[F1-PP] Battlegrounds and Foundations -Hestia and I-

The last time he ran into Hestia, it was with Raven and he discovered that the girl was her sister.  Younger sister to be exact.  This complicated things and if he wasn't careful it could destroy his entire work inside and out.  He needed to find a stable way to control Hestia without drawing suspicion of any sort.  And so he sent her a message asking if she could come speak with him.  He told Keres to prep up his shop before he returned, and that both Raven and Hestia would be their guests for the day.  As he walked to the shop he looked at Raven.

"A couple of things first before we get to the shop if you will.  I've noticed how you haven't really had anywhere to stay up till now, so if you'd like you can stay with me until you have the funds to buy a house.  Or help us purchase a guild hall.  Secondly, your sister will be joining us today as we should probably clear everything up before things get messy.  She seems very protective of you.  And thirdly I understand that she's your sister, but please speak nothing of the player killing boy to her.  She has invalid accusations towards me and such a subject would only strengthen those beliefs.  It's my hope to reach out and make a friendship with her."  Soon they'd arrive at his shop and he would let Raven explore every inch of it, though she wouldn't find the hidden button for the underground alchemy room Keres had.  That and if she knew Greek like her older sister, he had already burned every one of his original journals and instead replaced them with his seemingly normal ones.  Now all that was left was waiting for Hestia...

@Hestia

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven nods her head in understanding of what you say getting a bit excited when you mention that she can stay with you till she can get a place of her own as she nods her head at the prospect. Then gets even more happy and practically jumping up and down at hearing her sister is coming and hanging out with the both of them. Raven already trying to think of what she can tell and show her sis, and what to talk about since they haven't had any time to talk at all since they had met on floor twenty two. When you mention her sister having something against you she pauses and look towards Domarus with a curious look. What does Ember think is wrong? She asks curiously wondering what accusations are being made by her sisters towards you as she looks around the shop. She then decides to talk about the other points. Yeah Big sis is very protective of me. She is the one who gave me basically the one who raised me entirely, and i would love to live with you. She says rather happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile having enjoyed a nice evening with itzal the other day as i get ready to prep for another day of questing, and tackling as many ones as possible. Knowing that is specifically what Itzal would prefer me not to do, but i need to get as strong as possible no matter the cost. I then hear a small blip as i look to see a message of Domarus from all people. 'What would he..oh yeah my sister is with him. I should probably make sure she is doing okay.' I think to myself and sees the contents of the message and grins glad that the two have lined up rather perfectly. her want to see her sister who is most likely with Domarus, and the man wanting to talk to her about one thing or the other. With that i nod my head and makes my way towards where the man said he would be at leaving Kuro at home since i don't need my rather large lion with me since it is only a talk, and not some kind duel that the man most likely wants to do.

She asked him what it was her sister was accusing him of.  He turned to her with a rather depressed look, almost as if he wishes he could convince her but knows there's no way of doing so.  To show her that he isn't all that bad.  In truth Domarus was angry more than anything.  There was always supposed to be an enemy, and he acknowledged it.  However she had no grounds to accuse him and that's what annoyed him the most.  If she was going to become a rival, she should at least have a reason for doing so.  Such an enemy was a waste of his time and it infuriated him.

"Simplified, she thinks I use tactics like deception and manipulation to get whatever I want.  She refuses to believe anything I say to her, thinking it to be a lie.  I've given her no reason to believe this and yet she's insistent on the idea."  Domarus wondered how Raven would take this information.  Would she react in shock, showing that Hestia either was a sharper mind than he thought, that he slipped up somehow, or even that this game had messed her up.  Or would she react as if this was normal and give him some backstory or whatever?  At any rate they would discuss it soon enough.  When Raven mentioned that she would love to stay with Domarus he smiled and patted her shoulder.  
     "I'm glad Raven, truly.  I'd rather not see you stuck in an inn or street corner after all."  Domarus had set up a small table with three chairs in his bedroom/study, and Keres was preparing the refreshments.  Soon enough this meeting would begin.  All he waited now was for @Hestia.

Raven pauses hearing how here sister thinks that this kind man is somehow deceiving others as she thinks to everything he has done during her stay with him. Killed monsters, leveled her up, and taught her how bad and greedy people can be on the frontlines. Raven just getting more and more confused as she tries to spot something in your own behavior that could fit such a thing but finding none at all. her mind unable to understand the reason for you doing anything besides out of the good of your own heart to try and help and teach her. I don't get it? Why would she do that. You seem like a really nice person. She says as she look towards you figuring she will have to ask her sister when she gets here to try and get some kind of reasoning from the person that is most important to her. The image of a sister that is caring, and one of justice becoming ever so slightly fractured within her mind from that revelation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk towards the shop that Domarus had said he would reside in with a small sigh as i wonder how bad this is going to go, or how good it is depending on what is going to be talked about. knowing that i will most likely have to explain myself to my sister about my behavior towards the man known as Domarus. Figuring he would tell her if Raven asked at all about how the two know each other and there relation to one another. having gotten to the location after teleporting towards the Town of beginnings then just following the way that i did when having to get my charm from the man. When i reach the shop i knock on the door and waits for either Keres, or Domarus to open the door up. Preparing for either or to mentally prepare myself for what could be said towards me. For either Keres trying to embarrass me in some fashion with her words, or for Domarus with Raven right beside him most likely since she is most likely very excited to see me.

He watched as Raven stopped and thought about what he said, clearly analyzing what she knew about Domarus after that.  Good, somehow she continued to impress him.  Even if it was in the tiny details.  She was becoming more intelligent and mature with each passing day it seemed, and soon enough she may be more mature and intelligent than Hestia herself.  The fool, if she'd only joined forces with Domarus instead of making him an enemy this could have gone so much better for her.  The fact remained however, that she was a fool and nothing more.

"Don't ask me why, I couldn't get it out of her.  All I know is she's made up her mind about me.  Today is mainly to talk with her about how we met, what we've done, and where the three of us should go from here.  Most of it will likely be up to you."  That's when there was a knock at the door and he nodded to Keres.  Keres walked over to the door and opened it up, wearing her maid uniform as always and smiled and bowed.  

"Don't worry Hestia, I won't try anything today.  I'm here to serve the three of you."  She stepped to the side and gestured for her to come in.  Domarus would wait for Raven and her to greet each other and once they had he would gesture to his room/study.

"We should probably get right to it, get all the awkward discussions out of the way first.  If you need or want any refreshments, drink or food, just let Keres know and she'll bring it over."

@Hestia

Raven nods her head while biting her lip ever so slightly having hoped to have a logical reason for any of this.Knowing her big sis has always had a reason for things she does. Every single time having given Raven a reason for what she does or think, but at hearing that their is a decision made and from the sounds of it so firmly in her big sister's mind confusing her greatly. 'What changed big sis. Why are you like this.' She thinks to herself as she sees the door open and looks up towards her big sister. The one who scorns her protector, but also the protector and mother figure basically in her life. She smiles and goes over towards her sister and hugs her tightly resting her head against her big sister's chest with a smile on her face. Feeling the returned hug she relaxes glad that she is back with her big sister. Having missed these hugs so much in here life. I'm fine Ember, and what can i say? I wanted to do something with you that could be fun for the both of us. Raven says to her older sibling as she looks into her eyes and then sees the attention shift towards Domarus. Able to sense some kind of underlying hostility right away in how she speaks to the man. Finding it really confusing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the shop smiling towards Keres as i walk into the shop and looks towards Raven with a smile glad to see my little sister as she walks over and hugs me tightly as i hug her back with a happy smile. Glad to see that she is the same happy and innocent girl that i had raised back in the real world. Having not been poisoned that much from what i can tell of this world's influence. Of hurting one another, and of murder around every corner. However, when i see her look up into my eyes those thoughts get destroyed as i can see a more mature look in her eyes. That something or the other has happened to change her to help her survive this world. Just glad that she is at least still be able to be happy. Is the only thing i can be glad about. How you doing Raven? Big sis is back. Though i would have hoped you didn't try to join me in this game. I would have preferred you staying in the real world so i can surprise you with how much i have changed. I say jokingly to her. Also just call me hestia when around other people. The only exception being people in this room. Since i would prefer my real name only being known to those i trust. i tell Raven in a gentle tone of voice as i look towards  Domarus after saying that.. Lets get to the reason you wanted to talk. I say to the man as i hold raven's hand and walks towards your study with her.

The hostility in her voice wasn't missed by Domarus.  And if she only wanted those she trusted to know her true name it was far too late for that.  She'd have to kill Domarus or learn to trust him in order for those words to have meaning.  He had waited very patiently for the two to finish their greeting and when they walked into his room/study he sat down among them.  Rhozarth landed on one of the poles on the wall, watching the conversation with somewhat of an interest.  Domarus was holding a very calm face, almost that of a negotiator.  Someone who intended to reason with others.  When everyone was seated he asked if either of them wanted anything to eat or drink.  If either Raven or Ember spoke up, Keres would go fetch the refreshments at once.  Domarus himself would wait a little before his own refreshments.  He started the entire conversation with a sigh.

"I knew the chances that Raven's sister being in this game was a fifty fifty bet, and that we may encounter her.  Though I was a bit surprised that it was you Hestia.  The reason for this meeting is because I know how you feel about me, and so I felt that I should inform you on how we met, what is going on, and since your her sister let you have a say in the matter.  Though the official decision lies with Raven if we are being fair, since it's her life.  Now then.
    "I was traveling on floor three when I ran into Raven.  Your sister was fighting some monsters but she was outnumbered and outsmarted.  They ambushed her and one came to land a killing blow from the back.  I saved her life.  We talked for a bit and she heard that I had a guild and asked to join.  She also asked me if I would become her mentor and teach her how to become strong and survive this game.  So I did.  I've been helping her learn how to survive up to this point.  Honestly that's really all that had happened up to this point."

@Hestia

Raven just watches and waits to see what happens between the two just listening in as best as she can towards how the two interact. Trying to catch any subtle plans the two could be having. Knowing what manipulation is which means she should try to observe for any signs or anything between the two when they speak. Herself not wanting to remain ignorant in any manner encase someone tries to use her for their own plans in some way or the other. Wanting to remain as free as she can be, and thinking that she is such with the only exception not being guild free since she is with Domarus. Even then though he has only shown her kindness and helped her get stronger, and taught her how people actually function and try to do within this game. Repressing a shudder at the image of that crazy child.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look towards the man excluding him from the list of people i would want on my list of people in this game to know my real name. however, that is to late now and their is no going back on that moment. I look towards the man with a calm and collected look seeing the serious negotiator look so preparing my own mind for such a thing. having gotten enough experience with dealing with Sey to know how to negotiate efficiently when it came to money. Now it is time to see how well that can translate towards the world of words, and logic that is trying to outplay the other with interpreting words a certain way. Well i guess it would be a bit surprisingly, but i wasn't expecting my sister to be in this game. I didn't see her have such a nerve gear to even enter this game, and i was even more shocked when i saw her that she seems to be a warrior already. I guess i have you to thank for that. I would like to say thank you for helping out my sister in that regard, and i won't take her away from your guild then. That is her decision and i won't take that from her if she trusts you. I say calmly with a kind smile glancing towards Raven. Trusting that she knows what she is doing, and if anything i can learn what Domarus is doing through her when i get to hang out with her.  Mostly just wanting to know what his guild is like. Then anything that could be a plan he tells to those he trusts.

Raven stayed silent and observed carefully.  She was a fast learner, so he'd need to be careful of her as well.  His eyes stayed focused on Hestia however as he had entered a war zone, even if Raven didn't understand that just yet.  Hestia was keeping her cool as well, attempting to take on the same negotiator attitude as well.  Domarus didn't care however, he'd had more practice than her as this was his entire life.  Domarus nodded to her slowly.

"That is understandable.  I appreciate your understanding of the situation yourself as well.  Finding out that someone else has been teaching your sister must be a rather huge shock after all.  I also thank you for not being upset about Raven being in the Sovereign Union either.  Now, the question is where we go from here.  If possible I would like to continue to teach Raven.  She has proven to be an extremely quick learner, and is very talented indeed.  More so than many players I've seen myself.  She said she wants to join the front lines, similar to what you wish to do so I want to ensure she'll be able to last there if she does make it.  I'd like to hear your thoughts about this, and if you had any thoughts or objections with this idea.  If you wish to train her as well, so long as she's fine with it I don't see why we can't do that either, though it would make schedules a bit difficult."

@Hestia

I glance towards Raven and nods my head as i look towards Domarus once more. Well if she wishes to join the frontlines i would be fine with that since i am certain i could take care of her when she makes it towards the frontlines, or any other tank and support duo could take care of her. I know that her dying will be fairly low since i have seen those frontliners for myself, and i am actually participating in the next floor boss myself Domarus. I know she will be safe, and i am fine with you teaching her whatever you want to teach her that could help her survive in this video game. However, at the end of the week i would like for her to spend a day with myself to make sure she isn't spending every single day training like there is no tomorrow. i tell the man with a grin deciding i will take Itzal advice on relaxing, but throw in the bonus of having Raven along with me so i can show her a person that i value above anyone else in this game besides the people within my guild. 

Raven continuing to just observe, and being a bit curious why her big sister would want to take her on days to just relax, but in the end knows it is probably for the best to make sure she doesn't get burned out entirely during her time within this game. Not minding that fact and nodding her head to show she is fine with the idea of spending a day with her sister each week at a minimum.

Domarus' expression was unchanged, but on the inside...  Why was she being so cooperative right now?  What was going on with her?  Was it specifically because Raven was with them right now?  Or was there some other reason?  What changed...  At any rate he should take this with caution.  While she was accepting his proposal he felt there was a double meaning behind all this.  Why be so fine with Raven being a part of his guild instead of wanting to join her own?  Why be so casual about Domarus training her when she herself didn't trust him?  There had to be a second reason to it.  He couldn't reveal that however so he'd need to keep an eye on her.  He tapped his finger twice, waited then tapped another two times.  Rhozarth got the message and Domarus continued to tap normally from that point on to avoid suspicion.  Soon he smiled honestly.

"Well then, sounds to me like all tedious discussion is out of the way.  In that case how about we celebrate your reunion?"  As if on cue, Keres walked in with a plate of refreshments.  Different drinks fruits, crackers and sandwiches.  Domarus shifted to a more relaxed position.

@Hestia

I calmly look towards the man watching him start to tap for whatever reason as i look around the room and sees the dragon and sees that its still relaxed, so i just ignore the tapping for now thinking that he is probably overthinking my kindness about this situation. I keep a grin away from my face as i look him in the eyes knowing that in my eyes i've gotten from this situation what i wanted. A way to make sure my little sister is staying normal to the best of her ability while with Domarus. To allow this man a chance to not be seen as a manipulative man like Joan has requested me to do so. Knowing that she is right and i should give him a chance which i am doing so. Allowing him a chance via my little sister, and if anything i am certain i can take care of and get her back to normal if Domarus turns out to be a manipulative person. I mean it has been  a bit since last we talked that i do remember, but i don't know if reunion is the right word. I mean it hasn't even been a week. I say to Domarus in a joking tone of voice as i look toward Keres as i hear the door open. Smiling a bit at the food selection.

Raven herself smiles rather happily as both of them seem to be doing a lot better then what Domarus had told her. Making her curious if his words actually have any value to them. That if her sister is really some person that would shed a negative light upon the man. Only the first little tone of her words giving any hint of that, but even then it might be possibles she was having a bad day. That or a bit grump she had her time away from catching up with her sister interrupted for a moment. She just ignores that for now, but thinks to herself that she will find a way to see which it is. To see if it is Domarus telling her things that aren't true, or if it actually is her sister who is actually the one in this group being the liar. She can only hope that neither is the case, and it was just some kind of misunderstanding.

Hestia spoke of how it has indeed been a while but that she was unsure if reunion was the right word for it.  Domarus chuckled as he poured them water.
     "
Well you two have been separated for a very long while, and now you're back together again.  Even if it is in this death game it still counts."  He handed them their glasses and prepared his own drink last.  He would have preferred Whiskey but with Raven here it wasn't such a good idea.  He wasn't sure how old she was but he could tell that she was still a little innocent and underaged.  That as well as the fact that Hestia was watching his every move whether she made it seem like that or not, was also a good reason to avoid his preferred beverage today.  He took a drink and placed the glass down.

"Alright then, I'll admit I'm a bit curious as to a few things involving you, and I assume both of you have unspoken questions regarding me.  So how about this?  Why don't we take turns asking each other a question so we know each other better?  You each can ask me one question, and I can ask a question to the two of you, since..  Well you two already know each other quite well do you not?"    He said with a chuckle.

@Hestia

I chuckle as i nod my head in agreement to that knowing it has been waaay to long since i have seen Raven though. A entire two years in fact as i give her a small one armed hug as i take a glass of water and happily drinks it when i feel like doing so. When i hear the opportunity for asking a question i nod my head as i try to think of a question that could be good to ask the man.Thinking of things i want to know, and then things that are appropriate to ask at the moment. In the end i decide to ask something that would make the most sense and be innocent upon its own. So then how have you been training my little sister? In what manner, and with what frequency? i ask Domarus curiously as i look him in the eyes. Like has it only been in the sense of how to fight without getting hurt, and general way to use her weapon of choice or is it also mentally so. i ask him curiously.

Domarus listened to her question and, while he chuckled aloud he was annoyed inwardly.  So this was how she wanted to play eh?  Well he had nothing to hide.  All questions she could possibly ask him were either the truth, or constructed so perfectly with mostly truth and just a little lie that she wouldn't be able to detect it.  This question required no deceit at all, even though it was clear she asked because she didn't trust him.  

"And here I thought we'd leave business and learn about each other?  Though I suppose the way one teaches can be a form of learning about said person.  I started with getting her into shape, she couldn't run one mile without collapsing when we started.  Once she was strong enough and nimble enough, we added more sessions such as how the system of the game worked, gear and skills etc.  I taught her how to use her weapon starting with drills, forms and techniques.  Once she handled the basics I started helping her learn how to move to advanced fighting techniques and took her on trips to show her how I fight.  Once all that was said and done I started taking her out to fight certain monsters on low level floors to catch her up.  And now that she's a higher level, we'll probably start sparring at some point, as facing off against monsters can only get you so far skill wise."

@Hestia

Raven blushes in embarrassment as she glares at you with a embarrassed look. I.. i was not! I could totally handle myself perfectly fine. She says not wanting to face that truth while in front of her sister. Wanting to be viewed like a strong warrior to the one she still looks up to in times of needs and then looks towards Domarus. Well how did you get to where you are today Domarus? Like what pushes you forward in this game of death? she asks the man in a curious manner asking her question now with a innocent look in her eyes. Wanting to find out about her caretaker and what motivates him to do her best to find such motivation in dark times if she gets into such a state herself. She glances towards Rhozarth and grins a bit. And i might want to know how can i get a familiar i want to get one soon. She says excitedly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nod my head at Raven's question with a smile glad that i am able to hear this information myself. Wondering what Domarus' answer will be to how he got to where he is now. Knowing that if he gives a answer that isn't to my satisfaction i will try to dig deeper with a smile on my face. Knowing that i can disguise this all under the guise of asking about the person in trying to get to know them better, but at the risk of having to say personal stuff about myself. I take a long sip of the cold water as i look at Domarus just waiting to hear the answer as i glance around the study realizing this is the place where Domarus would keep everything that would be personal to himself. Which means if he can leave for a bit i can find something if anything about things that the man thinks. I mentally nod to myself knowing i will need to find a excuse to get the man to leave.

Domarus gave a humorous laugh when Raven objected to his words and patted her on the back, not hard though so as not to shake her up too much.  He grinned at her.

"Sure, sure, let's go with that."  When Raven asked her question:  How did he get to where he was (or in other words what was his drive) he chuckled.

"Know what?  Your sister had asked me something similar.  My getting stronger was mainly just level grinding but it was a pain doing it alone so I tried making friends.  Unfortunately every time I've made a friend at all, they just up and vanish at one point.  Even my good friends have disappeared on me.  It seems to be a curse for me in this world, to never have a friend who sticks around for long.  Ah well.  But the reason I fight in this game is to protect the innocent from monsters and players.  And the reason I fight to escape is because I have a goal that needs to be realize.  One that I explained to Hestia and know full well how ludicrous it is.  I'm hoping to remove those in power, the corrupt leaders, and help fix my country.
     "Well then, I've asked a question from each of you, now it's time for me to ask you each a question now isn't it?  Raven, you say you want a familiar correct?  What type of familiar do you want?  What species?  And, why that species?  For you Hestia, I'd like to ask you out of curiosity how you met and joined the guild you're in right now?"  The, Holy Dragon Alliance was it?"

@Hestia

Raven nods her head slowly at hearing your response to her question. Not fully understanding the scope and ambition one must have to think of tanking on all of the world powers that are corrupt in their own manner. To face corruption and slowly change it from the inside out through whatever method that you have on such a thing. Well at least you have a strong drive to motivate you then Domarus. She says happily just saying that to show she understands somewhat, but not fully. Which would be easily seen as the case since Raven has the habit of trying to pick apart statements at this point to understand every point, and make sure she truly understands everything.  When asked about her familiar she nods her head and thinks on that. I would want a fighter familiar Domarus, and i think the species i would want would be something nimble and quick to strike. maybe a cheetah? She says not really knowing what else would work in that manner. her fighting style having had developed into something that matches that description. Moving quick and maneuvering around the field never stopping at once.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just nod my head having heard this already having hoped for more information then just beyond what i already know, but knows at this point searching for more beyond that at the moment might be just a waste of time at the moment. When asked the question i nod my head. I found out about the guild from a flier, and joined up when i talked to the guild leader himself who is Jomei. Who is a frontliner and he answered my questions to a nice enough answer where i felt fine with joining with him. Now i have a group of friends that i can consider like family, and i am willing to die for that family to make sure they can stay safe and progress further. I say calmly avoiding to say the next part of even if it will cost me my life. Not wishing to say that in front of my sister since i know that will only cause more unneeded panic.

Raven was the first to reply, stating how he at least had a strong motivation that could and would drive him.  He chuckled at the reply, thinking about how it was far more complicated that that, and how she couldn't possibly fathom the plotting he'd put into all of this.  He nodded to Raven and fell silent again as she moved on to continue talking.  She explained how she wanted to obtain a fighter familiar and that she wanted it to focus on speed more than anything.  Domarus nodded in understanding, and grinned upon hearing her suggest a cheetah.

"I find it rather intriguing.  I needed a familiar that could match my strength and I got a dragon.  Supposedly the strongest of mythological creatures.  Then there's you who would like to have something with immense speed and have selected the fastest animal known to man.  Quite a coincidence don't you think?"  He chuckled again before turning to Hestia who began to explain how she had joined the guild.  Flyers?  He'd already done that and it seemed that literally nobody looked at them.  Not only that but nobody in his guild was helping him in any way to recruit new players.  It was infuriating and he wouldn't stand for it.  Did he have to do all the d**n work himself?  Outwardly he held a calm expression with a smile on his face as he nodded.

"That's fairly straightforward.  I'm glad to hear that you have a guild you can call family.  Unfortunately nobody seems to care about joining my guild, and what members I do have don't seem interested in making the guild grow...  That and the only other members in the guild is either Keres, or are never active anymore...  But enough about that, what are your next questions about me?"

@Hestia

She nods with a smile and grins thinking of the perfect combination she can think of. If she wants something fast she would pick a cheetah, but at the same time what is faster then lightning also. She grins at the little plan within her mind knowing what her familiar is going to end up being at some point. A creature made of lightning that takes the form of a cheetah, or a cheetah that can control lightning and electricity in general. to be able to move faster and have greater offensive capability. She smile and decides to ask a question first this time as she looks towards her mentor figure. So then Domarus how did you meet Keres? She asks curiously towards the man wondering how he met this companion that seems fine with being by his side at every moment of everyday. Finding such devotion rather curious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look towards Domarus with a calm nod of my head as i proceed to ask my own question after you answer Raven's. What is your favorite trinket that you have made that you still have around in the shop? If you still have it around why not get it since i am sure that if it can be considered your masterpiece of sorts that it has to have some excellent quality to it. I ask the man in a mixture of wanting to try and find something that would be his personal words, and from the fact if Domarus actually has something that could count as something he has crafted that he feels pride towards making. Knowing i don't have such a thing yet besides the instrumentals to one of my songs that i have within my inventory. Knowing that having such things saved is the first step to mass producing them if people end up liking my performance whenever i do a concert.