weren’t just a blank slate of silly humor and pure hatred, something genuine. It felt amazing, it felt like he was at the top of the worlds. Every small detail that had been bugging him didn’t weigh that much on his shoulders anymore. His confidence seemed to have peaked, his mood at the highest he had been in a while. He would somewhat tighten the hug as he muttered “I love you too ...”.

@Kairi

Kairi had smiled and shed a few tears of her own when he had said it back, it was pure happiness from the stress and other things that she had been feeling throughout the past few weeks. After a moment she had pulled away from the hug and offered him a kind smile as she had wiped away her tears with her arm. She had taken a deep breath and looked at him and said "I guess I owe you more information about myself then huh...?" she had let out a giggle and then proceeded to say out to him "Well you only know me as Kairi, but my name is Ashley Mitchell, I am from the United Kingdom, obviously raised in a rich family." she had giggled once more "My family inherited out grandparent's wealth and ever since they invested in the stock market and from there it was just a matter of time till we started to get more than double of what we had gained. And... well from there, I've lived in wealth my entire life... however I have always wanted smaller things, never all these extravagant things..."

@Macradon

Macradon would smile as the two would detach from each other in a short moment of silence. “Heh ..” he said with a chortle, trying to calm himself again now that emotions had been surging through him. Listening to what Kairi had to say, Macradon would listen carefully as it was about her, it was her he wanted to know more of, and this was the opportunity to do it. He would giggle lightly as he would begin to talk “Well, everyone in here knows me as Macradon, but my name’s Giang Huynh. I’ve been living in small apartments, moving from place to place during my younger years and haven’t been living in the best conditions, mostly gangs and the like where I used to live. My mother and I one day finally saved enough for a big apartment where we could have a room each, where we could have a livingroom and a kitchen. I’ve been living in quaint places my whole life, so finally being able to live in a house is more than extravagant for me” he said and quickly glanced over his new house. Macradon was given the name Giang, pronounced Yang, that meant River. It wasn’t something he thought a lot of, but Asian parents usually did a lot of thinking of names for their children and the meaning of the name.

@Kairi

Kairi had giggled a little bit hearing him letting out a chuckle, after a moment she had stayed quiet to listen to Macradon revealing his true name and somewhat of his past... however the name had seemed out of the ordinary... at least for her. She had looked at him and said "G-Gu-Giang? Hm... are you... Korean?" she had asked. However after a moment waiting for a moment she had said "I have been quite the opposite, however hopefully when I can move out of my parents I can move into something more small haven't been the biggest fan of having giant homes with rooms I would never use. Just wanting to get something more small, however in a good enough neighborhood because I know how hard that could be to find." she had giggled. After a moment, she had looked down to Karona which had scuttled up towards her nudging against her leg, and letting out a grunt that he was hungry.

@Macradon