[PP-F21] Frontline Mat Grind <Itzal and Hestia> <<Nature's Treasure>>

He listed as she mentioned that they could go to cooks and ask for any leftovers or items they've crafted and don't want, or just up and hire them.  He came up with an idea or two, and she took it and improved on it greatly.  That's one of the things he liked about Hestia.  She went above and beyond.  As for the prison and prisoner idea, he liked it very much so.  When she mentioned wondering how they'd even get them into prisons, Itzal spoke up again.  "Well I was just thinking there may be a way to reverse engineer teleport crystals to teleport a targeted player rather than yourself...  Though I'll need to talk with an alchemist for that first."  When she hugged him and spoke up he sighed and shook his head.  "Not to sound melodramatic, but this is something I have to deal with alone.  Fearx and me one on one.  He won't pull a fast one either.  Only thing I can see him doing is making a gap between me and everyone else to either make me feel alone, or to keep anyone else from interfering whatsoever.  Whether he'll actually kill me if he wins or not...  I'm not quite sure.  If he tries to kill me though....  Yeah, you have permission to interfere."  Itzal spotted yet another chest and pulled out his lock picking tools once again.

ID#  96603  LD:  15  Chest found!

Itzal:  1,575 col, 51 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  1,575 col, 26 MAT, 1 Perfect Consumable

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well finding a alchemist won't be easy since i don't know a single one in all honesty, so i don't even know where i will get one, but Jonathan did have quite a weird amount of rare mitigation potions. he might be a good point to start with now that i think about it. I say with a nod of my head at that idea and makes a note to talk with Jonathan if he knows any alchemists that i could try to meet, or at least know where he got his potions supply from. I then nod in understanding at the Fearx thing. Able to know how this is a important thing for you try and triumph over, but that won't stop me for certain from spying on you if you try to give info about when a fight could happen. Making sure not to allow this Fearx a chance at killing you, so it would be easier to make sure to try and get that information as best as i can. Well even if you face Fearx alone in the fight i do request you give me the location of where you fight him, so i can get close and stop anyone that tries to interfere with your fight, or stop him if need be. I tell you with a deadly serious look in my eyes. One that of a warrior, and very much so unlike the scared girl you had initially met back on floor 1.

#96605  LD:6+3=9

Itzal listened as she mentioned that finding an alchemist was difficult nowadays.  He held a hand up as he worked on the lock.  "Well technically there are many alchemists out there, just none nearly the rank required, or they're unknown, or they're just inactive most of the time.  And as for Jonathan, yeah.  He's had some trouble since the first few ranks when he started he had literally zero customers.  Kind of like me, save for I rarely have customers, ever.  At any rate, he has them now."  He finished with a chuckle.  Itzal managed to pick the lock and opened it, revealing four thousand and two hundred col.  As well as ten materials, two perfect weapons, and one perfect consumable.  He sent Hestia one of the weapons, five of the materials, and two thousand, on hundred col.  He then heard her words and looked into her eyes.  Despite her determination, she would see that he wanted to protect her just as equally, if not more.  Mainly driven by the death of Beatbox.  "Tell you what.  If you can prove to me just how powerful you can get.  If you can make you mitigation and health regeneration during combat high enough to survive a few hits from the most powerful player in Aincrad.  Then you have my permission."

ID#  96606  LD:  15+6  (5 from lock picking and dismantling, +1 from basement buff.  Cannot use again during this thread)

Itzal:  3,675 col, 56 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 31 MAT, 1 Rare Consumable

I grin a little bit at the bet thinking that shouldn't be to hard if i dedicate time into this, but i then pause as i think on the words as i then look at you. What counts as a few hits, and who in your opinion is the strongest player of Aincrad i will have to test myself against. I ask you not wishing to go in blind, and allowing vague numbers to best me from loopholes or something of the such. Knowing that if i allow such a thing a few hits could turn into a lot of hits with using the vague terminology to your advantage in such a deal that would be this moment to aid you in fighting against Fearx. I then see you open up the chest and smiles as you once more send me some of what you get even though i don't do anything to help you with it. However, even with that i don't turn it down since free mats and money is just that. Something very much so needed to help me survive, and something i can use to buy a house at some point.

#96610  LD:14+3=17

Loot total: 3,675 col, 33 MAT, 1 Rare Consumable

Itzal had to think about it for a second or two before answering her.  "Fearx is without a doubt this world's strongest duelist.  Two handed spear is the strongest one on one weapon skill there is and he most certainly has a demonic item for a weapon.  Knowing him he probably has way more equipment than just one demonic that would help him.  The strongest AoE player is Zandra.  Especially since she got that weapon with fallen two damage.  Your best bet is to have her attack you a few times to determine how much of a punch you'd probably have to avoid.  And be sure she uses charge as well, you need to know the full amount he'd hit you with.  Calrex is the most powerful tank, but you probably don't have to worry about that too much."  He stood up again and sighed.  Things could never be easy for him would they?  He looked at the materials they had currently.  He had fifty six materials so far, but he wasn't sure that would be enough for all of the front liners.  Unless everyone took the Olympian quest it was certainly never going to be enough.  He spotted another five materials, making the count sixty one now.

ID#  96611  CD:  11  LD:  12+8  +5 MAT

Itzal:  3,675 col, 61 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 31 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

So that Zandra girl who showed up late to the meeting by a few minutes is the one you're going to want me to be getting punched by for a "few hits" you never specified what a few counts as. Give me a solid number please. I ask you still keeping the serious look on my face as i ask this of you. Wondering if i will get a answer, or if the number will remain vague enough for you t change it as you please to make sure i can't participate. Not wanting for that to happen, but knows it is a possibility if you're serious about me not getting involved in this personal affair between yourself and Fearx. I look around the fields and smiles as i spot another small clump of materials and picks them as i nod my head with a grin at that. Having enough to get my armor for certain if need be. I then glance at you and nods also. If the materials are going to be used for the frontlines then keep the rest Itzal. I have enough for my tier 3 armor that i am aiming to have ready to go for when the boss fight comes. i say with a smile on my face.

#96616  LD:14+3=17   3,675 col, 35 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

Hestia insisted to have a set number of how many hits, clearly determined to prove to him that she could be there.  When it came to Fearx, he was always nervous and on edge, and he was especially protective of others.  "Two or three hits give or take.  The first one being charge.  If your health can't regenerate quickly enough, and if you lose too much health, then I refuse to let you be anywhere near him when the time comes.  I'm not going to just let myself die Hestia, but at the same time I don't want to risk the lives of others.  I want to take every chance I can to prevent something like that."  Itzal went back to looking for materials and when Hestia mentioned that she was saving up for tier three armor he turned to look at her and blinked.  "Why didn't you say something like that?  You realize I can give you col right?  I recently bought a house, I don't need this col.  Well save for, you know, the wedding" he said, too softly for her to hear.  He coughed and continued to look.  He spotted no materials unfortunately.  So he continued to press on.

ID#  96662  LD:  5

Itzal:  3,675 col, 61 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 35 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

I nod my head with a grin hearing the final number of hits i will have to take. Glad to have a final number which means i will be able to plan accordingly to have to tackle the going to be fight with success. However, with how things are now i know that is very far away since if this Zandra is a  good damage output person then there is no way of matching her without a perfect build to counteract. I know you won't let yourself die, and with that thought you better take a teleportation crystal with you then when you go to fight Fearx encase the worse does happen. As you said you wouldn't allow yourself to die now would you. I say as i look you in the eyes as i say that. At the mention of the COL offer i just chuckle ever so slightly as i rub the back of my head before i say. Well it's because i have already asked way to much from you. You have helped me get Kuro, you had bought my tier 1 armor, you bought my tier 2 armor in the form of the mat requirement. And the only reason why i haven't asked you for tier 3 mats is because i know that it will only add onto the very high payment back i will have to do to make us equal. I say in a mix of seriousness/jokingness when saying i HAVE to pay you back.

#96742  LD:3+3=6

Itzal could see that the only way out of this was to compromise.  He nodded to her and held his hand out to shake her own.  "I get a teleport crystal, and you ensure there's no possible way he can kill you easily, as well as stay out of the way unless he tries to kill me...  And bring a teleport crystal yourself too."  When she told him why she didn't want his col he couldn't believe his ears.  She was still going on about that?  "Hestia you don't, owe me, anything.  I don't need col.  I bought a house and have nearly enough to buy the guild hall all by myself!  After that what use could I have for it?  I have more materials than I need, and the only gear I'd need is a demonic.  Spending time with you is more rewarding then a few numbers Hestia.  Trust me, you've already paid whatever debt you think you owe me ten times over.  If I can help someone I do so without the desire for payment.  Imagine if the entire world were like that.  Filled with people who weren't worried much about debt, or getting payment or being richer.  That's the kind of world I want to start."  Itzal once again found no materials.

ID#  96753  LD:  2

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 35 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

I just smile at hearing your words as i take a few small steps forward and then hugs you tightly and closely. Do you know i view you like a mentor/a older brother figure. I say softly to you. Nothing in my voice showing that i could be joking about this, or such. Which means i am being serious when i say this to you. Thanks for always being here for me Itzal. I say with a smile on my face as i then stop hugging you figuring by this point you might be to embarrassed or something of the sort like you usually get when i hug you. So come on lets go get some more materials. I'm sure the frontlines are in need of people like us desperately. Ones who have the time to just talk, and have fun collecting these rather then having it end up like a chore. I say as i go back to searching for materials that i am in need of as i then look to you as i find 2 more.

#96755  LD:16+3=19 37 T3 mats found in total.

Itzal expected an answer to his statement....  He just wasn't expecting this version of an answer.  Instead of telling him 'fine you win'.  Or 'I don't care I'm paying you back somehow'.  Or something else to that degree, she came over and.  Hugged him.  Her next words brought a blush to his face.  Mentor?  Older brother?  He stopped and thought about it for a moment.  If he relived the last times they were together, he could see the mentor bit.  But...  He would never be able to understand the older brother half of it.  He had never acted like a brother in the real world so he had no clue what that looked like.  Yet Hestia was telling him that he was a big brother to her.  Or, like a big brother.  She may not have realized just how much those words meant to him, but it really struck home.  She may not have expected this reaction, but he hugged her back.  A tear or two coming down his cheek.  When she let go he did too, and wiped the tears away before she could see it.  He nodded when she told him they should gather materials.  "Yeah, uh right.."  Itzal spotted two materials and added them into his inventory.  What if she asked what was going on?  What did he say if she did?  Oh yeah I was disconnected from my sister entirely, so hearing that makes me glad that when I see her again I'll be a brother and not a total Jack*** to her.

ID#  96757  CD:  5  LD:  7+8

Itzal:  3,675 col, 63 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 37 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

At the feeling of you hugging me back my eyes widen in shock at that having expected to see you blushing or being all embarrassed. Instead i get you hugging me, and seeing a tear or two as i keep that in mind. When you let me go i just smile and nods my head. So Itzal why did you tear up a bit? I ask in a soft voice not wishing to outright demand an answer encase it is a very personal one for yourself. Well more personal then just crying right away. Myself silently hoping it isn't anything like to the level of a dead familiar member. That always being a rather big no no for a conversation topic. The awkward silence afterwards always being the worst when trying to search for something to say. I look towards my familiar to see how he is doing at the moment. And i see him coming back with two more materials as i pet his head with a smile on my face. Thank you Kuro. I say with a smile.

#96758  LD:12+3=15  39 mats total.

......Shoot she asked he thought to himself.  He stopped looking for materials as he realized that she saw his tears before he wiped them.  He needed to quicken his reflexes more, he was getting sloppy.  He sighed before speaking up.  "I was always separated from my sister, I think I told you this once.  I never focused on my family, only my games.  I had a little, problem with frustrations as getting tied up to video games was to escape reality and my family only ever brought me back.  I've....  I've never been a brother, nor do I even know what that looks like.  Hearing you say that you see me as, not a mentor.  But a big brother.  When you said that, I felt like I was making some real progress.  I thought back to how I've been lately and, well.  I'm glad to know what it's like to be a brother at all."  Itzal tried to find anything but failed to get any materials.  "All I can do is hope that I'll get back.  And thank you."

Itzal:  3,675 col, 63 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 39 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

I smile a bit sadly hearing the explanation you give. Unable to really know what that is like, but knows i am glad i have been able to help you in some fashion without really know i was doing so. That i was able to cheer you up even if it caused you tears by having you know you're improve with some real world problems. Well if you don't mind i wouldn't mind calling you brother every now and then Itzal. I say in a teasing tone of voice towards you with a playful grin on my face as we continue walking through the fields. I mentally pause and pushes you lightly with my hand knowing i can't punch you without risking going orange for a little bit. You will get back home even if i have to drag your sorry butt back to the real world by force. I'm not allowing you to die you hear me. I say with a serious look on my face not liking that you are adding a doubt in your mind that you might not get back towards the real world.

#96761  LD:16+3=19  41 Mats total.

Somehow his words flowed out more easily than he had originally expected.  It all worked out in the end he supposed.  This world was bringing so many concepts to light to him.  He started as a boyfriend, which he thought was impossible.  Then he was engaged with hadn't even touched the edges of his dreams.  And now he knew that he was finally the brotherly type of person he never was.....  And that was when Hestia mentioned how she wouldn't mind calling him brother from time to time.  He blushed a little once again at hearing that.  "That's..  I can't..  What and why?"  He was speaking gibberish, but he was like that when dealing with a situation he did not know how to handle.  He was like this due to his inexperience with social life...  That and he wasn't so good around girls in general.  Then she slapped him and very seriously told him that he was not going to die.  A faint smile touched his face.  Faint, somewhat sad smile.  "I have no intention of dying Hestia."  But the chance of death is always there he thought.  Thankfully he found another five materials and added them to the total.

Itzal:  3,675 col, 68 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 41 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

I giggle at your reaction towards me calling you brother possibly as i look towards you with just a grin on my face. Enjoying the reaction i got from you as i just pat you gently on the back. What is wrong Itzal? Don't like the idea of me calling you brother? I ask wondering if i can push the reaction further.  When you say you have no intention of that i nod my head as i look towards you. I know you don't intend to die, but i would prefer if you took all precautions to avoid dying also. which i know you are, so...whatever i know we'll both get out of here just fine. I say confidently to myself and towards you. So then moving past that what else do you want to talk about? I ask curiously wondering if there is anything else you would wish to talk about while we are doing some gathering together, and hopefully in the future questing together.

#96764  LD:18+3=21   43 T3 mats total.

Itzal heard her question and he blushed even further, becoming more and more uncomfortable the further she pushed.  "No, I mean ye-  I, it's not like that it's just-"  Then the realization hit him.  She was messing with him again!  He wasn't angry, but he was annoyed that he let her do it to him again and that it took this long to figure it out.  He turned to look her in the eyes.  "Hey wait a second, you're just messing with me aren't you?"  When she moved on he sighed and relaxed a little, the blush fading now to nothingness.  He nodded her in agreement as this conversation had pretty much hit the dead end they were anticipating.  When he heard her words he thought for a little while.  "Ignoring the previous floors and all floors unlocked thus far, what type of floor would you like to see?  I've seen lots of repeats.  Caverns, forests, dark gloomy areas, bright and happy places.  What would you like to see as a future floor?  And if you could design a boss for one of the floors, what would you design it as?  I suppose what I'm saying here is, what would your ideal idea for a floor be?  Besides the Greek floor that's already a thing."  He spotted three more materials and added them to the total.

ID#  96765  CD:  8  LD:  10+8  +3 MAT

Itzal:  3,675 col, 71 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 43 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

And what if i am messing with you? I ask in a playful tone of voice with a pep in my step seeming more energetic and happy at having successfully made you realize i was messing with you the entire time. When you ask me what floor i would like to create i tap my cheek wondering what kind of floor would i want? There is the greek floor already taken and created by the game which i love entirely as i try to think what would be rather interesting. Well if i had to create my own floor maybe something from norse mythology like Valhalla, or at least the idea of something mythical like that. If not that maybe something akin to something fantasy related. Cause everything so far has been really normal for the most part with an exception towards floor nine being a volcanic floor where one can survive. However, there is nothing weird or whimsical with which we can explore that i know of at the moment. Like nothing with weirdly floating things, or a weird alternate dimension type of deal. Something whimsical i guess with a floor boss that mimics that idea of players never being sure which is true and what is false with what they perceive of there reality. i tell you honestly liking that idea.

#96767 LD:7+3=10

Hearing her say that made him sigh.  "Yeah, I suppose there's nothing left for me to do...  Though please, oh please never say that when Kasier's around, please?"  If Jenna heard Hestia say that, he didn't know what he'd do..  Well save for blush from embarrassment that is.  Pretty soon she began to think carefully about Itzal's question.  When she spoke up, she wanted to see a Norse floor like Valhalla, or something mystical to those terms.  Something that was more fantasy than realistic as they've been having so far.  Itzal nodded with a smile as he understood what she meant.  "Jonathan and I have been looking for such a thing actually.  It started way back, not long after we met.  We realized there weren't any dwarves anywhere so we began to look for them.  We've been following several ruins, dungeons, and devices left behind by the dwarves.  They are real mechanical marvels, and seem to possess magic as well.  I found a massive city of theirs underground, with a mechanical elevator that would take them from floor to floor, though it's blocked wherever the highest unlocked floor is.  Can't cheat the system eh?"  He found nothing and sighed.

ID#  96769  LD:  4

Itzal:  3,675 col, 71 MAT, 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable, 1 Perfect Consumable

@Hestia:  3,675 col, 43 MAT, 1 Perfect Weapon, 1 Rare Consumable

I'm just joking Itzal don't need to get all worried. I would never embarrass you in front of your future wife. I would only really do so if it was in the form of telling a funny story about you. I say with a grin on my face being honest, but wanting to add in some teasing even then. When we continue to travel through the area and you tell me what you and Jonathan have been doing i nod my head at that. Seems like the two of you know how to have an interesting time then, and what to look for. If you ever need a healer feel free to send me a message. Even though i know you could just as easily message Kasier since she is pure healer. I tell you knowing that fact from having helped her with Avalanche. When you mention this elevator thing i grin at that. Well i would want to see this elevator thing cause i am curious. I say with a smile on my face. I look around the area and see nothing that could be used for crafting as i nod my head at that.

#96774  LD:11+3=14