[PP - F1] Roof above your head

His head shook "Nay, I'm Vietnamese decendant, but I've lived my whole in smol Denmark" he replied with a smile. Macradon would nod “That’s settled then” he said and would proceed to stretch his arms. He would look at Belphegor and gesture him to come to his side. The three headed hound would sit down besides its master, still not knowing what Macradon had in mind. The three heads tilted to the side, awaiting what Macradon would say. “I’m gonna push even further so we can get out of here so you can finally get what you want” he said with a confident smile. His only purpose of fighting was to get the sense of danger into his system, even though it wasn’t much, it was some kind of emotion, that was what had driven him, he only felt when on the battlefield, but now he had another reason to fight on, for someone who was close to him. He would lower his arms again and put his left hand on top of Belphegor, petting the beast, as he would utter “I mean, uh …” he said with a slight smile “If you want me to, that is” he said.

@Kairi

Kairi had let out a "Oh..." when he had informed him about him being from Denmark, she had felt a little bad to just assume that he was Korean or something, Kairi had said out to him with a bit of a upset tone "I'm sorry that I assumed where you were from, just kind of guessed based on what it had sounded like... at least to me, I am sorry." However after a moment he had stretched out his hands and Belphegor had gotten next to him and looked at him not knowing what he had been wanting from him. Kairi herself was a little confused on what he had been even talking about, Kairi had said out to him "U-uh... what are you talking about?" she had asked with a bit of confusion. However she had looked down to Karona, he let out a grunt saying he could wait if needed, but he was getting hungry. Kairi had moved down and gave her familiar a few pets on the top of its Shell for being a good boy for understanding.

@Macradon

Macradon realized that his words may little no sense out of context and would correct himself. “Ah, uhm …” he said as he would scratch the back of his head. “Well, I’ve been a frontliner for quite a while, and I’ve just been pushing ahead all the time, mindlessly …” he said and averted his eyes from Belphegor up to Kairi “But now I actually feel like I can push on with a proper reason” he said. “You said you wanted to one day move out on your own, right? You can’t do that in here per say” he would reply, as that was his intentions with his words. They might seem a bit too pushy, but it was what would commence his new era of frontlining. “And as I said, if you don’t want me to push that hard to escape from here, I can relax a bit more and let it happen slowly, so I can enjoy the time in here a bit more” he said with a smile aimed at Kairi. He had been seeing that Karona was being somewhat agitated, so Macradon would ask in “Anything wrong?” he would ask, looking down at the mimic.

@Kairi

Kairi had giggled saying to him "Well I understand you want to push forward..." she had moved her hand and placed it onto Macradon's saying with a smile "...even if its for me, just don't push yourself too hard. Take moments to live, breathe, enjoy the life we can here. Not non-stop trying to push forward the game, I dunno if I would want you to do that." she had giggled. However after a moment he had looked towards Karona and asked if anything was wrong, Kairi had shook her head and said to him "He's just getting hungry... however he only eats three things, one as a meal, and there are two things he'll eat as a snack. However each one is a bit annoying. For snacks, he likes to eat Jewels and Col... however for his actual meals... he likes to eat Monsters out in the wilderness of the floors whole. His favorite are the Boars on this floor, he likes how easy it is to kill them." she had giggled a little bit hoping he wouldn't be creeped out about it.

@Macradon

Macradon would smile silently and nod. He understood what Kairi’s words meant, he somewhat knew what she wanted. “It’s settled then, I’ll keep up the work, but still have some spare time remain between the raids. I can probably use that time with you” he said. Listening to what Karona ate as meals, Macradon would listen, he was fascinated that the diverse platter the small Mimic had to eat from. “Well, should we go out, then?” he would ask “It’s not the worst thing to eat, Belphegor likes to swim around in the 9th floor’s lava as a refresher, and he basically eats everything … rocks, dirt, grass, stone golems and so on” he said with a smile. “The day is still young, Karona can get a bit to eat and Belphegor can take a run around in the fields” he would say as he would stand up from the sofa.

@Kairi

Kairi had nodded her head when he had spoke out saying that he would keep up the work, but have the spare time between raids, Kairi had flashed him a smile and said to him "Sounds like a plan to me, but if you die I swear to god I'll find away to revive you and kill you again." she had giggled. After a moment he had asked if they should go out then, Kairi had blinked a few times... he wasn't at all creeped out about Karona's eating habits? He had said that Belphegor likes to swim around on the 9th floor in the lava and basically would eat anything and everything on the floor. Kairi had giggled and stood up from the sofa as well, looking towards him saying "That sounds like a great time, Karona typically only eats one monster, its technically more than enough for him." she had looked down to Belphegor and looked with a little bit of fear but was calm, she had moved a hand forward for his three heads to sniff, she wanted to make friends with him.

@Macradon

Macradon smiled as he replied "I swear, I'm not just gonna die off like that". He would walk over to the kitchen counter again, Belphegor slowly following its master by his right side like a police dog on duty. As Macradon grabbed for the chains, Belphegor would sit down. It has seemingly become routine for the two now, and Belphegor didn’t really have anything against the procedure. As he chained Belphegor together with himself, Macradon would stand up proud and look at his sweet lil’ doggo. The cerberus would stay calm and somewhat ignore everything else than its master, only walking besides Macradon and listening to possible commands he would come with. Getting out to the foyer, Macradon would take on his jacket and his shoes, opening up the door for Kairi to leave the house. Macradon would gesture out for Kairi, and follow behind her as the two would exit the house. Macradon would lock the door, walk down between all the bushes, flowers and dirt ready for plants, all the way down to the gate by the main street of the Town of Beginnings. There was still a lot he could do with this estate plot, but for now, this was fine as is.

@Kairi

Kairi had giggled after his response saying out to him "Well... you better not just die off like that, last thing I want is for you to die on me." However as she had tried to move her hand down for it to sniff, he didn't seem interested at all and Macradon had grabbed a iron chain, and the familiar had loyally sat down for him to be chained. Kairi had opened her inventory and equipped her Heavy Armor and Sword just in case in Karona needed some help, however after a moment he had gestured out for Kairi, Kairi had stepped out of the house and took a deep breath looking around taking in all the fresh air Karona scuttling behind her. Then they had began to walk past all the bushes and flowers and into the main street of the town of beginnings. It's been a little more quiet as of recent, more than likely because of all the players heading and staying on the higher floors, however... oddly Kairi had enjoyed the silence a little bit.

@Macradon

As the two would venture out into the fields of the first floor, Macradon would stay close to Kairi as they would walk down the alleys of the Town of Beginnings. They only walked a few minutes before they finally got out of the town’s gates, arriving at the green plains of the first floor. The floor wasn’t littered per say, but large amount of wild boars were scattered throughout the floor. Macradon would look down at Karona “Seems like there’s enough to pick from” he said with a smile and would look up at Kairi in her battle gear. It seemed like overkill against something like a board, but better safe than sorry. Macradon would crouch down to Belphegor, take off the chains and say “Take a run, don’t make any trouble”. He would pat the hound on the back and watch the hound set off a run. “He’s probably just gonna take a run around the town, he’ll be back soon” he said with a smile towards Kairi.

@Kairi

• 2 weeks later...

After a bit of exploring they had found themselves on the plains on the first floor, however as time had progressed the spawn rate of Boars had drastically dropped and the fields had seemed just much much more quieter, for a moment she had wondered if this silence was another reason why he had chose to live on a floor like this... as time progressed it had became more and more quiet. However she had shook her head, that tidbit of information was simply just not important right now. Looking down she had looked to see Karona scuttle forward towards a monster trying to find one that smelled the best... at least for his standards. Looking over to Macradon he had informed her that he would be back soon, Kairi had smiled and said to him "I guess we are truly alone now." she had faintly giggled a bit looking back around on the plains that she had knew all too well.

@Macradon

As Belphegor had taken chase after the smell of something burning from the other side of the town, Karona had scuttled up, trying to find decent food out here on the fields. Listening to what Kairi said Macradon would smile and step close up to Kairi and grab her hand “I guess we are” he said in a relaxed tone. This was quite a harmonic feeling that surrounded Macradon at this time, he hadn’t felt this much at peace before, it was a good and nice feeling. He wished he could just stay like this, but he knew he had to push on on the frontlines as well, if yet another elite player was retiring, the frontlines would feel it, and he didn’t want it to be like the retirement of the Azure Brigade, it hit too hard on the frontlines and took some time to repair before everyone were up and running again.

• 2 months later...

Kairi had looked forward as she had seen Belphegor run out chasing the smell of something, Kairi didn't quite exactly know what he was chasing however she didn't really care too much. After he comment Macradon had smiled and stepped closer grabbing onto her hand. Kairi had looked up with a smile and moved upwards and planted a kiss upon his cheek. Kairi had blinked then looked back forward at the distance as he had been in the middle of thought just thinking about things. It was truly a weird ride the past few weeks, especially with the whole Hestia thing happening, then a few other things that had happened, however she was glad that it had ended this way. She had taken a deep breath after the moment of thought then she had spoken out to him looking back in his direction "So, whats next?" she had smiled with a small giggle.

@Macradon

The two would stand there in the open field. A feeling of bliss and happiness filled Macradon, and sudden embarrassment as a kiss was planted on his cheek. Looking over at Ashley, Macradon would pull close to her with a bright smile adorning his lips. A small question with a low amount of words came out of her mouth and Macradon would slant his head towards her “Well …” he started “I’m not too sure to be honest. The day is still young, we could go out and take a bite? We could take a stroll through the forests? The possibilities are nearly endless!” he said with a soft voice, enjoying the time he had right now. It was really different, it was on a whole new level of what he had felt before. Back when he still had these kinds of feelings, he had just locked them away in his quest of solitude, and even when he had returned, it was hard getting feelings back in again, then came the incidents and the feelings were locked behind bars again with multiple locks to keep them away, form distracting him from whatever should be his objective. A feeling or two had escaped once in a while, but it was mostly pain, dread and pure negativity. The smiles he had shown, the happiness he had radiated out, was all fake at that time. Now, it was all genuine.

Kairi had blinked, he had presented to her a bountiful amount of options in which they could do, however Kairi was NEVER the best when it comes to coming to conclusions or picking something. Kairi had just let out a sound that lead to a actual statement "Iiiiiiuuuu... I have never been the best at picking or decision making, I really can't decide." she had let out a nervous laugh as she used her free hand to rub the back of her head. She was a bit hopeful that he would pick something for her as all the options that was presented sounded like a pretty great idea, and she would love to do all of them... but alas, time is short. However if she was forced to pick something she could probably just do something to come to a conclusion, but it would still be a bit of a hard decision for her to make.

@Macradon

Macradon would smile and chortle lightly at Ashley’s answer “If that’s the case, let’s go get a bite, I know this nice little restaurant here in the Town of Beginnings, it’s quaint and neat, it doesn’t have that many customers, but the food actually tastes good” he said with a smile. It’s the usual restaurant he would go to if he didn’t have the time, nor mustered to make anything himself, despite how “easy” it was to cook in this world, it was just that his cooking skills weren’t good enough to make food as great as the professional chefs. Macradon would ask “It’s a rustique restaurant, it’s nothing fancy, is that ok with you, or is there anything you prefer?” knowing that Ashley had lived a quite posh lifestyle in real life, and with whomever she had lived with beforehand. If she were to fancy a more fancy place, he could arrange that, as he did know the first floor quite well now.

• 2 months later...

OOC: What year is it?

Kairi had smiled as Macradon did, she had listened to his words and she had said out to him, Kairi had simply nodded her head and said out to him "That sounds good, anything you like I should be able to like as well..." she had chuckled. However after a bit he had asked if there was anything that she prefered, Kairi had simply shook her head quickly and said "No no! I can never decide! Just lets go to that restaurant you spoke of, otherwise we might be walking around for hours... maybe even days..." she had nervously chuckled. She knew if she had to pick it would take her honestly a little too much time before they could even sit down to simply eat food. However Kairi wouldn't be upset if it was just a simple bare bones resturant, its better to just sit down and eat rather than walking for 5 hours then eat.

@Macradon

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: yes

He chuckled at Ashley’s remark. He would lean a bit closer to her and mutter “I wouldn’t really mind that either” as he would then turn around and tug Kairi after him while holding her hand. “It’s not far from here, it’s a 5 minute walk down the main street and then down towards the food district.” he said with a smile. He was feeling a bliss, he was happy being with Kairi, it was nice and calm, much in difference of what he had been encountering. He was sure that Belphegor would find them, that three headed hound was quite the hunter, so tracking down a familiar scent would not be a problem for the cerberus. After walking hand in hand with Kairi, they made a few turns, but eventually they would arrive at a rustique cobblestone building with big wide windows, displaying a small dining area inside with a few tempy table.

The atmosphere was calm, the branched off street didn’t have too much noise from people walking, but there were still subtle sounds of the plazas around the Town of Beginnings, as well as the occasionally animal sound from somewhere around them, be it strays or pets. The shop’s wooden door would be opened by Macradon as he gestured for Kairi to enter. The restaurant was quaint, but not small, lightgray cobblestone walls lit up by candles along the walls as well as a few chandeliers hanging down from the ceiling kept the place lit up but not too bright. The tables and chairs were all wooden, seemingly carved to be as they are now, square tables and somewhat square chairs with curved corners.

The main counter in the middle of the restaurant had 2 people working it. One taking care of seating and payment, the other standing at the bar, making drinks as well as serving whatever the customers requested. One of the waiters walked over to the two as they entered. Macradon would point up two fingers and said "Table for two please, as well as some familiar trays if possible" he said with a smile, thinking of Karona and Belphegor. "Yes, of course" the waiter replied and would lead Macradon and Kairi to a table. Macradon would start out by helping Kairi to her set and then afterwards take a seat himself. The menu was a thin sheet of cardstock with it all printed on. Mostly items like ribs, steaks and different kinds of chicken, as well as a bit of salad choices. Macradon would look over the menu and think about it a bit. Looking up at Kairi, Macradon would ask "Have you thought of anything?".

Thread Complete
Acquired:
1 SP to Macradon
1 SP to Kairi
200 Col to Macradon
200 Col to Kairi

Edited by Macradon