[F1-PP] Dragon duo vs hatchling <<DHA 1>>

Yeah i would be up for that. I say with a nod of my head and a smile on my face at the idea of looking around the forest some more before we head back home towards the town of beginning. I then nod my head in agreement as i smile a bit. yeah that is kinda the reason why i've been wanting to explore the floors more since i haven't done much exploring like at all to try and truly get to know what it is like, and what i can see from it all. Since i'm certain that every floor isn't as everything can make it seem like. Like for this floor i am willing to bet there is some kind of big bad monster or dungeon awaiting for people to find it, but hasn't been yet since nobody has put the time into trying to find something like that assuming there isn't such a thing. I say rather cheerfully and a bit excitedly as i try to imagine something like that as i look towards you. When you mention the nature of the floors i do my nod my head with a small smile. I've always kinda wondered about those things, but i then think it is just a video game so things don't need to make all that much sense. Though most places within video games also have some lore to them from my understanding, so it makes me curious if the castle itself has some kind of lore we can try to figure out. I say towards Kim with a nod of my head and a sparkle of excitement and curiosity at the prospect of exploring.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Being that this is the first floor i really don't expect to run into much since its supposed to be a player friendly place and you know.. for beginners and such, but you never know." Kimi said this while stepping on some rocks that protruded out of the ground, trying to balance on each one while her hands our out playfully trying to help manage it. "I mean if you really think about our level and such we got pretty far." She said giving a very satisfying nod. Kimi pondered a bit about other things she could try accomplishing here, but not much came to mind. A few thoughts came into mind about her goals like making it to be a max rank performer whilst also getting to the frontlines. Kimi stood quite a bit as she paced slowly forward before turning back to face Hestia and asked, "You know i'm kinda curious. Do you know whats going on in the front lines? I never actually got to talk all that much to 'Dad' about it, but i've always wondered."

I mean true, but you can never be sure Kimi. They could have some kind of mechanic that only allows higher leveled players to find some higher leveled content to fight back on this floor. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders, and a smile upon my face. I then nod my head as i think upon that. Yeah i guess you have a point Kim. We have both gotten like crazy super far upon our adventures. I mean both of us in respective fields in terms of how much we have been able to progress really, and i am kinda excited to see where we'll both end up in terms of what we are capable of in the end. I say with a small chuckle and a bright smile. When asked the question i do give a nod of my head. Yeah i have an idea of what goes on the frontlines since we are preparing to take on floor twenty two so that means Jomei, myself, and that Tel girl are going to go fight that boss. Who knows maybe after we kill whatever is awaiting us then you could be ready to join us in the next boss thing that is blocking the path forward. I say to you with a smile and a big grin on my face.

"Yeah i hope i get to join you guys soon, but for now i still need to do that exp grind." Kimi said giving a smile though in reality shes kinda tired from grinding and wants to play around a bit. The duo traveled a bit, but nothing was really out of the ordinary, maybe the two didn't looks hard enough, but one thing was for certain and that was Kimi was really starting to crave some food. "How about we call it a day for this quest and go head on back. I'm really starting to feel the hunger and i'm all out of snack for Noodle." Noodle stood up rubbing his belly with his stubby little forelegs before going back down on all fours. Kimi hopped off a rock she was balancing on and went back to Hestia's side to hold her hand. "Lets get going. We can talk more once we've settled down with a snack and some drink." She said with a bright smile.

Well it should entirely be possible to get you ready for that next boss if we did something like totally devote ourselves to grinding these dragon hunting quests. I say with a nod of my head as i look towards you as we walk around the forest as i sigh softly as we spend sometime just looking around for something but yet find nothing at all. I then turn to Kim as she requests to head home as i just nod my head in agreement at nothing happening for note. Yeah i am ready for heading back home and getting some food. Lets go and do that. Hopefully we can find someplace that has some halfway decent food you know? I say with a small chuckle as i keep my hands behind my head as i look towards you. I then feel you hold my hand as i smile as i look into your eyes. Well lets get going. Wouldn't want to waste anymore of the day away. I say with a nod and a happy smile as my familiar quickly moves over to my side and lands upon the ground ready to head back home at a moments notice.

Summary:

Both  3 SP, 1100 COL, Rhaegal's Emerald