[PP-F19] <<Keep Calm and Ki'Raion: Daytime>> (Morgenstern)

Spoiler

Floor 19
<<Keep Calm and Ki'Raion>>
Recommended Level: 40
Non-Repeatable | Party Limit: 4
Credit Goes to: @Birdie

Rewards:

• 2 SP if it's Daytime / 1 SP if it's Nighttime
  • 8000 Col
  • 15 T3 Materials
  • Daytime Last Hit Reward: Ki'Raion's Tail [Perfect T2 or T3 Weapon of Choice] - Enhancements: Accuracy/Accuracy/Paralyze

Requirements:

• At least 1 page of RP content (20+ Posts)
  • Defeat "Ki'Raion"

Summary:

Rumour spreads of an exceedingly powerful monster, hidden deep in the far Eastern reaches of the 19th floor. Locals say that the beast roams high hills and barren plains, laying waste to entire settlements and demolishing every cursed fauna that stands in its path. The scouting party who encountered <<Ki'Raion>> have reported escaping with their health points in tatters and the beast’s untouched, dubbing it extremely aggressive, territorial and dangerous. For fear of the <<Ki'Raion>>'s true strength, it's suggested no lone player trek within a thousand yards of the floral lion’s territory and that parties remain vigilant in an encounter.

Outline:

Cdgz1fU.jpg

<< Ki'Raion >>
Statistics:
HP: 850
DMG: 175
MIT: 100
ACC: 3
EVA: 2
Abilities:
<< Tail Swipe >> : If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
<< Venus Fly Trap >> : If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
<< Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150.
<< Moonlight Aversion >> : During nighttime, the boss does not use Photosynthesize and its damage-boosting conditions deal half as much damage. However, the quest rewards are significantly poorer.

Hikoru let out a small sigh as he had just gone through his tenth personal mail from his info brokers. Ever since he started to do his job with them full time he had been overrun with messages and information to be spread around. From new quests to information about frontliners and guilds to information about the boss now being filtered after the meeting. It had been crazy, and he knew he needed a break. He looked through the new quests he had heard about, and saw one that interested him. After looking up the info about it that he had heard about, he was a bit confused. He looked at the time and saw that it was day, which would make it far harder to defeat. He knew he would need help, and decided that he would message a tank. He knew Shield was busy with preparing for the boss, so he decided to message the next best person, Morgenstern. He opened up his HUD and sent him a message, then made his way to his attic, opening the door and checking the room. He knew he had plenty of storage left, but he would need to fill it. With a nod, he said he would do his best to fill it and then made his way to the 19th Floor. @Morgenstern

Attic Used: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Stats:

Spoiler

Title: Master of Shadows

Level: 71

HP: 1420

EN: 142

DMG: 16
ACC: 1
EVA: 3
MIT: 79

Inventory:

2x  T3 Tears of Tranquility - +120 HP Restore
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Shadowed Path
Battle Healing Rank 4 (4% Health regen per hit)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 0
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack [Assassin] (+2 Damage, Auto Attack, No stuns or status affects can trigger)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision(+1 ACC)
Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)

Equipment:

Weapon: Dimensional Dagger: (+1 Phase)

Armor: Shadow's Triumph (+54 MIT, +1 Light Momentum)

Accessory: --- Shadow's Gait (+3 EVA)

Familiar: Sir Rolland the Mini Pumpking (+9 DMG)

(I find this funny because my character sleeps on the 19th floor due to that's where his house is gonna be)

Jonathan woke to the morning sun coming through the inn's window. He sat up lazily, rubbing his eyes. He had been staying here for a good week after each day of farming for col, hoping to get familiarized with the townsfolk. They had come to like him, and most were polite. He swung his legs out of the bed, standing and putting on his DMG/mitigation. It was a style without as much mitigation as he was used to, but substituted for the loss with accuracy. He had been told by many other players before as a tank he shouldn't worry about damage and get more supportive skills, but he wanted to deal just as much DMG as the next guy. A ping was heard, signaling a message Jonathan would immediately attend to. He would find that it was a request for a quest for none other than Hikoru, DPS Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants. Jonathan shrugged and walked out of the inn, smiling and waving to all who he knew. "If we are doing that new lion quest here, I best equip more mitigation. With it being day time after all" He quickly traded his pendant for his shield. He then would sit upon the bench and await @Hikoru.

Stats: 

Spoiler

Image result for jaune arc symbol

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 61 - 287 SP
1310  HP
122 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
16 Base Damage
151 Mitigation
66 Battle Healing
+54 Thorns
+1 Paralyze
+1 Taunt
+6 Heavy Momentum

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «White Edged Aegis» (+27 Thorns, +1Paralyze, +1 Taunt) (Tier 3, Shield): 
» «White Edged Protector» (+27 Thorns, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+25 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced) / Athletics: +45 HP, +1 DMG
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn)---------------------------------------> Mod: Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate) -------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl <<8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Hikoru made his way and walked for awhile. He didn't explore the 19th floor all that much, since he spent most of his time in his study working. He gave a small sigh as he knew he needed a higher vantage point, and climbed up atop the buildings until he could find him. It took him a moment, but he was able to make it and finally saw the young an sitting at a nearby bench. He quietly made his way down, not wanting to make a scene as he came over to the young man. He gave him a nod and quickly sent him a party request.

"It's good to see your well. Apologies, but I do have to be in a hurry, I have a lot of work to do and I only gave myself a few hours so I don't fall behind..." He said with a bit of an exhausted look in his eyes. He hadn't slept well the previous night and it showed. "Anyways, we are doing this at day, so be well prepared as this is when it's stronger." He said, giving a nod and making sure all his equipment was on, and after seeing so he gave a nod.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan watched as a blue cloaked player quietly climbed off a building that he knew to be owned by Ms. Thelma. The blue cloaked character came his way and Jonathan stood, smiling too Hikoru. Something was different, but before he got the chance to ask if he had gotten a new haircut the man told him that he was extremely busy. "Busy? What could you possibly be busy with just before a boss fight? You aren't exactly a crafter" He chuckled and began to start walking as Hikoru told him to be prepared for a stronger fight. "No worries, I tanked Tanos at level 36. How hard could this be?" As they began to walk out of town, Jonathan looked back to see an elderly woman begin to come out of her house. "Mr. Parkour, I think Ms. Thelma might have heard you scaling her house" he chuckled and began to walk out of town. He placed his left hand on the hilt of his sword, resting it there. "Whats been up? Something is different. Did you get a haircut or something?" Jonathan asked simply. He had yet to hear the man had left the guild. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru listened as he asked what he was busy with, and he raised his eyebrow. Did he not know? He thought for a moment, then remembered that nobody in the guild other than Shield really knew that he was working with the Info Brokers now. He just mentally shrugged and gave a chuckle. "Well, i've been busy doing the one thing that stealth is useful for: gathering information." He said with a small smile. "Long story short, the leader of the Info Brokers contacted me and asked me to run the info brokers, filter out rumors and find which ones are real and which ones are false, or just rumors. It's fun but very tiresome. Luckily with my new house, I have a new study room I use." He said with a sigh. "It's nice." He listened as Morg saw a old lady. He just waved to her in apology before continuing to move on. He just chuckled at his next question. "It's probably just the bags under my eyes. Anyways, are you ready to go? Or do you need to grab any last things?"

@Morgenstern

The blond would watch the shadow man shrug before replying that he had been gathering information. This spiked an interest for Jonathan. "Info huh?" The man would tell a shortened version of the story, telling how he was now leader of the information brokers. "Well you and I sir will have business then. I will be getting my house here soon, and within it, I plan to make the Archive of Aincrad. I plan to information over everything major that has happened within Aincrad and infobrokers are the people that know that"  Jonathan would check his stuff and nod to Hikoru. "Let's get out of here. Knowing you, I am pretty sure you have some sort of question for me. Usually, you do" He chuckled. He and Hikoru didn't hang out much. He always believed it to be for the fact that Jonathan was a bit immature for the man. He had been told the man hung out with... Shield more often. He never thought about that before. Could Hikoru also be trying to have him thrown off the Paladin position? He would put the idea under judgement later. 

@Hikoru sheesh

Hikoru gave a nod as he spoke about the information, saying he wanted to make an archive. He just chuckled quietly "I'm sorry, but i've already got a head start over you. I bought a house two days ago and have written enough information, with quests and the history of SAO that there is a whole deck full of files..." He smiled. "But a hand and a good pair of eyes are always welcome to help out, if your willing." He said with a smile. He gave a small sigh and nodded as he started to walk towards the town gate in the entrance of the quest area. He sighed quietly, and smiled once again. "I do have words, but none of them are for now." He said, with a small chuckle. "I was hoping to invite you for some coffee, and a house tour if you were interested." He said with an eyebrow raised in question

@Morgenstern

Hikoru mentioned buying a house and Jonathan squinted his eyes in annoyance. "Beat me to it huh? Just you wait.... I plan to have quite a large library filed with information of all sorts, including some stuff from the real world" He chuckled, glad Hikoru had found himself a home and a purpose. He was confused by the hand and eyes thing, not understanding if he was willing part. It turned out, Jonathan didn't receive any questions at the moment as Hikoru seemed to just want to go on the quest. He did invite him to his house for a house tour. "I think I would like that," Jonathan would say. "Though, when I finally get a house I doubt you would enjoy it too much. It will be bright and Sunlight will flood into the rooms. I doubt you would like that. I plan to buy a house on this floor, here in the town of Rasler. I don't know the exact details exactly yet" He chuckled. He wasn't sure what size how he hould get, or what rooms he would have in it. He hadn't really looked into the options. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru nodded as Morg explained what he invisioned in his house. He knew that he wanted to eventually get a room specifically for what he wanted, but for now he was happy with how it was, and his small study above his living room wasn't such a big problem, and he was enjoying it. He felt at home for once, like he did back when he was home in America. He let out a small sigh and checked his HUD to see how close they were, and saw that they were a few meters. He held up his hand to stop, and pulled up his hood.

"Alright, it's game time. I need you to go ahead and draw hate. One solid <<Focused Howl>> Should do us the fight. Then go ahead and swing all you want, i'll cover you." He said with a chuckle. "Plus, I got stealth. We got this in the bag." He said, then started to enter stealth before looking back. "Also, while it may not be my style, any house of a friends is something i'd love to see." And with that, he entered stealth. @Morgenstern

ID: 97560 LD: 2+5= 7 Stealth Rating

As Hikoru sighed, Jonathan pouted a bit. It was clear to him that Hikoru would have no intention of visiting his house. Hikoru opened his HUD and seemed to be looking at quest destinations. From what Jonathan could see from his angle, they were only a good hundred meters away from their target. Hikoru pulled up his hood as Jonathan pulled out his silver blade, the sun glinting off of it and onto the ground. Hikoru told him to gather the hate and then go ahead and attack. Jonathan nodded and listened to his final words. He would've liked to see his house. Jonathan smiled as his friend vanished, his unskilled eyes unable to see him any longer. The man had gotten better and wasn't leaving anymore trails it seemed. With that, Jonathan began to quick tread towards the boss. Hik's healthbar was the only thing that told Jonathan that he wasn't alone in this fight. 

He found the boss laying down in the dirt, enjoying and soaking up the sunlight that came in from the sky. Before Jonathan was able to move again, the beast perked its head up, obviously having picked up his scent. Quickly, the tank let out a fierce roar, one that quickly gather the full attention of the boss. The beat was large and loomed over him, ready to fight to the death. 

Party

[6] @Morgenstern 1310/1310 <> 114/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 142/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 850/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA:2

• << Tail Swipe >> : If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
  • << Venus Fly Trap >> : If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
  • << Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150.

Hikoru waited until he heard the roar come out of the lungs of Morg, when he made his way over. The creature had seemed to be sunbathing in the light, and he nodded as it made sense. He let out a sigh as he unsheathed his Dimensional Dagger, and charged forward at the creature, landing and dealing a good blow to it's side. He gave a small chuckle of satisfaction. He took almost half of it's health in a single swipe. He would more than likely use vanish on his next attack, which would mean another chance at more Shadowed Path extra damage, and then he would then be able to focus without needing stealth for a few rounds. He looked at Morg with a nod

"Nice start, i'm gonna use Vanish, so be prepared." he said confidently. This would be a good fight, and he hoped it would bring a challenge.

ID: 98096 BD: 5+1-2=4 Miss! Disregarded due to Surprise Attack

Hikoru used Swarm: 23x14= 322 x 1.15= 370 - 100 = 270 Damage

Party

[6] @Morgenstern 1310/1310 <> 114/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 126/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 580/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2

• << Tail Swipe >> : If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
  • << Venus Fly Trap >> : If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
  • << Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150.

Jonathan would raise his shield, ready for the creature to attack him. Then, he would see a silhouette appear on the side of the creature as it would suddenly jerk as a dagger struck it. It let out a roar, obviously angry that they would fight it in such an unprideful way. After the attack, the silhouette would quickly gain color and begin to look like Hik who would tell him he was using Vanish next. Jonathan nodded, knowing now not to expect an attack from Hikoru next turn. He chuckled, and stepped forward engaging the lion who was quickly regathering its balance and gaining a new sense of rage. He didn't have a Unique Skill like Hikoru, so he had nothing cool up his sleeve. With a shout, he attacked, his silver blade slicing through the air as he attempted his attack. 

His blade was quickly swatted away, the silver weapon barely remaining in his hand. Then, the beast would lunge at him, and he would be engulfed by a warm but firm hold. The binding was tight, and seemed to be squeezing the life from his body. "LEMME GO DANG IT!" 

BD:1 Heavy Momentum Procs!
MD:9 Paralyze Procs! Venus Fly Trap: 175+150-151-66=108 DMG Taken

Party

[6] @Morgenstern 1202/1310 <> 113/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA <Heavy Momentum> <Venus Fly Trap: 0/200> 
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 142/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 580/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2 <Paralyzed>

Hikoru watched as the creature engulfed the white tank, and soon he was halfway into the creatures mouth. He knew that he would have to move quickly, He pulled up the mask on his armor, covering his mouth as to avoid the sickening sweet smell of the pollen coming from the large creature. "Hang tight Morg! I'll attack as soon as I can!" He said loudly. He saw the creature try to find where the sound came from, but he knew that he would be seemingly invisible from sight. He gave a small sigh and prepared to go into stealth. Soon, he disappeared into the shadows and disappeared from sight. He climbed up into a nearby tree, where he blended into the dark colors of the bark, and he looked for a good spot. A small nick in the neck would more than likely release Morg, and he knew that he should make it easier to defeat, as he needed Morg to tank and to help him defeat this creature.

Hikoru used Vanish: It's Super Effective!

ID: 98098 LD: 10+5= 15 Stealth Rating

Party

[6] @Morgenstern 1202/1310 <> 113/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA <Heavy Momentum> <Venus Fly Trap: 0/200> 
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 126/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 0/3]

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 580/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2 <Paralyzed>

As Jonathan struggled against his new living cage, a pollen smell began to secrete out of the creature. The smell was sickening, but also made him sleepy. A drowsiness settled over him. Fighting sleep, he ensured to grip his hand tightly on his sword's grip. He heard Hikoru yell something, but it was faint. He just wanted sleep.... 

A crushing weight forced him back into action, the petals of the beast were crushing him even through the best was rendered motionless. He still held his sword. He began to move fervently, bringing his sword into a thrusting position. Aiming at his enemies face, he shoved his weapon at the creature's mouth, hoping the curved sword would still be able to stab it. The blade slashed through the lion's face, causing it to roar with agony. It still wasn't enough to free him from the bonds that he had on though."Hikoru? If you could help me out, that would be terrific!" He still took damage from the crushing, luckily it was paralyzed and couldn't attack him while in the petals. 

ID: 98387 BD:6 - (1(Base)+5(Skill)+9(Weapon)+1(Athletics)+6(HM)=22*11=242-100=142 DMG dealt!
MD:Paralyzed - 100 DMG Taken, -66 from BH

Party

[7] @Morgenstern 1158/1310 <> 103/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA <Heavy Momentum> <Venus Fly Trap: 152/200> 
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 126/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 0/3]

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 438/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2 <Paralyzed>

• << Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150

Hikoru watched as Hikoru's blade glowed from the inside, indicating he had done a sword art, damaging the creature from the inside. He saw that the creature had been dealt some damage, and he charged forward from the shadows, dealing another large blow and bringing down the creature's health even more with his devastating blow. Soon the creature regurgitated Morg, and he appeared on the ground covered in a green goop. He chuckled and helped the tank up.

"Hello there my friend, how was your adventure into the creature's digestive tract?" He said with another chuckle. "Anyways, this thing is almost down. A few more strikes and we should be good. Lets keep it up." He said proudly. He stood and gripped his new dagger tightly, still trying to get used to the lightweight feeling that the weapon had.It was a tier 1, and was noticeable lighter than a tier 2 or three. He just shrugged it off and prepared for the next attack from the large creature.

ID: 98388 BD: 4+1=5 Miss! Disregarded Due to Sneak Attack

Hikoru used Swarm: 18x14= 252 x 1.15 = 290 - 100 = 190 Damage to Ki' Raion

Party

[7] @Morgenstern 1158/1310 <> 103/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA <Heavy Momentum> <Venus Fly Trap: 200/200> 
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 111/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 1/3]

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 248/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2 <Paralyzed>

• << Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150

Jonathan felt a strong strike to the side and pressure began to build up in the the petal cage. Then, a rush of green liquid came up and she was shot out of the mouth, now covered in disgusting green ooze. He rolled onto the ground, his sword skidding a few feet away from him. He heard a chuckle and a hand became available for help up. He took the hand and met Hikoru's face as he joked about the digestive tract. Jonathan shook his head. "Surprisingly not my weirdest encounter. That would have to go to my weird relationship with a angel of stone boss that slapped me around before giving me a kiss that rocked my body so hard it turned me completely into stone" He chuckled, but it was short lived. The liion thing was now angry that its new meal was disturbed. Jonathan turned to face it, retrieving and brandishing his weapon. "I am sorry kitty, but I've already been taken by a cat!" He hurled himself forward at the enemy, now thinking of Rin. 

Despite his fierce actions and driven words, his attack was quickly battered away before he began to take some serious blows, much harder than his first taken hit. His body was sent rolling against the ground. He pushed himself back up. "I am just a giant ball of yarn" 

ID: 98400 BD: 1 MD: 5 - 175+150-151-66=108 DMG <<54 Thorns>>

Party

[7] @Morgenstern 1050/1310 <> 102/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA <Heavy Momentum> <Venus Fly Trap: 200/200> 
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 111/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 1/3]

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 196/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2 <Paralyzed>

Hikoru prepared for the attack as the creature bat Morg around like a pinata. He waited for the creature's attack to end before he tried to strike the large lion-like creature. When he saw his chance, he went for the attack, but the creature saw him coming and bat him away, Hikoru being thrown into the side of a tree. He let out a grunt of pain as he fell to the ground. He didn't take any damage surprisingly, but his body ached. He felt something different though, his body felt lighter, and small light streaks could be seen on his body. He then remembered that he had light momentum put on his armor, and he had a little bit of a boost to his next attack. He gripped his dagger and loosened his body, preparing for the next attack feverishly. He looked at Morg and gave him a nod.

"Alright, next attack I hope to hit, Keep him distracted, maybe get eaten again." He teased. He let out a small chuckle and prepared for the worst to come

ID: 98597 BD: 1+1-2=1 Critical Miss! <Light Momentum activated>

Party

[7] @Morgenstern 1050/1310 <> 102/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA <Heavy Momentum> 
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 110/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 2/3] <Light Momentum>

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 196/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2

• << Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 15

Instead of attacking during the opening while Jonathan was being attacked, it seemed Hikoru decided to wait til the thing wasn't exactly occupied anymore. He was quickly prevented from attacking and batted back into a tree. Jonathan quickly moved in forward, hoping to bring the attention back to him along with making some ground in the small opening that he had. The beast had instincts and could probably detect his attack, the question was more of if it could react in time. He would quickly move back into the defensive as an onslaught of blows was thrown his way. He lifted his shields into the attacks and he could still feel the blows through his shield. Luckily, this time it managed to not strike critically and Jonathan's thorns managed to bring it into some dangerously low health zones. Perhaps Hikoru could even deal a finishing blow now. Hikoru hand't landed a non-stealth hit, so Jonathan had no clue what his normal damage was. 

"Now Hikoru!" 

ID: 98675 BD: 3-2=1 Critical Miss! <Heavy Momentum Procs>
98676 BD:3+3=6 Hit  <Thorns Activates>>

Party

[7] @Morgenstern 1050/1310 <> 102/122 | 151 MIT, 54 Thorns. -1 EVA <Heavy Momentum> 
[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 110/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 2/3] <Light Momentum>

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 142/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2

• << Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 15

Hikoru took a moment to breathe, and used his <<Concentration>> Skill, a skill he hadn't used in a long time, but he knew that he needed. Using both this and his Momentum he had gained from missing, he went and attacked the creature, striking it right in the heart! His sword art activated, and he left cuts and bruises on the creature, it having only the tiniest sliver of health left. He soon finished it, and appeared next to Morg. "Alright man, your chance to finish it off. If you miss, i'm going to use <<Vanish>> again, so just giving you a heads up." He said with a small chuckle. "In case you get eaten again, i'll attack while its distracted, trying to melt you and have you like a smoothie..." he scratched his chin a bit "Hm... a tank smoothie... Sounds kinda good." He said with a good laugh, then gripped his dagger tightly, his feet ready to use Vanish and disappear out from sight if that becomes the next step of action.

ID: 98679 BD: 5+3-2=6 Hit!
Hikoru used Swarm: 16x14= 224 - 100 = 124 Damage to Ki' Raion

Party

[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 110/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 3/3] [Concentration: 0/5]

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 18/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2

As Hikoru attacked, Jonathan could only sit in awe. The man was so in tune with the shadows around him. Jonathan had always wanted a unique skill, but had not the information to ever receive one. For the time being, Hikoru, Calrex, Heathcliff, and Death Adder contained the only well known unique skills. As Hikoru became finished with his Sword art, he would return to the side of Jonathan, talking something about... tank smoothies? Jonathan wasn't sure he heard that right as he wasn't really paying attention to words at the moment. Perhaps it was "You're tanking smoothly?" Otherwise, there was only a bit of health left in the enemies tank, giving Jonathan a chance to take it out. As long as his last hit bad luck spree was still intact since Mothra, he was going to miss. He charged forward, his blade casting a blue light. The beast in front of him showed no care and raised its paw to swipe him once again. Jonathan grit his teeth and let out a yell before beginning his attack. The beast came down quickly again, raking its claws against his chest. As soon as it touched him, the beast shattered into pixels. He chuckled. "Did I technically get the last hit?" he said laughing to the man. He sheathed his sword. 

98725 BD:2
98726 MD:6 - Thorns Activates! 175 +150-151-66=108 DMG taken

[0] @Hikoru 1420/1420 <> 110/142 | 79 MIT, 3 EVA [Vanish: 3/3] [Concentration: 0/5]

Enemies

<<Ki' Raion>> 0/850 <> 175 DMG, ACC:3 | MIT: 100, EVA: 2

Thread Complete!

Morgenstern Recieves:

• 3 SP
  • 8,200 Col
  • 15 T3 Materials
  • Ki' Raion's Tail - T3 Two-Handed Straight Sword [+2 ACC, +1 Paralyze]

Hikoru Recieves:

• 3 SP
  • 8,200 Col
  • 15 T3 Materials