[PP-F21] Nature is getting Pick Pocketed (Teion)

Spencer yawned a slight bit and looked around. "So this is floor 21 huh? It's all dark, but super glowy and pretty cool. I'm not sure how I really feel about this floor... What am I even doing here?" Spencer was trying to drag himself out of his emotional slump, so he was exploring some of the more recent additions to the floors in the game. He had to give it to the maker of this floor, it totally lives up to what it shows. Spencer scrolled through his screen aimlessly, he hadn't done much since the Traveler with Teion and Ryo, so he was wandering if maybe they would like to hang out. He immediately dropped the idea, him and Ryo and Teion together? Would not work out too well for his emotional situation. Spencer sighed and his finger landed on Teion's name. The icon <<Send a Message?>> Appeared, and he decided, what the hell, maybe the two of them could be friends so he wont dislike her as much as he does, even though he feels very neutral about the woman at the moment.

He bit his lip, and opened up his HUD messenger screen, and started to type a message. He had no idea how to invite a woman he didn't really know out to hang out and get some materials with him, but he just winged it.

Heyyyyyyyyy, I know we don't really talk that much, just I'm bored, we met, you have purple hair (Not sure why I said that) And I'm VERY BORED, wanna hang out and go mat gathering? I heard that you are thinking about joining the next boss raid and getting mats might help you out

Spoiler

Level: 37
HP: 740
DMG: 14

ACC: 3

Skills:
<<Searching>> [13/50]: Rank 2 - Journeyman

<<Charge>> [23/50]: Rank 3 - Expert
<<Two-Handed Battle Axe>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster
<<Light Armor>> [0/50]: Rank 0 - Unskilled

Extra skills:
<<Survival>>
<<Disguise>>
<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: Rank 0 - Unskilled

Modifiers:
[Active] <<Precision>>
[Active] <<Two-Handed Battle Axe: Ferocity>>

Inventory
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Requiem +6 DMG
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Waning Crescent +2 ACC, +1 Recovery
»[Equipped] [
Rare] Treasure Hunter's Scarf +2 LD

"Gah!" The sound of clanging metal and wooden boards crashing into a sandstone floor rang out in the otherwise dead silence of the smithy on floor five. With a look of discomfort plastered on her face, Teion propped herself up, pushing a pauldron off of her torso along with the pieces of the dismantled shelf that fallen on her after she had lost her balance from the small stool she had stood upon. The rare sound of a notification--a message, in particular--had been what startled her, and the woman opened her menus with narrowed eyes as she wondered just who would be sending her a message. She blinked in surprise at the sender's name, expression softening a bit as she ran over the typed words with mild interest.

"Pfft--" Teion couldn't fully surpress her laughter as she read the contents of Spencer's message. She wore a half-smile, mulling over the idea of his invitation while memories of the sandy blonde came back to her. 'Did Jomei mention something about me?' She wondered as she read over the line about her possible participation in boss fights was read over again. Shaking it off, the fact that he had a point stuck with her. She needed higher level materials if she was going to pay her snowy-haired business partner back in time.

With a quick reply that instructed the man to meet her at the edge of Tomoika, Teion was already swapping her inventory around and heading to the teleport plaza of Fortaleza. Ten minutes later, the blacksmith was back to the twenty-first floor. Her only memories of the place were far from savory, but she tried to shrug them off. She just reminded herself to keep away from any hidden switches in the cave walls.

ID#: 96726 | LD: 2(+2)(+2)=6 - Fail

Spencer walked along the darkened path through the cavern, not really knowing where to go. He knew he was somewhat in the right place, and he was also trying his best to find where Teion was so he could meet up with the woman. He looked around for a moment, and noticed something glowing in the distance. He cocked his head and walked forward, it was a glowing mushroom. He smiled and picked it, but it just turned right into pixels. He sighed a bit and looked around, seems like it was going to be a tad harder than that.

Spencer began to walk farther, but then he saw Teion. The dim light of the floor gave her an almost eerie glow, her purple hair a dark, almost black color from a distance. His heart turned in knots from feelings, but he knew that it wasn't her fault, and he ignored it. Spencer walked forward and waved to the Purple Haired woman, getting her attention. "Hey Teion! How have you been doing?" His voiced echoed slightly down the cavern walls. "I think I found where there could be some really good material finds, hopefully."

ID: 97167 LD: 7

With a long carmine scarf sitting atop her shoulders, Teion's eyes scanned the ground at her feet as she made her way to the outer edge of Tomoika. Whether it was ore, algae, mushrooms, or crystals, Teion would gladly take whatever materials she could find on this higher floor. It was the lingering apprehension left by the incidents she had wound up in on her last visit for the very same purpose that had kept her from venturing out alone. Not to mention what must have been a worthwhile price on her head as of late. But perhaps there was strength in numbers, even if it was only adding on a plus one.

Just as she was working to retrieve a half-buried chunk of iron from the cave wall, the familiar motion of a wave caught the violette's attention from the corner of her eye. Turning her head after unearthing the materials, she had her own mixed feelings upon seeing the sandy-haired blonde in person. Still, his tone was as friendly as his initial invitation, and she tried to bury the unsavory feelings in some far corner of her mind. "Oh, hey Spencer. Good, you?" She lied, following the standard customs of small talk after his introduction. "Mm, yeah. You weren't wrong, I need materials from these floors to hold up my end of a deal on some potions." She admitted, the inside of her right hand slipping past the crimson scarf to graze against the skin at the back of her neck.

ID#: 97220 | LD: 14(+2)(+2)=18 - Success
(2) T3 mats total

Spencer smiled at Teion as she spoke about how she was doing, and how she had some deals she needed to uphold in her shop. Thoughts traveled through his mind thinking about how he was doing, and he rather not tell her how he was ACTUALLY doing, so he went with the customary reply. "I've been doing good, finally opened up my shop, just starting to craft some food, not going the best though." He shrugged a bit and saw that she already had an item in her hand. He was a tad bit jealous that she had already found one, but he knew his luck with finding things was not fun ( Like a boyfriend ).

He looked around the floor and didn't really know where to start looking, so he looked down a path. "Why not down here? I have no idea where we are going, so any path is good for me." He smiled a bit and began to walk, hoping the woman he invited out here would actually follow him down. He turned to see her and looked around the darkened floor. "So, what exactly have you been up to? I've only done the avalanche quest since the traveler, kind of been taking it easy as of late, been stressed for no reason." His stress was dealt with depression, but to hell if she found out.

ID: 97318 LD: 14 (D: )

"Oh, you're a cook?" She confirmed, trailing her hand along the rocky cave walls in an attempt to find something of value. With no identifiable items passing under her gloved fingers, the hand dropped back to her side and she looked to the man walking beside her. "Sorry to hear that," She offered the normal pleasantries when he made mention that it was a rough start. Her eyes found a small, loose rock on the ground as they began down one of the many tunnels that networked out from the main settlement. Her foot wound back as she walked, giving the pebble a kick to skip ahead of them. "Yeah, I picked up blacksmithing practically right away. Starting out was really hard, and keeping up with everything got stressful." She explained in a low voice.

"Oh, since then?" She thought back to the quest they had done together, and then she mentally skipped through all that had happened to her since then. A knot formed in her stomach quickly afterwards. Should she tell Spencer that the same bandits had come for her again? That other members of his guild had been put in danger because of her, like she hadn't learned a thing since their last brush with death? "Oh, uhh..." She was stuck, thinking of how to answer him. But before she could formulate a reply, a notification chimed in her ears, catching her attention and causing her eyes to flicker to the side where an icon for a new message hovered in front of her vision. Curious, Teion gave in to the distraction and tapped to open the message. In front of her avatar, a semi-transparent menu opened, and she was given what looked like a picture--a screenshot. It featured Ryo, a look of mild confusion on his face and a telling set of cat-like whiskers painted on his cheeks. Not only that, but the man was noticeably without a shirt. She blinked, taken aback by the image sent to her without any context, and a couple of seconds after it had registered she swiped it away with a scowl.

ID#: 97862 | LD: 10(+2)(+2)=14 - Fail
(2) T3 mats total

"I didn't know you were a blacksmith, at least you got through it all and are keeping going, what rank are you? I'm almost rank 2 myself, it is still a pretty slow process unfortunately." He shrugged a bit, he didn't like how long it was taking for him to get going and everything, but he knew that he was going to get to an okay rank sooner or later, he was starting to help get materials for the boss battle that was coming up, so he was looking forward to it. Teion started to answer his question about what she had been up to, but she cut off while she was looking at something. Spencer looked slightly confused, and the look on her face caused Spencer some slight concern. She quickly swiped it away and decided that maybe he wasn't going to ask about all of that.

Spencer walked down the cave and looked the walls for some hopeful materials. He knew that he had horrible luck when it came to those things, so he was hoping that maybe he was going to get lucky, but it seemed as though he wasn't going to get lucky. He sighed softly and kept walking, trying to think of things for him to talk about. "So, this might be a slightly touchy subject.... but what is it between you and Ryo?" He asked. He knew that he could possibly hate himself for the answer that he might get, and he knew he had no future with the man, but he needed to know, somewhere in his mind he needed to know.

ID: 97868 LD:  12 (Fail).

"Oh, uhh..." Gods, did she really need to check her menus for something like that? She panned over to her skills before she could answer the man about her own profession. "Rank 8. It was practically all I did for a while, but lately I only craft certain commissions or something." She shrugged. "Oh, but uhh. My shop is on the fifth floor. If you ever need any armor or weapons, just let me know." She didn't mind extending the offer to Spencer. There were so few people she would craft for without question that she gave no thought to adding the blonde to that list.

A short silence fell after the topic of their in-game professions faded away, and Teion turned her attention back to the barren cave walls in hopes of finding more materials along the way. With absolutely nothing of interest in her sights, Teion rose a brow at Spencer's question. He certainly wasn't wrong, the subject wasn't the most pleasant. But it was a harmless enough question that the violette simply sighed before formulating her response. "That's...a good question." She admitted with a troubled expression. Her hand trailed up to the nape of her neck, and her fingers grazed across the skin as she continued. "He, uhm... Well, he definitely likes me." She admitted with a hint of embarrassment. "I dunno... Things are, really complicated, I guess."

@Spencer

ID#: 97875 | LD: 1(+2)(+2)=5 - Fail
(2) T3 mats total

His heart twitched when Teion said something about Ryo having feeling for her, but he pushed it aside, they couldn't pause their relationship for his own happiness. He sighed softly and listened, Teion talking about how it was complicated. He assumed another man was involved, or maybe another woman for Ryo. Whatever the case was, he was wondering if he really wanted to go fully down that path with questions, considering he was already not the happiest with the idea that Teion and Ryo might actually be together. "Sorry that things are complicated, want to talk about it? I've heard a lot of crap and I can deal with relationship troubles, or somewhat relationship problems." He mentally calmed himself down, and felt a tug at his cloak, the adorable penguin had finally awoken.

His lips turned from a frown to a small smile. "Don't worry my body isn't convulsing, just Noot." He muttered and unraveled his cloak, the penguin yawning and flapping his wings slowly, waking up. Noot's cute eyes blinked a couple times before he adjusted to the darkness of the floor. Noot looked up, then turned to Teion, cocking his head and going. Noot! And flapped, wanting down. Spencer set him down and Noot waddled over to Teion, bopping her shoe softly, and looking up at her, sticking his tongue out. "Teion meet Noot, my penguin. Noot, Meet Teion. My friend." He smiled at the last part.

ID: 98268 LD: 19
+2 T3 Mats
4 T3 Mats Total

"Mmm..." Teion's eyes drifted to the side when at the concept of talking further about her weird, tangled love life. She was apprehensive, practically weighing her options on whether or not to delve any deeper into the subject. Memories of a few nights prior came to mind, when she spilled her guts over an inn room's fireplace to a handful of Spencer's guildmates. Should she ask him about the assassins they encountered in the desert? She had assumed that Ryo and Spencer hadn't been bothered since that day, but was that really true? Would either of them have told her if they were being targeted now, too?

The violette's train of thought had derailed completely, to the point where she had lost Spencer's original question. Luckily, the sudden movement of the man's cloak provided a distraction that pulled Teion away from her thoughts along with giving her an out in the conversation. "Huh?" Cobalt eyes moved to the sleepy baby penguin in Spencer's arms, and she suddenly felt the wrench of her heart in her chest at the adorable sight. "Noot?" She echoed, staring down at the familiar that had approached her. She hesitated a second, completely unsure of what to do, but then bent down and carefully lifted the familiar up, pausing briefly to make sure her actions weren't unwanted. She held the bundle of fluffy feathers at arm's length, bringing Noot up to eye level while a faint pink hue dusted her cheeks. "He's...really cute." She admitted, pulling him closer to her chest in order to cradle the familiar and hold him more naturally.

ID#: 98269 | LD: 17(+2)(+2)=24 - Success!
(4) T3 mats total

Noot Squeed happily and snuggled into Teion's hold, Nooting softly and looking up into Teion's eyes. "Man, he seems to like you. He didn't even do this when he met Hestia and me, well he cuddled me but kind of addressed Hestia's presence, but also was mostly focused on me." He smiled and looked at the happy penguin cuddled into the purple haired woman's arms. Spencer looked at that with a smile for a moment, but he continued on, shaking his thoughts from that. She never did mention anything about her complications with Ryo and her love life, probably best to leave it be considering she didn't say it the first time I asked.

Spencer walked along and felt something move against the cave wall, and he paused for a moment, turning to it. A small turquoise crystal was glowing in the wall, but it moved when Spencer touched it. Spencer picked it up, and the system registered it as a material. He smiled and set it in his inventory, turning back to look at Teion. "So, are you apart of any guilds? Or are you looking for one?" He asked and looked at the purple haired woman. He wasn't like pushing for her to join the guild or anything, but he also was wondering where you was on thinking about guilds.

ID: 98270 LD: 18 +2 Mats
8 T3 Mats Total

The sensation of the little penguin snuggling into her arms caused Teion to bite down gently on her bottom lip. A part of her--one that she hadn't felt such a strong reaction from in a really long time--had her wanting to let out a squeal, and completely fawn over the baby familiar. She resisted the urge that she only thought would embarrass herself, but as a result the woman's cheeks burned just a little brighter. "Ohmygod, he's f*cking adorable." She admitted in a low, hurried voice. Her free hand reached up to gentle stroke the top of Noot's head, and Teion was now content with carrying the penguin in her arms as they continued walking through the cave tunnels.

"Oh, huh?" She looked back to Spencer when he continued the conversation with a smile. "Guilds, huh? No, and... I dunno." She answered his inquiries in order, her mouth twisting to one side in a slightly soured expression. "I almost joined one, a long time ago. But it just didn't pan out." She shrugged. "I think some old friends of mine started one a while back, but I don't know how that turned out." She admitted with a small shrug, letting out the useless information as is came to her. "And, I've met a decent amount of your guild. They're really nice."

ID#: 98271 | LD: 3(+2)(+2)=7 - Fail
(8) T3 mats total

Spencer smiled happily that Teion and Noot were getting along well, the penguin seemed contempt in her arms and Spencer was more than okay with Teion holding the adorable penguin for a while on their journey. Spencer looked around the wall and wiped a piece of his hair out of his face, he was surprised by the quickness that Noot latched on to Teion, but if Noot had a good judge of character, Spencer trusted that Teion was actually a good person. Man, I don't know what to talk about fully, considering the fact the two of us aren't that close, luckily Noot is an adorable distraction for the both of us. He smiled at the thought, looking over at the happy baby penguin.

Spencer nodded a bit when he heard Teion speak about his guild, and smiled when she said they are nice. "My guild is a weird guild. Don't get me wrong it is a great guild, but still weird. We met at a haunted mansion, got a member at, basically, a memorial service, gained another one out of the blue, another on a supposed date," Spencer paused for a moment, looking around for a moment, "Another was a long time friend, and two were a couple. And also a douche bag but that is a long story that I'm not really allowed to go into all those details about." He smiled and paused, he had just talked a lot. "Who were some of your old friends? I don't know many people but I hear about a lot of people through the grape vine of lower levels."

ID: 98272 LD: 6
8 Mats Total

Teion held back a snort, instead giving an amused scoff when Spencer outright called one of his guildmates a douchebag. "Interesting." She commented, the corner of her mouth hooking into a smirk. "Yeah, I'm in the middle of a quest chain with Jomei, Hestia, and Kimi right now. They've been kind to me." She said simply, deciding that if she was going to get into more detail about the similar trials their group had been through, it would be something she might talk about later. For now, she kept matters with Spencer's friends in a light-hearted perspective.

"Oh..." Teion paused the idle petting motions she had been making at the mention of her own friends, and her mouth curved into a wry smile after she had let out a small sigh. "Well, there's Emerath and Endilix. I knew them from the real world, actually. Things kind of went sour between us, though. I tried to patch things up with Endilix, but he's...busy with other people lately." She shrugged, thinking of what little details she had about the woman who had tamed the red-headed twin. "And then Emerath shut himself away, a lot like I did. I just haven't gone poking around for him. Trying to just move on instead, I guess." She inhaled sharply, absently scratching at the chin under Noot's beak as she shifted focus. "Uhm... Oh! Piera is in your guild, right? I gave her hell when I saw an emblem on her bar." She chuckled softly. "I knew her as an online friend for a couple of years before all this. She went through a lot before we ran into each other, so I'm glad she's making friends."

"Err, besides that...?" She mused thoughtfully, trying to grasp at any other familiar names. "Well, Shield's been nice to me, but I don't know if we're really 'friends'. Uhm, there was Beatbox..." Her volume dropped into a mumble, as if she wasn't sure if she should really be continuing on like she was. "and, Aereth... Not really 'old friends', but uhh..." She trailed off, the toe of her shoe finding another loose rock that got kicked down the narrow path as they went.

ID#: 98284 | LD: 9(+2)(+2)=13 - Fail
(8) T3 mats total

Spencer smiled a bit when Teion scoffed at the mention of Erin, obviously not by name, but he was glad someone found it amusing that Erin was a complete jack ass. Spencer kept his rude thoughts about Erin aside and listened to Teion start to discuss all the friends and people she has known. He didn't recognize many, he knew Shield slightly, he was a shop owner who he got his shield from, and he knew of Beatbox, Telrenya's brother and the man who they had the memorial-thing for. The rest were completely lost to him on names. "You know a lot of people I don't. And Yeah I saw Piera was in the guild, I haven't met her yet, but that might change soon I don't know really, there are two people in the guild I haven't really met."

Spencer was trying to think of more conversation topics, but noot wiggled free of Teion's grasp and ran off, to what he had no idea. "Wait, Noot. Noot! Where are you going? You're like a foot tall!" He yelled and turned to Teion, not knowing what happened. I swear if that bird gets himself hurt, and what is even going on with him, did he get scarred? I'm a new penguin father, come on and help me out here Noot. He grumbled in his thoughts and turned to Teion. "I'm not sure exactly what just happened, I swear he isn't like this. Not sure what has exactly gotten into him right now." He huffed and ran after the surprisingly fast Penguin.

ID: 98288 LD: 11 (Ripperoni and Cheese)

8 T3 Mats Total

"Mm, yeahh," She mumbled, not surprised that the man wasn't familiar with many, if not all, of the usernames she listed off, though she wouldn't have said that she knew a lot of people in the first place.

"Hm? Gah!" Teion only had a second to look down towards the wriggling penguin before he had broken free of her hold. The woman's heart nearly stopped in her chest as she felt a surge of panic with the baby penguin falling to the cave ground. Sure, Chii was perfectly fine jumping from her arms at home, but Noot wasn't a cat. Luckily, the little penguin seemed perfectly in control, hurriedly waddling away from the players and down the length of the tunnel. Placing a hand against her chest as if to steady the heart that was nearly beating out of it, Teion met Spencer's gaze when he turned to her. "W-well, hopefully he's not running off to find trouble. I don't know about you, but I'm a little underleveled for this place." She admitted before her legs started to carry her forward alongside Spencer.

The two players followed after the little Noot until the tunnel let them out into an incredibly large cavern. A few meters of cave floor stood between them and a running river glistening brightly with the reflection of light. The source hung high above them, on the opposite side of the hollowed area where a massive cluster of shimmering crystals that let off a soft white glow acted like a chandelier and filled the cavern with a generous amount of light. A short distance to their right, roaring waters made up the base of a waterfall that stood at least thirty feet tall, crashing and pushing the river along. Teion froze in the cavern's entryway, cobalt eyes wide at the sight of the scenery. "Woah..." She whispered, awestruck by the area around them.

ID#: 98420 | LD: 4(+2)(+2)=8 - Fail
(8) T3 mats total

"Oh girl, I'm so much lower leveled than you are, if he gets into trouble I'm not gonna last long." He laughed a bit and kept running, that cute little penguin was giving Spencer trouble and he had no idea why all this was happening all of the sudden. Noot, what has gotten into you, you were loving on Teion and now you are deciding to just take off? Are you in like your teenage years and feeling rebellious? No... he's a baby of course not.... Freaken Noot. His mental notes on Noot's age stopped as they got to an underground waterfall cave, and Spencer had to take a moment just to look at it all. The light of the crystals made his eyes give off a grey/blue color as he started to take in everything. The sound of crashing water filled his ears, and a small Noot started to echo near the two of them.

Spencer turned, and saw Noot playing at the base of the waterfall, swiming through the crystal blue water, picking up rocks and moving them, almost as if Noot was looking for materials as well. Spencer smiled and his heart hurt with the adorable penguin trying to help the two of them out in their search. "Is this why you ran off Noot? To help us look?" He said and bent down to pick up the penguin, but Noot had other ideas. The penguin spit water into his face as a joke and made a laughing noise, before running off to an entrance behind the waterfall, a space between the water and the cave thin, but big enough for a human and a penguin. "Noot, are we seriously playing a game of tag or hide and seek? Could have at least warned us." Spencer turned to Teion and slowly wiped the water out of his face. "He's not like this ever, I think he is trying to play with us." He laughed and set off to find Noot again, sliding past the water.

ID: 98556 LD: 4

8 T3 Mats Total

"Wait, you are?" Teion seemed surprised for Spencer to so readily declare that he was a lower level. And by a fair margin, from the way he spoke. Their penguin chase kept their attention away from normal conversation, however, and the woman felt a small wave of relief upon seeing the baby familiar unharmed. In fact, she was thankful just for the lack of monsters and other such threats, taking a moment to carefully scan the area for any sign of red crystals that might give them even more trouble.

Finally breathing a small sigh to release the tension from her shoulders, the corner of Teion's mouth pulled up into a smirk when she saw Noot swimming around in the shallow pool of water at the base of the falls. Planting a hand on her hip, she watched the exchange between player and familiar with amusement, failing to hold back a laugh when the penguin teased Spencer with a stream of water shot directly at the man's face. Still snickering as Spencer tried to explain his penguin's behavior and hurried off behind the falls after him, Teion offered a short reply. "Well you've certainly got your hands on the most rambunctious penguin familiar I've ever seen." Though to be fair, she hadn't seen any other penguin familiars before. Or a whole lot of familiars at all, really.

ID#: 98559 | LD: 19(+2)(+2)=23 - Success!
(10) T3 mats total

Spencer blushed bright when Teion started to laugh at him with the reaction of everything, but he shrugged it off, it was pretty funny after all. Spencer looked behind and saw that Teion was starting to follow him, but he wasn't in as much of a rush that he was before, that was before he saw Noot trying to climb up a rock wall. He gasped and ran forward, scooping the Penguin off the wall. "Noot for heaven sake you could have gotten yourself killed." Spencer told him with major concern in his voice, and Noot whimpered softly and clung to him.

IN NOOTS MIND.

No! I made my father upset! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I MUST MAKE HIM LOVE ME AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

BACK TO REGULAR SCHEDULED ADVENTURE

Spencer smiled sadly and help the penguin close, slowly rocking him back and forth. "Please, please don't do that again? Or atleast if you do that, don't try to climb high rock walls or go places you don't know you are going? You really scared me." He smiled softly and kissed the bird's head, his feathers still slightly damp from the water he was playing in just a little bit ago. "I'm not mad at you, I promise Noot." He smiled and Noot happily Nooted and clung to the man.

IN NOOTS MIND

FATHER IS HAPPY YAYYYAAYAAAYYAAYAYAYA, Okay, Now.... I must make Mom Happy! Noot was starting to see Teion as mom, even though he met Hestia first as a female.

BACK TO REGULAR SCHEDULED ADVENTURE

Spencer set Noot down slowly, and Noot ran forward, picking up to small crystal shards and offering them to Teion, almost as an apology gift. Spencer's heart melted and he covered his mouth. "Oh my god he is precious." The knowledge of Noot running away went out of his mind because he was thinking Noot was being an adorable, adorable Penguin.

ID: 98563 LD: 20 (2 Mats)

12 T3 Mats

• 1 month later...

Teion had to bring her hand to her face, hooking her thumb and index fingers around her cheeks to cover her mouth and hide the smile that stretched across it. She watched the exchange between sandy-haired man and penguin familiar, only able to think about how incredibly fatherly Spencer was acting towards the creature, and how undeniably cute it was. The violette shifted her weight to one side, trying to decide whether or not she should continue watching the heart-warming display, or turn her attention back to searching for materials. Or, at this point and given their surroundings, just relaxing and sight-seeing sounded like time well-spent.

Before she could choose to tear her eyes away from the man and his baby penguin, Noot was on the move again almost immediately after being set down. She watched as the small bird worked to gather a couple of stray crystals on the ground, just beginning to think about how endearing it was that he wanted to help them, when the penguin ran straight towards her with shards in hand. Teion blinked in confused surprise when the little creature held the materials out to her, and she hadn't noticed the faint pink that colored her cheeks as a result until she could feel the heat against her fingers. Snapping to attention, the woman bent down and carefully took the crystal shards from the familiar. "U-Uhm... Thank you, Little Noot." She let out a small chuckle, the smile she wore no longer able to hide behind her fingers. "Did you just want to help us find some more?" She tried to guess the reason for the penguin running off in the first place, and as she knelt in front of him her hand reached back out to gently stroke the feathers atop Noot's head once she had dismissed the materials to her inventory.

ID#: 99716 | LD: 19(+2)(+2)=23 - Success!
(14) T3 mats total

Thread Complete

• Teion: +1 SP, +200 col, +(14) T3 materials
  • Spencer: +1 SP, +200 col