[PP-F4] Throwback <<Avalanche>>

"Oh, I was...I was just asking in case you wanted an extra item," Arabelle explained quickly, though the slight hint of red tinging her cheeks implied that she didn't know about the quest item popping up in each party member's inventory. Rather, she had assumed it would only drop for the member who got the last hit on Avalanche. She sheathed her scythe and stretched. Now that they were out of combat, she was more aware of the coldness of their surroundings. "Let's head back. Sicknesses don't exist here in SAO outside of status effects, but I still feel like I'm gonna get sick from being exposed to so much cold," she sighed, looking back at the way they came. This would be a long, cold walk. "You coming along, Outsider?" And no, getting the guy's name wrong wasn't an accident. (Despite appearances, she wasn't the nicest girl you would meet). Turning around, Arabelle smiled innocently and led the way back to the safe zone. "Sun's setting, so I guess I'm treating you both to dinner. And I'm not letting you pay either, Vigilon! Consider this as my thanks for carrying me through the quest."

--Thread Summary--

Arabelle

• 4 SP 
  • 300 Col
  • <<Snowfrost>>

Outlander

• SP
  • 200 Col

Vigilon

• 2 SP
  • 300 Col
  • <<Snowfrost>>

[ooc notes: since he didn't participate in the quest, Outlander wouldn't be receiving the quest rewards.]

Edited by Arabelle
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic