Tetsuko - {Journal Entry}

5a910fd460e0c_Tetsuko(SAOrpcharacter).jpg.f8114299b1e6582e4ef7dac666afb35c.jpg

Username: Tetsuko
Height: 5' 10 1/2''

About: History/personality     

See that guy right up there... in the picture? That's me... Kurogaki, Tetsuko. Just from my picture, you don't know much about me... at least not yet. I grew up in a small town in Japan. probably no larger than 2 miles. The community probably had no more than 40 people in it. Everybody knew each other. It was so small, you could consider the farthest house to be your neighbor. I was one of those kids that didn't get involved with others. I mostly just sat back and observed.. asking my self the same question over and over. Why? Why do people do the things they do? What's the point? Where does their will to live... come from? If I am being honest though, I wasn't always like that.  I used to be a happy kid. Ever since I was born, I didn't care what anybody said or thought about me. I was the happy go lucky kid. That was... until the incident.

Ever since I could remember, a festival was held every year in our town. So, people from miles and miles away would come attend the event. Some would even come days before to help prepare for the festival. It just so happened... that the festival fell on the same day as my birthday. On the day before my eleventh birthday, something tragic happened. Since the town was so small, there was no need for a school bus. Everybody just walked home from school with their families. But, as I came out of the school, I couldn't help but immediately notice that my Mother wasn't standing under "our" tree. I didn't think much of it though. I just assumed she got caught up with something at home. I began my walk to my residence.

After about 15 minutes of walking, I arrived. Immediately, my stomach dropped... The door was wide open and the house was completely lit up. I threw my bag down and carelessly ran inside, shouting for my mother. I thought to myself wondering what was stolen... only to realize, it was much more. A large pool of blood was left in front of the door. It left a trail that led into the kitchen. I followed it with a gaze of horror. Once I reached the kitchen, I tried to scream, but... nothing came to noise. My mother... lied in a pool of her own blood with nothing but the pure expression of fear and pain written all over her face. It was that day, that my life changed.

After that incident, everybody looked at me differently. Not just for what had happened... but I had become a whole new person. Once I turned 13 I found away to temporarily subdue my pain of loss. I started playing online games. In the gaming world, I could put myself in a whole new place. I could actually... forget. In the real world, I can only think back to that day. All I see... is what happened. I can only imagine what the killer did to her. The more I think about it, the worse it becomes. I felt as if I was going insane. But... gaming fueled me. It pushed me to live again. Even if it isn't real... I feel alive.

When word of the world's first Virtual Reality MMORPG arose. Sword Art Online... I made sure I bought the required equipment. I was one of the first people to get a copy of the game and its needed materials. Out of ten thousand people, I was number 7. If anything could push me to forget... it was Sword Art Online. There, I could become something new. Someone new. Somewhere where nobody knows my past. Nobody knows my present. And I choose my future...

But little did I know... this game would be far from that.   
Virtues:

Intelligent - Tetsuko is one of the most intelligent individuals you will ever meet. Whether it is academics or strategical thinking, he is guaranteed to be one of the best choices. He may come off as a bit over confident in his brain but he's seldom known to be wrong.

Strong Willed - With everything Tetsuko has been through, you would think his spirit to be pummeled into the ground. His past experiences are the things that push him to do great. No matter who's favor the situation in, Tetsuko will always attempt to find and a way to succeed and will never give up!

Self Reliant - In any situation, Tetsuko would never rely on anybody but himself for help. If he can't do it alone, then what's the point? He feels he can accomplish more on his own. 

Flaws:
Doubt - Tetsuko does not have doubt issues with himself. It is associated with others. Tetsuko has very bad trust issues when it comes to anyone. Authority figures, classmates, and even religious figures. It could take years before he could trust someone. 

Insensitive - Tetsuko comes off as a pushover to others. He has no sympathy for others. Nobody was there for him through his loss... so why should he be there for others? Why should he care?

Hostile - When encountering anyone, Tetsuko is known to appear hostile. It is mostly just a front to protect himself, but if tested... he wouldn't hesitate to prove himself. He doesn't get along with people very well due to this.

Profession: 

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» {Rank 1 - 5 SP} One Handed Straight Sword {+1 DMG}

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
 » Weapon:
 Name: Blade of the Beloved
 Type: One Handed Straight Sword
 Tier: 1
 Rarity: Rare
Enhancements: 2 DMG (+2 Base DMG)
Description: A custom made blade. It may be colorless, (white) but not a soul could turn their eye away to ignore its beauty.

» Armor:
 Name: Toto's Cloak
 Rarity: Vanity
 Description: A midnight dark cloak sewn by a mysterious journeyman. It hangs down to the knees of any person wearing it.

» Potions:
 (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

» Col: 2,500 

» Mats: (10) T1

Roleplays (Goes in order of occurrence, most are planned atm)
Anything with a "??" in the place of thread type, means that I currently don't know what I will do for this planned thread. If you want to do that specific thread with me, send me a message.
>> {SP} Tetsuko: Day 1 RP(Day 1 RP) (in-progress)
>> {SP} Surprisingly, The First Few Lessons Are Free.(not started)
>> {??} The Second Lesson, Is Also Free. (not started)
>> {PP} Hey There, Delilah. (in-progress)

Edited by Tetsuko
I wanted to be a 1/2 inch taller :3