[F21-PP] Guild duo grind <<Nature's treasure>>

When i hear that you don't like it right away i feel my heart drop in despair as i wonder why that is the case. However, that is quickly dismissed as you say that you like it as i feel relief wash over me right away. I do give a playful glare though. Now that was just mean Kimi. Made me have heart stop for a moment their. I say in a joking manner with a smile on my face as i then look out over the area alongside you, and then quickly gets pulled behind a rock as i allow you to pull me towards it. After that i decide it is only right for me to switch up also what i wear also as i try to find a outfit that could be useful. For myself wearing  dark navy swimsuit with red flames as i then. When i hear you start coming back i turn to see you and i blush ever so slightly. Not use to seeing you like this as i rub the back of my head as their is a light blush upon my face. I like how you look Kim..i mean you look amazing. There is nothing to be ashamed about. I say as i look into your eyes as i let you look at myself also front and back as i ask you in return. Well how do i look? I ask back to you while keeping a fierce eye out for anything with sentience that could be trying to watch.

#97139  LD:14

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi blushed even more now that she got complemented by Hestia. Out of pure reaction she covered herself with her arms as she felt the heated gaze go over her making her feel a bit vulnerable, but she couldn't say she didn't like it. Surely things like this is something she would have to get used to as her bare skin was more visible to her. Hestia then went on to ask how she looked in return, Kimi didn't notice that Hestia also changed as since when she came to reveal herself she kept her head down in embarrassment. Kimi was at a loss of words as she would normally see Hestia fashioning very heavy armor with a rare few exceptions of her just wearing a jacket. Though this time what stood before her was a someone probably in the same position as her. "You look amazing... I never thought I might see you in a bikini." Kimi blushed as she forced herself to form words, but found it more and more difficult to find the right things to say. "I-I never thought I would get to see you wearing something other than armor and casual clothing." Kimi said with a slightly nervous voice, "Sorry, just seeing you as this makes me lose my voice." She said giving a light nervous giggle. As she said that Noodle jumped into Kimi's arms knocking her down, "Nooooodddllleee. Why did you do that?" Kimi said in a slightly scorning voice, but more relaxed now as he did break the tension Kimi felt trying to complement Hestia. Noodle then dropped two recording crystals onto Kimi's chest. Kimi blushed a little bit as her skin was sensitive since she would normally be in armor or causal clothing.

ID# 97140 results:   LD: 14+2=16

Total Loot

6,830 Col
T3 Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield
(33) T3 Crafting Materials
(2) T3 Unidentified Rare Consumables
(1) T3 Perfect armor/shield

I smile rather happily at the compliment glad that you think i look good in this outfit as i smile rather happily at that fact. However, when you go on to mention the heavy armor bit i do chuckle ever so slightly as i rub the back of my head. yeah i guess the armor does cover quite a bit. hard to actually see anything other then my face, and my hands which hold my weapons. I say with a chuckle at that fact as i chuckle a bit nervously as i look towards you. I just nod my head and looks towards teh ground ever so slightly. yeah same here honestly it is a bit difficult to form the right words right now. I say with a nervous chuckle as i look towards you ever so slowly and then giggles as i see Noodle knock you over entirely. Rather glad that he broke the rather nervous tension that was building up from them not being used to seeing the other in such a state. Not noticing as Kuro drops two crystals by my own feet.

#97141 LD:16+3=19

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(35) T3 Crafting Materials

Kimi picked herself up and dusted herself off of whatever stuck on her. She also let out a small, "Eww" As she didn't like the idea of gunky stuff getting on herself. Kimi slowly made her way to the river bed and into the water, surprisingly enough the water was warm for a spring that was underground. As she dunked herself in the water for a quick bit to get some of the dust off of her she looked back at Hestia with her arms behind her head holding up her hair. Kimi unintentionally ended up looking like she was doing a shampoo commercial while she called over Hestia, "Well are you going to join me." Noodle was already out and about in the water swimming deep into it. The river was quite shallow, but deep enough to cover Kimi's midriff. As Noodle came up back to Kimi she saw that he swam down to pick up some recording crystals. 

ID# 97142 results: LD: 18+2=20

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(37) T3 Crafting Materials

I nod my head as you ask me to get into the river as i happily do so and walks on over towards you and splashes you with the water to help get any dust off of you from the rather dirty ground. The feel of the water being surprisingly very warm for being underground for certain. However, from what i remember of the floor i can know it is probably from some of the hotsprings that are along the floor that people can enjoy. This probably being a river that connects to one of the hotter hot springs that are around the floor. I smile rather happily as i pet the little shark doggo that swims within the river as he passes by me. My familiar kuro being content from watching by the side of the river, and not in the river. I then looks towards you with a smile. So then what do you want to do now that we're in the lake? I ask in a playful manner as i move a bit closer towards you. Ignoring the small blush that appears upon my cheeks as i do so. Knowing that i am probably going to be just as embarrassed as you are by my own antics.

#97144 LD:20 2 more mats.

Just as Kimi was in the water playing around with Noodle and washing up a bit. Kimi thought up of an idea and wanted to see how far deep the river ran since she was just about waist deep. Seeing how the river was clear it would be easy for Kimi to spot anything out of place and get away so she wasn't too worried. Especially since Noodle already dove deep into the water and pulled up some recording crystals. While Hestia asked what she wanted to do Kimi responded with, "I'm going to take a quick dive to see how far down this goes." Kimi then proceeded with Noodle by her side into the water and disappeared from Hestia's sight. As she swam about getting a good look at what was in the water something about it was eerie. She noticed that the fish that were recently in the river went away or rather were not in sight. A little after, Noodle came frantically swimming up from its depths. Upon seeing this Kimi could only assume something bad was happening and she followed suit as well. After Kimi emerged from the water she looked at Hestia and said, "I think there might be something in the deeper ends of the water."  Just as she said that a tentacle wrapped around Kimi's leg and pulled her up as a massive Crystal Octopus emerged out of the depths. 

ID# 97145 results:  LD: 2+2=4

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(39) T3 Crafting Materials

I smile as i just relax by laying on my back in the water to just relax for the most part. Closing my eyes for a brief moment to enjoy the feeling of being weightless entirely as i close my eyes enjoying the relaxing peaceful feeling of just floating basically when it comes to being within the water. After a bit i hear your worry as i quickly get up onto my feet and walks on over towards you as the water matches to reach my height. Myself curious to see what this something was, and i get created to the sight of a octopus with crystal for brains seemingly. yeah i think their might be something in the deep ends to. i say as i just do the natural thing when i see a enemy. I activate howl right away on it to get its attention to focus onto me,  To make sure that you don't get hurt from anything this creature can throw at you. Aware also that i am not running on full power against the monster since my armor, and shield have mitigation for myself also.

Once Hestia's howl was activated the crystal octopus let go of Kimi launching her into the water nearby. Kimi plummeted into the clean water making a loud splash. Noodle was quick to react and came to Kimi's aid who was traveling pretty deep into the water. With Noodle by Kimi's side both were able to surface fairly quickly and Kimi was more than ready to pummel the crystal octopus that ruined her enjoyable moment. "And here i thought i might catch a break." Kimi said as she lept out of the water with the help of Noodle. Kimi cocked her bare fist back as she was prepared to break the crystals that were formed at the back of the octopus's head. As she came down with her fist, Kimi use her whole body to put force behind the hit and smashed the octopus along with the crystals that lined its head. 

ID# 97154 results:

Loot: 6+2=8

I chuckle as i watch the octopus just get beaten down by you with a quick strike as it seems like it is trying to get some sort of consciousness. I let my guard down thinking that it is practically down for now, but to my surprise it quickly darts towards me and grabs each of my limbs with four of its tentacles, and then quickly chucking me into a stone pillar that i go right through as i land on the other side with a small groan from the feeling of the impact. There not being any pain but the sensation of it alone is pretty disorienting. Myself not taking into the account the fact that my health dropped a considerable amount to be close to a third of my HP with that singular throw. I slowly get back up staggering ever so slightly from my step. Ummm did anybody get the number of that truck just hit me. I try to say jokingly to lighten the mood. Not noticing the substantial loss of health that just disappeared within a moment.

Kimi watched as Hestia was grabbed the the monster and tossed to a nearby stone pillar. "The hell!" Kimi said a bit furiously as she was worried that Hestia could for once actually be hurt since she didn't have her armor. Kimi swiftly scrolled through her inventory to equip her gloves alone and started sprinting towards their squishy enemy. As she charged the octopus didn't take notice of her most likely due to Hestia using Howl earlier. She had more than a clear shot at the monsters crystallized head when she leaped again and launched herself forward to destroy her opponent. As she finally made her way forward she unleashed a more devastating hit as she now had her weapons with her. The hit knocked the octopus far back towards the deeper end of the river where it laid recovering from Kimi's strike. "You alright Hestia?" Kimi said worried as she noticed how her health dropped nearly a third of its full capacity. 

I watch as the octopus gets knock back and seemingly recovering from the hit so i can only assume something akin to paralyze proct to make it back off for a little bit as i shake my head clearing the daze from it as i look over towards you and chuckles nervously. If loosing a third of my health is doing okay then i am doing pretty good Kim. I say with a nervous chuckle as i rub the back of my head glancing towards where the Octopus is recovering wondering how it was able to do some much damage in a singular hit towards my self. Knowing that i don't have my armor equipped, but even then i have my familiar buffing me so it shoulnd't have  been that overly drastic. Even then i do get back into the water and gives a quick hug towards you. As i said don't worry i will be fine. Nothing bad will happen. I say with a smile not evey saying the phrase the worst won't happen to make sure i don't plant any seeds of doubt with such a statement.

Kimi glanced back at the crystal octopus that cowered and moved itself back into the water. "Can't believe that just happened. And here i was having a good time to with you." She said slightly sad as she put her equipment back on. "I don't wanna stay here if that's alright with you. The octopus kinda killed my mood, though i'm still up for looking around if that's fine with you. I heard a rumor that there's a secret cave right behind the waterfall. Probably why it glows a very beautiful color." Kimi said as she looked over to find a walkway or entrance they can use to get behind it. Kimi adjusted her armor accordingly to make it more comfortable since the armor she had wasn't specifically made to fit her exactly. She looked back at the river to see if the octopus would show itself again, but from the looks of it that will be last time they will see it for a while.  

ID# 97700 results:

Loot: 8+2=10
No mat found

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(39) T3 Crafting Materials

I nod my head in understanding as i look towards you. yeah i can understand not wanting to be here. Though it is a rather beautiful place for certain. Makes you kinda wonder what else could be found on the floors if every player just took some time to try and find the beauty in every floor, or at least the interesting bits of the floors. I say with a smile on my face as i get out of the water and equips my golden cloak for some warmth from the air hitting my body that is drenched in water. I whistle towards Kuro as the lion quickly makes his way towards myself as i gently pet the lion as i whisper gently towards my familiar. I know you don't like water, and maybe even fear it. However, i will make sure to break you from that so you can help us out. I say softly towards my familiar as i then glance towards you. I'm up for exploring a waterfall. It would be kinda pretty to see what is behind one of them if there is a cave. I say with a smile on my face.

"Alrighty then, lets get  going." Kimi said as she tried to pick up her mood. She took Hestia's hand and even took the extra step to intertwining her fingers with hers blushing a little bit, but keeping her composure. "I know you don't wanna get wet Kuro, but i'll try finding a way behind the waterfall to spot if we got anything. So don't you worry." Kimi said in a very friendly voice giving a cheerful smile. Kimi walked hand in hand with Hestia up the side of the river to the waterfall. "Hmm...  Pretty sure they would have a entrance around the waterfall." Kimi said in a low tone thinking to herself. After a bit of searching nothing could be found and she sat on the ground. "Looks like there might be something behind the waterfall, but i'm not sure how to get there." She said looking at it. Just as she was scanning the area a bit more Kimi found some materials on the ground. "Ayy look at that." She said as she stood up to make her way to it and pocket the materials. 

ID# 97841 results:

Loot: 19+2=21
+2 T3 Mats

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(41) T3 Crafting Materials

I nod my head at your observation as i look at the waterfall as i try to push my hand through but just gets it knocked down right away meaning it probably wouldn't be that easy to actually get through if one decided to jump through the waterfall. Which means one would have to physically climb through the waterfall to not be smashed down into the water or rocks. When you spot some materials i grind at that as that just adds to our total material count that i have lost count of by this point. Well if you want to try and get through the waterfall i could equip my armor and use my shield to block some of the water from hitting you for a brief time which might be enough to get through it? If we wanted to do a complicated way of doing so. i say jokingly with a smile on my face as i look towards you. my familiar walking over towards us at a slow relaxed pace.

#97848  LD:7+3=10

"No its fine. We don't have to go, and coming here with you is all I needed." Kimi said giving a loving smile and a giggle. Kimi picked herself up off the ground and patted the back of her pants. She reached into the sky to do a little stretch giving a small satisfying moan on accident, but she didn't see too much into it. "So Hestia. I Heard that there is a Hot spring here just outside the town. You wanna go check it out. We can continue our little bathing and swimming there." Kimi said blushing a little bit. "Who knows it might just be us two so there's nothing to worry about." She said taking Hestia's hand. Noodle was on the side watching everything and even put his paw on Kuro who was right beside him. Kimi saw this act and let out a little cute "awww". 

ID# 97849 results:
Loot: 6
No Treasure :C

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(41) T3 Crafting Materials

I nod my head with a smile at hearing the plan possibly. Yeah i am fine with that kimi let's go get some relaxing time at the hotsprings. I've been to there before actually and it is rather relaxing. I say with a happy smile on my face as i take your hand as you take mine and then does a small shrug as if to say. 'welp lets get going.' And with that starts to lead you towards the hotspring with a smile on my face. Rather excited to get to one once more since it was oh so very relaxing to go to one that singular time. Though at the mention that it could just be the two of us makes me blush ever so slightly as i glance towards you ,and then towards the familiars as i go into thought. Glace to be able to relax and not worry about anything at all. Plus hot water always feels rather nice against the skin in every circumstance. I then focus towards Kuro and smiles at the rather cute sight of the familiars doing a hand holding thing. Though Kuro just looks down at Noodle and pats it on the back with its wing and then offers the small shark dog a ride on top of it by lowering himself towards the ground and using its wing like a little stair system for Noodle to get onto Kuro's back.

The two back tracked their steps hand in hand ignoring most of whatever obstacle that came their way. "I'm actually not entirely sure where i'm going so if you can lead the way that would be great." Kimi said shrugging a bit as she was a little embarrassed that she suggested something without knowing the way. Noodle was resting on Kuro's back waiting to get to where they were going. Kimi looked back to Hestia and said, "What did you do last time you were here? Its a first for me going to this floor honestly, and its a lot more prettier than i thought it would be." Kimi looked at the glow of the crystals and mushrooms that lined the rocky area around them. She thought for a bit and said, "I really hope that the Hot Springs arent too busy. I do wanna just keep it to ourselves if we get the chance." Kimi blushed at the notion of them being together in the Hot springs. They were moving a lot faster than she expected,  but she wasn't going to the Hot Springs for any bad intentions. Kimi was really just looking for a fun and relaxing time aside from finding whatever they can on the side. Along the way Kimi found some usable recording crystals on the ground. 

ID# 97859 results:
Loot: 11+2+2=15
+2 T3 Mats

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(44) T3 Crafting Materials

Yeah i can lead you towards the hotspring and the main settlement i make sure to keep a small mental map on how to get home whenever i travel since otherwise i'm sure i would've gotten hopelessly lost by now. I say with a chuckle as i smile a bit at that as i lead you towards the correct direction. My familiar kuro happily carrying Noodle along with him as he follows me wherever i go. Well the last time i was on this floor i was gathering materials for the floor boss raid alongside Itzal in hopes of getting enough to help out everyone survive you know by crafting enough. After that i gathered some more materials and met a rather nice girl who was rather...wise i could say and was about taking things slowly in terms of patience and such. I say being honest about my times i had been on this floor. Though for the time about the hotsprings i just wanted to relax after a day of back to back questing and found out about the hotsprings. Met a child who apparently is a player. She couldn't have been any older then nine years old. Apparently though she is part of a guild thankfully. I say with a relieved look at that small fact.

And yeah i hope the hotsprings aren't to busy either. I say with a small blush on my face as the hotsprings slowly start to come within view of the players the wooden structure becoming visible. Along with having some steam come from a chimney like thing at the top of it releasing steam to the cave.

Kimi listened contently to what Hestia told her about her reasoning for being on the floor and other such things as her being worried for a very young girl who was unlucky to be playing the death game also. "Sounds like you really had a time here last you visited." Kimi said smiling. As the Hot Spring came into view Kimi saw Hestia's face blush very slighty and Kimi herself couldn't help, but blush as well. The thought of the two being able to be in the same place together felt a bit awkward for her because she's never been this close to someone before, but it was something to experience. As they entered the Hot Spring the couple was immediately welcomed by a older couple, who greeted them warmly. "Welcome to the 21st floor hot springs. We hope you enjoy your time together." Kimi look Hestia by the hand again as the woman of the old couple lead them towards the female side of the Hot Springs. "You we're lucky to show up now. There aren't too many people around only male players. Anyways... We are actually closing up soon, but you have plenty of time before then. Nearly a hour or so." The NPC said looking towards a crystal that was slowly turning red from its green hue. The NPC continued to say "When that turns red it means we are closed. So please get ready by that time." As she said that the NPC left the couple to their own devices in the changing room. Once silence filled the air and the only thing that could be heard was Kimi's heartbeat slowly going into a race and the Hot Springs small decorative waterfalls.

Total Loot

6,830 Col
(43) T3 Crafting Materials