[ F03 | Rank 1 Cook | P.K Acessable | Open ] Clementine

image.png

You enter the small shop, it's vintage smell and it's warm and cozy atmosphere makes you feel comfortable immediately.

The bright yellow lanterns light up as you step closer to the counter, making the shop around you seem to light up.

It's warm and cozy, a wonderful place to relax and to enjoy small company.

A small but brightly colored bird perched on a nearby chair chirps to the young shop keeper as you enter.

The youthful shop keeper looks up at you and stops whatever she's doing behind the counter, giving you a small bow and a bright smile.

"Ah, welcome to Clementine! How may I help you?"

Prices :

Spoiler

Uncommon : 275 Col / 2 Mats.

Rare : 450 Col / 3 Mats.

Perfect : 575 Col / 4 Mats

50% Off For Players Below Lvl. 5

Order Form :

Spoiler

Name : [ Name of the Item ]

Profession : Cook

Roll : [ Blank ]

ID : [ Blank ] 

Item Type : [ Snacks and Desserts... For Now ]

Tier : [ Pick Tier 1-2 ]

Quality : [ Uncommon/Rare/Perfect ]

Enhancements : [ Choose Enhancement ]

Description : [ What does it Look Like? ]

EXP % Rank Log : 

Spoiler

64/79 EXP

Rank 3 : Experienced Cook

[  4 Crafts Per Day ]

Day 1 : -2 Materials | + 2 EXP

Day 2 : -2 Materials | + 2 EXP

Day 3 : -1 Materials | + 3 EXP

Day 4 : -1 Materials | + 3 EXP

Day 5 : +1 Uncommon Item | -1 Materials | + 5 EXP

Day 6 : -1 Materials | + 3 EXP

Day 7 : +1 Perfect Item | -2 Materials | + 9 EXP

Day 8 : +1 Uncommon Item | +1 Rare Item | -3 Materials | + 9 EXP

Day 9 : +1 Perfect Item | -3 Materials | +10 EXP

Day 10 : -1 Material | +7 EXP 

Day 11 : -4 Materials | +9 EXP | +2 Uncommon Items

Day : 12 : -4 Materials | +9 EXP | +2 Uncommon Items

Stock :

Spoiler

Tier 1 :

Spoiler

Name : Mini Waffle Sandwiches

Roll : 10, Uncommon, Success!

ID : 97539

Item Type : Snack

Tier : 1 

Quality :  Uncommon

Enhancements : +1 Loot Die

Description : Small bits of fried chicken sandwiched between two tiny waffles, a toothpick holds the snack in place.

Post Link : http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16158-f03-rank-1-cook-pk-acessable-open-clementine/?do=findComment&comment=543044

Name : Cream Puffs

Roll : 11, Rare, Success!

ID : 97794

Item Type : Dessert

Quality :  Rare

Enhancements : +2 Migitation

Description : A plate of cream puffs, each filled with a unique flavor.

Post Link : http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16158-f03-rank-1-cook-pk-acessable-open-clementine/?do=findComment&comment=543488

Name : Yogurt Cookies

Roll : 9, Uncommon, Success!

ID : 97793

Enhancements : +1 Accuracy

Description : A handful of small oatmeal cookies with white yogurt chips spread upon them.

Post Link : http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16158-f03-rank-1-cook-pk-acessable-open-clementine/?do=findComment&comment=543488

Name : Dark Chocolate Truffles

Roll : 10

ID : 100540

Quality : Uncommon

Enhancements : +1 Loot Die

Description : A handful of dark brown truffles. Light lines made of vanilla make a tic-tac-toe shape on top of them.

Post Link : http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16158-f03-rank-1-cook-pk-acessable-open-clementine/?do=findComment&comment=548413

Name : Volcanic Fudge Cake

Roll : 9

ID : 100541

Enhancements : +1 Accuracy

Description : A fist sized chocolate cake shaped like a volcano. Hot fudge fills the insides of the cake. 

Post Link : http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16158-f03-rank-1-cook-pk-acessable-open-clementine/?do=findComment&comment=548413

Name : Ice Cream Sundae 

Roll : 9, Uncommon

ID : 100814

Enhancements : +1 Vitality 

Description : Basically three scoops of vanilla and a cherry on top. With rainbow sprinkles of course.

Post Link : http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16158-f03-rank-1-cook-pk-acessable-open-clementine/?do=findComment&comment=548593

Name : Chocolate Chip Cream Puffs

Roll : 9, Uncommon

ID : 100662

Enhancements : +1 Evasion

Description : Cream puffs with chocolate chips in them. About a bowl full. 

Post Link : http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16158-f03-rank-1-cook-pk-acessable-open-clementine/?do=findComment&comment=548593

Appearances :

Spoiler

Exterior :

A lone and small cafe, painted into a pure white with pale yellow frames. A wooden door is placed on the far right of the shop, its wooden texture was colored with an apricot orange. Covering most of the front view was a large window, the cafe logo was placed smack dab in the middle with text painted under it. 'Clementine : 50% Off to Players Under Level 5!' 

Interior :

The cafe interior is small and comfy, small bright yellow lanterns were attached to the ceiling with a thin white string. The tables and chairs, gave off an old but relaxing aura. A small cobblestone fireplace was set in the corner of the shop, warmth radiating from it. At the back of the cafe stood a decent counter, a few appliances set up on it. Having no kitchen, the shop owner decided to make her wonders here.

Edited by Spangie

Day 1 :

Spangie wiped the counters of the small café neatly. Ah, its good to finally own one.. She thought happily. Maybe I should try making stuff first. She pondered. Yeah. I should do that. I mean why did I even get this place then? She snuffled a giggle and looked around her shop lovingly. I seriously don't deserve this place.. She sighed, a smile smile forming on her lips. She sat on the counter, looking through her material. Only several minute later she started cooking. Lets goo! She screamed in her head as she started cooking. Twenty Minutes Later -  "Eeeek!" Spangie shrieked as a pan of flames erupted in front of  her, leaving a pile of ash in it. "Er.. no matter.. I'll keep trying.." she said nervously as she dumped the ash into a trashcan. Another Twenty Minutes Later -  Spangie threw another pan of ash away. "Tomorrow will be better!" She said gleefully, trying to get her hopes up. Don't worry.

Crafting :

ID : 97161 

CD : 3, Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP ]

ID : 97162

CD : 2, Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP

Overall :

+2 EXP | -2 Materials

Edited by Spangie

Day 2 :

Spangie stretched out her arms and gave a tired yawn. "Lets try to actually cook something today, yeah?" she said to no one, resulting in a dejected sigh. I'll definitely make something today! She said proudly, looking around her cafe. Lets get to work then.. she thought to herself as she pulled out a small pot, and placed a few materials on a plate beside her. C'mon, lets not burn anything this time.. Twenty Minutes Later - "Oh my gosh," Spangie sighed as she dumped a pile of mush into the dumpster again. Dang, the crafting Gods must hate me.. She grumbled to herself. Don't worry! I bet the next one will be fine! Five Minutes Later - "Are you kidding me?!" she hollered at the flaming pan, rubbing her eyes with her thumb and index finger. What luck is this?

Crafting :

ID : 97187

Roll : 5, Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP ]

ID : 97187

Overall :

+2 Exp | -2 Materials

Edited by Spangie

Day 3 :

The young chef cautiously put the small pot on top of the stove. her familiar chirping happily beside her. "Lets hope I don't mess up this time Apricot," she sighed, turning the stove on. 5 Minutes Later - "Well.. at least its not burnt this time?" she said dumping the remains of soggy mush into the trash can. Ugh. Is it always this hard to cook? It was so much easier with Maggie, she gave a heartbroken sigh and put the pot on the oven again. The baby phoenix gave a shrill tweet, attempting to cheer her up. Spangie gave a small smile and muttered under her breath, "I hope I actually make something this time."

Spangie pulled out the material from the boring pot. "It didn't cook?" she squinted in confusion. Apricot tilted her head with just as much, tweeting in little parts. "Well, I do guess it's better than losing it.." she sighed, placing the material back in her inventory. Guess I'll just have to try my luck again tomorrow. She sighed dejectedly. 

Crafting :

ID : 97297

Roll : 2, Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP ]

ID : 97298

Roll : 7, Salvage [ -0 Material | +2 EXP ]

Overall :

+3 EXP | - 1 Material

Edited by Spangie

Day 4 :

Spangie sighed again as another one of her snacks become uncooked. "At least I still keep the materials.." she sighed, placing items back in her inventory. It's better the more losing them at least. Apricot gave a shrill squeak and perched herself on Spangie's shoulder. "Why must crafting be so hardddd?" she groaned, rubbing her eyes. Five Minutes Later - Spangie deadpanned when the pan left another, you guessed it, a pile of ashes. Gosh dang it.. She puffed and threw it away. It's been four days since I've opened and still haven't made a single thing.

Crafting :

ID : 97435

Roll : 8, Salvage [ -0 Material | + 2 EXP ]

ID : 97436

Roll : 5, Fail [ -1 Material | + 1 EXP ]

Overall :

+3 EXP | -1 Material

Edited by Spangie

Day 5 :

Spangie sighed as she put another scrap of material in the pan. And tada.. she said dumping it onto a plate, another pile of a- "Wait a minute," she blinked, observing the food closely. After a few seconds, she covered her mouth. "I made something.." she turned to Apricot. "I made something!" she yelled excitedly, Apricot only chirped happily and gave a warm glow. "Finallllyyy!" she held the plate up high and spun around. Few Minutes Later - Spangie had pulled out another uncooked material and stored it in her inventory. That's fine, at least I actually crafted something today.

Crafting : 

ID : 97539

Roll : 10, Uncommon, Success! [ -1 Material | +3 EXP ]

ID : 97540

Roll : 9, Salvage [ -0 Material | + 2  EXP ]

Overall :

+ 1 Uncommon Item | -1 Material | +5 EXP 

Day 6 :

Spangie huffed as yet another material came uncooked in a pan. Oh well.. she pouted, placing the items in her inventory. "Well, let's try one more time! Shall we?" she clapped her hands together and grinned at Apricot, only receiving a shrill tweet back. Let's ge to it.. Few Seconds Later - Spangie le tout a shriek as the pan in front of her burst into flames. "Oh wait, I can't even get damaged.." she huffed and chucked the pan across the shop. "Why is I think so hard?!" 

Crafting :

ID : 97595

Roll : 9, Salvage [ -0 Material | + 2 EXP ] -

ID : 97608

Roll : 5, Fail [ -1 Material | + 1 EXP ]

Overall :

-1 Material | +3 EXP

Spangie squealed excitedly as she held a bowl of roasted chickpeas. "I made a perfect item! I guess the bad luck turned into a good fortune!" she said in utter happiness. Apricot gave a friendly and joyous chirp, circling around the players head. "Whooooo!" she spun around it circles with delight. "I can't believe I crafted something so wonderful!" she gave a bright smile and set the bowl down. No wonder let's try to do that again.. Few Minutes Later - Spangie threw a pile of gray colored mush in the trash can. "Oh well.. we still have a perfect item.." she said to her familiar, a nervous chuckle escaping her lips.

Crafting :

ID : 97688

Roll :12, Perfect, Sucess! [ -1 Material | +8 EXP ]

ID : 97697

Overall :

+ 1 Perfect Item | -2 Material | +9 EXP

Spangie squeaked excitedly as she has made another successful item. Things are turning around huh? She looked at the plate, a full grin spread across her face. "All this food looks actually really good.." she sighed, rubbing her stomach. Apricot was sleeping peacefully on her head, making her hair tangly in all place. What do I name it? She asked herself, scratching her chin. Oh I know! A Few Minutes Later - Spangie let out another's happy squeal as she cooked something again. Maybe it was all bad luck in the past, I'm actually cooking stuff! She thought excitedly as she scrambled to the counter, setting down the plate.

Spangie chuckled as a frying pan of ash fell into the trash can. Well I guess not all days can be perfect.

Crafting :

ID : 97793

Roll, 9, Uncommon, Success! [ +1 Uncommon Item | -1 Material | +3 EXP ]

ID : 97794 

Roll : 11, Rare, Success! [ +1 Rare Item | -1 Material | +5 EXP ]

ID : 97795

Overall :

+1 Uncommon Item | +1 Rare Item | -3 Materials | +9 EXP 

Krysta was wandering the third floor, and she wondered if she would be able to keep up when fighting creatures that would be harder to face. She would certainly need to be more accurate, and there were chances she would need some more mitigation, as the enemies were growing stronger and stronger as she progressed in level. She noticed a building that kind of stood out in the open. She walked up to the building, and noticed it was a shop of sorts. She decided to enter the shop, wondering if it might have something she could need in the near future. It was a snug little place, with softly glowing lanterns hanging from the ceiling. Krysta noticed an item that was in stock, and when the young shopkeeper welcomed her and asked Krysta if she could help her. "How much for this bowl of roasted chickpeas here?"

@Spangie

Ordered Item:

Spoiler

(OOC: The name wasn't there, so I pasted the information instead.)

Roll : 12, Perfect, Success!

ID : 97688

Item Type : Snack

Enhancements : +2 Accuracy | +1 Migitation 

Description : A small bowl of roasted chickpeas, dusted with salt and small onions.

"Ah yes! That would be 575 col, or four materials!" she piped, a large smile on her face. Wait, this is actually my first customer! I should be proud.. she thought happily to herself. She went back to assisting the other player. "That's kinda my first perfect item so if you buy it, you have my luck," she gave a bubbly giggle and went back to her spot behind the counter, her familiar perched carelessly on the thin rim. Wonder how easy life will be here? Or will it be hard? She shook her head and continued to smile.

"Will it be harder?" she muttered to herself and thought carefully. Nah..

@Krysta

[ OOC : I made a lot of mistakes, change that uncommon to a perfect, sorry! ]

The shopkeeper named the price. It was a fair one, she could easily pay it with little worry. She paid for the item, laying a sum of col onto the counter. Yolviinsil noticed the bird that was perched on a rim. The small ruby red feathered dragon wondered if she would be able to make more friends, with familiars of course, she was a bit shy around people. Before leaving, Krysta said to the shopkeeper, "Thank you! Hope your shop continues to be successful!" She was sure the item she had just bought would be quite useful. She didn't know when, but the time would surely come...

Paid 575 Col to @Spangie

+Roasted Chickpeas(2 ACC, 1 MIT)

Apricot gave a friendly chirp to the vermillion dragon and hopped along. That's right.. I guess Apricot hasn't met many familiars yet.. she tilted her head at the two and turned her attention back to her customer. She was already leaving which left Spangie a bit sad but at the same time happy, she just had her first customer! "Bye! Thank you and come back soon!" she gave a friendly wave and set her hands back on the table. She turned to Apricot and gave a small smile. Guess its you and me again huh? She giggled and went to clean a few tables. I really hope that lady was right.. she smiled at the thought and continued working.

• 1 month later...

In search for a cook, Macradon was walking around the many different floors, seeing many different things throughout the first pair of floors until a small shop caught his eyes. “Clementine … huh” he thought as he looked at the small cafe. It didn’t seem like many people went in here, it wasn’t at least cramped with people, it was practically empty. Opening the door to the café, Macradon is engulfed in warmth and a nice smell. “Either it’s underrated, or it’s just not its prime time” he thought as he entered. “Uhm, hey. I’m in need of a cook’s help. I need a lot of consumables, can you be the one to take the job?” he asked and would find a pouch, filling it with 30 Tier 1 materials, handing it over. “I need 5 Tier 1 Rare accuracy foods, as well as 5 Tier 1 Rare Protein foods” he said. "I'm not ordering more than this because I don't have many more materials to pay with, but I may be tempted to order more afterwards if you aren't empty on materials later, where I'll be paying in col isntead" he said as he foudn a chair to sit at in the café. He wasn't doing much, so he cleaned up in his inventory to make everything sit nice and tidy while he waited for the cook to do her thing.

-30 T1 Materials - Handed over to Spangie

The blonde player took a polite bow, “A-ah! Yes, of course. I’ll try to finish this as soon as possible,” she gave a thumbs up. Taking out numerous pots and pans, she began working. After multiple ups and downs, she sighed heavily. “At least I made one thing, doesn’t look too shabby either,” he forced a smile and rubbed her head, “One down, Nine to go,” she groaned, wiping off a few substances off her counter. How am I going to finish this order.. she groaned, face palming herself. There's no backing out now, she let out a small smile.

Crafting :

ID : 100499

CD : 1, Critical Fail [ - 1 Material | + 1 EXP ]

ID : 100535

CD : 12, Perfect [ - 1 Material | + 8 EXP | Perfect Item ]

ID : 100536

CD : 1, Critical Fail [ - 1 Material | + 1 EXP ]

Overall :

- 3 Materials | + 10 EXP | + 1 Perfect Item

Edited by Spangie

Day : 10

Spangie clapped her hands together and let out a depressing sigh. "Now, let's try to do a little more today, hm?" she nodded to her familiar sitting near the door. Bringing out her equipment, she quickly started baking. A Few Minutes Later : Spangie wiped away her forehead full of sweat. "Whoo! I did some actual things today!" she grinned, looking proudly at her new wonders. "I can only give one of them to that customer though.." she sighed, her back drooping, At least it's better then nothing! she thought positively, clapping her hands together. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of this. A sigh of relief flooded her. "Thank god this shop isn't a total failure."

Crafting :

ID : 100537

CD : 1, Critical Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP ]

ID : 100538

CD : 11, Rare [ -1 Material | +1 Rare Item | +5 EXP ]

ID : 100540

CD : 10, Uncommon [ -1 Material | +1 Uncommon Item | +3 EXP ]

ID : 100541

CD : 9, Uncommon [ -1 Material | +1 Uncommon Item | +3 EXP ]

Overall :

- 4 Materials | +11 EXP | +2 Uncommon Items | +1 Rare Item |

Edited by Spangie

Spangie sighed as she slumped down onto a nearby chair. "Ahhhhh, I can't seem to cook anything today!" she groaned, looking at the heaps of ashes on her counter. Maybe Ill have some better luck tomorrow, she sat up, grabbing a dustpan and napkin nearby. I hope I can make this shop successful, it'd be a shame to put so much time into it.. she shook her head and swept the ashes into the dustpan. I wonder how long I'll stay like this, when I get out of here my shop will be gone, all of this work. Gone.. she rubbed her right eye and sighed. What will I be then? Another dot in an endless chain of people.

Crafting :

ID : 100595

CD : 6, Salvage [ -0 Material | +2 EXP ]

ID : 100596

CD : 5, Salvage [ -0 Material | +2 EXP ]

ID : 100597

CD : 4, Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP ]

ID : 100598

CD : 5, Salvage [ -0 Material | +2 EXP ]

Overall :

-1 Material | +7 EXP

Edited by Spangie

Spangie sighed, slumping down onto a chair near the front door. "My gosh, why is it so hard to craft rare items?" she huffed, crossing her hands. "I've been getting so much uncommon items lately, what a waste.." she face palmed herself. "At least I can add some more things to my stock, how long do I have again?" she counted down on her fingers. "He came.. 3 days ago? I don't even know anymore," she grumbled, looking over to her counter -- where countless pots and pans are scattered -- "Aghhh, cooking is so harddd!" the player groaned loudly and slumped farther into her chair. "Gosh darnit."

Crafting :

ID : 100814

CD : 9, Uncommon [ +1 Uncommon Item | -1 Material | +3 EXP ]

ID : 100813

CD : 4, Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP ]

ID : 100662

CD : 9, Uncommon [ +1 Uncommon Item | -1 Material | +3 EXP ]

ID : 100661

CD : 7, Salvage [ -1 Material | +2 EXP ]

LD : 3

Overall :

+2 Uncommon Items | -4 Materials | +9 EXP 

Edited by Spangie

Spangie sighed once more as she made another handful of uncommon items, yet no rare food. Why.. why can't I make any of the rare food? She groaned, rubbing her really eyes. "Is is so hard to make one single rare item?!" She screeched, grabbing a fistful of her hair in agony. Lord of the cheese waffles, I swear to go  I feel I don't make one soon I'm gonna go crazy! She shook her head and grabbed an armful of items and shove down them on the stove. "Now listen to me you [ beep ] materials, you're going to be a rare item wether you like it or not!"

Crafting :

ID : 100872

CD : 8, Uncommon [ -1 Material | +3 EXP ]

ID : 100874

CD : 7, Salvage [ -1 Material | +2 EXP ]

LD : 1

ID : 100875

CD : 4, Fail [ -1 Material | +1 EXP ]

ID : 100876

CD : 10, Uncommon [ -1 Material | +3 EXP ]

Overall :

-4 Materials | +9 EXP | +2 Uncommon Items

Edited by Spangie
  • 2 weeks later...

Spangie gave a thankful sigh as she held up decent item. 3 done, 10 to go! she huffed, placing it in her inventory. After a few more tries, she came out with an uncommon item. It looks great, but I can't give it to him. Ugh! So many uncommon lately! She hissed in her mind silently. Putting away multiple pots and pans, "Cooking is surprisingly hard, I honestly find it easier in real life," she mumbled tiredly, slouching down on a nearby chair. Stupid cooking, she groaned, rubbing her eyes.  "But cooking is relatively easy.. But its hard at the same time."

ID : 101169

CD : 12, Perfect [ +1 Perfect Item | 8 EXP | -1 Material ]

ID : 101169

CD : 4, Fail [ +1 EXP | - 1 Material ]

ID :101170

CD : 10, Uncommon [ +1 Uncommon Item | -1 Material | 3 EXP ]

ID : 101171

CD : 4, Fail [ -1 Material | +2 EXP ]

Edited by Spangie