{F01 - SP} | Kurogaki, Tetsuko | Day 1 RP | (NOTE THAT THIS IS A DAY 1 RP... MEANING BACK IN TIME.... <3)

Tetsuko sat alone in the corner of the inn room. This Game of Death started less than a month ago and almost a full 25 percent of the starting players had been killed off. Whether it be by monster or as what Tetsuko has witnessed... by player... neither are pretty. Tetsuko wasn't always alone. In the real world, he has gone through many things. Much more than a child should have to deal with. Tetsuko came to this game to learn to forget. Tetsuko wanted to lock himself away in a world where he controlled his destiny. A world where there was no limits. But, as you can see, it didn't turn out the way he intended it to. Tetsuko's closest friend in real life and in-game, (last) Chūsei (first) Denki... entered the world of Sword Art Online with Tetsuko. After the incident, Denki moved to Tetsuko's small town with her Father. Months and months of Denki pushing Tetsuko to trust her, finally paid off. Tetsuko finally learned to accept Denki as a friend. No matter what the trouble may have been, they were always there for each other. Their bond grew stronger than some siblings. Meeting Denki... was probably the best thing that could have ever happened to Tetsuko. But, it was also the worst...

One Week Ago...

Tetsuko slowly opened his eyes, only to be welcomed by a warm smile standing above him. "Good morning, Tetsuko!"  Denki pulled on his arm until Tetsuko decided to get up... considering he had no other choice. "Come on Tetsuko! We have got a big day ahead of us!" Tetsuko was sitting up in the bed when Denki walked out of the room. He was tempted to lay back down and sleep for just a little longer. Not that it mattered... sleep is nowhere near a necessity here in this world. Ugh... what time is it? Tetsuko rubbed his eyes and slid his hand down out in front of him, opening the menu of the game. The time read, 10:37. Well... I guess I should be getting ready. He clicked on the settings icon at the very bottom of the menu. Just checking.. You never know. Tetsuko closed his menu and jumped out of bed, already in his clothes. "Tetsuko??" Denki called as she came walking through the door. "Oh, that's weird. For a second I thought you weren't gonna get up." Denki said with a friendly laugh.  "Well, if that's the case... maybe I should go back to sleep??" Tetsuko smiled. "No! No! I was just kidding!" Denki shouted with her hands flailing about. "Well then, let's get going." Denki nodded with a smile. "Alright. Before we leave though, I am gonna go to the NPC owner and pay for another week. I'll meet you outside." Tetsuko nodded and headed for the door.

Edited by Tetsuko

{OOC: This was a very short post and I apologize. I have been reading over the rules and the resource guide ever since I made this account. I have been trying to understand more. The next post will be much longer and with more detail.}

Tetsuko waited patiently outside of the inn for Denki to come outside. After about 10 minutes of silently waiting, Denki came outside. "Took you long enough!" Tetsuko shouted with a smile. "Aw... look at the little baby.. Did you miss mommy..? Denki smiled as she asked this question. Tetsuko blushed, obviously embarrassed. "Tsk.. N- No! I am.. I didn't..." Denki cut him off with a chuckle. "Calm down, Tetsuko. I was just messing with you." Denki smiled and turned away,  ready to leave. Her hair moved with the breeze. And her eyes were... She's... Beautiful. Tetsuko smiled as they began walking towards what lied ahead.

Little did both of them know... what awaited them... was something that will change both of their lives... forever

Edited by Tetsuko