(PP-F3) Shenanigans (Hakai, Zandra, ?)

Hakai meandered around the town of Delilah on the third floor, waiting for Zandra to show up. She had messaged the other woman earlier that morning. She was finally ready to get back on the front lines after a fairly long break. Honestly she wasn't quite sure why she had taken the break in the first play. Perhaps it was just a bout of laziness, or maybe she had actually needed it. Zandra had been a weird choice, but Hakai knew that she was a good person. Honestly Hakai probably knew her better than ny other frontliner, which wasn't very well at all. They had worked together for an event a while back.

Normally Hakai would have contacted Beatbox or Itzal, but Beatbox's name had dissapeared off of her friends list and she imagined that he had somehow managed to lose his life. She felt moderately sad about it, which was more sad than she usually felt when someone she knew died. So instead she had contacted Zandra. It had been a while since she had been on the frontlines and she imagined that she would need to get many more skill points in order to become a relevant memebr of the frontline party once more. And she would need to get her unique back from Hikoru. That might be harder than she had originally thought, although she would get to that when the time came.

@Zandra

Zandra was walking around in her winter wonderland house on floor four. It was just a few weeks since she moved here, but it was already time to move again. With floor 22 unlocked just a few days ago as well as not longer be alone, Zandra had decided to buy a large house at the frontlines where she could live with her girlfriend. It was then that she got interrupted by a mail note. The alchemist stopped and raised an eyebrow when she saw it was from… ‘’Hakai?’’ she let out in a suprpised tone in her voice. With a click in the air the mail was opened and Zandra red it. She got even more confused. Hakai, that she haven’t talked to in she don’t know how long, did wanted to meet. She looked around in the moving mess and shrugged. ‘’Guess I would feel good by a little break anyway.’’ So she stopped with what she was doing and headed down to the floor below. Zandra spotted the blonde pretty quick after taking a look. ‘’Oki, this girl don’t know about Ariel so don’t say anything you will regret. Maybe she is still accepting you as a friend.’’ She mumbled to herself while walking over to Hakai.

‘’Hello Hakai! Long time no see.’’ She said when got withing hering range. ‘’It was really a surprise to get a mail from you. What have you been up to since that turtle fight?’’

Hakai looked up as Zandra approached, seeming to mumble something under her breath, although she was too far away for Hakai to make it out. It was a weird thing to do, but Hakai didn't give it much thought. Some thoughts were too important to keep in your head, and also to important for others to hear. She adjusted her stance, standing up straighter and giving the other woman a radiant smile. "Hello Zandra." She greeted the other woman. "And i haven't been up to anything. I've legitimately not been doing anything. It was boring, but in a healthy way. We all need breaks. But now im ready to get back into the thick of it." She said,injecting her words with enthusiasm.

She wasn't usually the emotional sort, generally speaking calmly, but she was one hundred and ten percent ready to get back on the front lines. "Thats really what i wanted to talk to you about. I need someone to help me get back up to the standards of the frontlines. Seems like weird stuffs been going on, some people in my friends list arent there anymore, and we both know what that means." She smirked, her eyes glinting. "Excitement on the frontlines. Maybe some trickery and death." She nudged her katana with the palm of her hand. "What have you been up to?"

‘’Pfft!’’ Zandra said and waved towards Hakai. ‘’We don’t all need breaks. Breaks is just for slackers and losers.’’ She said and winked at Hakai. ‘’Nah, just kidding. Breaks can be good from time to time. But I don’t really get the other thing you said. How can it be healthy to be bored?’’ See said, not joking.

After that, she said she wanted to get back in the fight. Back to the frontlines. That meant also back to where you have the most risk of dying. And getting close to other frontliners means you also have the biggest risk to lose someone ear to you. Zandras smile that had been on her lips until now slowly disappeared as she listened to Hakai. Hakai also added the disappearance of friendnames. The brunette gulped. ‘’Hakai, Are you sure you want to return to the frontlines? You know what that means, its full of death.’’ She laid a hand on the blondes shoulder and looked into her eyes. ‘’Also, Im not sure I am the best one to help you get back in the fight. She turned around and looked the other way. ‘’I… I have done things that hade made several players hate me. There is no longer many players in here I can call friend.’’ She said with sad voice. ‘’So if you want me to help you, you need to be prepared for that others way think you weird to teaming up with me. Of course I will help you. But you need to know this first, before you really want me to lend you a hand.’’

"Healthy in that it was an escape from all the excitement." She clarified for Zandra. She didn't particularly find Zandra's joking all that funny, but she didn't let it show on her face. She raised an eyebrow as Zandra sked her if she was sure that she wanted to return and reminded her of all of the death. She cocked her head to the side. "It isn't the frontlines that's the danger. With preparation even the floorbosses aren't too bad. Its the other players that you have to be worried about. And i'll see them anyway." Hakai was probably one of the players to watch out for, but so far she hadn't done anything to merit others being wary of her. 

"I honestly dont care what you've done. Or what you will do. I tend to do and say things that make others hate me too, but i've accepted that as a part of me. You sound more like your looking for a helping hand rather than offering me one." Hakai commented, giving her a smirk. "There's a boss fight coming up soon, isn't there? Are you planning to attend?" She asked, adjusting her footing. She needed to get some more potions and levels before they went in. She hoped that they would give her enough time to prepare.

Zandra listened to Hakai and nodded. ‘’Yes, the floorbosses isn’t that hard actually. But I didn’t said that it’s the mobs that kills you. It’s the frontlines. If someone is just a normal average player, there isn’t really any reason for someone to kill that particular player. But when you join the frontlines, then you start building a name for you, making you more famous and others gets to know who you are and that you exist. And there is plenty of players out there that want to get rid if of the fronliners because they don’t want this world to end. If this world end, they will return to their normal life and cant kill players without getting into jail.’’

Zandra looked at Hakai, so this girl really wanted to return to the frontlines. And she didn’t care about what Zandra have done. The alchemist shrugged. ‘’Well, Im not really in need of any help at the moment. Last months I have learned to take care of myself. But if you are sure you wanna get back into it, sure. So, what is it you want help with mate?’’

Avi's eyes glanced back down toward her menu, she had grown quite worried about the discussion of how her girlfriend had no intention on ever leaving the idea behind of climbing the floors. Though her idea of constantly growing stronger was noble, she wanted to get her out and possibly settle down for real if she ever managed to make it out. It was quite fortunate to have met the woman once again that she had begun to see as family. It just happened to be that this sisterhood showed itself more as possible spouse in her life. Avi's cheeks turned rosy red as she began to wonder where Zandra would have gotten off to. The fingers gently poked open the menu pressing about till she got to the old messenger screen and starting up a letter as she wandered the rather normal third floor of Aincrad.

"L-love umm may I ask where you have wandered off to? I just was feeling a bit lonely back at the inn and wanted to maybe go out hunting or material gathering. If you are busy though with the floors it's fine because I understand you are still fighting to get us out. Maybe tonight if we both are back home we could discuss possible ideas for room layouts too."

Avi then sighed, the pinkette gently rested herself down against the tree holding her arms firmly to her chest, "I wish I knew what happened to everyone ... maybe I should think about asking about for more work to help pay for the house."

@Zandra @Hakai

"I'm just trying to meet back up with people. It's been a while and i need to earn skill points rather quickly." She explained to Zandra. "Stuff has changed pretty drastically and i need to get immersed in quests and gathering missions again." She expressed. She paused, thinking over what Zandra had just said. "Killing in the real world is much more fun than it is here. The stakes are higher and blood doesn't exist in this game." She commented thoughtfully. "I'd rather kill in the real world and get away with it than kill here. Its not that satisfying and honestly not worth it."

She started to walk towards the center of Deliliah, glancing over at Zandra. "Lets do something together. Maybe we could meet up with some of your friends and do a quest, or gather materials. Its up to you." She offered, gesturing as she spoke. "It'd be nice to meet some new people, or at the very least reintroduce myself to some old acquaintances."