[F21-PP] Guild duo grind <<Nature's treasure>>

I chuckles as you just knock that lizard down to stop it from moving as i can only hope that my luck continues to hold for this combination of paralyzing them over and over again. i take a calming breathe and keeps that mental image of you trying to hide your blush since it was kind of adorable to see as i then move forward to strike at the targets. I go to attack and cuts into the lizard that has practically remained a statue this entire fight unable to do anything besides accept the beating that you give it as i just allow the cycle of paralyze to continue over and over again. The other lizard however still seems nimble as ever as it dodge my attack with relatively ease from what i can tell as i look towards it with a chuckle knowing it is almost dead anyway.

#97038  BD:4+1=5

#97039  BD:9  12 DMG

[H: 5 | 6 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 72/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 2 | 1 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 10/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 64/460   138 DMG (, Stunned 0/3) 

Lizardman2: 169/460   138 DMG   (paralyze ,bleed 0/2)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Damn Hestia, keep it going." Kimi said as she witnessed her paralyze the same lizardman over and over again. "I swear you're going to leave someone with brain damage if you do that to a player." Kimi jested as she eyed the other lizard who just broke out of the stunned status effect. "Well then,  guess i gotta take care of you myself." Kimi said with a malicious smile. "Give me a moment as i recolor my hair." She said in a slightly innocent and childish voice. Kimi was obviously joking, but was she really, Hestia would never know. As she ran up to the lizard she charged up energy into the tips of her fingers and jab them straight into the long neck of the lizardman. The attack glowed with not only her aura, but a white and gold stream with a slight hint of electricity too. Kimi blew the mobs head clear off. "WHOA! WHAT WAS THAT?!" 

MOB 1:   ID# 97040 results:  BD: 10 +10BaseDMG

MOB 2: Para

[H: 5 | 6 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 72/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 2 | 1 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 1/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 0/460   138 DMG (, Stunned 1/3) -216HP

Lizardman2: 145/460   138 DMG   (paralyze ,bleed 1/2) -24 Bleed

Loot Roll
ID# 97041--- Craft: 9  LD: 9+2=11

1,380 Col
T3 Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield

(3) T3 Crafting Materials

I chuckle hearing your comment as i shrug. I mean that is assuming if there is some actual player that would want to try and mess with us out of nowhere. I certainly don't expect us to actually find a player wiling to do that. Mainly because player killers don't seem that common, but when we see them they certainly like to bring their A game. i say as i rub the area where that kidnapper stabbed me through my armor when they tried to kidnap Teion. I then hear your comment and take it as a joke, but has small seeds of doubt and worry how much was actually a joke with this whole situation. Eitherway i do see one of the lizard people die as i try to kill the other by using Bear Knocking. Doing four quick slices with my curved sword as i slams against the shield of the lizard man forcing it onto the defensive.

#97042  BD:4+1=5

[H: 6 ]Hestia: 950/950 | 71/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  -10 ENG howl

[H: 1 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 1/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 0/460   138 DMG (, Stunned 1/3)

Lizardman2: 145/460   138 DMG   (,bleed 1/2)

Kimi thought for a while as she did notice that there weren't to many player killers in the game, but as she recalled the one time she did have to fight a player was when some people attack Hestia, Jomei, and Teion as well as herself when they were out sleeping in the middle of the floor. She didn't blame themselves for getting caught mostly because everyone was exhausted and wanted to rest. "Well I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up, but ill see what i can do." Kimi said to Hestia as she ran up the the lizard and gave a more than casual punch. This didn't do to much, and instead angered him because this was his first time moving since the beginning of battle. while that happened the lizard ran up to Hestia passed Kimi and managed to place a decent shot at her, but Hestia's armor took the brunt of the force. 

Mob 2:  ID# 97043 results:    Battle: 7+3=10   MOB: 8 HIt

[H: 6 ]Hestia: 923/950 | 71/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |   -27DMG

[H: 2 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 1/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman2: 79/460   138 DMG   (,bleed 2/2) -66HP (THN, BLD, BDMG)

I look towards the Lizardman as it comes towards me, and strikes my armor and staggers backwards ever so slightly as i quickly follow up with using Bear Knock slicing into its body over and over again as its health continues to decrease more as it is barely standing. Note to self Kimi when we do this. I either need to get energize the next time we do a mob grind, or we need to buy some items that restore some amount of energy. I say towards you as i look towards the lizard like creature as it can freely move now and is hissing rather angrily towards me as i just grin. SO then you want to just spend our time just killing monsters during our stay here? While in between fights looking for mats the normal way? I ask you curiously.

#97082  BD:7+1=8  12 DMG  CD:12

[H: 7 ]Hestia: 933/950 | 70/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  

[H: 2 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 1/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman2: 67/460   138 DMG   (,bleed 2/2)

"Ehh its fine Hestia, I wasn't managing my energy well. Eventually i will come to a point where i don't need to worry about it." Kimi said shrugging thinking about the long run of things. "Alright you filthy thing lets keep at it." Kimi said towards the lizardman as she ran passed Hestia to attack him. She knew she didn't have energy, but that shouldn't really stop her now since she saw that its Health Points were as low. Kimi clenched her fist and cocked it back as she ran towards the lizard. As she punched it she noticed the white light with gold streams come out again with hints of electricity in it. "Cool it happened again." Kimi said very excitedly as she backed off again. She watched as the Lizardman fell backwards still paralyzed from her hit. "Well hes all yours." Kimi said back to Hestia with a wide grin

ID# 97089 results:

Battle: 10 +10BaseDMG
MD: 9, Para

[H: 7 ]Hestia: 933/950 | 70/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  

[H: 6 ] Kimi | HP 520/520 | E 1/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Lizardman1: 0/460   138 DMG 

Lizardman2: 43/460   138 DMG   -24HP, Paralyze 

I look towards the creature with a grin on my face as i quickly follow up behind you as i slice into the lizardman putting in more and more damage until i finish with the last strike by cutting upwards diagonally sending it slightly away by a few inches as i gets paralyze, and bleed again as i chuckle as i turn towards you. Seems like our luck is kicking back in at the end to end this creature kimi. I say with a smile on my face with a thumbs up. Seems like we're the perfect duo for doing things like this. The power of the paralyze is strong with us. I say playfully as i back away from the enemy to allow you to finish it off. So then after this fight want to just relax while finding some materials along the way? I ask you curiously.

#97098  16 DMG   (bleed/paralyze)

[H: 7 ]Hestia: 933/950 | 67/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  

Lizardman2: 27/460   138 DMG  (bleed/paralyze)

Kimi congradulated Hestia at being able to keep this lizardman from moving practically since the beginning of the fight, "ohh man I pity whatever player messes with us." Kimi said laughing a bit as she looked towards Hestia. "Yeah, its about time we ended this sad sap." She said putting her hands together to stretch a bit for her next attack. "I still don't have enough energy for a sword art, but I can hit it normally. Hopefully that is what will kill this lizard." Kimi casually made her way to the paralyzed lizard and cocked her fist back normally as if she was going to sucker punch someone playfully. Once the hit connected Kimi heard a little wheeze coming from the monster and she swore she heard it say "Thank you." Kimi repeated what the lizard said back to Hestia asking if she heard those words come from the lizard too.

ID# 97125 results:

BD: 3+3=6

[H: 7 ]Hestia: 933/950 | 67/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | MIT 111 | BLD 24 | THN 28 |  

Lizardman2: 0/460   138 DMG  (bleed 1/2) -24HP Bleed

Loot Roll
ID# 97126 results:    CD: 9 LD: 14+2=16

2,300 Col
(4) T3 Unidentified Uncommon Consumables

I chuckle a little bit at hearing what you say as i wave my hand. No need to thank me just doing what i do Kimi. however, when you hit the lizardman and say what it said i just laugh out loud while chuckling as i shake my head no. I didn't hear those words come from the lizardman Kimi, but if it said it quietly then maybe only you heard it. I say while giggling at that as i look around the fields for something and anything that could be signs of a treasure chest for myself to take for you to open as i have equipped my golden cloak. When i look for a chest i grin as i find one near a group of bushes as i pull it out of the ground with a small huff of labor as i take out the chest and then places it between us with a smile on my face. Well you get to open it now Kimi. I tell you as i go to see you open up the chest hopefully. knowing that is probably the better battle plan. Hoping that this isn't one the of times you get a mimic for us to fight.

#97127  LD:16+3=19

Loot

3,680 Col

(7) T3 Crafting Materials

Kimi laughed at the idea of what the Lizardman said before going to see if there were any more materials around. As she did this Hestia called over to Kimi saying that she found a chest and that she should open it. Kimi was giddy from excitement as she normally didn't opens the chests she finds so getting this one time was very exciting. "OOO I can't wait!" Kimi said, before she went forward to open it she thought for a moment how most of the chests she has dealt with before would sometimes turn into a mimic. With that in mind Kimi hesitated, but still she wanted really badly to open it. After a brief moment of steeling herself Kimi said, "Screw it" and very harshly kicked open the chest in case it was a mimic. "Ohh cool there actually loot!" She said as she put it in her inventory. "There's some pretty cool armor in here too, but nothing I can use. You might hit tier 3 soon Hestia so you can go ahead and have it."

ID# 97128 results:  LD: 18 

[16-20] = (Floor * 150) Col, (8) materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(15) T3 Crafting Materials
(2) T3 Unidentified Rare Consumables
(1) T3 Perfect armor/shield

I nod with a grin at their being quite a bit of loot and the chest not having been a mimic. I give you a hug with a smile on my face. Nice job on opening it up Kimi. I say very cheerfully at the having seen the reward amount of what we got for that as i relax as my energy is already back at full from myself having not spent a lot during that fight, but knows that certain that a DPS like yourself is probably still recharging after such a fight. So Kimi think you can handle more of such monsters on this floor? I mean we did pretty good against Lizardman but we can never be to sure what else lurks on this floor. I ask you to be sure encase things could go any worse as we walk along the floor as i keep a firm grasp on my sword and shield once more as i keep on my LD armor until we get involved in a fight once more with some monsters.

#97129 LD:11+3=14

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(23) T3 Crafting Materials

Kimi laughed a bit as Hestia thanked her for opening the chest. "Well really I just kicked it to see if it was a mimic." Kimi said laughing a bit harder now that she revealed why she kicked it open. Hestia went on to ask if she was able to handle more monsters and nearly without hesitation she said, "Sure, i'm always happy to test out my gear, but i just need a few minutes before we go looking for another fight." Kimi said with a heavy sigh as she hasn't fully recovered her energy from the fight they just finished. "Shouldn't take long since I have my house buff with me." She continued with a cheerful smile. Kimi sat down by a nearby mossy rock to catch her breath as she still felt her heartbeat pounding a bit still. As she waited she thought of just how unique of a place this was with how easily they can see since nearly everything is glowing.

ID# 97130 results:

Loot: 1+2=3

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(23) T3 Crafting Materials

I nod my head in understanding of needing to rest. Not really needing to do so much anymore with how fast the fights pass by me do to the partners at my side making the quests go by quickly with the amount of damage they are able to do. For myself i just stick close to you encase a monsters tries to jump out at you who looks more vulnerable then myself as i check the area for any and all materials that i could scrounge up. My familiar Kuro playing with your shark Doggo Noodle to pass the time. I smile as i find two more materials to add towards the pile as i do just that as i grin at the collective growth me have of everything we have gained as i keep count and track of everything wanting to be able to distribute it evenly among the two of us since we're both doing half the work of finding all of this together.

#97131 LD:16+3=19

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(25) T3 Crafting Materials

After watching Noodle play with Kuro for a little while and giggling at their dumb games they played and how adorable the two were together Kimi finally stood up. She did a small waist turn for both side stretching before putting her hands together to stretch upwards and saying, "Alright. I'm good to go now." Kimi dusted herself off a bit from the fight earlier as well as the rock she was sitting on. She didn't want to dirty the new cloths that she bought especially since it matched her hair and her new gloves as well. "So now then, wanna go somewhere new?" As Kimi said that a thought came to her mind, "Wait, wait, wait, wait. How about we do something a little more fun." She said with a little bit of mischievousness in her voice. "I heard that there are some waterfalls in this floor and I really want to check it out." Kimi blushed as she looked Hestia in the eyes before saying, "Maybe take a little bath there too." She really meant it as a joke, but she wanted to see how Hestia would react.

ID# 97132 results: LD: 18+2=20 
Found (2) T3 mats

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(27) T3 Crafting Materials

I nod my head remembering such waterfalls myself during my travels of the floor during my own time before the game added in these areas as i smile to myself and nod. yeah i am fine with going towards a waterfall to check it out. I heard there are a few great ones with there being this one particularly good one for some reason. I say to you, but when i hear your second reasoning my face lights up in a blush as i look towards you as i try to form words to say when there is none actually forming out of my mouth. After a few minutes i take a calming breathe and says after i clear my mind. yeah i wouldn't mind that if that is what would you want to do. Take a nice relaxing swim in the water after having fought creatures like we just did. I say as i equip my heavy armor encase said more creatures decide that attacking is the smart thing to do right now. Finding myself personally willing to end them if they think such a thing.

#97133 LD:6

"Yeah..."  She said with a very satisfying sigh. She imagined for a moment how the waterfalls would look like as they would probably also glow with the fascinating light of the cave. Kimi's gaze fell upon more of the cave that they were in, mesmerized by all the different glowing colors and which patterns that was unique to each and everyone of them. Some of the vegetation also pulsated with life as the glow they emitted brightened and darkened like the ticking of a clock. Kimi barely realizing how close she was to Hestia before laying her head on her shoulder for a moment to take this scene in. She looked at Hestia for a brief moment before planting her lips onto hers before turning around swiftly and taking a few steps forward. Kimi looked back for a moment, giggled, and said, "Well come on now. I'd love to see what the waterfalls look like with all of these rainbow of colors lighting them up." 

ID# 97134 results:   LD: 17+2=19
found (2) T3 mats

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(29) T3 Crafting Materials

I smile as i relax and goes and sits down beside you as i unequip my armor and puts back on my usual vanity clothing as i look out at the glowing cavern that illuminates what should be a dark wasteland, but instead makes it a beautiful sight to behold it all. After a bit of time just watching i feel your head upon my shoulder as i turn to face you, and i then feel your lips against mine as i happily return the kiss. However, just as soon as the kiss came you back away and ask for us to go as i nod my head. yeah lets go watch the waterfall within this light. I am for certain the sight is going to be something akin to other worldly since i don't think we will ever see anything else like it. i say to you with a smile on my face as i take your hand and then starts leading you towards the waterfall that i know is located on the floor with a smile on my face. Going towards the one that the locals seem to know a lot about, but the name that i have long since forgotten about. My familiar quickly following after us, and making sure that Noodle does so to. Not noticing as Kuro slips some materials into my pocket.

#97135  LD:18

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(31) T3 Crafting Materials

The duo walked hand in hand making their way causally towards one of the waterfalls. Fortunately enough Hestia already knew of where one of the waterfalls is and they made their way fairly quickly in its direction. Kimi noticed that there were no monsters to fight near then, just an occasional friendly beast that also glowed like its surroundings. After passing a mixture of tall mushrooms, large crystals, and a rocks with moss collecting on it. The couple finally found the waterfall accompanied by a river that flowed down the cave. Kimi gasped in astonishment as the sight was beautiful. She paused for a moment to absorb everything that she was seeing as being that it was a fantasy game she wouldn't run into something like this in real life. Kimi's smile grew a bit more as she started to pull at Hestia excitedly towards the riverbank to take a look into the clear waters that ran through it.

ID# 97136 results: LD: 10+2=12

Total Loot

6,830 Col

Edited by Kimi

I smile as i arrive at the first waterfall that came into mind. This one having some sort of name, but isn't the biggest one that people seem to have some kind of buzz about it. However, in my own opinion this one is much more beautiful then the other one from what i was able to see. I walk alongside you seeing everything with a smile as i chuckle feeling you tug on my arm after a bit as i walk with you towards the riverbank as i sit look towards you with a smile. Rather happy that you seem to be all excited by this, and seem really happy at getting a chance to see this. Feeling rather proud myself and happy that i could share this with you and allow you to enjoy this moment. Do you like what you see Kim? i ask in a happy tone of voice as i look along the riverbank at the glowing beauty that the nature provides. That it even seems to pacify the normal rowdy creatures into just enjoying it alongside us. This place just having this nice calming aura to it all.

#97137  LD:1

"I don't like it." Kimi said before pausing for a bit, "I love it!" Kimi glanced to see that the waters had small glowing fish in it and glanced around just to be sure there aren't any other player or monsters nearby before looking back at Hestia. Kimi tried her best to give a seductive smile and said in a voice to match it, "Now no peeking alright?" Kimi pulled Hestia to a nearby rock that was tall enough to prevent Hestia from watching her as she went to the opposite end and quickly swiped through her menu. After Kimi's cloths dissolved and she equipped a fairly simple black bikini with flower patterns on it. Kimi took some time before she returned to Hestia. "So how do I look?" She said with her arms behind her back giving her a full view of herself while she blushed a bit. "I've never worn one before let alone have anyone see me this exposed before."

ID# 97138 results: LD: 3+2=5

Total Loot

6,830 Col