[F1-PP] Dragon duo vs hatchling <<DHA 1>>

I arrive on the first floor and messages Kimi right away. Not bothering to bring Kairi like i normally would for this. Not wanting a possible repeat of swashbucklers that had happened on that floor. I sigh softly at that having not expected Kairi to have done that just out of the blue for no reason at all from what i can tell about the situation. I shake my head to clear my thoughts of that as i begin typing up the message while my familiar lays by my feet swishing his tail.

Spoiler

@Kimi

Hey do you want to kill some dragons? there is a quest chain that i am certain we can handle very quickly since you got your All Might, and holy weapon that can be used to knock them out.

With the message sent i nod my head as i wait to see when you will show up. Figuring we could knock out a few quests today of this quest chain. Especially since they are recommended for some players that are well below my level. I just keep my eyes on the teleport gate to see when you will come out from it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi was laying in bed looking through her items she crafted in her studio below. She let out a small sigh, “Just need one more perfect song to pay off Sey and I’m debt free.” Kimi rolled around in her sheets making a mess on her bed. She thought back to the pirate quest she went on with Hestia and Kairi. “I shouldn’t have shown up.” She said with her mouth covered by her pillow. Kimi sighed even heavier and buried her face into her pillow saying once more, “If I wasn’t there Kairi wouldn’t have gotten mad.” Just then she had some doubtful thoughts appearing in her mind, but before it gotten any worse Kimi received a message from Hestia asking if she wanted to kill some dragons that was from a quest chain. Kimi stared blankly at the message for a moment before replying, “Yeah, sure. I’ll be there in a moment.” Kimi closed her menu and rolled over to stare at her ceiling for a moment. “Well I better get going. Don’t want to keep Hestia waiting.” 

Kimi took some time getting ready since she wasn’t really up for going out tonight. The only real motivation she had at the moment was just seeing Hestia, but she wasn’t sure if that would be the right move. Regardless it was a move anyways and it’s better than doing nothing at all.

I wait patiently at the teleport gate as i sit on a bench with Kuro laying at my feet since he is way to big to fit onto the bench. I just stare towards the gate waiting patiently for Kimi to show up, or even to just send a message. However, thankfully i do get a reply back relatively quickly as i smile glad that she is willing to come along with me to this place. I just twiddle with my thumbs while i wait for Kimi just hoping that i did the right thing. Knowing that the pirate quest was relatively soon, and she definitely didn't seem okay then. I sigh softly wishing i didn't bring Kairi along on that quest with Kimi. 'I should've known that would've happened. But i didn't know that she knew? How did she even know that i was in a relationship with her in the first place?' I think to myself in slight frustration. Now doubting my timing in asking Kimi to go on a quest, but knows that it is for the best since i trust deep down the happy go lucky Kimi is there. All i need to do is try to bring it back up with some good memories, and fun times together. ' Or that is at least what i hope the result of all this is.' i think to myself as i wait for the portal to glow blue and have Kimi step out of it.

Kimi arrived at the first floor to meet Hestia. She really missed the feel of going back to the first floor as she hasn't done that for a while and stuck to her home of the city of Taft on the eleventh floor. As she entered she was greeted by the ever so pleasant cool breeze and warm sun. It was also accompanied by the bustling noises of the markets that lined the side with NPC and players alike meeting and greeting each other. "Its been some time since we been here hasn't it Noodle?" Kimi said feeling a little bit better about herself as she made her way towards the side so she doesn't block the portal. "Now where is she?" Kimi said to herself in a low voice as she placed her hand above her eyes to shield them from the sun. Kimi then spotted a familiar raven haired woman waving towards her with the ever so pure white lion with wings. "Hey hows it going." Kimi said as ran up to her to give her a welcoming hug. A lot of what was going on Kimi forced down and tried to keep up her cheerful act so that she wouldn't have to worry her. 

I wait calmly for my partner to show up just idly tapping my foot in slight nervousness until i see the redhead appear from the gate as i smile and gives a wave towards her, and quickly gets met with a hug that i more then happily return as i hug her tightly. hey Kimi how are you doing? I ask the girl in a gentle tone of voice. Knowing that last we saw each other she wasn't doing so good because of what happened on the way towards the Cove where the pirates had to be killed. Because of Kairi's interference and making things rather awkward.  it's going pretty god for myself Kimi. SO then are you ready for killing some dragons today? Or you want to just hangout and stuff before we kill some dragons? I ask you wanting to spend some time with you outside and hanging out trying to find something that could be fun to do possibly before one shotting this dragon most likely. My familiar Kuro going over towards Noodle and nudging the shark doggo gently with its paw.

"I'm doing alright i guess. Just got myself out of bed before heading here. How about yourself? What have been up to lately?" Kimi asked in a friendly tone before moving a little closer to Hestia. Kimi shifted her weight from side to side as she kinda just wanted to go back to her house and lay down since she was tired. She wasn't tired physically, but emotionally since the whole pirate quest turned out bad in her opinion. "I'm up for anything really, It has been a while since I've been back on the first floor so I might take a look around before going out though i'm not sure right now." Kimi said shrugging a little bit. She didn't have much to do while she was here aside from stacking up on snack for Noodle. "What would you like to do Hestia? There really isn't much for me to do down here since i normally do my shopping in Taft now."

Well i've been up to a lot of questing actually as i am sure you can tell. To the point where my fighting gear will look the same, but i will be a lot stronger in fact. I tell you as i open up my menu and goes towards the stats screen and shows it to you where it says i have reached level 50 the breaking point for tier 3 players.  I smile rather happily at that fact being proud of making it towards tier 3 in time for the boss fight that is going to happen. I nod my head as i think a little bit. Well for things i would like to do is that i honestly want to try and find locations of these floors. Ones that don't get found without players actually looking for something. Like how Spencer found that pyramid that turned into a trap, or how we found that beautiful scenery on floor twenty one with the stream and such. I say with a smile on my face. excluding the part about the octopus. What about yourself are their anythings you want to try and do in general. I know there isn't any locations specifically, but what about things you want to try and do in general while in Aincrad? I ask you curiously with a tilt of my head.

"Yeah It would be pretty cool to find such things like what Spencer found, but It might take some time especially on the first floor since literally everyone has gone though here, but you never know. I mean there are still treasure chests that haven't been found." As Kimi mentioned treasure chests her eyes went a little bit lewd for a moment thinking about the loot. "Anyways there's not too much I'd want to do down here. Then again some quality time with you is always great." Kimi said flashing a friendly, but loving smile at Hestia. "How about we just see where everything takes us? You never know right?" Kimi looked up into the sky and wondered how Spencer managed to find such fantastic things in this game where most players probably haven't even laid their eyes upon. She thought for a moment to the past if there were some things that she missed or might have found curious before, just then a thought came into mind. "Hey Hestia. Have you ever been to the edge of this floor? or rather any floor?"

I chuckle as you mention treasure chests as i shake my head in amusement with a bright smile. you really love loot don't you? I say as i look into your eyes with a happy smile as i nod my head to your suggestion. Yeah lets just see where life takes us. Go with the flow type of deal. That is always a rather nice and relaxed style of doing things, and you can't really go wrong with that since it can maybe lead to fun or interesting type of things. I say rather cheerfully as my eyes sparkle with interest when you mention edge of floors as i shake my head no. I've actually not been to a edge of a floor before. I've never really thought about trying to see what an edge might be like, but now that you mention it that could be a interesting sight to see. To look out over the land that is on the very edge, and who knows maybe some kind of special structures would be out all the way over their. I say rather excitedly loving the idea of finding the unknowns of this game that could be out there.

Kimi made a stern but slightly silly face once Hestia mentioned Kimi loving loot, "Yes, Yes I do. And you want to know my favorite treasure?" Kimi paused for a moment. "Its you." Kimi said blushing and giggling for a little bit before finishing what she was saying, "Ohh and of course Noodle." As she said that she reached down to pat Noodle on his head. "Anyways lets get going, since we both haven't seen the edge i think it would be pretty cool to check out. also I don't want to keep talking here until dusk. As much as that sounds fun, I think it would be better to head out soon." Kimi got a hold of Hestia's hand and tugged at her a bit leading them into the north most exit gate. "Man the weather here never seems to get bad. Its amazing, but then again this is the first floor so its kinda expected."

Oh yeah what is your favorite treasure? I ask with a smile on my face expecting to hear something silly like pants, or just a weapon of some sort that you could use. However, the answer i receive makes me blush red as i rub the back of my head as i chuckle ever so slightly with a smile. Well you're my treasure also Kimi, and nothing could replace you. I say in a loving tone of voice to you with a smile. I then look towards the small shark doggo with a smile. Hello to you to Noodle i forgot to say that. I say with a smile as i pat his head gently as Kuro quickly hangs out with the small shark dog to keep Noodle some company along the way. I then feel you grab my hand and starts leading me as i chuckle and happily follows you to wherever you wished to take me towards either the quest destination or the edge. Not sure which, but finding myself not caring all that much since i will be able to spend time with Kimi. I look towards the red head girl with a small smile glad to have gotten to know this girl beyond just then that of a questing partner, and instead be that of a friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Kimi did a little stretch right outside the exit gate of the Town of Beginnings and said, "Whelp lets get a going if we wanna see the edge of the floor. I personally never actually seen the edge, but i've heard stories and what not." Kimi checked her gear once more just to be sure nothing is out of place before heading out. As the duo went out into the plains just outside, Kimi let out a sigh of relief. "Its weird how after a few months from starting we are already this far into the game, but there's still plenty more stuff to get through." She stared into the blue sky re-imagine how its the same sky she was under when she struggled to get levels and promise herself to make it to the front lines. The plains were as lush as always with the fields of grass waving alongside the wind in a ever so gentle breeze. "Its like its always spring here." Kimi thought to herself as she brushed her fingertips on the tall grass by the path they were on. 

I chuckle a bit and nods my head. yeah i know what you mean Kimi. that after only a few short months of having started off fighting back for our lives we can make rather quick progress once we find people to help us along the way. I say with a smile on my face as i walk alongside you through the grassy fields of boars, and wolves, and other small animal life roaming. Looking for any low level players to attack. You know i will never regret joining the Holy Dragon Alliance at all. I got to continue meeting you which is already a rather nice bonus, and got to know you more then what probably would've happened if i didn't join. Then their is the fact i got to meet Spencer again which i am rather happy with since he is a really kind guy. I then pause and chuckles a little bit. But i guess i might be rambling a bit at this point, but basically i feel lucky and happy i made the right decisions i have to meet the people that i am able to care for today. I say with a bright and happy smile on my face as i glance back towards you. What about yourself Kimi? Do you think that if i didn't join the HDA that i wouldn't have been able to talk to you? I ask a bit curiously. Wondering if you would've tried contacting me again if i didn't join the HDA.

Kimi thought for a minute at Hestia's question before answering. "Well i'm pretty sure that I'll meet you down the line some time. Especially since i'm trying to make it a personal goal to get to the frontlines and all. Seems like you got similar goals and also you enjoy helping people. Who knows maybe i might've been one of those people you would've helped down the line too?" Kimi said trying to think of the 'what if's' "Well now that I think about it, I never actually got your name?" Kimi said with a nervous chuckle as she practically got with a person without knowing their name. "Well as you can easily tell my name is 'Kimi', but my full name is Kimiya." She said with a light hearted chuckle. Kimi watched over into the pasture as Noodle roamed around making a path through the tall grass as well as occasionally bumping into the taller rocks.

ID# 98856 results:

Loot: 9+2=11 
No mats found

Yeah i guess you're right that you would've ended up being one of the people i would've helped possibly down the line. I did make it my goal to try my best in meeting players who could be in aid of some form or the other. I say with a smile knowing the goal is the same. It is now more so a finding players are becoming difficult since the ones who are being new seem to be a dwindling sort, or if they are around make it rather difficult to get in contact with players of that sort. at the very least no new players have been added to the monument as far as i know. I then glance over towards you and gives a smile at hearing your name. A beautiful name Kimiya.If you wish to know my first name is Ember  last name Nite. So in full Ember Nite. I say rather cheerfully as we make our way through the fields of the first floor. Not really caring if the reiterating if my name could've been redundant since i'm focusing more so on having a good time while i am with you.

#98857 LD:18

Kimi blushed a little bit as Hestia mentioned her name being beautiful. "Well its a pleasure to officially meet you Ember." Kimi said in a joking manner as she offered her a handshake. "Its Kimiya Heiloa by the way." Kimi said scratching the back of her head. "Feels weird how we went this far without actually knowing each others name." Kimi laughed nervously. "Its whatever though. I never had a problem with it." She looked out into the distance and saw the dense green forests start to come up in the horizon. The forest was just as it was when Kimi did her first quest. Nothing was out of place and she looked over to where she found one of her first treasures when she was out with her friend Kaya a while back. Its been a long time since shes heard from her, but she knew that they were both busy people.

ID# 98862 results:

Loot: 15+2=17
+1 T1 material

Nice to meet you Kimiya. I say kindly back as i shake your hand with a smile on my face. Heiloa? That is definitely not a last name that i have ever heard before. What nationality is it? I ask out of curiosity as we make our way through the forest as i smile a bit at the scenery remembering my first quest ever. Secret Medicine with the first player that had helped me ever and helped make the quest not a totally miserable time to get through. I smile a bit at that and makes a mental note to meet up with him again at some point to just try and enjoy the views of the floors once more. Yeah it is understandable though to not know each other's actual names for so long though. We're just use to giving out only our usernames to people instead of trying to connect on a more human level of sharing our names with others. It is a bit strange when you think about it. I say as i look towards you. It is almost frightening to think if there could ever reach a point where we forget our normal names, and replace them with our usernames. I say with a shake of my head. Finding such thoughts unnerving on ever level. To think that players could get so immersed and forget about their previous lives such a thing could occur.

Kimi laughed a bit as their situation of 'officially' meeting each other seemed funny to her, but Kimi answered Hestia's question about her last name. "Well actually my last name is a very mixed thing." Kimi said breaking into a small nervous laugh. "Its Hawaiian, but originally my parents went out of their way to move to California so I was born there. They sought out better jobs there, but anyways yeah. I actually don't know too much about where I'm from. The only thing I really know about my 'ancestry' I'm not actually Hawaiian, my roots are a mix of Japanese and British, we just happened to live in Hawaii for sometime before I was born." She tired to think up of anything else, but nothing really came to mind. Kimi knew her brothers would probably know more about it, but finding them was a story for a later time. Kimi continued to say with a wide smile, "Pretty good combination in my opinion."  Kimi thought for a moment about their usernames replacing their actual names and went on to say, "Well I mean, Kimi, Is my nickname. So its not to different to me being called that. Though i do see where you're coming from. It is pretty scary though if you go through you're whole life in the game just being called by your username. I mean, what would happen once we get back into the real world?" Kimi said giving it heavy thought.

I nod my head at hearing your words. That is actually kinda cool to hear such a history. As far as i know my parents have been american for the most part. Might need to take some kind of DNA test when i get back towards the real world to see how much of my nationality is what. I say with a smile on my at the idea of figuring out the total nationality of myself. I look around the area and sees that the trees are slowly thinning out and being replaced with a open field that has the edge entirely just open for one to fall off if they aren't careful around their. Seems like we're slowly getting close to the edge of the floor Kimi. I say sounding a bit excited at the idea of that fact to know that the objective of traveling this far is slowly getting close towards completion. so for yourself what were you planning to do in real life before the whole..you know getting trapped in SAO? I ask curiously wondering what you were doing with your time. Also, do you think that has changed at all. Cause i know for myself i had changed from being a nurse/doctor type of deal to being a musician when i get back towards the real world. I have been having way to much fun with playing a instrument and singing again to give it up.

Kimi thought long and hard about the question that Hestia asked. There weren't too many times that Kimi thought about what would happen after she got out of the game, especially since she really wasn't doing anything special in her life before hand. Mostly she could only think about finally getting to play with her brothers before getting thrown into this reality warped world of a game, where everything might as well be real. Kimi placed her hand on one of the few slim trees that lined the edge of the forest as just plan grass took what was left of the floor that was ahead of them. "I mean, I didn't have a whole lot planned. Just the typical 'Go to school, get a degree, and do some work'" Kimi laughed nervously as she realized how plain and uninteresting her plans were. "Aside from that I love gaming since my brothers got me into it, so I might've done something related to gaming, thought i'm sure my parents wouldn't agree." As Hestia's question continued so did Kimi's answer. "Well working on games didn't change, though one thing did change that's for sure. I want to make sure a game like this won't be repeated. I want to make sure no one has to experience the things we have to go through or rather the penalties in this game as well as getting trapped."