[F1-PP] Dragon duo vs hatchling <<DHA 1>>

I chuckle a little bit and gives a simple kind smile. Hey nothing wrong with doing what you want of going to college to get a degree for what you wish to work in. Which from what i can tell might be game development and coding stuff to try and make another Virtual reality game, buut this time without the whole having our logout button removed. I say with a smile and then grins at a thought comes to mind. If you did want to do that. What kind of game would it be? And what would the general mechanics would you think it would it have? I ask curiously wondering what sort of game you would create. From the world itself down to the general mechanics and such. Rather curious what such a game would be like. As i say this i make my way towards the floor's edge being extremely careful as i take out my sword also ready for defense as i nod towards my familiar who stick right by me and using his senses to make sure i don't get surprised by being hit from behind. Not wishing to have the fate of being knocked off the edge of the world.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well I've always dreamed of a interactive RPG just like this where everything will have some sort of in game consequence or affect. Like it would also effect the ingame life of players and NPC's alike. In reality its kind of like what we got now, but then there's that no log out system. That and also I wanna see how it would feel if Mobs and NPC's don't respawn, but like every passing day would be about 10-15 days so everything moves faster." Kimi caught herself running her mouth and nerding out about how she wanted to see 'her' game made. She cut off the talk short and scratched her neck before continuing, "Well that's really it, I don't wanna go talking to much about how I want it. Anyways, how about you? What were you up to while in real life? And do you have any dreams or aspirations you want to follow?"

I smile a bit at hearing you get so passionate about something. Smiling a bit at the thought of somehow being able to help with that to some extent in the future once we are all free from this game. I then nod my head with a smile. Once we escape from this game Kim how about this why don't i beta test whatever games you make to help you get them ready for actual review and such once you are a amazing VR game producing person. I say with a nod of my head and a rather big smile at the thought of play testing things that you could make for people. My mind filling up rather quickly with the infinite possibilities of worlds and lore that these new worlds could have. I then quickly ground myself to reality since this is a conversation. Well for myself i was studying to become a nice or doctor, but after having spent a lot of time just being a performer i think i am just going to do that once i get back towards the real world. Take up music, maybe some business, and other such majors to help me with being a producer and creator of music. That is my plan currently for when we escape from this game. i say with a big smile we then arrive towards the edge of the floor as i stay away from directly the edge, but do look out over the vast region that is just sky. Smiling a bit at he rather beautiful sight of things to just look over the edge of a floor.

"Yeah! for sure, you'll be on the top of my list." Kimi said cheerfully with a small giggle. "It won't be for a long time, but when it does happen, i'll be sure to get a hold of you first." The duo arrived at one of the edges of the floor without really taking notice of it as they were busy talking about their lives and exchanging talks of their dreams and aspirations when they get out. As Hestia went to talk about what she planned to do once she would get out into Kimi started to wonder if her talk slightly paled in comparison, but everyone was different so she shrugged it off. "Yeah you should total start to do it. Anyways with how everything we do here takes some skill, i'm pretty sure it would roll over into the real world in some shape or form." Kimi thought about it for a little while if things that the players learn here would apply a little bit into the real world, and it felt as if it might have some effect. Still though you can't rely on it and may need to take some classes or lessens just as Hestia mentioned. 

I smile a bit and nods with a smile. i am totally going to do just that then Kimi. I guess there is much still to do to try and tackle the floors then to help us fulfill our dreams and goals. To try and prove to Kayaba that we won't just fall to his whims very easily. i say with a small sigh at that as i rub the back of my head. I still wonder why he trapped us in here, but i guess it doesn't matter in the very end we're trapped here and we just got to live with it. Although i guess i can say a bit proudly that if i could go back knowing everything i did i would choose all the same decisions i did to get to this point in terms of buying this game. This world has become my reality, and you guys as my friends and new family during my time in this world. Which kinda is a bummer to a extent since i'm certain we all have to be rather scattered all across the world. To meet up back again once we get out of here is going to be a pain. I say with a chuckle. I mean i guess that just means i have to hope for a successful career to help pay for tickets to get us all back together in the real world.

• 3 weeks later...

Kimi scurried to the edge of the floor to take a peek at what lay below making sure not to accidentally fall off. "So like what happens when you fall? Because it looks like a very very long way down and you don't 'die' unless you hit the ground... Right?" Kimi asked questioning it as shes all too familiar with what happened in the beginning with players not being able to handle the stress of being stuck in the game. Despite the very scenic and relatively safe floor that the couple were in Kimi felt a sense of dread while thinking of the people before her who might've stood in the same spot she was in. As she looked stared deep into the abyss a slightly stronger breeze came though and nudged Kimi forward a bit, but she still held her ground. Not soon after Kimi quickly moved away from the edge and said in a shakey voice, "Well that breeze surely doesn't feel welcoming." A small drop of cold sweat formed on the temple as she couldn't think of what would've happened if she fell.

I sadly just hake my head towards your question of what happens if people fall. I am sorry Kim, but that isn't what happens if people fall off. They don't get to live they die sometimes during their free fall. Suicides have happened within this game, or people having been pushed off before. I say with a nod of my head with a slightly somber look thinking back towards the monument of life and seeing all the people who have died within this game. When i see you get pushed forward by the strong breeze ever so slightly forward i move towards you and gently grabs your hand and pulls you closer towards me to make sure you are farther away from the edge of the floor. Come on Kim lets go beat the quest mob. I think we're fine with not being as close as we are to the edge. I say in a gentle tone of voice not wishing to see you get pushed off the edge by monster, or breeze. Unconsciously gripping your hand ever so slightly tighter at the thought of that.

Kimi felt that Hestia was uneasy with the thought of people ending themselves in the game as they can't handle being in it any longer so the duo left the edge of the floor briefly after the fact. Looking around Kimi thought of how wonderful the game would be without the heavy penalty that is death, but that is a thought she didn't want to look into so much as she might question it later down the line. As the passed though the forest once more crossing over thick grass and the light patterns that pierced though the shade of the trees Kimi spoke out. "So where is this monster anyways? You think we might've run into it by now that we're so far into the forest and even reaching the edge." Kimi said with a raised brow. They reached the top of a small hill where she looked about trying to catch any signs of the beast, but she wasn't entirely sure what kinds of marks it would leave. As her attempt failed Kimi sat heavily on the grass floor leaning up against a mossy rock that was beside her. 

I walk along with you back away from the edge of the very floor not minding that fact at all, and happily retreating away from it to get to safer areas of the floor. 'I wonder how many others have jumped there?' I question myself silently a haunting thought to think about, but sadly one that could've happened along any of the edges of the very floors themselves. Once we reach a nice grassy hill i sit down upon it alongside you and just looks out across the area taking some calming breathes and gazing around at all of the beautiful scenery that it has to provide my familiar laying down besides me. I just gaze around the area as i see a small cave in the distant that has what looks like plants and other such things coming out from it as i shrug and takes what i have heard about the quest mob and points towards that direction. I think that cave over there might have the dragon hatching thing we're meant to fight. I say towards you.

• 3 weeks later...

Kimi leaned up off the mossy rock and did a small stretch of her back by raising her chest. "Well lets get going? I kinda already got to see what i wanted to." She said with a smile on her face. The couple really did spend a lot of time navigating though the forest, but it was great that Hestia managed to find the cave in which the quest dragon resides. "Here can you lead the way. I'll be right behind you." Kimi suggested. She didn't wanna get caught up again on accident also the thought of fighting a dragon was neat, but she wasn't sure if she was up to it. Though she knew it was probably just a weak enemy, it was still a dragon no less and she didn't want to underestimate it. Noodle didn't seem to concerned about all that was going on, but Kimi couldn't help but give a small chuckle at how innocent the adorable shark doggo was as it dropped its nose to the ground to look for something. 

ID# 100848 results: Loot: 6+2
no materials

I nod my head in understanding as you ask me to lead the way as i quickly do so walking towards the direction of where the cave where the dragon hatchling hopefully is. Only really able to say it might be there from the fact that it seems a lot more nature like on the inside then any other cave i have seen before. Combined with that fact of the dragon hatchling suposedly being somewhere where lots of nature is makes it seem like the most likely location for where it would be located at. I move through the forest like area taking my time as i gaze towards the cave waiting to see if any signs appear that it could be the exact cave that we are looking for, but nothing seems to be occurring that would give such hints. So Kim if we find the monster why don't you give it the ol' power punches you got right away. I don't think it could do that much towards you since this is like the first version of this quest chain. Shouldn't be too much right? I say curiously.

Kimi approached the cave somewhat cautiously as she wanted to get the drop on the hatching. Along the way a thought came to Kimi's mind and she said to Hestia in a slightly greedy tone. "You know dragons usually hoard treasure so maybe theres something around here. Imma take a look around and if there's anything imma go get it." As they neared the cave and was finally at the mouth of it Kimi saw that it was surprisingly shallow cave. If anything this was more of an indent than an actual cave and Kimi gestured Hestia to follow her. As Kimi carefully made her way inside a strong breeze brushed passed the mouth of the cave caused a whistle making her feel a bit a nervous because of the atmosphere. Once Kimi arrived inside she noticed a secondary cave inside with a chest laying right in the center. "Ohhh! See what did i say." Kimi said excitedly in a whisper. As she went to check it out something seemed out of the ordinary. Kimi went to kick the chest open and saw it was completely empty. "What?!" As the words left her mouth a hatching dropped down from above her. 

ID# 100851 results: Loot: 11 
Looking for Treasure

| H | Kimi | Level 31 | HP 620/620 | E 62/62 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
| H | Hestia |

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling | HP: 125/125 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50
Abilities:  <<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

I follow Kimi chuckling ever so slightly at hearing the girl mention her slight wonder and excitement at the idea of getting some dragon hoard type of loot as i just shrug my shoulders so slightly. I mean it is entirely possible Kim nothing is impossible after all it would be rather nice though if all of these hatchlings had a nice stack of loot for us to take with us once we left after killing them. I say with a nod of my head as i walk along towards you into the cave squinting my eyes as i walk into the slight gust of wind that happened as i entered the cave alongside you. Once spotting the actual treasure though my eyebrows do raise slightly rather surprised that it actually did happen. I mean hey go for it Kim we found the treasure it be ours now. I say with a grin as i see you sound surprised and the hatchling drops from the air and land upon the ground. Without skipping a beat i quickly activate howl against the hatchling getting its focus upon me. Welp you're up Kim teach this small dragon why it shouldn't have scammed us out of treasure. I say with a nod of my head.

#100853  MD:2+1=3  CD:10 LD:4

Action Taken: Howl

| H | Kimi | Level 31 | HP 620/620 | E 62/62 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
| H 3 | Hestia |   1245/1245   103/120   4 DMG  EVA:-1  ACC:1  Para: 2  BLD:2  REC:1 Regen:1  Thorns:54

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling | HP: 125/125 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50
Abilities:  <<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

• 2 weeks later...

After Kimi caught her step after being startled by the hatchling that flew in from the ceiling. She quickly retaliated by drawing her fist back and rushing forward to end the mythical beast. As her hand balled up into a fist and her arm cocked back like a pistol ready to fire. Air started going into a small visible vortex around her fist and she came forward to punch the Hatchling. The Hatchling was hovering in the air just above the chest Kimi wanted to grab, but as she came forward to attack the beast it quickly maneuvered away from her, successfully dodging her attack. Kimi grumbled a bit as she was sure she could've ended this right away. "Come on down here and fight me!" As Kimi said that the Hatchlings eyes glowed green as it turned its attention to Hestia who wasn't too far from her. "Hes coming for you." Kimi called back to Hestia as the Hatchling did a nose dive towards Hestia. Whilst the Hatchling came down and gone away with a successful hit, Kimi couldn't help but notice that the HP of the beast dropped significantly. "Good work hurting yourself." Kimi said taunting the dragon.

Kimi : ID# 101178 results:
Battle: 2 + 3 = 5 miss
MOB: 8

| H | Kimi | Level 31 | HP 620/620 | E 60/62 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
| H 3 | Hestia |   1244/1245   103/120   4 DMG  EVA:-1  ACC:1  Para: 2  BLD:2  REC:1 Regen:1  Thorns:54 -1HP

Dragon:  ID# 101179 results:
Loot: 11
MOB: 6 Hit

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling | HP: 71/125 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50 -54Thorns HP

I look towards the smaller dragon as it does a turn around and comes charging towards me as i just smile and waits for the time for it to strike as it bounces off of my armor and hits the ground with a small thud. I look towards the draconic like being as it flaps its wings erratically before taking off once more. Showing signs of difficulty as it attempts to fly off from zero momentum to aid it. I smile a bit sadly at that knowing that i am for sure killing a innocent little life that had come form the egg awhile ago in terms of the quests story, but definitely isn't a newborn and has the strength of something that could definitely be feared if not approached with caution. Welp here is round two Kimi. I got trust in you. I say with a kind smile on my face towards me partner as i give a nod of my head towards her as i look towards the creature waiting to see how it will react to being attacked once more.

#101184  MD:7+1=8 hit   Thorns: 54  LD:14  CD:3

H | Kimi | Level 31 | HP 620/620 | E 60/62 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
| H 3 | Hestia |   1244/1245   103/120   4 DMG  EVA:-1  ACC:1  Para: 2  BLD:2  REC:1 Regen:1  Thorns:54

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling | HP: 71/125 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50

Kimi did a small chuckle at Hestia's remark at a second try as she was so sure of herself to quickly end the dragon with a her first strike, "Hope i don't trip on this one." Kimi said giving a smirk right back at her partner in crime. Kimi glanced back towards the dragon hatchling that struggled to get back up into the air. She had to admit it was fairly sad that they had to hunt down a new born dragon especially one that can be seen as innocent, but there was still a lot to consider. Like how this baby dragon is very dangerous for lower level players and she wouldn't want any of them to accidentally stumble upon its layer. As Kimi prepared her All Might ability once again and rushed the Hatching, She made sure to give a good leap in the air just in case it would try to maneuver up again like before. Just as Kimi predicted the Hatchling tried to fly higher, but only to meet Kimi's fist. Instantly the Hatchling broke into shards and faded away into code. "Whew... well glad that didn't take long. Still though if i didn't miss earlier we couldn't ended it sooner, so sorry about that." Kimi said scratching the back of her head. 

ID# 101194 results:
BD: 10 + 3= 13 CritHit +2DMG

RIP TOO MUCH DMG FOR POOR FLAP FLAP

| H 2 | Kimi | Level 31 | HP 620/620 | E 43/62 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
| H 3 | Hestia |   1244/1245   103/120   4 DMG  EVA:-1  ACC:1  Para: 2  BLD:2  REC:1 Regen:1  Thorns:54

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling | HP: 0/125 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50 -360HP

I grin as i see Kimi move to strike the creature, and then end it with a singular strike as i would have expected from something of that level and strength. I gave a dismissive wave when you try to apologize as i give a kind smile. Don't worry Kim what matters is that everyone got out safely without any harm really. Though i do wonder what this is going to lead up to. Since supposedly there are dragonlings like these for every single tier one floor with the tenth meant to be some kind of prepare for the worst scenario. I say towards Kim with a small shrug of my shoulders wondering what is going to happen with such a thing. I then shake my head to focus more so on the present by dismissing thoughts of the future for now. But yeah Kim we've killed the thing. What do you want to do now? Continue tackling dragons, or go out and get something to eat for some kind of food. I ask curiously as i check the time to see what time it is, and how much time we spent traversing across the floor to get towards the edge of the floor, and then back to this cave.

Kimi did a small stretch as she turned back to Hestia, "Well i can go for more dragons, but first lets head back. I want to get something to eat." Kimi gave a pleasant little smile as the though of getting a small cheesecake will make her day. As she made her way back to Hestia's side she continued, "Kinda sucks that the Hatchling didn't have any treasure with it, like what dragon only has a empty chest." Kimi gave a small disapproving nod. "Anyways whatever dragon we fight next might have some loot, so lets get going... Unless there something you want to do?" 

Kimi nearly forgot about Noodle who was poking around in the empty chest that the Hatchling was guarding. His little head poking in and out of the chest as he attempted to get out. Kimi gave a innocent smile at the sight of this before making her way to help out her little buddy. "Come on Noodle, We're headed out soon." She said cradling him in her arms.

ID# 101199 results:
Loot: 7

I nod my head at hearing you wanting to go back and eat something as i nod my head in agreement to that sentiment feeling a bit hungry myself from the adventuring today of the first floor. Myself smiling at having been able to see the sight of the edge of the world basically, but definitely still frightening to think of how easy it is to fall and die from that spot. Hearing the disappointment i give you a gentle pat on the back knowing you have a love of loot gaining. I mean think about it this way Kim. Someone before us could've gotten that good loots, and thus they were able to enjoy the treasure before we could get our hands on it. You know? Didn't have time to spawn in between the last thief and us arriving towards it. I say trying to be optimistic about he whole thing. Then there is always the chance it hadn't had chance to get treasure since it was just a little baby dragon. I say offering another alternative that could be satisfactory for figuring out what would be the best. For myself though Kim i am entirely fine with heading back and getting some food and then going onto the next dragon. Though i would like to try and explore the floors a little bit during our traversing the areas. I want to see if i can find something that could be a wonder and beauty to see. I might not be a scout, but i believe all the same i could find something breathtaking and beautiful for people to enjoy. I say with a bright and happy smile.

"Yeah true, guess we will take a little scenic detour around the forest on the way home?" Kimi said with a raised eyebrow. Kimi stared into the sky for a moment and glanced around a bit before saying. "You know now that i really think about it, aside from the quests that i've done and some material searching on this floor. I haven't really gotten to explore all of the first floor. Mostly i've been just doing the quest and doing my material searching around the edges of the forest without going to far in. I think this is about the furthest i've been. I mean we did just see the edge of the floor so it makes sense." Kimi placed Noodle on the ground before gesturing to Hestia that shes gonna start doing the little detour. "You know i kinda thought there would be something hidden around the rim of the floors, but i guess not. Doesn't it kinda make you curious about the other floors too? like the fourth floor will just be snow and then it drops off and same goes for the ninth but with no more mountains." Kimi said curiously.