[PP-F21] Frontline Mat Grind <Itzal and Hestia> <<Nature's Treasure>>

Itzal was on his way to the twenty first floor, along with the new quest that had recently come out.  The quest seemed like it would greatly benefit players and Itzal jumped right onto the quest.  Hestia wanted to join him as they collected materials for the front liners...  Well some for the front liners and some for themselves for obvious reasons.  And if those reasons were not so obvious it was because a new crafting update had come out which had Itzal excited as heck for.  Why was this?  Because the changed and added enhancements for his profession had been upgraded greatly.  He was so excited to craft some he could hardly stand it.  Though he should probably get that crafting item from the new quest about some Olympian challenge first....  Velnia was on Hestia's head as she very much missed her.  Itzal turned to Hestia as he scanned for anything of use.  "PLEASE tell me you've taken a day off each week during your leveling?"  He wasn't sure how high a level she was now, but he was concerned that she never stopped once.  He spotted five materials, the bonus fifth one thanks to the quest.  He added them to his starting total as they walked around the special place added to the floor for the quest, which was basically a mini cavern filled with all sorts of minerals and plantlife.

Twilight Cloak +3 LD

ID#  96425  CD:  12  LD:  14+8    Itzal:  5 MAT  @Hestia:  0 MAT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile as i pet the wonderful little dragon with a smile on my face having missed the poor girl after so long and even Kuro is feeling some nostalgia as he is trying to cuddle ever so slihgtly against Itzal since he can't play with Velnia since she is resting upon my head. When you ask the question though i flinch back and let out a slightly nervous chuckle as i look into your eyes. So umm...i might've you know...Kinda...well not really. I say trying to think of something to say that could maybe make this entire situation any better as i then look at you. Would you believe me if i told you that during my time in your shop i didn't go on days on end of back to back questing by myself? I ask you curiously as i hold back my tongue about the almost dying part. Not remembering if i told you, but knowing either way if told that would only support your idea of me being a bit reckless.

Myself wearing my golden cloak that has the depiction of a scarlet ram as i look towards you with a nervous look hoping this doesn't go horribly wrong in trying to explain my reasoning about all of this. Looking around the cavern though with a smile at its beauty that what use to be a scary dragon floor.

#96451  LD:10+3=13

@Itzal

Itzal let out a sigh and was silent for a moment or two.  "No, I wouldn't.  You remind me of myself when I was a lower level.  Jeez.  Ok listen, we're going to have to set something up.  Like a daily schedule.  Choose one day of the week, and we'll both go out that day and spend the entire day just chilling.  Eating at a restaurant, spending time at a guild party, going to the beach, playing a sport that doesn't involve combat.  Something.  Deal?"  Itzal wondered if this was what it was like for others talking with Itzal.  In the end he decided it would be best to move on to a different subject.  "Anyway, what are your thoughts on the boss, or.  What little information we have on the guy?"  He continued to walk around the area before he spotted yet another two materials.  It would have just been one material before this quest existed.  Only more reason he loved this quest so very very much.  "Large clearing.  Storm clouds in the sky.  And a large creature with hooves, like a horse....  Or goat." 

ID#  96434  CD:  2  LD:  6+8  +2 MAT   Itzal:  7 MAT.  @Hestia:  ?? MAT

I'm doing just fine though Itzal, and if i take any days off it could just slow me down in the end and prevent me from being ready for floor twenty three when that could come around. I am a big girl, and have grown beyond when i use to be a scared girl of those back on floor one. Besides you said it yourself you were like me, and look at how you turned out. A amazing performer, a very king individual, and ridiculously strong. I say pointing out those points to you not letting this down easy and willing to continue this conversation the entire time as i look you in the eyes. My familiar just looking between us wondering what is occurring between the owners. When we move on from the subject i tap my cheek a little bit at that. Well in truthfulness since it is hooves, and thundering noises, and storm clouds i say we should expect whatever creature it is to be able to paralyze possibly since lightning seems like a good motivation fro that, and maybe something that can deal good damage from horses and creature like that known to have strong legs. I say offering my own opinion on that matter.

#96452  LD:14+3=17  2 T3 Mats found.

Itzal could only sigh at what she replied with.  She was right to a point.  She was an adult and he couldn't parent her.  However he also knew that he could help her keep from the stress of overwhelming work, and he did want her to relax periodically.  "Sorry.  I know the limits of the human body...  Or, mind in this instance.  I worry sometimes.  Just make sure you don't spend every day of the week working alright?"  Velnia noticed Kuro just walking beside them doing nothing and decided to give him some fun.  She flew over to one of the weird plants in the cavern and plucked one of the berries.  She then threw it at Kuro's head, the berry bopping off of his forehead.  She then grinned.  Meanwhile, Itzal listened to Hestia's thoughts and nodded in agreement.  "That's what I was thinking too.  Though I wasn't thinking damage as much as paralysis and evasion, since horses are swift."  Itzal spotted another four materials and added them to his inventory.  "Unfortunately the only thing that prevents paralysis so far to my knowledge is a unique enhancement."

ID#  96454  CD:  8  LD:  20  +4 MAT  Itzal:  11 MAT  @Hestia

I nod my head feeling some guilt at having snapped a little bit like that as i give you a quick hug knowing you might not be prepared for the contact of a hug as i then look at you. Sorry about snapping a bit like that. I know now you must worry about me a bit, but i just want to try and prove useful to the frontlines to show that i am ready to help everyone be free from this game even if i might not be ready for this floor boss i want to try and give it a chance. That is why i have pushed myself so hard to reach where i am. Also because i thought that maybe you would be proud of what i have attained so quickly. I say a bit honestly at that fact having hoped you would be a bit proud. Unable to shake that image of you being a mentor figure while also being a close friend, so having that seal of approval and proudness being a nice little touch to know that i could get such praise.

At Velnia teasing the familiar kuro looks at the dragon and chases after her with a grin on his face deciding to try and tag this little dragon thinking it might be better then that raven that out bested him last he tried to tag a creature of superior speed. I look towards you and nods my head. I was more so thinking in their legs is where it could get some kind of damage since horse's legs are usually strong, and if it is anything like cartoons portrays donkeys could have a real mean hit if they hit players with its legs. I say to you with a nod of my head at that.

#96456  LD:20+3=23 2 T3 mats.  4 T3 mats total.

Hestia apologized and mentioned how she mainly wanted to prove how useful she was, and aid the front lines.  Itzal was about to chuckle when she hugged him out of nowhere, driving him to a halt and blushed for a brief second before he managed to hug her back.  "You don't need to apologize.  I know you want to prove yourself and you're doing a great job at it.  I just want to make sure you're taking your care of yourself in the meantime is all.  And besides, you're useful no matter what.  Your a tank and players taking on dungeons, events, or the boss raid need tanks.  There's far less use for a scout than there is a tank."  He grinned as even though his usefulness was diminished to finding the labyrinth entrance and finding materials, he could see the use and enjoyed his role regardless of what others think.  When she mentioned the horse's feet he nodded.  "True, although I don't think run and stomp on everyone will be it's only method of attack."  He spotted another two materials and inserted them into his inventory.  Meanwhile, Velnia started speeding away from Kuro.  Every now and then however, she'd duck behind a plant and fling another berry at Kuro.  She liked tag, but she wanted to try and get a game similar to snowball fights into today's games.

ID#  96457  CD:  2  LD:  12+8  +2 MAT  Itzal:  13  @Hestia 4

I mean yeah i guess it is true, and who knows maybe i can impress you frontliners with my young new blood. Might make some new friends this way out of people up there rather then just being there customers. Like in the case of Macradon, and Shield maybe i could actually befriend them rather then being awkward, and not knowing how to actually talk to them. I say in a joking tone of voice as i look towards you as i walk beside you as we make our way through the new area the game added in. Still fascinated they added in these areas, and being rather grateful they have done so to make finding materials that much easier. absolutely wonderful in every right to make it easier for every type of player to get materials by just looking around. I mean yeah i guess it wouldn't be the horse's only form of attack, but it is a form of attack that might need to be considered when we go to fight against it. We can never be to sure what it could be hiding. Though i am curious why floor twenty two decided to add in lightning to a horse battle. Do you think it is just for the aesthetic? Or is it truly some kind of lightning horse that creates those thunder clouds? I ask you curiously.

#96461 LD:8+3=11  4 Total found

He smiled and hugged Hestia from the side.  "Hestia I'm already impressed.  And there's no need to try and impress anyone.  There are only two types of people on the front lines as of right now:  The ones who are kind, and those who either don't care or are jerks...  Thankfully all the jerks seem to have gone, so if they don't act nice just ignore them.  Shield is a nice guy, though he doesn't show his emotions often.  Macradon is cool too, though he's the sort of, good soldier.  He wants to set up a battleschool one day, I just hope it's not like the military..."  Itzal scanned the area and spotted another three more materials and added them to his inventory.  His detection then alerted him to an incoming projectile and he leaned backward just in time, catching the fruit that Velnia threw as the game of tag and smack got quicker and bigger.  He inserted them before replying to Hestia.  "For some reason I can only think of a lightning unicorn...  Or a Leviathan unicorn or something.  Either that or a thunder goat."  And now I'm thinking of an undead lightning unicorn with ram horns...  Just, why?  "As for the clouds those aren't fake.  Pretty sure I saw a bolt strike the ground, though I could have been seeing things."

ID#  96464  CD:  6  LD:  14+8  +4 MAT  Itzal:  18 MAT  @Hestia: 4

I smile a bit and hugs you back tighter with a smile feeling a sense of pride and happiness well up in me hearing that you're impressed with me as i can only just smile a very big smile at hearing those words. Next spot to the top getting ahead of you in levels. I say with a grin on my face one that is of a challenging grin and look on my face. One that makes you question if i am actually joking, or if that statement is meant to be a actual declaration that i am aiming to try and surpass you as my next goal. better watch ooout. I say in a sing song tone of voice as i continue looking around for materials knowing i need enough to pay off Macradon for his prices for tier three gear that i will need to have prepared for when i reach that level. Having a fierce look in my eyes knowing my goal is to get there before the end of the week. Wanting to meet those expectation and shatter them once more by reaching tier three in time for the boss. if i fail then at the very least i will show up as close as can be, and matching the other frontliners ever more so in terms of mitigation and such.

At hearing your ideas i do nod my head. Well if it is a unicorn it could make sense for the lightning in the sense of the unicorn somehow directing the lightning with pin point accuracy by using the tip of the horn. I say just going along with your ideas about this possibly. Though i would highly doubt a leviathen those are more so sea based creatures not thundering hooves. I tell you playfully.

#96465  LD:12+3=15  Total mats 6

Itzal raised an eyebrow at that.  "That sounds like a challenge.  Think you can pass a level of seventy two?  I'll be keeping more active now just to keep it from being easy for you, you know."  Highest leveled player thus far was Calrex, who was like, eighty something, but Itzal wanted to see if he could surpass it.  Especially since he was on his dps build now.  He just needed more damage buffs than usual was all.  "Once you hit tier three, maybe we could duel?  My damage isn't very good thanks to the one handed straight sword, so it would be a fair fight I'd think.  In fact I may actually get a damage buff it's so bad."  Once again he spotted a total of four materials and inserted them into his inventory.  He listened to Hestia talk about the boss and he nodded in agreement.  "Unicorn or Lightning Goat sounds most reasonable.  Honestly I'd love to fight a lightning goat.  I could see lightning striking it's horns and allowing it to give a lightning ram.  That would be awesome...  But we really won't know until the boss raid comes.  In the meantime, what do you think of the newest update?  I've only seen the crafting quests so far, or rather the names."

ID#  96466  CD:  6  LD:  6+8  +4 MAT  Itzal:  22 MAT  @Hestia: 6

There was an update? I say confused by that as i then pause and decides to go further. Well i guess i should say i know there was a update since we got places like these now, but umm i don't know about the rest. I didn't really look to much further into it. This is my first time being through some kind of update, and at the very least i didn't see my health change or anything so i guess it wasn't a huge change. Right? I ask curiously to the man who is like a mentor figure to me. Not really knowing anything at all about what else has been changed, or how to even look at what has been changed by the Cardinal system in this latest update to try and make the game better for the players. That or a living hell to torture them even more with the creations that lay ahead for everybody that is still fighting to try and survive everything involved in this game. And yes i do think i can surpass you if given the time and energy which i know i have Itzal. I  will surpass you to the greatest extent of my ability. I say with a grin on my face.

#96467  LD:9+3=12

Itzal chuckled when he heard her as if it wasn't too big of an update, since it didn't effect her health.  He opened his menu, paused for her to see as he opened the update log and showed her the changes.  "Think again.  The +CD items are back, though they both have to be gained through a quest of some sort.  A temporary item on the newest floor and a permanent item on the Greek floor.  The earning a living quest was revamped, and this quest allowing bonus materials was added in.  They also changed several item enhancements, added in new items to buy from the merchant players, and performers now have a far better list of enhancements.  I cannot wait to get back to crafting!  Speaking of which, we still need to do that project we mentioned.  Let's see, they added loads of new quests too though I haven't checked what floors yet."  When she was done looking at it he scanned for more materials.  This time he didn't spot any materials at all.  If he had those antlers he'd never miss a material.....  Oh well, can't change it nowHe grinned at her words.   "Don't get cocky now.  And just remember, level doesn't match the power of skill."

ID#  96469  LD:  5  Itzal:  22  @Hestia:  6

At hearing the wide range of things that have been added i smile rather excited to see what is added, but as soon as you mention the greek floor my face lights up in child like glee as i get possibly a bit to close and personal my body almost touching yours. What is on the greek floor what quest! I say very excitedly my inner little greek myth geek showing rather...loudly in this moment of time. Excited to know what i could do on that floor that might be possible to tackle to see what inspirations have been created from that amazing floor by the Cardinal system. Myself practically bouncing on the balls of my feet in anticipation from the answer. Wait project? I say as i blush bright red realizing i had forgotten about this idea as i ask a bit shyly. sooo umm...what project Itzal. I ask as i look to the ground ashamed i had forgotten about it from all the questing and such i have been doing.

When you tell me to not get cocky i just give a smile to you and a thumbs up. I know levels aren't everything but levels do help in making sure players could be on even terms in a fight. I say playfully. My familiar still trying to tag the little velnia as best as he is able to do so.

#96470  LD:14+3=17    8 total

Itzal laughed lightly at her excitement and shrugged his shoulders.  "I'm not sure to be honest.  All I know is that it's on the Greek floor and that it has something to do with a permanent +CD item.  I mean to get it soon so that I can do better in my crafts.  I'm hoping to make a loooot of song crystals.  Including debuffs to make soloing easier.  Maybe the system will let me use them against bosses now, who knows?"  When she asked him what project he could see quite clearly how embarrassed she was to forget.  He smiled comfortingly.  "It's nothing don't worry about it.  Something we mentioned was all.  Crafting song crystals then putting them together or something like that."  Itzal looked around for another material he could find.  ....Still nothing.  Oh well.  She then mentioned how higher levels meant easier to balance the scale against those with high levels beforehand.  He nodded slowly.  "True..  In the sense of more health and energy.  But other than tiers increasing damage and mitigation by a little that doesn't do much.  Just makes the fight longer or shorter.  I've got most of my skills maxed out now, and I'm deciding whether I should invest into my extra skills or stealth skills next...  Though I should probably get the mods for my weapon skill first."

ID#  96471  LD:  5  Itzal:  22  @Hestia;  8

I pout at hearing you mention that you don't know as i cross my arms across my chest as i look at you. Oh come on! You get me hyped for this new quest, and then don't give me details on what it is about. You know now when we finish gathering materials i am running off towards the seventeenth floor to see what this new CD item quest is. I need to know now. I say with the biggest grin on my face wanting to know what this is more then i care for the item. Seeing the item as a secondary purpose when i can focus more so on the quest and what it can provide for me in the terms of allowing me to see something from the greek myths hopefully. Oh! like a band thing now i remember. I say with a smile at the thought of combining different songs together to form one full one if given the right timing which could be possible if the variety of instruments are different enough. Oh yeah you don't know. I say as i take out my song notebook and hands it to you. I created three songs since last we met. I say with a smile on my face. Yeah i would recommend getting your weapon mods if you haven't already. I say with a smile on my face as i look at you.

#96472  LD:18+3=21  10 T3 total

He threw his arms to the side as if to say, what more do you want from me?  "Hey, I haven't taken the quest myself and it only shows the quest and that it's linked to the CD item.  In some way.  And besides you don't want spoilers, that ruins the fun.  I'll have to take that quest after this is over too anyways, so it works out I guess.  Let's focus on getting as many tier three materials as we can.  I'm hoping to leave with around eighty to a hundred materials though I doubt that will happen..  Here's hoping though."  Then she went on to remember the idea of a band together.  He nodded.  "It sounded like fun.  I was hoping Kasier would join, but she doesn't like crowds so I doubt she'd enjoy it at all.  Maybe I'll be the sort of singer who sends his songs out but never actually holds a concert.  I'm certain Kasier would be more comfortable.  She then handed him some song lyrics she had written and he looked through them carefully before looking up again.  Astounded really.  "You wrote these yourself?  This is.  This is pretty awesome Hestia!  I'm inspired to write my own now."  He handed her the notebook back before scanning for materials.  Five additional materials he had found.  "By the way, what skills are you looking to getting or completing?" 

ID#  96473  CD:  10  LD:  10+8  +5 MAT  27 MAT  @Hestia:  10

I knoow you haven't Itzal, but you can't blame my excitedness for this. I absolutely love greek myth so knowing there is one on the seventeenth floor that i could actually do without dying has my total and undivided attention. I say with the biggest smile on my face as i walk alongside you. When i hear the amount you're shooting for i just whistle at that in surprise. Dang you're preparing for war then or something Itzal, but i guess that makes sense. Though i guess with the new update my sand potion you get from the blood in the sand quest is the closest to a perfect mit potion really. Gives about the equivalence of what a tier 2 perfect does which is enough for me really. So i already have my mitigation potion, and i have that safeguard candy from the halloween event also. Then there are the things i bought from Shield, so technically i am pretty well set off for this boss fight. The only thing i am actually missing is maybe some better healing potions then what i have currently. I say as i look at the list within my inventory to see what i could use for the floor twenty two boss.

When i hear your praise i blush a bit and nods my head. yeah i wrote these on my own time since i thought i could have some fun singing these in front of a crowd given the right amount of time, but i just need to form a melody to them that could be at least decently prepared for such a event of singing it. I say with a nervous chuckle escaping my lips at that fact.

#96474  LD:9+3=12

Itzal chuckled at hearing and seeing Hestia's excitement.  When she started mentioning the items she had and how she wanted to participate in the boss battle however, he was a little nervous.  He had no doubt she was getting stronger, but this boss was tier three they were on right now.  She should be tier three before she came against him...  Then again, he thought about the damage the last boss was dealing to them all.  "What's your highest mitigation daily?  And the sand potion won't be any good, you'll need a perfect mitigation item.  As well as a teleport crystal, overhealth, and lots of health and safeguard items.  These bosses act as if you're their tier and fully buffed so please play it safe if you're considering joining.  I'm not stopping you because somehow I know you won't listen, so all I can do is urge you to take precautions."  Another failure to find any materials.  Itzal nodded to her as far as the melody bit.  "I can't write any lyrics or melody.  I can sings songs but writing them is another issue entirely.  Like, how sad is that?"

ID#  96475  LD:  3  Itzal:  27  MAT  @Hestia:  10

At the moment my mitigation is 111 MIT, with a parry riposte mod that sends damage back at the potion whatever they manage to get past me to even further reduce that damage. The only downside is that has a cool down, but it will be worth it for the safety it will provide me from that. As  said this is what i got now, so expect my mitigaiton to be higher if i put more points into my blocking skill. That or i could get going for my first aid? Or do you think focused howl would be better? I guess i am saying should i go more support route in this boss fight to help whatever team i am in survive, or should i go for focused howl to serve as my actual tanking duties to make sure others don't die from my lack of being able to draw the hate properly. I ask you curiously wondering what the answer will be from your own personal experience. Figuring it might be a invaluable source of knowing what to do from here since i haven't faced a floor boss before, so i wouldn't know what the regular groups going in are, or what the regular strength is. I go to pick up a piece of material, but just as i was so close to adding it to my inventory it shatters from the game then telling me it was a failure somehow. Oh that is not funny Cardinal! i scream at the sky for what could be considered a early april fool's joke on me.

#96476  LD:11+3=14