[F21-PP] Guild duo grind <<Nature's treasure>>

I smile at the nice old couple who had led the two girls towards the girl side of the hotsprings as i quickly go over my inventory and unequip my golden cloak leaving me once more in only my bikini as i look over towards you. Well..umm... i guess we go in now. I say ever so slightly embarrassed once more. Mainly from the fact that in movies they like to make such scenes a romantic type of deal as i make my way over towards the water and slowly gets in with a very happy smile loving the feeling of the hot water against my skin as i glance over towards you. These springs still keep up towards my memory of being really good. I say with a smile on my face as i get into the water as it rises above my chest stopping at my next as i rest my head gently as i glance towards you. Come on Kimi the water is amaazing. i say with a rather happy smile on my face as i feel myself relax after so long.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi also slowly switched out of her armor and into her bikini. She was still slightly embarrassed knowing that she was probably being watched by Hestia who wasn't to far from her. The setting of the Hot Springs were extremely atmospheric. Everything glowed in a slight blue and yellow hue with some green from the waters giving a near emerald reflection onto the walls and surrounding rocks. Kimi watched as Hestia called her over to which she blushed even harder and was timid to come over. Though she was timid, Kimi mustered up the courage again to slowly walk into the hot waters and made her way to Hestia's side. "Ahhh~ This is great." Kimi said as she sat by Hestia. "After all that happened today. I'm really glad we could end it on this note." She said continuing with a even longer relaxing sigh. Kimi closed her eyes and thought for a second before saying, "Thanks for the date. I really enjoyed it."

I nod in agreement with a happy little humm at being able to end the day with just this. To relax in a hotspring with each other without a singular care in the world besides just enjoying ourselves. however, at the mention of this being a date my face goes more then just a bit red from blushing as i look towards you. ye-yeah a date. I am glad that you enjoyed it then Kimi i promise to take you out on a better one later then. Since i am sure that a date usually doesn't include fighting off monsters at the start of it. I say jokingly towards you as i slowly move my arm around your shoulder as i look over towards you. Knowing that this is a very cliche move in every right that this can be described as, but it just feels possible right to do so to snuggle up with you while we're in the hotsprings while being forced to keep track of the time by the crystal to get out of here before it closes.

As Hestia said that Kimi rested her head on Hestia's shoulder saying, "There's no need to take me on a better date. This was more than enough, especially with how beautiful the waterfalls were and everything else. For getting a little fight going, I was more than happy to get that going especially since they didn't hurt us at all. Though i gotta say the octopus was more than I expected." Kimi just took in what was going on and brought her arm up from under the water to hold onto Hestia's hand that was around her. Kimi stared up into the ceiling of the floor and watched the steam slowly rise up getting illuminated by the surrounding lights. Watching the glowing rocks pulse with lights in the dark was almost as if they were watching sky in any other floor that they have visited. Kimi snuggled up a little more as the natural caves cold crept in while they were still in the hot spring. 

I smile rather happily at hearing that you liked what has become a date out of this day as i relax with a smile on my face. Looking up into the ceiling as i just relax and enjoy the site of what i see while being snuggled up with a person that has become rather close to me. As we're just relaxing staying warm within the hotsprings for the most part. So Kimi why did you choose to be a performer? Like compared to others ones what made you end up going with performer. Actually why don't we sing each other a small song i would love to hear your singing voice Kimi. I am sure that it is absolutely beautiful. I say with a happy smile as i look towards you as i glance over to you. If you want i could go first, and even bring out my guitar if you would want to hear me play while i sing. I even created a few songs if you would want to hear them. Keep in mind the one i would sing is absolutely embarrassing and probably needs some....no lots of improvement to fit to be better. I say as i look to you.

As they sat together enjoying each others company lovingly Hestia broke the silence and asked why she choose to be a performer and wanting to hear her sing. Kimi thought for a moment as this was a good question. Naturally she really wanted to be a merchant, but went for performer because she thought it would be more fun and also because she actually was fond of singing from time to time. "Well honestly Hestia, I wanted to be a performer because i thought it would be fun. Though i really wanted to be a merchant because as you know I LOVE LOOT." Kimi emphasized loving loot in a silly way, but she really did mean it. "If i really do look back at it, I was very fond of singing and stuff so that's another reason why i decided to do performing." Kimi said giving a small brief answer. Hestia went on to ask to go play together and share their songs to which she replied. "Well if we are going to do that, why not use my studio in our house." Kimi said very happily with a bright glow to her face as she slightly blushed. As she looked back at the crystal timer Kimi noticed that it was already red. "Ohh!? Whoops looks like we overstayed a little. How about we get home and play there?" Kimi suggested to Hestia offering her hand to pick her up. As the duo made their way to the changing room and got ready to get going Kimi noticed the old NPC woman keeping over the side, "Sorry for staying longer than the timer." Kimi said bowing to apologize. The NPC woman did a small weak laugh and said, "Well i didn't want to bother your cute couple moment." she continued to laugh as she just gave a small wink and left. 

Total Loot

6,830 Col
T3 Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield
(43) T3 Crafting Materials
(2) T3 Unidentified Rare Consumables
(1) T3 Perfect armor/shield