[PP-F11] What a Terrible Evening For Rain...(HDA Members)

@Teion @Jevi @Ruby @Kairi @Piera @Jomei @Hestia @Kimi @Spencer @Telrenya

(This thread exists directly after the masquerade party)

ZelriusAfter the evening well spent with Teion, he spoke to her softly embracing her in his arms. "Let's return to the mansion. I'm sure that we can't miss the party that I'm hosting." He said in a cheeky voice, teasing the fact that the pair had missed the entire Valentines Event, despite spending the entire day in preparation for it. And besides, he didn't want to ruin Teion's opportunity to show off her magnificent gown. He took Teions hand in his own, hopefully giving her as much joy as she gave him this evening. For what he planned, would most likely ruin everything that the two shared together. Ryo suppressed a frown as he had second thoughts about his future confession. Was he ready to risk it all, just to make himself feel better? It wasn't just for him though, wasn't it? They all deserved to know the crimes he committed. They all deserved to know just what kind of monster they had allowed into their lives.

ZelriusAs the pair reached the door, Pennyworth had opened the door to greet them. "Ah, arriving late to your own party Young Master?" Pennyworth asked, his voice containing some snark. "I take it you two at least enjoyed the evening?" He asked the pair. "Yes. I did, Pennyworth. Have they all arrived?" Ryo asked. "Yes Young Master, they are all waiting for you. I had set out the snacks beforehand." Pennyworth said. Ryo let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, good. Glad to have you on board with this Pennyworth." Ryo said, thanking the NPC. "Now, without further ado, let's introduce ourselves." Ryo said, stepping into the mansion.

Zelrius"Good evening everyone! So sorry to keep you waiting! We had lost track of time and seemed to have missed the official dance. Better late than never for this one, huh?" He asked, giving a laugh to everyone who had arrived. "And thank you all for coming!" He cried out again. He noted that everyone had joined, but noted that Piera had arrived. Why was she here? When did she join the guild? He sighed quickly, thinking of pulling out of his plan. No, this was it. The point of no return, the final threshold. There was no more turning back, no more hiding in the shadows and dodging questions. He swallowed his insecurities and smiled at Teion before she ran off, most likely to enjoy her time with Piera.

ZelriusThe party seemed to be heading in a good direction. They snacks were being consumed, some idle chatter was being shared, and smiles were seen across everyone who had arrived. He gave a warm smile to everyone as he stepped by them to get a drink from the punch he had made earlier that day. He swished the pink liquid in his cup before taking a swig. he had wished that alcohol still affected people in the game. Some liquid courage would be helpful about now. He would jump slightly at the first person the approach him as he was lost in his thoughts yet again.

After the mostly unsurprising victory of Telrenya and Jomei getting first in the Valentine's Day event 'best couple contest', Piera got a sudden message from a person named 'Hestia'. Apparently, the message went out to all of the Holy Dragon Alliance guild members and Piera was excited to meet the other people that Jomei had recruited and made his own. Begging Lee to let her just go to this quick meeting,  he grudgingly allowed it, asking Jomei to look out for her and said he'd see if there were any other Valentine's things around that he could win in the meantime.  Even as excited as she was to meet the rest of the guild, Piera still felt an ugly twinge of guilt at leaving her own fiance on Valentine's Day. Even if it was only for a little bit. She'd try to make it up to him later.

It was nice to dress up with him and dance though. And show him off of course. The brunette smiled to herself before realizing she should probably un-attach herself from Jomei's side. That was easier said than done though as her shyness still had yet to abate. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she no longer was wearing her masquerade mask, but perhaps not. It was one thing at the Valentine's ball when she had Lee at her side the entire time and only spoke with people she already knew! This was entirely different. She felt like she was at school again, goodness. Well, at least she knew Jomei. And Telrenya now by extension...sort of.

Speaking of which, "Congratulations again you two. You guys deserve it. So you're totally the guild's reining parents then, right? If not by age then at least popularity! Hehe." She took a bite of oatmeal raisin cookie, relishing the pastry as she hadn't eaten anything at the masquerade, having been too busy mingling and dancing.

With the masquerade finally winding down to an end, Telrenya and Jomei claiming a close victory in the couple's contest, all of those in attendance began to exit the hall. With Telrenya at his side, Jomei began his way towards the doorway. The man stopped in his tracks, however, when the notification for receiving a message appeared in the corner of his line of sight. "Oh?" the man tapped at the logo in front of him to bring up a message addressed to the entirety of the Holy Dragon Alliance from Hestia. The contents of the message read that there was going to be an after party for all members of the guild, and the coordinates for the location were attached. The ginger looked over the coordinates, not only realizing that they were on the same floor, but soon recognized the location they were being summoned to --Ryo's mansion. A small half smile appeared on Jomei's face, he had not seen Ryo at the masquerade, which possibly meant he missed it to prepare for this guild only party... though why Hestia was the one to send out the message confused him. Despite, Jomei looked to the blonde next to him with a smile, "Look's like Ryo is throwing an after party for the guild. Want to head over there now?" Before heading out, both Piera and Lee had approached the couple, Piera also planning on attending the party.. though without Lee's attendance. The red suited man asked Jomei to watch after Piera, to which Jomei replied with a confident nod "Of course Lee, you know I will." Now with the brunette as part of their group, the three made their way to the large mansion outside of the city walls. 

Ryo's mansion was just as he remembered it, though a bit more lively that there were more players in attendance, and the topic of conversation was not that of his deceased friend. All of the guild members were around an chatting in their own groups, the only one missing was the party's own host, Ryo. "The Young Master and should be arriving shortly, most likely caught up with a prior affair." The older butler informed Jomei as he asked him about the violet haired man's whereabouts. "Thanks Piera" Jomei said with a smile, "Well, we don't deserve anything more than you and Lee would have." he said with a smile, before the parents comment caught Jomei off guard, especially now with it regarding both him and Telrenya. "Gah.. a-again with the parents jokes." he said as a small blush crept onto his face. 

Finally, entering in through the front door was Ryo, and another familiar purple haired woman at his side. "Teion?" he said to himself under his breath, before turning his chin towards Piera, "I had no idea that the two were that close.." Once the party's host had settled in, Jomei approached the man, who was taking a small sip from a glass of punch he had poured. The ginger approached from behind, placing a friendly hand on his shoulder, "Hey Ryo, was wondering when you were going to show up to your own party," he said with a chuckle, "This is really nice of you to throw a party for the whole guild." 

"Aww, thank you Piera." Telrenya giggled with a wide smile spread over her now unmasked face. The girl still stood in her formal attire, the soft cream dress with maroon accents falling to her knees as they walked through the main plaza of Taft. Rather than return to their own townhome, Telrenya nodded with lingering excitement from the festivities of the masquerade, eager with the thought of gathering in smaller company with their guildmates. It felt like there were several players who had joined the Holy Dragon Alliance that she had yet to properly meet, and even others whom she hadn't been able to spend as much time with given how busy they had all been since their Christmas get-together.

With the alchemist's followed comment about their status as parents, Telrenya grew just as flustered, if not moreso, than the Irishman at her side. A faint pink tint coated her cheeks as she questioned Piera's teasing comment. "W-what? Parents? What do you mean by that?" The words came out as more of a nervous reaction if anything, not really expecting nor wanting an explanation, though she was soon afraid she would be given one.

"R-right." Her nerves were as suppressed as she could manage them, but the hesitation was still apparent in her voice when Ryo urged for them to return to his mansion. He took her by the hand, and she stiffened for a second as he led her along before pulling away from his grasp. 'I should go home.' She thought, referring to her smithy on the desert floor below. The day had been a flurry of conflicting emotion, and Teion felt like she was pushing past her limit already. But the look on Ryo's face kept her protests silent, eyes turning forward on the path leading out of the European-styled city.

The violette was more than surprised to hear that everyone who was supposed to be at this party--whoever that was--had already arrived and been waiting for them. Or waiting for Ryo, at least. Pennyworth waved them inside, and Teion followed with a small knot of social anxiety in her stomach. With several sets of eyes on them, the gears in her mind slowly worked to click into place as she recognized several of them. No, nearly almost every face was somehow familiar to her. Suddenly incredibly self-aware, blood rushed to Teion's cheeks as her face flushed, and she hurriedly turned back to the elderly butler in order to have him direct her to the nearest room she could escape to in order to change her clothes. The color had finally started draining from her face once she had separated herself from the crowd, and her hand danced through the air in memorized motions to replace the blue-and-white ballgown she wore with the earthy-toned casual wear she had worn that morning. With a moment to steady herself, and mentally urging herself not to leave at the earliest opportunity, she ran her fingers through the hair that was no longer braided before stepping back out and returning with slow steps to the gathering of players.

Another party after the Valentines one? Ruby didn't know why people would want to plan another party after one, however she would arrive anyways just to hang out with people, especially with those she hadn't really met before. Plus... she couldn't really say no to more parties that could give her free food and drink if she had wanted, however arriving upon the scene things had looked a little too fancy, at least for her tastes. She had let out a small sigh, she never really understood a point in getting a house like this unless you are a show off, however she would just brush the thought away for the time being and just deal with it as it is. Before long she had found the crowd... and for a lack of a better term she had inserted herself into the crowd as she didn't know how else to really do it saying out "Your sexy healer has arrived!" she had chuckled.

I enter the party with a smile having quickly swapped into my regular clothes to escape the dress i was wearing. Wanting to not wear it at all even if i got complements that i can look good in it, but i would prefer to just wear something casual, and not have to worry about wearing the thing. I glance around and can see that i am not the first one here this time around, and feeling rather glad about that. It makes sense that is the case since i hadn't seen neither Ryo or Teion at the valentines party. I sigh softly at that realizing that the plan was a complete waste, but they do appear to be in close proximity to one another at the very least which means the plan to get them together worked at least semi-well.  With that thought i just nod my head and waits for Kimi to show up. Hoping that she will be able to make it to this after party since it seems like it could be a bit fun to hang around in. To actually get a chance to talk to that Tel girl for once.

After the party ended, Spencer looked around as all the dressed up players started to file out of the ballroom. Seems like my time to go. He thought to himself and got up from the bench he was sitting on. He turned to see a blue haired woman walking by and he waved to her. "Seeyah Calypso, you are a very sweet woman and I hope we stay friends." He smiled a bit and walked towards the exit. He looked up just in time to see water pouring down from the sky. He groaned and took his suit jacket off, and threw on a coat. He opened his inventory and dawned his familiar umbrella, the water sliding off of it. He was about to head back to the first floor and get an Inn room, but then he saw a message pop up. It was from Hestia and discussing a party. He bit his lip at the idea with the idea of Ryo being there, but he had no idea if Teion was going to be there. He shrugged softly and decided to go for it, he wanted to hang out with people at the moment, considering the Masquerade Ball was not that fun.

Spencer walked towards the mansion and gave it an approving nod and slowly entered the mansion, and saw that a few people were already there. He smiled a bit and waved to everyone, then saw Teion and Ryo. He bit his lip and looked away from them for a moment, seeing a woman he did not recognize. He cocked his head and walked up to her, his heart beat going a bit faster because of his social anxiety. "H-hi, I do not think we have met yet. I'm Spencer, I believe you are the newest member of the guild?" He asked the woman @Piera . He turned and also waved at Telrenya and Jomei.

Spencer.jpg

"Finally.. I can get out of this dress.." the brunette thought to herself as the Masquerade's festivities had come to a close. Taking a quick glance around the ballroom, she tried to see if she had seen any of her other friends, including Ruby. However, it seemed everyone had already left without her. "Oh.." her shoulders dropped in disappointment, followed by her brows furrowing. It was then she noticed that she had, in fact, received a message just a few moments ago, and upon reading its contents, saw that she-- and the rest of the guild -- were invited to an after party, thrown by another member of the guild Ryo. Jevi had yet to meet the new face, though if he was kind enough to have them all for a party, she would not turn down his offer... as long as she could get out of her dress and into something more comfortable.

After switching into something a bit more comfortable --which consisted of an oversized grey sweater that stretched down just below her hips, black leggings with tall, brown boots lined with white fur, and a navy blue scarf around her neck, also letting the length of her now wavy brunette hair to fall down her back-- Jevi wandered the streets of Taft, following the coordinates to the house that stood tall outside of Taft's walls. "Tch, big house." she said, cocking an eyebrow as her golden eyes followed the walls to their full height, "Must be compensating for something.." The woman entered the party silently, not making any moves to talk with any of her guild mates, still feeling a bit upset that she was left to walk here alone. 

She did not have to wait long before a pair of purple haired players walked through the door after her, the one greeting them all she assumed to be Ryo. The brunette looked down at the significantly shorter man, Yup... definitely overcompensating.

Kimi went home for a bit to change into more comfortable clothing making sure it is as stylish as it was comfortable. The reason for this was since Hestia did invite her to an after party also since she might as well look good for Hestia if she can get the chance. After a bit of time she finally settled down with a nice brown coat to go ever her matching faded black shorts and stockings with a somewhat lose fitting navy blue top. “Well best I get going now, don’t wanna keep everyone waiting on me.” Kimi told herself looking down at Noodle for a response. Kimi laughed a bit at Noodle who was still sporting his tuxedo and said, “Here let’s get out out of that strangle suit.” Kimi wrapped a bright red scarf around Noodles neck gestured for him to walk beside her to the party. 

Kimi took some time trying to find her way to the party, but eventually she made it. As she entered she noticed that most of everyone was already around. “Whoops guess we’re kinda late.” Kimi said with a nervous smile looking down at Noodle. She waved as she entered the room scanning for Hestia who invited her. Now that everyone was out of their dresses and suits, it was fairly easy for her to find Hestia and she made her way over. “Heyyo Hestia! Sorry to keep you waiting, hope you didn’t wait long.” Kimi said with a very kind smile and a slight blush as they were officially together. She offered a hug to her with Noodle wanting a bit of the hugging. 

Kairi mostly was just in thought, from all the events that had happened, however she was glad that she could spend some time with Macradon giving him and herself a date and generally just giving each other a fun time instead of being upset and single the entire time. However, she was invited to another party afterwards, with a smile she figured that she should show up, the message showed that the entire guild was going, plus... she doesn't remember a entire guild get together so she had thought this would be a good time. However arriving on the scene she had looked around and saw it was a mansion, not specifically to her tastes however she felt a little homesick looking at a home this large in scale. However she had seen the group ahead of her and she had just felt a little nervous, so instead she had just wanted to look around seeing the sights to see since it had been a while since she had seen an actual mansion.

Ryo jumped as Jomei touched his shoulder. "Hm? Oh yeah, the guild party." He said, looking around at the decorations that Pennyworth had set up. "Yeah, it's been a day. Lost track of time and all that." He said, giving out a laugh. "And yeah, it's a way to pay the guild back, for taking me in and all that junk." Ryo said, giving the man a playful jab on the shoulder. "But hey, enjoy the party some more. I'm going to go get changed upstairs, and after that, I've got something I wanna say to everyone here." Ryo said before he began going upstairs. Ryo stood in his room, looking at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe where he was at now. Happy, and smiling. He had just spent the day with someone he had cared very much for, and there was a smattering of people downstairs that dared to call him a friend. His head sunk low. How would they think of him in a few moments? After everything was aired out? When they all knew what he had done, and all of the unforgivable actions he had done, would they still accept him? It didn't matter. If he kept on living like this, without telling them, it would be as if he was living a lie. They deserved better than him. They all did.

Pennyworth watched as the young master head upstairs. The man looked around at the crowd that had formed, smiling faces save two. His own, and Miss Teions. Did she know young master plan perhaps? He walked over to the woman. "Ahh, miss Teion. A word in private. I'm afraid that it concerns young master Ryo." He said, holding out a hand to show her to the next room over. "Madam Teion. I understand that you may distrust me as I have shown, some, hostility towards you but please keep in mind that it is all for the Young Masters safety." He said, breaking character slightly, and fidgeting with his gloved hands. "But the master wishes to prove a point. Either that is to himself or to others, I don't know." Pennyworth said, looking at Teion. "But I fear that he is moving too quickly with these people he calls friends and that he risks losing them forever. I can't imagine the poor master in a mood like that again. Locked up in his room, speaking to no one, not eating." The butler said, his heart almost visibly sinking. "So please, Madam Teion. if you could, talk some sense into him. Talk him out of this whole thing he has planned. He'll just wave me off as being too protective. But, he'll listen to you. I know he will." He said, shaking his head at Teion. The man, albeit an NPC, cared deeply for his young master and didn't want to see him needlessly suffer.

Piera chuckled and disagreed with his statement of 'deserving' first place. "You guys are just tooo popular. And cute. The cute helps." She nodded with a wise expression on her face before cracking into a smile again, enjoying his embarrassment over her parent jokes. When Telrenya showed confusion about said joke, the alchemist helpfully explained with glee, "I'd been joking with Jomei the other day when he invited me to the guild that he was like the dad since he's the leader of the guild and he's just so caring~" Poking the ginger in his midsection. "So that makes you the mom. Thus: guild parents."

Glancing around, the brunette was beginning to realize that she was one of the few that were still wearing their formal clothes from the masquerade, though at least she wasn't wearing her mask anymore. Feeling more than a little overdressed and revealing, her shoulders hunched a little until she heard a loud female voice declaring, "Your sexy healer has arrived!" Cocking an amused eyebrow until she noticed footsteps approaching. Relaxing lightly upon seeing the young man approaching that looked a bit more nervous than she felt. Smiling warmly, the alchemist bowed her head in greeting. "Hello. Mhm, yep Jomei recruited me just a few days ago actually. It's good to meet you, Spencer." She offered her hand to shake. "Jomei seems very proud of all his guild members. I have to admit I'm excited to be in a guild with him again." The older woman chuckling lightly as she glanced over at the Irishman. "How do you like the guild and its members?"

Green eyes wandering and glancing over the other players wandering around and mingling. It seemed that not everyone knew each other, or at least weren't overly familiar with everyone else just yet. Perhaps this was the first time they were meeting as a guild? Nodding at a passing fellow brunette, a young woman that she had a feeling might be older than she looked wearing twin tails, Piera attempted to squash her shyness and said, "Hi... I'm new to the guild. My name's Piera. What's your name?"

After speaking with Kairi briefly, she noticed the door opening once more but didn't look until she heard Jomei murmur a familiar name, "Hm?" She perked up brightly, eyes tracking where Jomei was looking. "Oooo~" She cooed softly to herself with a grin. "Is Teion in the guild? I don't know the guy she's with, but my bet is that his name is Ryo? Please don't tell me it's Aereth." Though she doubted the latter. Not wanting to crowd the man, the brunette stayed next to Spencer and Telrenya as Jomei went over to greet him. She didn't catch most of the conversation but she got the gist. Apparently, this was Ryo's mansion and he was the one that got the party together. Piera was about to go over and tease Teion since Ryo had just left upstairs, but the butler that had been serving them approached and was speaking to her. She'd just wait for whatever business they had to be taken care of. Though she did give an excited wave. Biting her bottom lip upon seeing Teion also was dressed more casually, Piera gave a sigh and finally gave in. Swiping her menu open, the alchemist replaced her formal wear with something just a little more comfortable.

@Kairi, @Jomei, @Telrenya, @Spencer, @Teion

Edited by Piera

Jomei's cheeks only flushed a deeper red when Telrenya expressed utter confusion for Piera's remark about the two being the guild parents. Jomei would have thought that Kimi calling him guild daddy, was not reserved to him alone, and that Tel would receive the same treatment as being called guild mom. A hand rose up to the nape of his neck, chuckling bashfully at Piera as she narrowed down what she had meant. Really playing the big sister card Alyssa.. Jomei thought to himself. 

The sudden, boisterous entry of the vibrant haired Ruby took their mind off of Piera's teasing. "Just like Ruby.. shows up late and makes an entrance." he said with a chuckle, shaking his head. His olive eyes then turned to Spencer who approached the group, stopping at the brunette alchemist to introduce himself. Jomei nodded his head in reaction to Piera's claiming of Jomei  being proud of those in his guild, "You're damn right I am. Every person in this guild has proven themselves an amazing person."

With Teion and Ryo's entrance to the hall, Piera questioned the identity of the man at her side, as well as Teion's activity in the Holy Dragon Alliance. "No, thats not Aereth. That is Ryo." he said with a chuckle, "And no, Teion's no in the guild either." Looking to Telrenya with a smile, Jomei then stepped over to Ryo to greet him and thank him for the party. "Of course" he said, giving the man another pat on the back, "You've been a good friend, and a big help to some of the other members it seems so far." After their short conversation, Ryo dismissed himself, mentioning that upon his return, he had something he needed to tell everyone. "Oh?" Jomei questioned as the man walked away, wondering just what information Ryo had to share. 

Teion cocked a violet brow as she caught sight of Ryo disappearing up the stairs. She was just about to move herself to greet Sophie, whom she spotted on the other side of the foyer in a most exquisite dark-hued dress, but before she had managed to approach the other woman a familiar elderly voice spoke up beside her with her name. With curiosity piqued, she gave in to Pennyworth's request and followed the butler to an adjacent room. It was odd to see the NPC show her any emotion that wasn't defensive or threatening, and so she listened carefully to his warning of sorts with a hand placed on her hip. Brows narrowed as she tried to understand what exactly he meant as he pleaded for the girl to talk some sense into Ryo. "Wait," She started, taking advantage of Pennyworth's erratic behavior to drop any attempts at formality. "Back up. What exactly is he going to do?"

After getting as much of a further explanation from the butler as she needed, as well as quick directions to the location of the man's room upstairs, Teion let herself out of the side room and took purposeful, even strides to the grand staircase in the center of the foyer. She carried herself up the steps, paying no mind to any of the other party-goers and eventually placing herself in front of Ryo's door. Her knuckles curled and rapped on the hard wood surface. When their purple-haired host would pull the door open, Teion's arm would extend and her palm press flat against it. She pushed it open further to allow her enough space to walk inside, wordlessly inviting herself in before she would shove it closed behind her with a small 'click' into place. Teion stood between Ryo and the exit at her back now, shifting her weight and folding her arms over her chest. Despite the man's reactions to her odd behavior, the violette simply cast him an impassive gaze, finally speaking up with a flat, unamused tone. "What are you planning?" Though she knew full well what he aimed to do by now, she was determined to hear it from Ryo himself.

'Guild Mom'. Where had she heard that before? Telrenya took a moment to think, and then as she saw Kimi approach the group she remembered seeing the red-headed girl in her Artisan shop on the third floor. Her blush persisted as she recalled the girl addressing her as such out of nowhere in the past, something she had practically forgotten about by now. "O-oh, right." She chuckled softly.

"Ah, hi Ruby." She greeted the rosette with a bright smile once she had announced her arrival. "Sorry we didn't hang out much at the dance. Your dress looks amazing, though." She offered both a quick apology and a compliment to the woman.

As Jomei moved to have a word with their host, Telrenya figured now would be the perfect time to introduce herself more properly to those members of the guild she hadn't yet gotten to know. Moving herself towards Kimi and Hestia, her shoulders picked up with a bright smile. "Hi Kimi, and you're Hestia, right?" She asked for confirmation, giving a nod of her head in greeting. "I'm Telrenya, nice to actually meet you."

Ruby as she had arrived she had spotted her girlfriend, Ruby had smiled and walked over to her as she had looked like she had been stressed out or uncomfortable. She had went up and began to rub her shoulders in a massage like manner saying to her "You're looking a little upset dear, here come with me, I'll introduce you to everyone." she had said to her with a smile before grasping one of her hands and walking up to the group again. "Hey, if you all aren't aware of her, this is Jevi, Jevi meet everyone else in the guild." she had smiled. Then eventually she had looked over to see Telrenya greeting her saying an apology and saying her dress had looked amazing, Ruby had waved a hand in front of her and said "Awww stop it miss best couple, we all know you are the most beautiful woman in this room." she had giggled "But seriously, you look absolutely beautiful yourself today."

I smile happily as i give a hug towards Kimi back with a smile as i look towards her and gives her a small gently kiss on the cheek. Hey Kimi,  you didn't keep me waiting long at all. I say with a smile on my face as i look at the red headed girl. I then head a voice as i look towards the girl that talk to myself and Kimi introducing herself as telrenya as i just smile and cheer internally at having finally met one of the last members of this guild on my to do list to meet. It's nice to meet you also Telrenya. I'm glad to finally get a chance to talk to you after all of this. So how are you doing today? I hope that your time with Jomei out on the dance floor was absolutely stunning. Since it was surely stunning to watch. I say in a playful tone of voice as i move a bit closer. Didn't have to much fun did you? i ask with a grin on my face as i take out from my inventory my lion mask to show that it was myself who had asked and teased the two of you that is Jomei, and yourself about not having to much fun.

Spencer nodded and smiled at Piera, he was happy to be meeting the people in the guild he hadn't met yet, and it was starting to make the guild really feel like a family since a lot of people already joined the guild. Spencer smiled at Jomei when he said that he was proud of everyone, talking about his guild mates. That made Spencer blush a little bit and he walked away momentarily, turning to @Kimi @Hestia, the couple no one expected. He walked over to the two women and smiled at them, waving at them. "Hey you two, may I ask when this happened?" He motioned between the two of them and smiled. "You two are very cute together, I ship it very hard. I'm happy for you guys." He smiled and hugged them both, ignoring the feelings he had before, he was starting to have an okay night.

At the same time, Noot was having the time of his life. Noot and Noodle, Kimi's familiar, were walking around the mansion, just kind of exploring. When the two of them heard talking in a room. Noot turned to Noodle, and Noodle shruged a bit, pushing against the door. Noot was leaning against the door but tumbled in, rolling along the floor. Noot looked up and waved to Teion and Ryo, nooting softly. 'Noot Noot!' Noot Nooted, slowly standing up and waddling around, Noodle close behind the Penguin.

The butler straightened his back. "What he plans on telling the others?" he repeated the question, unsure of what to say or do. He swallowed his pride as his master butler, and have decided this would be the best course of action for his master, he told madam Teion everything. "He plans on revealing his, past work' to the others. I'm unsure of what details, or how long he plans on going with it. But I know that it will end badly." Pennyworth said, explaining what he could. And with that, the purple-haired woman bolted out of the room and up the stairs.

Ryo stood hunched over his dresser when he heard footsteps approach his room. Must be pennyworth trying again to talk him out of it. But it was too late, he had his mind set on it. They all needed to know the truth about him. About how much of a monster he was, and the steps he planned to correct it. A knock came, and Ryo rolled his eyes and let out a sigh before moving to open it. "What is it now Pennyworth, whoa hey!" He said, moving into an exclamation as Teion forced herself into his room. "Te-Teion? What?" Ryo stammered before meeting Teions serious gaze. He swallowed. "He tattled." Ryo said, sucking on his teeth once. "I plan, on telling them what I did. That I sold people into forced labor, slavery." Ryo said, meeting Teion's gaze. "But you already know that." He said, cursing under his breath.