[PP-F21] Frontline Mat Grind <Itzal and Hestia> <<Nature's Treasure>>

"Points into blocking, do that.  You're no help to others if you're dead you know."  He was genuinely worried for her, and she'd know that.  While she may be getting buffs for her mitigation, one hundred and eleven wasn't much to begin with.  While the last boss was only dealing around two hundred and thirty or fifty damage per hit, he also had fire damaging players as a burn effect, as well as dragon knights dealing additional damage in his stead.  This boss was alone from what he could tell, which meant it's damage should be higher.  "And your health?  How much health points do you have currently?"  He was probably over worrying, but at the same time he did not want Hestia to die.....  Then again if he thought about it, if she was in danger she could always use her teleport crystal to escape.  He'd force her to use it if need be.  They'd all bring crystals so nobody should be dying this time around.  "And there's an artisan item you can get that amplifies how much hate you generate every time you hit the target.  Just in case you don't have that many points in howl just yet."  And then he spotted a chest using the reveal mod.  He pulled some rocks off of it and revealed it, pulling out his lock picking tools.

ID#  96477  LD:  9+8, Chest found!  Itzal:  27 MAT.  @Hestia

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that my health is going to be in combination with the merchant's tier two rations is going to be around 990ish HP possibly. I tell you planning for a number that could be possible if i work hard enough with where i am at for the moment as i look to you. Also i know that my hate isn't maximized at the moment like how i would imagine tanks are with such a skill, but i will do my best to survive this by having those block points. What about after that though Itzal? First Aid, or Focused Howl do you think should be next? I ask you taking your advice seriously while trying to keep the image of being a capable fighter in this situation against this floor boss, but i do smile at how much you are worrying about me though. Rather glad that you care enough to make sure that my safety is considered in all of this to make sure that i can live through this. Thank you for caring so much Itzal. I say in a gentle and caring tone of voice. I then see you find a chest as i wait to see what comes from that as i look around the field for some more materials.

#96478  LD:16+3=19  12 T3 Mats total.

"I'm not the, best person to talk to as far as tanking skills go.  You'll want to talk with either Jonathan or Shield about that.  If you want my personal preference, I'd say battlehealing since you don't want to die.  And...  That's not the highest health I'd recommend but, if you think your ready I can't stop you.  At the very least take a teleport crystal and use it if you need to.  We'll all be bringing them so don't worry about leaving others behind."  When she thanked him for caring about her he paused and lowered his tools.  "So far nobody's died by a boss fight.  I want to keep it that way.  Especially when it's my friends taking risks."  He applied the lockpick and hoped that the loot was good.  He managed to pick the lock and the rewards menu popped up:  Three thousand one hundred and fifty col, eight materials, Perfect Shield or Armor, and two perfect consumables.  Itzal smiled when he saw the list and sent half of the col, half of the materials, and one of the consumables to Hestia.  "Well alright then."

ID#  96480  LD:  11+5  3,150 col, (1,575 each player), 8 mats (4 each player) 1 perfect armor (Itzal) 2 perfect consumable (1 each player)

Itzal:  1,575 col, 31 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  1,575 col, 16 MAT, 1 Perfect Consumable

Well i mean if you can somehow convince that mountain of a man known as shield to talk to me then i would be fine with doing so, but at the moment he honestly kinda feels intimidating to try and talk to him. Meanwhile yourself and Jonathan are honestly easier to talk to even if it is hard to get into contact with you two, but that might just be me not messaging you two enough for trying to hangout and just have fun together you know? I say with a small chuckle escaping my lips as i relax where i am standing. Also while i can agree battle healing is very good from what i figure could be necessary for my survival. However, i would prefer making sure others survive and worry about their survival over my own since that is kinda what i do. I say with a small with a small chuckle as i look towards you as you open up the chest. Also Itzal if you are aiming for one hundred mats while here you could be here for quite a bit you know. I say in a slightly playful tone as i walk beside you. But i guess that is a small amount of time to pay to make sure everyone has enough materials to stay alive for all of this.

#96484 LD:14+3=17  18 T3 mats total

Itzal nodded and chuckled as she talked about Shield.  "Shield is a focused man, and usually is ready to talk about the front lines rather than idle chit chat.  He's really kind, just doesn't show too much emotion.  Jonathan...  Well...  I don't know about Jonathan, he's been acting strange lately.  He hasn't been interacting with us recently, and he wasn't the same as before when I did a quest with him previously."  Hearing her say that she'd rather invest in howl than in battle healing made him nervous but he kept himself calm.  "Well if you do that, I'd suggest getting the artisan item that regenerates health per round.  If you can't regenerate health during battle your done for.  And since you have at least some healing abilities, you'll most likely be playing as tank and supporter both, which means you won't have someone to help you."  Itzal found another five materials and added them to his inventory and nodded as well.  "Yep.  Lot of front liners means lots of items needed." 

ID#  96485  CD:  12  LD:  19  +5 MAT  36 MAT  @Hestia

Well again if you can somehow be there or something whenever i do something alongside shield to try and help smooth out any initial awkwardness i would really appreciate that. I wouldn't really know how to talk to someone without much emotional presence or such. Or i could haven't really tried, but that is besides the point having a mutual friend could make things less awkward. i say quickly trying to make my point known about what i was thinking as i look towards you as you manage to find another good batch of mats once more. if i get the artisan item though then i would have to ditch either my shield, sword, or heavy armor.  Actually in all honesty my sword hasn't done much for me in reality beside opportunity for stunning opponents. I wouldn't be losing much in terms of that if i replaced my weapon with a artisan item to help me out, and then used parry via my fists. I say with a chuckle at the thought of that as i look towards you wondering if you'll say anything about such a idea.

#96486  LD:3+3=6  18 total

Itzal smiled and nodded to Hestia as she said that.  "I understand.  Don't worry I'll do my best ok?  Maybe we could take on an easier quest, or a dungeon perhaps.  You could tank and Shield could help me fight.  I think he's got decent enough damage on him.  In the meantime let's try focusing on getting as many materials as we possibly can.  I'm hoping we can get a load of them for the front lines sooner than later."  She went over the items she had and was thinking about what she would replace if she did decide to get the artisan item.  Itzal nodded in agreement with her.  "It's possible for players to use a vanity weapon as well as three enhanced items.  They can still use sword arts, but you wouldn't be able to have bonus damage, or apply DoTs.  If you have stun sword arts then it would be perfect option for you.  If not, well you are tanking and supporting right?"  Once again Itzal found nothing.  His luck was usually not this bad...

ID#  96544  LD:  3  Itzal:  1,575 col, 36 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  1,575 col, 18 MAT, 1 Perfect Consumable

Well if i could i would prefer getting a quest done with the two of you it could be prove to be a interesting learning experience for myself to see someone like shield and yourself in combat. I can take some pointers away from that in learning how to be a tank myself, and learn how to better synergy with a DPS person like yourself Itzal. I say with a smile on my face as i look towards you as we continue moving through the nice open quest area that seems to be just for gathering materials which is very much welcome with how it can be used. At the mention of a vanity weapon though i gain a very big grin at that thought as i get out my idea notebook and writes down right away a design for a blade, and what kind of item i could need knowing that in terms of a floor boss not having that item would just be a waste since having a curved sword would be useless since i couldn't do any damage anyhow. Especially with how bleed seems to be getting rare for myself. And yes i am tanking and supporting with first aid, and my mitigation and parry things. I say sounding a bit proud of that fact, and then quickly giggles happily as i pet kuro's head as he goes for some cuddles while we are walking.  But yeah besides that how have you and Kasier been? i ask curiously wondering how that relationship is going.

#96599 LD:10+3=13 18 Total

He listened to Hestia mention how she would prefer to complete a quest with he and Shield and he thought about it for a moment.  "Hmm..  Well if we're doing that then I'd suggest bringing Beat along as well.  He's recently become paladin ever since Hikoru's left the guild.  And I haven't had much time with him myself, so it would definitely benefit us both.  And like I said before, I'm more scout than dps....  Well I'm a dps in the sense that I focus more on how I fight rather than worrying about actual stats and skills as much.  Beatbox used to hate me because I take my time and analyze what's going on in a fight rather than just slashing at everything and getting it over with.  He never did understand.."  He then listened as Hestia mentioned that she was indeed going to be tanking and supporting and he could see the aura of pure pride in her build...  Not pride as the sin, but pure pride.  Like, she was humble about it but, know what never mind.  She then asked how things were going with he and Jenna.  He blushed slightly thinking about the wedding but shrugged the feeling off quick.  "Pretty good.  I recently bought us another house since the old one was taken, and so far it's working out."  He smiled to see he found another five materials, adding them to his inventory.  Hopefully his luck stayed good, they needed materials badly.

ID#  96556  CD:  11  LD:  14+8  +5 MAT

Itzal:  1,575 col, 41 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Consumable

Beat? I never heard of him, or seen him before so i wouldn't know who he is, but if he is a DPS then the help is only welcomed for certain. I say as i walk alongside you wondering which person Beat was within the boss meeting. Not remembering the man ever introducing himself, but then again not many introduced themselves within that meeting besides the one known as Macradon being introduced by whoever that hunter person was. Well i can understand the need for analyzing your opponent since otherwise people could die needlessly, but there is also the matter of making sure you act while analyzing since if you don't act fast enough someone could get hurt from not acting fast enough. However, that is not something i have to worry about not having enough time to analyze since that is all i can do while tanking the damage. I say with a chuckle as i continue walking alongside you. At hearing you bought another house i smile at that. Well at least you got that going for you Itzal, and also could be nice for the two of you if you ever managed to get married while still being within this game. I say to you.

#96598  LD:17+3=20 20 Total

Itzal nodded, knowing she's never seen Beat.  He wasn't the most active of individuals, that was true, but he's been becoming more and more active now.  "He was in the boss raid last time and hopefully he'll be joining us again.  He and Shield are good friends and work well together.  A tank and a dps player, it works."  He listened to Hestia as she mentioned how she believed that while analyzing was important, he would need to be able to analyze while on the move.  Itzal chuckled when she said that.  "Hestia I've been doing that this whole time.  I've soloed dungeons and quests more times than I can count.  Beatbox hated it because while I was analyzing and looking for a weak point, I wasn't attacking.  I was mainly parrying and deflecting, evading and such.  He was headstrong and wanted to bulldoze through everything in his path."  When Hestia mentioned marriage he once again blushed slightly but said nothing about the matter, save for "I've never really thought much about marriage when I started training to be honest.  I never thought anyone would like me enough to be my girlfriend.  I thought that was an impossibility."  Itzal failed to spot any more materials for the moment.

ID#  96558  LD:  5

Itzal:  1,575 col, 41 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Consumable

Wait so this Beatbox person preferred brute force as his method of trying to accomplish things? That seems a bit...a lot of reckless in trying to tackle anything at all. He should've learned some patience if he did then maybe. I stop myself not wishing to continue that statement for two reasons. One is to not try and hurt your feelings if it brings up any bad emotions with such a notion, and two it would be more then just a little rude to say such a thing about a dead man. To criticize them without even knowing their life story or why they do the things they do. anyhow i would be fine with doing a quest with you Ascendants. Though it will be strange being the only Holy Dragon there. I say in a joking tone to let you know that i am not actually disappointed by that fact that i get to hang out with multiple of the members of your guild. I look towards my familiar and pets his head gently and affectionately.

#96597  LD:12+3=15 22 total

Itzal chuckled and even laughed lightly when he heard what she said.  "Yeah, he and I were opposites when it came to personality and way of combat.  Half the time we argued with each other.  Sometimes it was a full day.  Still, he was my friend and I miss him.  I don't plan to avenge him though, I could never take the life of another.  I've just, come to accept it and hope Death Adder reaches a point of redemption.  Not the quest, but in spirit."  He really did miss Beatbox despite the many arguments they had.  He missed the simplicity of just going on adventures with his friend from time to time...  When she mentioned that it would be fun to do a quest with the ascendants, and that it would be strange being the only one of her guild in the party, Itzal chuckled.  "Why must people always think in the form of guilds?  In the real world, would you feel it strange to go over to a friend's house for a slumber party, only to feel like it's weird or something?  Don't make a guild like a group that you must stay with.  Think of them as a family.  and think of spending time with other guilds nothing more than hanging out with another family on a trip.  Or hanging out with friends.  Seriously, people don't realize how that kind of thinking causes isolation from others.  The knights of the blood oath are a perfect example."  Itzal scanned and saw another five materials, and added them to his inventory.

ID#  96563  CD:  11  LD:  16  +5 MAT

Itzal:  1,575 col, 46 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Consumable

Well personally from what i have heard about Death Adder i don't think their is much chance of him ever getting redemption from people. Maybe in spirit if he is truly sorry, but he will never receive forgiveness i think for the thing he has done to multiple people. He has stabbed jomei which almost killed him, killed beatbox, and who knows what else he has done since he is like a ghost with how little it is known of what he actually does. I say to you with a small shrug of my shoulders as i continue walking beside you as i look around for Velnia expecting her to show up and tackle me or something of the like. Remembering that dragon's behavior very well, and knows to keep an idea of where it is if i don't feel like having my face meet the ground. When you mention the idea of a guild i do smile and nods my head. I never really thought of it like a family in terms of visiting another guild, but i do for sure think of the guild i am in like a family or at least a band of close friends working together. Actually speaking of family one of my guildmates actually causes Jomei, and the girl he is dating mom, and dad in the joking sense. However, it has weirdly stuck for her then just beyond a joke to tease Jomei. I say with a chuckle remembering that.

#96596  LD:13+3=16   24 total

Itzal listened to Hestia mention how Death Adder may receive redemption in spirit if he's truly sorry, but would never receive any form of redemption from other people.  Itzal was personally talking about divine redemption which was always possible.  However he also believed that if Death Adder truly did change and was genuinely sorry for what he had done.  That Itzal could in fact forgive him for the crimes he'd committed.  He'd probably be sent to prison but yeah if he really did change Itzal could forgive him.  "No one is beyond redemption and forgiveness.  There's always something in people's past that drives them to do the things they do.  I would probably be a lot worse of a human being if I hadn't ran into friendly players at the start of this game.  I'm not joking when I say I could have turned into a murderer one day.  Other people don't have the same luck and make mistakes that pushes them further down the wrong path.  If someone makes the attempt to change and start over, do you think we should offer them that chance?  Or continue treating them like a villain?"  Itzal listened as he looked for materials.  He spotted four more and inserted them into his inventory before pausing on hearing her next words.  "Two of the players in your guild are called mom and dad?"

ID#  96564  CD:  8  LD:  19  +4 MAT

I sigh softly as you say that as i rub the back of my head knowing i should give them another chance as i nod my head. I'm willing to give them another chance but he had murdered others so whenever Jomei can figure out how to get a prison going by observing those town guards. I will do my best to hunt that murderer and put him into jail where he belongs to think of everything he has done to others. To be put away from combat or planning for whatever he has trying to do to just be left with his thoughts and a daily visit for whichever of us is going to watch over the prison at least daily. I say with a determined tone in my voice as i say this to you as i look at you. Showing that i believe strongly in this idea of forming a prison of sorts for people like Death Adder. The murderers and scum that need to be put away.

When you talk about the mom and dad thing i just chuckle. Well i don't call them mom or dad, but another in the guild by the name of Kimi calls them mom and dad. With the mom and dad being Telrenya and Jomei respectively. Since they kinda have that vibe of protectors and caretakers for the rest of us in the guild. I say with a smile on my face not stating it outright how i might have a similar belief in Kimi's view of those two people in question.

#96593  LD:14+3=17 26 total

She seemed hesitant at first, what with the sigh and all, but she seemed to understand what he meant and where he was coming from, and ended up agreeing with him.  Itzal nodded as she said that she felt he should at least be in prison.  Itzal nodded.  "I understand.  Just remember that forgiving someone often does more healing and help for you, than it does for the one you're forgiving in the first place."  He thought about what she had said for a moment.  A prison huh?  Well the issue would how to get players into the prison in the first place.  Could, it be possible to reverse engineer a teleport crystal so that instead of teleporting you, you could teleport someone else who was in low health?  So that if someone fought against player killers they'd be sent into the prison?  If that were possible, then it would help them from having to kill anyone.  "Just make sure you have enough room, food and guards," he said with a chuckle.  Hearing the bit about the mom and dad titles caused Itzal to shake his head.  "I suppose it's a title better given than self proclaimed.  It's odd if I'm honest but eh.  Not my guild." 

ID#  96585  LD:  1

Yeah getting food is going to be the difficult part in all of this since we're not made of money, and we don't have enough players to try and just endlessly rack up money. We aren't the government and can't just charge people in the game for the prison. eh at the very least i am sure we can get everything sorted out with some rational thinking once we go into serious contemplation about how we could achieve in a way to capture them, and then where we would set the prison for certain. I say to you as we continue walking through the cave's very plentiful material area as i look at you. Myself just observing the surrounding as i try to think of something to say or discuss about knowing that you are correct about the matter of forgiving, but there really isn't much to continue on about that point in my mind.  So how is the Fearx thing? I decide to ask thinking of something that could be rather important to know regarding your personal life that i got involved with for a brief moment.

#96592  LD:10+3=13 26 total

Itzal listened to her mention how food was going to be the biggest problem as they were not made of money.  In addition they couldn't make their primary focus getting col for the sake of buying some food.  Itzal nodded and began to do his thinking thing.  "Yeah.  You'd need a way to determine how much food each prisoner would need every day if your going to ration it.  In addition, you'd probably need to find the cheapest food place possible so you don't end up over paying for that kind of food.  Maybe you could buy from a prison on one of the more war like floors.  Pretty sure their food will be cheap.  In addition you could ask players to send any food they no longer need or want.  You'd be surprised just how wasteful everyone is."  She then asked how it was going with Fearx, and to that his cheerful demeanor dropped.  He appeared more somber and serious.  "Things are slow with him.  I haven't seen him for a while now and that has me more nervous than anything.  If there's a wasp in the room, I want to see it.  Yet he remains in the shadow."  Itzal spotted another five materials and added them to the total.

ID#  96600  CD:  10  LD:  9+8

Itzal:  1,575 col, 51 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Consumable

I nod my head at the idea for the prisoners not liking to make it a miserable existence within the prison, but knowing it also that it should be somewhere a mix between good, and not a fun place so prisoners would focus on the situation of trying to improve themselves. Rather then just think the prison is bad the entire time and not trying to improve themselves actually.  Also good point on the whole asking players especially cooks most likely since i am sure i can find a few who have some cooked items they are never going to sell or use again, and if not just hire on a few cooks to cook for those prisoners with a guarantee of safety. I say trying to think of something to work for a prison system to feed the amount of players that could possible end up being locked in there. I shake my head with a sigh. Maybe save those thoughts for a bit later when we even know how to bring people into a prison, and where it is going to be. I say  with a nod of my head. I see your demeanor change as i give you a one armed hug. Well even if he tries to bother you Itzal. you  can call upon us dragons and i'll get Jomei and others to show up ready to fight for you if Fearx becomes to annoying for you alone to handle. It's better to have multiple frontliners then just yourself if he somehow proves to much. I say to you.

#96602  LD:1+3=4