[F10-PP] Silence Her Screams[Wail of the Banshee] (Hestia and Kimi)

Ryo wandered the labyrinth of the tenth floor, Tartarus. A spiraling prison for the suffering and torment for the souls of the wicked. What a great place to explore. He stepped into the dungeon, light flickering to life as he did. The dusty air, dim lighting, and the smell of mildew that hung in the air painted a very eerie scene before him. A chilling wind blew in from behind him, and he could feel the hairs on his back prick up. This place was already starting to get to him, and he had only just stepped in. Ryo nearly jumped out of his skin, when he heard a voice speak from behind him.

Ryo yelped and turned, to be facing an old woman. Closer inspection, after Ryo had forced his heart back into his chest, revealed that the woman was an NPC most likely a quest giver of sorts. "Please sir, help an old woman." Ryo sighed, unable to say no. He thought of the woman he helped on floor elven from time to time. Ryo had a soft spot for people in need, no matter their age. And he wanted to help everyone he could, at least now he did. "I will try." Ryo said. "What is it you need me to do?"

"I'm a widow, young man. And not long for this realm. My husband and I took walks at the base of this, prison, and collect fungi and other plants." The woman said, giving a little backstory to the place. "My husband was killed recently by a Banshee. The same Banshee that took refuge in the prison behind you." Ryo turned to look into the inky hallway that was the entrance of Tartarus. Ryo turned back to the woman, to see that she was producing a bag of coin. It was not Col, but it could've been something of worth. "Ten thousand." She said. "Ten thousand pieces of coin. Earned over nearly a century of hard work. And I will give it all to you, should you kill that witch who murdered my husband." She said, tears welling in her eyes. Ryo knelt down to the crying woman and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Do not worry. Coin or no, I will slay this banshee for you. And bring you, peace. Go back into town where it's safe. I'll return momentarily." He said, taking a few steps into Tartarus.

From the lobby, and into the hallway and from there into another wide room. The room lit up again, giving light to the situation. Greens and blues contrasted softly to make the room eerie, whilst the patterned floor has large spots of dried and caked blood. He took another step forward and the floor creaked, as he heard a faint shriek in the background. Was it above him, or below? Ryo's spine received a tingle that raised the hairs on his body. "M-Maybe I should call for back up." He said to himself before he stepped out of the room and back into the lobby where he messaged Hestia and Kimi.

(Yui's Grace Activated)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I relax on the fourth floor playing on my guitar that sounds a whole lot better actually after my fight against the greek god of music. Well...less of a fight and more so a concert i performed at for one song to keep him entertained with new blood of music. A rather strange thing that was, but i am not turning down the fact my guitar has my name on it now but written by a god, and has a white winged design on the back of it. I smile rather happily at that as i see a notification pop up asking if i want to help silence the banshee as i nod my head at that. I smile as i get up off my seat and sets down my guitar as i look over towards my familiar. Come on Kuro! We're killing that banshee again. Time to get that good item again. I say cheerfully to my familiar who nods its head in understanding and flies on over towards me and out of the shop alongside me.

After a bit of a walk i send a message back saying i'll be there in a bit. Which after almost a hour i arrive on the tenth floor heading towards where Ryo said he is going to be at to greet him with a smile. How you doing Ryo? I heard you wanted some defense on your side with taking down this quest. I say with a grin on my face as i nod my head. On a more serious note i am willing to help with this quest where i know it can be a bit difficult since i've done it before. I inform you.

@Kimi

Kimi was going about on the 8th checking out the markets she missed from time to time. Many of the markets were located right by the river probably for the sake of atmosphere. As she walked about enjoying the weather and company of the many bustling people around her Kimi got a notification. "Ohh its Ryo? Didn't think he would be messaging me." As Kimi read through it she found that he was in need of help during a spooky quest. Kimi gave out a nervous laugh as she wasn't entirely confident with spooky things, but seeing someone asking for help she knew she just had to do it. Attached to the message were the coordinates of where he was and Kimi quickly made her way there as to not make him wait any longer. 

Once Kimi entered the floor she was greeted by a dark blue and green hues with no sign of actual sunlight. "Ohhh wait? Is everything on this floor underground." Kimi said out loud to herself. After taking a moment to absorb her surroundings and the spooky NPC's that inhabit it she went off to where Ryo was. Some time passed as Kimi got a little lost in the labyrinth of the floor, but eventually she met up with Ryo and to her surprise Hestia was there also. "Ohh hey you guys. Glad i could find you, I thought i might get lost in this spoopy place." Kimi said to the both of them. 

Ryo raised a hand to greet those who arrived. First was Hestia, who had naturally completed the quest before him. "Is there any quest that I'm going to beat you too?" Ryo joked, trying to shake off the eerieness of the place behind him. "Perhaps, saying vows, huh?" He jested further, jabbing an elbow in her direction. "Oh, you've done it before. Perfect, you'll know the ins and outs of the fight then. I'm a single target kinda guy, so let me know when it's my turn to attack. And I messaged Kimi as well..." Ryo said, looking over. "Ah, and there she is. Right on time." He said, greeting the woman.

"Hey, Kimi. Yeah, this place is near the top of my 'try not to be alone at four in the morning' list." Ryo said, jesting with the woman. If he remembered correctly, Kimi was a martial artist. Well, as far as the skill went. He had no idea if the woman practiced martial arts in the real world, but she did a damn good amount of work here. She'd be good at clearing more than one enemy at a time. "Right, the full party is here. Operation: kill a banshee is a go." Ryo said, taking the first steps into the prison.

"Alright, I heard the scream from either below us, or above us. Let's try to find some stairs or a ladder, or something." Ryo said, taking a full step into the prison. Something seemed, off, however. Passageways didn't make sense anymore, and was that wall always there? Great, the layout changes randomly. "Alright, layouts different from before. So would it be better if we split up?" He said, thinking of the fastest way to find the next area. His mind clicked as he remembered something. "Here, Kimi. use this. Just like the ant den, thing." He said, holding out the small magnifying glass for her to use.

ID: 96829 LD: 18 +1 T1 Material

Lending +3LD Magnifying Glass to Kimi

I grin as i look over towards Ryo. Most likely not i'll probably beat you to every quest honestly. I got levels, and quite a bit of people willing to help me out in terms of doing lots of damage. So completing quests is never an issue for myself. I say jokingly back towards the man. at the mention of saying vows though i hold my heart. Oh how you wound me with yours souls sir. I am completely capable of scoring myself a date be it male or female. I say back to the man as we wait for Kimi to show up. And yeah i can help you out with this quest. The Col reward is definitely helpful not gonna lie. I say with a smile not wishing to spoil the quest's rather interesting ending for the poor man in front of me.

When Kimi arrives i give a wave with a smile on my face as i walk on over towards her and gives her a quick hug with a smile on my face. Partly because it is only nice to see her, and because i wish to try and see what Ryo's reaction will be, and where his thoughts could end up going. Well we're all here now so then the battle plan will be rather simple. Kimi there will be some undead guards to kill that i will want you to kill with those tornado kicks, and that way we can have Ryo use a stun sword art against the Banshee. I say the two of you with a nod of my head. When we arrive into the prison i look around at the prison as it changes constantly as it had done when i first entered it. Grinning slightly as i move the two of you closer towards me. We don't want to be separated trust me. This place in different mythologies is known to be a prison for fallen angels apparently, or in greek mythology the home of the worst people that could exist. I tell the two of you.

uses sand armor potion +27 MIT

Kimi returned the hug she received from Hestia saying in a cheerful voice, "Hey you hows it going."  She then made her way to Ryo casually waving, "Hey long time no see, hows it going." The atmosphere wasn't something Kimi enjoyed very well, but now that she was with people she knew the tension from her shoulder left her. Kimi chuckled a bit at Ryo's joke, "I would never come here personally, but as long as we're together its all good." Kimi playfully gave a thumbs up at Ryo.

As Ryo briefly said something about hearing screaming in this eerie place and how they should approach it. Kimi cowered for a slight bit, "Can we just stick together please? I'd rather not be splitting up since the place changes." Kimi then received a magnifying glass from Ryo, "Thanks i'll be sure to make good use of this." As they finally finished exchanging pleasantries Hestia gave some sort of plan which Kimi had no issue with. "Alright so now that we got this down. Shall we go?" Kimi hesitated for a little bit as she suggesting getting a move on.

ID# 96885 results:
LD: 10+5=15
T1 Material Found

Current Stats and items:

Spoiler

| Kimi | Level 26 | HP 520/520 | E 52/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

• (3) Everybody's Circulation (Remix'd) 

Roll ID: 95433
Enhancements: Lullaby  2

• Beginner Map Dungeon
  • (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.

Ryo shrugged as Hestia bragged about being bisexual, again. It was like some sort of defining character trait with her it seemed. "Not talking about scoring a simple date Hestia. I mean, finding 'the one'. But I am older, so I don't expect you to understand." He said, containing his laughter. "And I'm actually not doing this for the Col. I mean, the Col is a nice plus but, I could use the experience more. I'm really close to grand mastering this bad boy." He said, patting the katana that was on his hip. He raised an eyebrow, however, when Kimi and Hestia embraced one another. He shrugged it off though. He knew that Hestia played for both teams, but he was unsure about Kimi's sexuality. Nor did he care about it. He liked the two of them well enough to let them do whatever it was they wanted to do.

Ryo nodded as Hestia gave the rundown of the encounter. "Alright, seems fairly straightforward. Let me repeat it so that I make sure I got this right." Ryo said, thinking it over again. "We stick as a group throughout the dungeon and find the stairs going up. And when we find the Banshee she'll summon some minions to protect her. Your job is to tank the damage that comes our way, just like normal. Kimi's however," he said turning his head to face her. "Yours is to sweep and clear. Using your AoE's to clear out as many of the minions as you can. Then, when we corner the Banshee I'll use a stun to make sure she can't go anywhere, and we can clean up from there." Ryo said, impressed by the plan. "Alright team, let's get to it. Kimi, keep an eye out for the stairs and stand between me and Hestia. Hestia, you take the point and be the advance guard." Ryo said, getting into a formation.

As the party continued, nothing much changed. The atmosphere was still somewhat eerie. Blood soaked floors, off-putting and dim lighting, and the general sense of dread that hung in the air. The air was thick with dust and whatever else plagued it. The violet floors seemed to absorb the green and blue lighting of the area, make the area to Ryo, just that more off-putting.

~Ryo's Stats for this Thread~

Spoiler

Ryo | Level 25 | 500 HP | 50 EN | 13 Dmg | 3 Acc | 2 Eva | 7 Mit 

• Battle Healing | Rank 2 | Heal 10 HP at the start of each player turn

Inventory

• 5 Healing Potions | Take a post action | Heal the user 50 HP upon consumption

@Hestia

hearing the comment i glare at Ryo for a moment before taking a calming breathe, and then just smiles taking it as a joke more so then anything else. I mean we're all trying to find the one Ryo. It is just a matter of who ends up being that person. It is rather difficult when trying to find that perfect soulmate after all. So many people out there that could fit that bill, and so many out there also willing to use others for there own gain with relationships. I say with a small frown at that being a natural fact of the world from how i understand it. Having seen way to many relationships among my friends end do to fights, or some secret being revealed.

When you start going over the plan once more i nod my head as it is summed out rather well in every aspect. Glad to see that neither of the two seem to have any problems with my plan of attack against the creature that is going to be our prey as i look towards Kimi as i then take point making sure that nothing could get towards either of my party members. I glance around the area keeping a steady focus on anything that could come to try and attack the group of party, and for these stairs the quest has to lead towards the cave where the banshee lives in.

#96941  LD:9

Spoiler

Stats:

Level 46:  950/950   ENG: 92/92   Thorns: 28 DMG/2xparalyze/24:bleed/ 3 DMG/ 1 ACC/-1 EVA/ 1xregen/1xrecovery/MIT:111

@Kimi

"Well i'm here cuz I like to help, but that Col reward is nice, also that's great you're getting close to grand mastering your weapon."  Kimi said in a listing manner. Kimi listened contently at the plan that the two devised and went along accordingly since she wasn't much of a planner herself. "Sounds like plan then." Kimi said with a half heartened tone. Kimi was happy that they actually formulated a plan before doing anything in the peculiar place. She assumed her position in between Hestia and Ryo while she used the magnifying glass to look for any clues to where the banshees lair may be. Kimi's eyes glowed green with a white crosshair as she peeked through the magnifying glass. For a brief moment Kimi thought she saw something of interest by some candle holders against the wall and went to check it out. While she examined closer, Kimi knew that it had to be used for something other than candles and began to mess with the decor. A initial 'click' came from the wall in which the candle holder was mounted and the murky brick walls began to collapse. "Ohh guys? I believe this may be what you're looking for." Kimi scanned the stairway that lead upwards into darkness, but with barely enough luminescent moss to keep it from being absolutely dark 

ID# 96947 results:

LD: 8+7=15
found the stair case

"It is difficult. Good thing I found mine." Ryo said, giving Hestia a playful wink. Going back to the exploring. At points, Ryo could've sworn he heard whispering or even screaming in the distance. He kept silent throughout the trek, only wanting to speak when it was absolutely necessary. he turned when he heard Kimi messing with a candle holder on the wall. Ryo grinned at the obvious secret lever and wasn't all that surprised when a different colored section of the wall pushed in onto itself and slid to the side. "Alright, good work Kimi." Ryo said, taking the lead and passing her but not before giving her a pat on the shoulder. "Come on team, adventure awaits." He said as he hurried up the stairs.

On the second floor of the dungeon, an elongated hallway stood before him. And in the middle of it was the older woman he had met earlier, staring at him, smiling. Ryo's mind went blank for a moment as the realization kicked him. "So," He began. "Dead husband, huh?" Ryo said, tilting his body to one side and glaring at the woman. He looked back at Hestia who had just made it up the stairs. "You knew." He said, giving her a playful glare, before returning to his gaze to the old woman in front of him. The woman began to chuckle, causing Ryo to take a step back. he reached down and grabbed his blade. "Alright! I'll get her with a stun!"  He said taking a few steps forward. The old woman's jaw unhinged, and she let out a screech at Ryo, causing him to drop his weapon, and cover his ears. "Gah! Dammit!" He cried, cupping his ears.

The lights cut and then began to flicker. The laughter from before echoed on as the banshee laughed. The laughter turning more and more high pitched and distorting more as the elderly frame of the woman turned itself inside out. The small frame grotesquely cracked and groaned as it stretched into a new shape. The banshee took her true form, and hovered in place in the hallway, the lights still flickering. Ryo recovered from the attack and grabbed his Katana. But when he looked up the banshee was gone again. "Dammit! Where'd she go?" Ryo called out, returning to the other two women of his party. The lights came back on, and shambling from the end of the hallway came four of what looked like zombies or husks. "Alright girls. Looks like you're up." He said, trying to stick to the plan.

I smile as Kimi managed to find the path right away into the Banshee's lair as i quickly take point to make sure no surprises happen.Nice job on finding it so quick Kimi, but i can't be that surprised when you manage to find a chest what seems like every other minute. I say jokingly to you. I then walk through the elongated hallway as it eventually opens up into a room where the old woman is just standing there. I turn to lemon to see the gears turn and connect rather quickly. Yes i did, but i didn't want to ruin the surprise. Also, this is a different old woman. The last one was more insistent and annoying about me and the ally at the time trying to complete the quest. This one didn't seem as such. I tell you honestly with a shrug of my shoulders as i then hear the loud screech as i just grit my teeth and force myself through it. By the time it is done my ears are ringing and myself slightly disoriented by it. However, i am still aware enough to see the old woman turn into the slightly young looking banshee that calls upon 4 guards, but no banshee. I raise a eyebrow at this finding that strange, but knows there is no time to worry about that. I turn to Ryo and chuckle. Here is another scream for you. I say jokingly as i activate howl upon the 4 undead guards that are there.

Allies:

[H: 3 l 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia: 950/950  92/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze

Kimi:?/?

Ryo:?/?

Enemies

Undead guard: 40/40   DMG: 120

Kimi watched as the banshee faded from sight when her undead minions arrived. Kimi chuckled at the joke Hestia mentioned when she used her Howl ability. "Alrighty then, Just leave the rest to me. I'll get rid of these sacks of bones." Kimi said confidently as she leaped up from behind Hestia and gathered energy to her leg before performing her Tornado Kick technique. The kick connected with each and every one of the sacks of skin and bone that stood before her, during the attack Kimi watched as her leg grew with a bright white light and golden streams as it hit two of the enemies. The others took on a normal hit, but either way all of them crumbled to bits. "Well that was easy." Kimi said as she let down her guard. Kimi patted her leg off from the dustiness of her enemies before saying to Hestia, "So this old woman was different from the one you had?"

Allies:

Spoiler

[H: 3 l 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia: 950/950  92/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze

[H: | Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 41/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Ryo:?/?

Combat Rolls:

Spoiler

ID#97124   BD: 9    Kimi   Mob 4 Vs Tornado Kick

ID#97123   BD: 6   Kimi    Mob 3 Vs Tornado Kick

ID#97122   BD: 9   Kimi    Mob 2 Vs Tornado Kick

ID#97121   BD: 6   Kimi    Mob 1 Vs Tornado Kick

Enemies:

Spoiler

Undead guard 1: 0/40   DMG: 120 -69HP

Undead guard 2: 0/40   DMG: 120 -123HP

Undead guard 3: 0/40   DMG: 120 -69HP

Undead guard 4: 0/40   DMG: 120 -123HP

Ryo gripped his katana as he dashed by the sacks of bones. Kimi came up behind him and promptly destroyed them. Ryo Slid to a stop as he looked down the mouth of a cave that has jutted out into the prison. He was about to hop down after the Banshee. That, liar. Ryo gritted his teeth, unhappy that he was tricked by the NPC. How dare the game prey on his emotions like that? He should've come to accept it though, far too convenient for his own good, right? He turned his head aside to see Kimi and Hestia still talking. "Who cares?" He said. "Banshee went down here. Let's get after her before she runs off, and we lose her." Ryo said, heading into the cave. Ryo slid down the mouth of the cave's entrance, coming to a stop shortly after entering. Landing on his feet and taking a few steps forward as his momentum carried him. Ryo dashed forward to meet the Banshee, his blade turned silver catching what light was there. And before the Banshee could screech he had knocked her into he air with one slash. The Banshee floated in place, stars appearing around her head giving her the stunned condition. "Alright, got her stunned!" Ryo said, nimbly dodging two attacks from the remaining guards that the Banshee had. "Right, two more asshats here!" Ryo called back, regrouping.

[H: - H: - H: -  ]Hestia | 950/950  92/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze
[H: - H: - H: - ] Kimi | 520/520 | E 41/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
[H: - H: - H: - ] Ryo | 500/500 | 46/50 | 13 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 |Mit 7

ID: 97205
BD: 8(7-2+3)

Mobs~
Undead guard 1: 40/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15
Undead guard 2: 40/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15
Banshee:
237/250 | DMG 200 | EVA 2 | MD: 9 Ignores mitigation | MD: 10 Ignores Mitigation, and Paralyses all players | STUNNED

I nod my head with a grin at the mobs being handled by Kimi with just a singular attack like i knew she would be able to do so.  and yeah the old woman was different entirely. Makes me curious what causes the difference between the different NPCs that you can get. i say to you as i walk forward deeper into the banshee's lair after Ryo is leading the charge of this. I let my self slide down the cave also and spots one banshee and two more mobs that are her guards as i quickly activate my howl skill getting their attention once more as i walk up towards Ryo with a smile on my face. Seems like the plan is going rather perfectly so far guys. Let's hope that it stays this way. Time to show them what you are made of Kim. I call over with a grin on my face as i raise my shield just encase a attack somehow slips by the creatures that would want to kill me. My familiar following up soon behind Kimi and coming towards my side ready to fight also.

[H: 3 H: 3 H: 3  ]Hestia | 950/950  82/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze
[H: - H: - H: - ] Kimi | 520/520 | E 41/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
[H: - H: - H: 1 ] Ryo | 500/500 | 50/50 | 13 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 |Mit 7

Mobs~
Undead guard 1: 40/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15
Banshee:
237/250 | DMG 200 | EVA 2 | MD: 9 Ignores mitigation | MD: 10 Ignores Mitigation, and Paralyses all players | STUNNED

Kimi followed Ryo down the narrow corridor that lead them to the Banshee's lair. "We'll that was easy, lets hope the next batch are just as so." Kimi said patting the dust that gathered on her leg during that little fight. Not long after the group found the Banshee, but she wasn't alone. She was accompanied by two more Undead Guards just the same as which she fought earlier. After Ryo landed his stun attack on the Banshee and Hestia followed up with her Howl Ability. Kimi went to make her move and tried using her Tornado Technique once again. Even though the previous fight was won with just one move, this one proved to be different. As she performed her attack only one of the Undead guards got caught and she would have hit the banshee, but she seemed to phase through her. "Darn, I guess i have to try a little harder next time."

MOB 1:  ID# 97217   BD: 6+3=9   MD: 9
MOB 2:  ID# 97218   BD: 2+3=5   MD: 7
Banshee/Mob3:  ID# 97219   BD: 3+1=4   MD: 4 STUNNED

[H: 3 H: 3 H: 3  ]Hestia | 950/950  82/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze
[H: - H: - H: - ] Kimi | 520/520 | E 30/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
[H: - H: - H: 1 ] Ryo | 500/500 | 50/50 | 13 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 |Mit 7

Mobs~
Undead guard 1: 0/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15 Rekt
Banshee:
237/250 | DMG 200 | EVA 2 | MD: 9 Ignores mitigation | MD: 10 Ignores Mitigation, and Paralyses all players | STUNNED

Taking advantage of the stunned Banshee, Ryo let Hestia and Kimi do their job. It seemed Kimi had lost her footing, and only managed to snag one of the guards. Ryo showed off another sword art, by unsheathing his blade at the second guard, turning it into crystals. Things were going smoothly, except when Kimi's attacks 'phased' through the banshee. If the Banshee was immune to damage, then he that would be an issue. Ryo took a step back to observe more closely. Nothing the small star symbol disappearing from the Banshee, it moved with inhuman speed. "Hestia, watch out!" Ryo called out, getting out of the way of the Banshee as it nearly ran into him. The banshee screeched as Hestia to lock her in place, before trying to latch onto her to do something else. But Hestia's thorns kept the beast at bay, as it let go in pain. "Now, strike it back!" Ryo said, ready to attack the Banshee again.

ID: 97319
BD: 9
MD Banshee: 6 (5+1) 62 Damage to Hestia(200-138) | 28 Thorns to Banshee

[H: 3  ]Hestia | 888/950  82/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze
[H: - ] Kimi | 520/520 | E 30/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
[H: 1 ] Ryo | 500/500 | 50/50 | 13 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 |Mit 7

Mobs~
Undead guard 1: 0/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15 Rekt
Undead guard 2: 0/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15 Boned
Banshee:209/250 | DMG 200 | EVA 2 | MD: 9 Ignores mitigation | MD: 10 Ignores Mitigation, and Paralyses all players | 

I see the Banshee come after me after Kimi's hit which means sadly that the paralyze duo that is me and Kimi can't start our infinite chain just yet. I look towards the creature and quickly tries to take a swing at the banshee but she just moves right out of my attack and looking into my eyes as i grit my teeth and remain where i am hoping that Kimi, and ryo can land a hit against this thing. Kimi you're up! I call out towards her as i prepare myself for another strike knowing that in theory the banshee couldn't hurt me even if i tried. Realizing a bit to late that i should've activated Vengeful riposte to try an deal damage instead of actually swinging at the thing. 'Oh well. As they say hindsight is 20/20' I think to myself as i wait for the two strikes to happen from both side.

#97395  BD:2+1=3-2=1

[H: 3  ]Hestia | 888/950  82/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze
[H: - ]@Kimi | 520/520 | E 30/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Mobs~
Undead guard 2: 0/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15 Boned
Banshee:209/250 | DMG 200 | EVA 2 | MD: 9 Ignores mitigation | MD: 10 Ignores Mitigation, and Paralyses all players | 

Kimi watched as the second Undead guard fell to Ryo's blade, "Nice work." She said with a bit of light in her eyes. Kimi had gained a bit of hope now that they can focus mainly on the banshee that was before them. She watched as the Banshee rushed for a quick attack on to Hestia only to be warded off slightly by Hestia's thorn enchantments. "Well at least we know we can hurt it." Kimi thought silently to herself. Quickly as Hestia said it was her turn to do something she made an attempt to attack, but couldn't quite 'catch' the Banshee. "The hell is this?" Kimi said slightly confused and frustrated as she couldn't keep up with how the monster moved about the corridor. She moved back a bit to give space for her companions to try making an attempt at the banshee as she failed once again to strike it. 

ID# 97400 results: 
BD: 1 miss (OCC: F*cking end me i swear.) 

[H: - ] Kimi | 520/520 | E 29/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Mobs~
Undead guard 2: 0/40   DMG 120 | MIT 15 Boned

Ryo readied his weapon and moved in, somehow moving faster than Kimi. Perhaps his past experience allowed him to move faster, or his invested skills made him more dexterous. The reasoning will probably never be known, but Ryo attacked with his weapon,. his blade phasing through the banshee yet again. "Dammit!" Ryo cursed, resheathing his blade. "Is there something we're missing?" He asked aloud, trying to think of something that could help them out. Maybe the banshee could react fast enough to their attacks to enter into that, un-hittable state. Or perhaps the banshee was simply to fast for them. "Dammit, I know we're not in any real danger from this thing," Ryo said, looking at the amount of damage that Hestia took from the Banshee's attack. "But, we can figure this out at least." He said, trying to rally the troops, or so to speak.

ID# 97433
BD: 4 (3-2+3)
Banshee MD: 5 (4+1)

[H: 3  ]Hestia | 888/950  81/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze
[H: 1 ] Ryo | 500/500 | 42/50 | 13 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 |Mit 7

Mobs~

I look at both Kimi, and Ryo missing the creature as i just nod my head as i dodge a attack that the banshee swings out of me. Just dodging out of a self preservation instinct kicking in. My brain still functioning on some level of if i get hit that it will hurt a lot from creatures such as this. After i dodge the attack i activate vengeful riposte preparing for a hit against myself when the banshee comes to attack me. Figuring that the banshee can't fail twice in hitting me since i am literally like a unmoving wall in terms of how i fight mobs at this point. You got this you two! Knock her dead for me! I call out towards the two players. Gazing intently at the banshee to watch her actions if she manages to make another well times dodge against an attack. Trying to figure out what she is doing to help out both Ryo, and Kimi with hitting this rather elusive target at the moment.

[H: 3  ]Hestia | 898/950  75/92   MIT: 138(111+27potion=138)  3 DMG/ Thorns 28/bleed 24/ 1 ACC/ -1 EVA/ 1regen/1recovery/2xparalyze
[H: 1 ] Ryo | 500/500 | 42/50 | 13 DMG | EVA 2 | Acc 3 |Mit 7

Mobs~