[F21-PP] Guild duo grind <<Nature's treasure>>

I look around after Itzal had left as i nod my head having liked that he helped out, but i know that i need to gather some more materials, and i know the perfect partner to try and substitute that need. the closest thing my guild has to Itzal's build. I quickly message Kimi with a grin on my face.

Spoiler

@Kimi

Want to gather some materials? I know we don't have anything really going off of tiers but we can have some fun being up mobs on floor 21 regardless, or just gather materials in this new area that it opened up for.

I tell you as i wait in the cavern area having sent the coordinates of that towards Kimi as i look around the area for some  materials right away with my familiar helping me out with that as i am rather excited for some quality bonding time with a guild mate. Especially since the floor boss meeting had ended and getting materials is important.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi was resting by the beach on the 11th floor where she found Noodle. Naturally she let him go off on his own to play with the waves that gently rolled in. "Ahh..." Kimi let out a very long and heavy sigh, "This is nice..." Kimi thought for a moment as she finally got a chance to take a break after being on the grind recently. As she closed her eyes for a moment to get a feel for the sea breeze that bushed past the shrubbery that surrounded her Kimi heard a blip come up from her notifications. Kimi looked down at her menu to see who it is, "Ohh its from Hestia!" Kimi said very excitedly, she then went on to read what it was about and gave a quick reply back. 

Spoiler

@Hestia

Sure! I'm in need of some materials as of the moment anyways. I'll be there soon can't wait to see you!

Kimi picked herself up gradually making sure to take up every essence of her break and called Noodle to her side, "Come on Noodle, we're gonna see Hestia." Kimi said in a very cheerful voice as she made her way back to Taft to teleport to floor 21.

I grin at hearing you're going to make it towards the material grindspot on floor twenty one as i continue to wait for yourself to appear as i continue looking around the area wearing my golden cloak to try and keep the nice bonus to my LD to find some materials that could be lying along the ground while waiting for Kim to people. Knowing it could take a little bit for Kimi to appear. I gaze around the area keeping a careful eye to try and add towards my material count so i can help support the frontlines since with the amount i have i know it will be enough for my gear by this point, and if it isn't then whoever ends up being my alchemist must have the worst luck in the entire world. I then grins as i find two bits of materials as i pick them up and adds them to my total with a grin on my face. 'Might not be as much as Itzal can bring up, but i will have Kimi. The queen of finding chests to compensate for that.' I think to myself with a grin.

#96988 LD:16+3=19  2T3 mats total.

Kimi entered floor 21 and looked around for a bit, "Wow! This place is amazing." Kimi said to herself in astonishment. She glanced around looking at what kept the light in this glowing cavern. The walls were lined with crystals that emitted some light and also the mushrooms and other such vegetation had illuminated the area with a glow, "Huh? She's not in sight. Better check out the gathering area's she could possibly be there." Kimi muttered under her breath as she looked around the courtyard where the teleport gate was. As she traveled a bit and made her way towards one of the exit gates she spotted a familiar raven haired player who was bending over to pick up something. Kimi giggled to herself as she thought this was a good time to spook her. Kimi laid a bit crouching her way towards the familiar figure she assumed was Hestia. As she neared close enough Kimi did a small hop to hug Hestia from behind, "Heyyo!" Kimi said with a wide smile.

ID# 97000 results: Fail

LD: 3+2=5

I smile at already having a successful two more materials i can use to help out people with either having enough for crafting things, or for my own personal use if i ever find myself in need of a alchemist to craft me a tier 3 item of any sort. As i start to stand back straight i feel something hug me from behidn as my body goes a bit rigid till i hear your voice as i relax while chuckling a bit. You scared me kim made me think that i might've been attacked by someone with not as good intentions. I say with a smile on my face as i turn to you and then hugs you back tightly with a smile on my face face with Kuro right away trying to join in on the hug by standing up on his hind legs and placing his front paws upon our bodies. Kuro not understanding his own weight and how it could easily knock people to the ground if they weren't prepared fro such a weight placed upon them by the large lion.

#97008  LD:3+3=6

Kimi did a small chuckle as she went to gesture a pinch at Hestia's stomach, "Maybe i don't have good intentions." Kimi said jokingly trying to poke fun at Hestia. "Its really great to see you again, this place is amazing isn't it. My first time being in the floors above twenty. I try to keep myself in the lower floors just to be safe, but i'm feeling a bit more confident now." Kimi continued running on. "Sorry... I kept talking." Kimi said giggling a little bit. "Anyways how you been? What have you been up to lately. Hope everything has been looking good so far. Also you already gone ahead and found some materials." Kimi scanned around the room too see if there were any animals, but so far she could only spot a few bats and critters in the mossy and damp grounds nearby. "By the way any idea what kind of monsters they got around here?"

ID# 97009 results: Fail, off by 1 saving house bonus for chest

LD: 12+2=14

I see you gesture a pinch towards me and out of reflex backs away from it ever so slightly, and once i hear the playful tone i go back to standing normal with a small chuckle at being played like that as i look towards you. Well if you ever want to explore any floors give me a call Kim, and i'll happily do so since i'm certain i can tank any damage that would come my way between the two of us. That way you don't need to fear exploring floors like this one at your own leisure. i say in a rather cheerful tone of voice as i pat you gently on the shoulder. And their is no need to apologize for that. I've done that quite a bit myself from time to time. Also i've been doing pretty good. Managed to get accepted into the front lines which is why i was here actually, and not waiting for you by the gate. I was helping a Celestial Ascendant by the name of Itzal who is a close friend of mine with gathering some materials for the up and coming boss fight. I tell you. When you ask what kind of monsters i just do a shrug not really knowing. I don't know at all honestly, but i would suspect like bat creatures, or maybe some trolls if this floor is feeling a bit of the fantasy side of things.

#97010  LD:15   4T3 mats total.

Kimi was in a bit of a shock as she heard that Hestia was finally in the front lines. She made a bit of a pouty face as she said, "You know i wanna be in the front lines too right? You actually beat me to it." Kimi gave a adorable little puff, "Hmph!" As she crossed her arms and thought about how nearly everyone close to her was making their way to the front lines. "Well just you wait, i'll be up there by your side too." Kimi said with a bit of a pouty face remaining. She looked at the ground and let out a sigh and gave a visible blush from the glowing grass beneath them. "Well I wouldn't be here without you and the others. Thank you for always being by my side." Kimi said as she placed her hand on Hestia's shoulder and gave a quick sneak attack kiss to the cheek before glancing to the side. When she moved away after the kiss Kimi noticed some crystals that weren't glowing, "Ohh some recording crystals." Kimi said in a cheerful voice.

ID# 97011 results:

LD: 17+2=19
2 T3 Mats total.

I chuckle at the cute little pout as i pat your head gently with a grin on my face as i look into your eyes. I'm certain you'll make it up towards the frontliens within no time at all Kimi i'm certain that through your own efforts, and if you're wishing for safety together us combined could take on any quest then beat it. Plus could make for some funny or fun stories to tell if we manage to run into anything out of the ordinary like Spencer manages to do on the daily it sounds like. i say with a small chuckle remembering all the stories that Spencer had told that were of trapped locations. Also don't thank me for doing the right things. because it is just that the right thing to do to help out as many people as i can.  I say as i then feel a rather quick kiss on my cheek causing me to blush ever so slightly. Not use to that still at all, and when you find some recording crystals i grin as i try to find some more myself, or at least something that could be of use. However, when i look around i just spot Kuro eating up some plants that could've been useful materials for a alchemist.

#97012  LD:5+3=8

"Well right thing or not I still feel like there should be some way I can repay you." Kimi opened up her menu to see if there was something of use to give back to Hestia as a gift. Then she remembered that there was one thing she has been holding on for some time. "Uhh..." Kimi paused for a moment as she was gathering her thought. "Here I know its not much, but its something." Kimi went through her menu and took out a recording crystal and handed it Hestia. "I've been working on this some for sometime now, Its a lullaby my dad used to sing to me before he became to busy with work. Personally I've never actually remembered the lyrics of the song he sang, but at times he would hum it. I hope it helps you sleep at nights when i'm not at home or when you're about in the front lines."

ID# 97016 results:

Loot: 9+2=11

You don't need to repay me that is the thing Kimi. I say with a smile on my face, but when you hand me the lullaby and tell me the significance i nod my head and adds it to my inventory to make sure it doesn't have a chance of being dropped, crushed or anything else if it would stay out in the open. I then hug you tightly. Thanks for the gift Kimi i will make sure to protect it, and use it for certain when i would be having difficulty with sleeping, or need some help relaxing and calming down if nervous. I say in a happy tone of voice loving the sentiment behind the gift to trust me with such a thing that you have grown up with, and then willing to share it with me. That making me feel a little bit special knowing that you're willing to trust me with something of this nature. I'll make sure to keep what you just did in mind encase i would need to think of something as equally awesome for a gift that i could try to come up with. I say with a grin on my face.

#97026 LD:2+3=5

Kimi was glad that Hestia accepted the gift and said she would use it if she needed to relax or go to sleep. "So anyways how are you liking the house so far? I hope you're getting along with Fran. I would ask her how you're doing, but she tends to keep to herself at times and I don't want to bug her much unless its something i need done around the house." Kimi asked Hestia curiously. Knowing Frans elegant, but slightly sassy nature she thought that anything could happen between the two. "Ohh and by the way, I hope you don't mind, but i asked Fran to change the decor and feel for the house. Originally it was old English like, you know, life very British and what not. Now I asked her to make it more of a modern day, the Annie movie type house." Kimi said explaining a bit. 

ID# 97027 results:

LD: 6+2=8

It's pretty nice honestly being able to just relax and such within a actual home instead of my small little shop area. I mean not to insult my shop it is big enough to be accommodating, but the bed and such can't even compare to what you have within your home Kimi. It is like a league of its own has been shown and gifted upon me. i say with a very big smile my tone somewhere between playful, and serious. And Frans? I mean we're getting along fine for the most part a little bit of sas now and then, but that just makes things more amusing and fun to see if i can somehow push her further into being sassy. Sassy Frans is actually kinda fun to talk to. I say with a giggle at the thought of full sas Frans. When you mention the change i just sorta shrug. I don't mind at all Kimi it is your home so you get decide what you want for it to be, and i don't particularly mind the style of your home that you wish for it to end up being. I tell you with a nod of my head and spots nothing. At that i grab your hand and lead you in further to try and find more stuff deeper in we go. At this  rate we might just be better off killing things to get mats. i say jokingly.

#97028  LD:10+3=13

Kimi ginned at the idea that both of them are getting alone, "That's great as long as there isn't anything bad between you two i'm happy. Also It may be my home, but I'd like to think of it as our home." Kimi said with a very cheerful tone. Kimi then went on to scan the area for more materials before heading on deeper into the cave. Before Hestia went to take her deeper into the cave Kimi found more materials laid in between some rocks. "Wow lucky find!" Kimi said waving the two new materials towards Hestia before putting them away in her inventory. As Hestia went and held Kimi's hand taking them deeper into the cave to find some monster to fight Kimi said, "So what do you think we might run into? Lizard men that lurk in the dark? Spooky things? or the cave troll you mentioned earlier? Honestly though i'm up for anything." 

ID# 97029 results:
LD: 16+2=18
4 T3 Materials Total 

I smile a bit happily at hearing the term of the house that you somehow inherited being more so belonging to the two of us as i nod my head at that thought as i look towards you. Keeping that in the back of my mind for future reference. When you ask me what i think i might run into while being within this area i give a small shrug. Personally i would be up to fight some lizardman that sounds cool, and could make it interesting to think how they got here. Especially since the boss of this floor was some kind of dragon which would make me wonder if there are lizardmen if they somehow are descendants of the dragon. I say to you as we walk deeper into the cavern like area meant to be the best place ever for grinding as i keep an eye out for any sort of creatures that are trying to intercept us. Very quickly as i search i spot two lizard men with sword and shield at the ready to attack as i quickly activate howl to get there attention as they walk on over hissing rather angrily at me.

Hestia: 950/950  82/92    -10 ENG howl

Kimi: ?/?

Lizardman1: 460/460   138 DMG

Lizardman2: 460/460  138 DMG

"Yeah that would be pretty cool if you really think about it. Fighting descendants of dragons and all. It would be pretty cool to fight dragons instead though." Kimi said in response to Hestia. As the two traveled a bit further into the cave Hestia caught a glimpse of some Lizardmen waiting to attack up. Instinctively Hestia activated her howl ability and drew all of the attention to her while Kimi gathered some energy in her right fist. As one of the Lizard men went to attack, Kimi ran up in front of Hestia and planted a well placed right hook to the Lizardmans face, but it was just late enough for him to graze her with his jagged sword still dealing no damage. "Well these things really do mean some business. I'll do what I do best and keep punching these nasty green things." Kimi said jokingly "You do you and take the damage for me." Kimi said this while giving a little wink as a joke to ease the tension.

ID# 97030 results: All Might!

Mob 1: ID# 97030 results: All Might!  BD: 6+3=9    MD: 1
Mob 2: ID# 97031 results: MD: 1

[H: 3 | 3 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 1 | 0 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 35/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 250/460   138 DMG -210HP

Lizardman2: 460/460  138 DMG

Oh please Kim we both know that i do more then just stand here looking pretty and tank the damage. I make up the other half of the stun paralyze duo. I say jokingly as i activate such a sword art to increase that chance just based on probability. I quickly dash towards the two lizardmen with a smile on my face and my familiar just watching what is happening from a safe distance away. Just laying along the ground, and seeing what is occurring between the players. I move towards the two lizards and slices them along their open scales and once i get on the other side i turn to see how they are doing and see them both turned to stone signifying they are paralyzed like they should be. You're up kim, and as i said. Never doubt my paralyze abilities. I say jokingly.

#97032  BD:9   4x3=12 DMG (paralyze/bleed)

#97033 BD:8   3x3=9 DMG (paralyze/bleed)

[H: 5 | 4 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 1 | 0 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 35/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 238/460   138 DMG (bleed/paralyze 0/2)

Lizardman2: 451/460  138 DMG   (bleed/paralyze 0/2)

"Yeah no arguing with that. You complete me." Kimi said blushing a bit, but also meaning it with the sense of the paralyze duo. Kimi left that answer open to play with Hestia as they fought the lizardmen. Kimi watched as Hestia made the lizardmen pay for not taking the fight seriously by paralyzing them, Kimi laughed a bit and said, "I expect no less from you." As she started making her way to the other lizard that she hasn't punched yet. As she ran towards the paralyzed lizard Kimi gathered a dreadful amount of energy to just her right fist and planted that square into the disabled lizards face. This hit made him fly back a few feet before hitting a mossy rock that cracked a bit from Kimi Grand master Sword Art. "Darn my paralyze didn't go off. Here its your turn now." Kimi said as she backed off a safe distance behind Hestia

Mob 1: Paralyzed

Mob 2: ID# 97034 results: BD: 5+3=8

#97033 BD:8   3x3=9 DMG (paralyze/bleed)

[H: 5 | 4 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 1 | 1 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 24/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 214/460   138 DMG (bleed 1/2)

Lizardman2: 217/460   138 DMG   (bleed 1/2)

I grin as you punch the second snake over as i activate the same sword art and slashes at the second lizardmen early so i am able to hit him. Which manages to proct bleed, and paralyze once more. I then go to strike the first who slithers back away from my strike heading towards you as i get a grin at that fact. You're looking at the wrong thing to worry about buddy. I say to the lizardman with a chuckle knowing it is going to experience a world of pain very soon. Well if i complete you Kimi i guess that could be in more ways then one. i say playfully with a smile appearing on my face as i look at you and winks back before i return my focus on the two targets that are trying to kill me, but are failing rather horribly as they didn't expect to face the paralyze duo at max power apparently.

#97035  BD:2+1=3

#97036  BD:9  12 DMG (paralyze, bleed)

[H: 5 | 6 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 72/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 1 | 1 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 24/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 214/460   138 DMG (bleed 1/2)

Lizardman2: 205/460   138 DMG   (paralyze,bleed 0/2)

Kimi cheered Hestia on as she paralyzed the second lizardman once more, "Great Job! Keep it up you're putting them in a corner." Kimi started to feel her adrenaline going, but she knew that she couldn't keep this up much longer as she was really feeling the fatigue of using her strongest sword art available. Hestia went on to mention something about completing Kimi in more ways than one wish let her face become completely flushed with red and her heart started to pound not only because of the heat of battle. "D-d-don't do that." Kimi cried as she covered her face blushing , "I can't think straight." As she said that she realized that one of the lizardmen began to move once more, "Whoops we can't have you doing that now can we." Kimi said as she performed a roundhouse kick to its legs stunning it. Secretly Kimi stunned the lizard more for her to recover from blushing than anything else.

Mob 1:   ID# 97037 results: Full Cowl   BD: 5+3=8    MOB: 10 Stunned

Mod 2: Para

[H: 5 | 6 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 72/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 2 | 1 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 10/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 64/460   138 DMG (bleed 2/2, Stunned 0/3) 

Lizardman2: 181/460   138 DMG   (paralyze ,bleed 1/2)