[PP-F21] Frontline Mat Grind <Itzal and Hestia> <<Nature's Treasure>>

Itzal groaned at hearing the part about sharing stories.  If there was one thing he didn't want it was embarrassing stories.  They moved on to the topic of healers and he chuckled.  "That's true, but she's rarely active out there.  Unlike me she tends to take it easier.  I like that however as it means she'll be safe if she's not on the front lines.  Don't get me wrong she is very strong.  And who knows?  Maybe we could go do a dungeon together sometime?  Though at my level dungeons wouldn't be as rewarding, it would still be fun."  Itzal spotted a chest just then and grinned.  As they walked over he pulled out his lock picking tools again.  Interestingly enough, it was the first time today he found a chest while smiling.  Though he didn't realize this.  "Actually, if you did take on a dungeon where would you like it to be?  The higher the floor, the greater the rewards after all.  Also pray we get something good from this chest.  Last time we had a lot of good fortune and I'm hoping it repeats." 

ID#  96782  LD:  20  why couldn't this be the picking roll?

Itzal:  3,675 col, 71 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 43 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if i did go on a dungeon with you i would want to bring some guild mates to make sure they can get some nice bonuses. You can even bring some of your own guild. Make it a nice family meet up you know? I say with a smile using your own family analogy to you as i think who i would want to bring. If we do that i would want to bring Jomei, and maybe that Telrenya. Definitely Erin though she ruled in the last Guild dungeon we did together with people in our guild. I would say i would want to bring Kimi, but i don't know if i would want to risk her safety since those bosses can have AOE. I say softly at that in worry as i think for a bit more. Nah it should be fine to bring her as long as i get her a MIT potion, and a safeguard. By then once it went past both of our groups a boss should be relatively weak. I say seemingly having convinced myself it could go just fine.

However, for a floor i don't know entirely where a advanced, or intermediate dungeon could stay safe. Since floor 11 seemed like a relatively challenging in and of itself when it was our little guild dungeon fight. and by challenging i mean mainly the boss since i was able to take the damage rather easily, and that Erin person was able to dodge mostly. I say softly as i think on that and then shrugs. in short i think you should choose the floor, and know that floor level is the toughest dungeon where i made it out alive. And that is without the bonus of having people who our tier 3 helping us out. In fact it was really half and half between tier 2 and tier 1 players when doing that dungeon. I say not stopping myself since i didn't notice i might be considered rambling by this point.

#96788 LD:3+3=6

Itzal kept working at picking the lock on the chest.  This one was a bit harder than the other ones, and thus required a little more concentration.  He listened to Hestia while he worked though, hearing how she would want to bring her guild members along for the ride as well, in the hopes of getting higher bonuses and loot.  He chuckled as he listened to her.  "That's fine with me.  The only loot I'll probably care about at that point is the skill points, and any weapon or armor so I can try getting unique enhancements.  Those aren't easy to get, and even then I don't think the enhancements discovered on the weapon are chosen, but random.  So it may not actually work out for me in the end.  And if you're having me choose the floor, I'd need to know all the players stats and skills in our party."  He picked the lock and they received two thousand one hundred col, five materials, one rare weapon, and two rare consumables.  He sent half the col to Hestia, gave her three materials and kept two, and then gave her the two consumables while he kept the weapon.  "I think we should head back at this point don't you?"

ID#  96789  LD:  7+8

Summary

Itzal:  6,375 col, 73 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  6,375 col, 46 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 3 Rare Consumable

3 SP to each player