(PP-F3) Pendant for Pinball <<Search for the Hoya>>

After the Valentine's Day event had passed, Tsu felt that she had missed out on the love aspect of it, since Pin had left the party early on. She was going to confess her feelings for him that night, but he left before she could do that. Tsu wasn't too upset over it. She herself felt that it was a little bit early to confess to him. It was better to give it a little bit of time. But today Tsu wanted to knock out two flies with one tongue by both getting a pendant for Pin, and meeting the guild leader, Stryder. "Hey Stryder. It's Froppy here. I just joined your guild, and I was hoping to meet you in person. Can you help me out with the Search for the Hoya quest? Thanks in advance." Tsu sent the message to him, before closing her menu and standing near the floor teleporter of Floor 3's town, Delilah. Tsu was hoping he wasn't too busy today. The only concern Tsu had was if Stryder would be comfortable around her and more specifically, her tongue.

@Stryder

Sky was groaning as he rolled off his bed, sitting up. He had woken up from Silver, who had come up and licked his face... again. She seemed to do that early in the morning, mostly when she wanted attention or was scared, which was most mornings. He didn't mind it though, she was his to look after, and she would always be his to look after. He grinned, hugging her and playing around, the Wolf licking and bitting at him, though never getting him as they play fought, then Sky remembered the message, opening it up while hugging Silver, and getting the message. 

"Hey Stryder. It's Froppy here. I just joined your guild, and I was hoping to meet you in person. Can you help me out with the Search for the Hoya quest? Thanks in advance."

Well, Froppy. He remembered seeing the name on his guild roster, but hadn't had a chance to actually meet her yet, but now he did, he had an excuse to actually go and meet someone else. He looked at silver, smiling as he hugged her before getting up and responding.

Sure thing, i'l meet you at the floor 3 town portal

And with that he ran down the hill of his shop full speed, Silver bolting up and keeping pace with the kid.

Tsu received the message from Stryder that she would meet him at the floor 3 teleporter, and she smiled for a second. Perfect, he wasn't busy. Granted, he still could have been in the middle of something, but she didn't really consider that option at the moment. Pin was going be so happy when he gets his pendant from Tsu. Although in Tsu's head, she imagined it more as him making some frog princess pun and just being typical Pin, casually accepting the pendant. Tsu stood a bit away from the floor teleporter, keeping her distance to not bump into anyone else that would happen to walk out of the floor teleporter. Tsu's tongue was hanging out again, but she wasn't really concerned about it right now. Today was more about just getting a pendant for her soon to be boyfriend. Tsu was glad to finally see Stryder in the flesh as well, not having actually seen him in person yet.

It didn't take him long before him and Silver made it down to the town portal, looking at it. He didn't know what he would find on the other side of this thing, every time he thought about it, wondering if this would one day take him to the top floors, as he helped clear this game. One day.... He might make it. But today was not that day. He stepped onto the pedistal, and went to the third floor, opening his eyes to see the lush forests around everything. He had forgotten how similar this floor was to his home on the second floor. Before he could do much else, or think much else, Silver leapt on his back, making Sky lose his balance and fall over, rolling off the platform and then onto dirt. 

"Heh, you really are only like that with me,... Come here" He said, wrestling with the wolf in the dirt in plain sight, not really caring about who saw him.

Tsu was about to say hi to Stryder when he stepped off of the floor teleporter, but then his wolf hopped onto his back and they both fell to the floor. Tsu stood and watched them wrestle on the dirt, just waiting for a little bit and letting them have their moment. It was kinda cute to watch. Tsu would get her little familiar some time in the future, just not today. Tsu walked up to Stryder and crouched down beside him and his wolf. "Hey, you're Stryder right, ribbit? It's me, Froppy, but just call me Tsu. Nice to meet you, ribbit.Tsu introduced herself, trying to seem friendly and get a good first impression. It was important to get a first impression, especially with the guild leader. But Stryder seemed like a good guy, he had been playing with this wolf, so he looked at least somewhat friendly.

Sky continued to wrestle with Silver for a little before she rolled off his back, jumping around happily, until she heard a voice, and the moment that happened she instantly went behind Sky, hiding. Sky turned, looking a little.... Defensive, seeing the girl he kept an eye on her, but heard her say its just Froppy, which made him let his guard down, but Silver, as normal, didn't really.... Well trust anyone, except him and one other person they had met once. He didn't really think twice about it though, one day she would warm up to the world, and he was going to be here to help her do that.

"Hey Froppy, yeah its me, And alright, i'l try and remember that" He said, smiling, crouching down so he could give Silver a little pat to calm her down. "This here is Silver, she's a little shy and scared of most people, so sorry about that" He says, apologizing .