[PP-F3] The Minotaurs, the Rivals, and the Pendant <<Search for the Hoya>>

Vigilon seemed to be confused as to where his rival, Ind0minus, found such players for his Guild. Vigilon explained the whole "Frenemy" thing to Krysta. Basically it meant that they treated each other as both friends and enemies, but never too far to kill one another. "Well, at least that's far better than actual enemies who would always be at each other's throats..." Vigilon suggested that they stay together until Krysta's HP fully regenerates. "I should be fine pretty soon, there's no need to worry!" If they were to encounter that duo of players from the Guild Vigilon's rival lead, there would most likely be a fight. Thus, Krysta would need to keep her guard up, and not let it down. The monsters that roamed this area were gone now, but surely, there were still those two players that could easily become another obstacle, making it harder to retrieve the pendant...

@Vigilon

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Heh, it sure is." Vigilon really could count on Krysta to stay positive about such things. She even said that she should be fine soon, and that there was no need to worry. He would stay near her for just a bit longer, to make sure nothing bad happened. Meanwhile, two players were to split up again soon, but they decided to wait a bit first. "This won't take much longer, We seem to be getting deeper within the maze." "But...if we are getting deeper into the maze, don't you think we have a higher risk of getting lost?" "Heh, not to worry. Even if we retrieve the pendant, but have no direction to return, I have two crystals we could use." "Ah, such a splendid plan! By the way...why would that girl be unwilling to take this task with us? Did she want the pendant for herself? ...Or is she at all affiliated with Vigilon, but she hasn't reached him yet?" "Pfft, like that would ever...no, wait...it all makes sense now! Krysta is affiliated with Vigilon, and is probably after the pendant as we speak! If we ever encounter her, XOXXie, I'll leave discouraging her to you." "It would be my pleasure..."

@Krysta

Vigilon also seemed glad to know that it wasn't a full-blown enmity. "I've been wondering...these people you've met back in the real world...what were they like that brought you to have minor issues with them?" Perhaps if Krysta knew the reasons why Vigilon had a rival and a frenemy, she might understand it better. Either way, there was a pendant to obtain, before other players could have a chance to take the chance away. She had to retrieve the pendant soon, and hopefully they would be able to, and show it to Mitria. She began to wonder what this pendant might look like, and what the possible reactions from Mitria could be. She wondered what would happen, other than a fight, should those two players happen to show up, or worse, show up at the room the pendant would be. "I sure hope we can find the pendant soon. I'd hate to fail this quest, after all we've been through so far."

@Vigilon

It wouldn't be long before they found the pendant now, but there would be still one more roadblock to overcome or survive before reaching the pendant. "If you feel that you're ready, if you're still willing to try and cover more ground, you can go on ahead, and I'll take a different route to try and find the pendant." Whatever the answer would be, he would continue on the path, thinking about what this pendant might look like, eventually coming to a T-intersection in the maze, and turning right. Meanwhile, on the other side of the maze, two players were prepared to split up again also. "I believe we should split up again. If we cover more ground, there may still be risk of encountering either player, but there will also be a better chance of finding the pendant. We should message one another when the pendant is found." "I understand. No need to worry or anything, I get that. I'll be off now, wish me luck!"

@Krysta

This pendant would eventually be found, that was certain. What was uncertain was who would be the one to retrieve it. Would Krysta and Vigilon be able to complete their task, or will the prize be pilfered by those two other players? Vigilon said that if Krysta felt ready to split up again, that she could go on ahead, and that he would try to take a different route to try and locate the pendant. "I'll be sure to let you know if I find the pendant, or if something happens." She walked along with Vigilon until they came up to a T-intersection. Since Vigilon had gone right, Krysta would be going left. Krysta wasn't going to just walk around in this maze idly and fail this task. There were multiple reasons to keep going. Krysta was interested in the pendant, she needed to retrieve it and show it to Mitria, she had already dealt with the dangers within the maze...there was no way there would be any turning back...

@Vigilon

Vigilon continued in the path he was going, and he stopped when he heard footsteps that were not his own. He continued to hear footsteps, and from the left of an intersection he was coming to, Venorim appeared in his vision. "Crap..." Venorim was looking around to try and choose a direction to go, but other thoughts trumped over that upon spotting Vigilon. He drew out his weapon, and accessed his menu. "I don't think I'll allow you to further get in the way, Vigilon. Prepare yourself!" Vigilon saw a duel challenge notification pop up on his menu. "Yup, saw that one coming." Meanwhile, another player was heading in Krysta's direction. "The pendant simply has to be somewhere. Couldn't there just be something that might help like something on the walls other than torches to signify you're getting close?" XOXXie stopped when she saw that she and Krysta were unintentionally heading towards one another. "Oh, it's you."

Venorim has challenged Vigilon to a duel!

@Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

At some point, the pendant would be found, but the question was always who would retrieve it. She hoped Vigilon would be alright throughout the rest of the trip, and that they could retrieve the pendant and be able to return to the safe zone with little worry, and show the pendant to Mitria. However, it seemed that such a moment wouldn't just come to them easily, for someone seemed to be headed in Krysta's direction. She stopped, and the other player followed. It was the pink haired one. She took notice of Krysta in a not entirely friendly manner, and this caused Krysta to become slightly worried. However, she remembered that it was the green haired one that she was told would be one to start a fight. So she would attempt to get out of the situation peacefully. "Oh... Since this is an intersection, why don't we just take the choice of left or right and see who fortune favors?"

@Vigilon

Vigilon was glad that he at least didn't have to deal with a fight that was without his consent. He pressed accept, and set the conditions for half loss. "We'll see how this goes, pal." He drew his sword, and the timer for until the duel would start was ticking. "Alright, 'apprentice samurai', let's see what you've got. Have you any brains or brawn, or are you just all talk?" Meanwhile, Krysta would be in for a situation that would be worse than anticipated. Upon krysta's suggestion, XOXXie scoffed. "Pah! You think I'd fall for that one, Blondie? Besides, I've managed to figure you out, whatever cover you had, it's been blown. You're working with Vigilon, correct? Yes, that boy with those daring red eyes... Ah, excuse me of my manners, I'm XOXXie, the katana wielding charmer who's beauty rivals the divine! I admit, I hate having to fight men, for it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to do so...but I have no qualms in fighting against women!" She then sent a duel challenge to Krysta, and drew out her weapon.

Vigilon has accepted the challenge

Set Victory conditions to half-loss

(Vigilon)ID# 99277 LD: 20

(Venorim)ID# 99278 LD: 16

Vigilon has won the initiative roll, and will be going first.

Turns Left: 15

Vigilon: HP 420/420, EN 47/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed (0/210 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Venorim: HP 300/300, EN 35/35 | 7 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC (0/150 HP depleted)

XOXXie has challenged @Krysta to a duel!

Edited by Vigilon

(OOC: Oh, brother, one of these kinds of people...)

Clearly, the player wasn't interested in either just going in different directions, each with an equal chance at finding the pendant. In fact, she was more interested in starting a fight! Krysta could already tell there was something up the moment the woman had called her Blondie. "Just what is all this about? Of course I'm working with Vigilon! How could I not? I couldn't just betray my boyfriend and join you instead! That would be wrong!" Yolviinsil growled softly. The pink haired player introduced herself as XOXXie, and spoke of preferring to fight women other than men. Just what was with her? What was her deal? "W-what are you talking about!? Can you be more clear on this? I don't understand, what is all this about?" She still accepted the duel, and she set the victory conditions to half-loss, but she had no clue as to why XOXXie was behaving this way. She drew her rapier. "Despite not having the knowledge of your motive for fighting, I will stand my ground against your assault!"

@Vigilon

Krysta has accepted the challenge

Set victory conditions to half-loss

ID# 99290 LD: 12

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 30/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP ??/??, EN ??/?? | ?? DMG | ??? (0/?? HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta

Things were getting heated now. Vigilon rushed for Venorim, with all due haste. He rushed for his opponent. He called out to Veriost, "Ice Blade!" The small white frost dragon breathed frost breath on Vigilon's sword, coating it in a sharp layer of ice. Vigilon attacked with Horizontal Square, stunning Venorim, and thus preventing his first attack. "How's that for a first impression?" Meanwhile, the timer was nearing the point in which the duel would start. Krysta had asked XOXXie why she was doing all this, and had also revealed her relationship with Vigilon in the process. "So this is the boy's girlfriend...now I have every possible reason to fight her, now that my suspicions are confirmed!" She took an elegant, refined battle stance, despite that Krysta could see the hatred in her eyes. "You ask me why I'm doing all of this? First off, the pendant, duh! Second, YOU! Seriously, your looks, your pretty face, your overall cute appearance...you're so cute, you're disgusting! You blondes sure know how to make a woman jealous!"

@Krysta

Vigilon's Fight:

Spoiler

(Vigilon)ID# 99291 BD: 6+1=7(hit)

(Venorim)ID# [Stun refrains Venorim from taking action]

Horizontal Square- 6x4-9=15

Turns Left: 14

Vigilon: HP 420/420, EN 40/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed (0/210 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Venorim: HP 285/300, EN 35/35 | 7 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC (15/150 HP depleted) {Stunned}

Krysta's Fight:

Spoiler

(XOXXie)ID# 99292 LD: 13

XOXXie has won the initiative roll, and shall be going first.

Turns left: 15

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 28/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Vigilon

It seemed that things were going more in the direction of downhill than Krysta had thought. They really were going to fight over a pendant. Krysta had expected this to happen from the green haired player, not XOXXie here. And yet, here she was, looking ready for blood, too. XOXXie seemed rather blunt on her motives for fighting Krysta. Jealousy? Perhaps, but it seemed like something else to Krysta. "Envy is your motive? What a horrible, beastly reason to fight someone!" Once again, her cousin's choice of words had blended with her own. Then again, the words were refined, but never too fancy. She'd never fully gotten any accent from Leif's speech, however. Either way, Krysta wasn't at all happy with the motive that XOXXie had. She wasn't just jealous, that was clear. She was envious; she wanted what Krysta had. After all, it was easy to despise what one couldn't get. She took her battle stance, and was ready to fight.

@Vigilon

Opponent:

Edited by Krysta

Vigilon decided that he would take his chance to strike Venorim again before he was able to get back up again. He rushed for Venorim, and attacked with Vertical Arc, inflicting bleed in the process. "Try and come at me now, 'apprentice samurai'!" Venorim rushed to attack, but no only did Vigilon sidestep the attack, he also tripped his opponent over as well. "Augh! Nrrrggghh, that was dirty!" If there was anything that was true, monsters never did anything but do these 'dirty tricks'. "Even in a duel, there's nothing dirty in a fight. Monsters are proof of that." Meanwhile, XOXXie had already had enough of Krysta. "*sigh*, Your words are beginning to bore me, little princess. Besides, I really wonder, what kind of reckless nerve would have you accuse me of such a thing?" The word "Fight!" appeared in the air between the two players, and XOXXie rushed in to attack, but her next problem was, that she hadn't noticed the root until it caught her foot, resulting in her falling down instead of a successful attack.

@Krysta

Vigilon's Fight:

Spoiler

(Vigilon)ID# 99346 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

(Venorim)ID#  99347 BD: 1(Crit. Miss)

Vertical Arc- 8x4-9=23

Bleed Damage: Venorim takes 12 DMG

Turns Left: 13

Vigilon: HP 420/420, EN 37/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed (0/210 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Venorim: HP 250/300, EN 33/35 | 7 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC (50/150 HP depleted) Bleed: 1 Turn, 12 DMG [Stun Immunity: 2 Turns]

Krysta's Fight:

Spoiler

(XOXXie)ID# 99293 BD: 1(Crit. Miss)

Turns left: 15

Opponent:

Edited by Vigilon

Figures that there would be denial, it was actually expected. It also figures that there was someone else who had called her a princess. It seemed that all of Aincrad seemed to think that she at least acted like some sort of princess. Krysta sighed, and the word "Fight!" appeared between them. XOXXie rushed in to attack, only for that very attack to be foiled by a root that caught her foot. This was her chance to strike! She readied her weapon to attack, and she attempted to attack with the Sword Art known as Crucifixion. Problem was, she had failed to strike her target. Either she had just somehow missed, or her attack was deflected. Either way, she would then turn around, and prepare herself to either block or avoid XOXXie's next attack. She had to win this fight, so that she could reach the mystical pendant, the Hoya of Minos, and retrieve it before the other players could.

@Vigilon

ID# 99383 BD: 3(Miss)

Turns left: 14

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 28/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 26/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta

Venorim growled as he got back up. It didn't exactly take very long for this guy to get pissed off. "Such arrogant insolence you have, boy. Don't think that you'll get away with that trick..." Vigilon's expression remained unchanged. He yawned and said, "Looks like you need to work on more than just your defensive and evasive strategy. Your speech could use a little sharpening, too. 'Cause, frankly, you suck at intimidating...either that, or I'm just too steeled for your words to get to me! Come on! Prove to me that you're no novice!" With that, Vigilon would make his next attempt to attack. Venorim jumped to the side and avoided Vigilon's attack, then dealt a fair amount of damage using the Gen Getsu Sword Art. Now this was starting to be challenging. Meanwhile, XOXXie got her foot out of the root in time to avoid Krysta's attack. "Ah ha ha, good try, but you'll need to be a bit faster if you want to strike me." She attempted to attack Krysta, but her weapon was blocked, resulting in the two players being in lock with their blades. "You can't win this, princess! Prepare to feel the bitter taste of defeat, and you might want to get used to it!"

@Krysta

Vigilon's Fight:

Spoiler

(Vigilon)ID# 99384 BD: 2+1=3(Miss)

(Venorim)ID# 99385 BD: 9(Critical! +1 Base DMG)

Gen Getsu- 9x6-9=45

Turns Left: 12

Vigilon: HP 375/420, EN 36/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed (45/210 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Venorim: HP 238/300, EN 28/35 | 7 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC (62/150 HP depleted) [Stun Immunity: 1 Turn]

Krysta's Fight:

Spoiler

(XOXXie)ID# 99386 BD: 4+1=5(Miss)

Turns left: 14

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 28/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 25/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Vigilon

The two players had their blades locked. XOXXie was hoping to discourage Krysta, but to no avail. "Your envious behavior and actions shall be swiftly quelled! It is you who shall feel the sting of defeat!" Krysta tried to release the lock in a manner that would leave XOXXie out of balance, and was hoping to strike while her opponent would try to regain balance. Unfortunately, what happened instead was Krysta ended up having an imbalance issue. She regained her balance quickly, but she would have to react swiftly if she was going to avoid her opponent's next attack. "There's no reason for me to back out of this fight. I have to retrieve that pendant! I can't let this envious woman have her way, at least without learning of contentment, first!" She would acquire the mystical pendant, and surely, Mitria would be able to take a look at it, too.

@Vigilon

ID# 99399 BD: 4(Miss)

(OOC: Oh, no, not this again...)

Turns left: 13

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 27/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 25/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: twice...in the same thread...the BD better start getting it's act together, or there will be consequences for it... Oh, who am I kidding? I can't intimidate an algorithm! We're left at the mercy of dice cruelty!)

"Hmph, how was that? Your recklessness tells me that in time, we will see who the novice really is." Vigilon scoffed. "Tough talk for a guy who's getting closer and closer to defeat! I admire your effort, but you're not exactly in your league here." He would prove his point by attacking with the Sword Art known as Horizontal Square, dealing some decent damage, and inflicting bleed in the process. Vigilon realized that he attacked too early, for he intended to stun Venorim again, but his opponent was not stunned. Venorim glared at Vigilon, and retaliated by using the Sword Art known as Gen Getsu. Vigilon looked at his opponent's HP, then to his own. He was winning so far. It wouldn't be long before he'd be out of this mess, that's for sure. Meanwhile, XOXXie was already getting tired of Krysta telling her that the issue was envy. "*sigh*, Spoken like one of those 'noble heroes'. What are you, some cliché 'Fighter of Justice'?" Krysta attempted to attack, but almost completely lost her balance. XOXXie found this as an opportunity to strike, but when she moved to strike, Krysta had moved out of the way. "Agh, hold still!"

@Krysta

Vigilon's Fight:

Spoiler

(Vigilon)ID# 99459 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG), CD: 12(Recovered 2 Energy)

(Venorim)ID# 99460 BD: 8+1-1=8(Hit)

Horizontal Square- 7x4-9=19

Gen Getsu- 7x6-9=33

Turns Left: 11

Vigilon: HP 342/420, EN 32/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed (78/210 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Venorim: HP 207/300, EN 23/35 | 7 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC (93/150 HP depleted) Bleed: 1 Turn, 12 DMG

Krysta's Fight:

Spoiler

(XOXXie)ID# 99461 BD: 2(Miss)

Turns left: 13

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 27/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 24/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Vigilon

XOXXie made a rather rude remark on her style of speech, and called her cliché. Now that was an insult. Krysta's face began to color with red, her eyes began to flare up with anguish. "Cliché!? Hmph, the very thought! Do you know what's really cliché? Fighting over a piece of jewelry and some jealousy! So someone's already taken, so what? Besides, is there anyone around you that would have given you valid reason to seek out the pendant? Someone I know has been hoping to see it, and that is my primary motive for the search! What are your motives, hm?" Krysta took a justified battle stance, and she readied herself to attack. She rushed for her opponent, but all that happened were two blocked strikes, and the third ended in lock. Krysta's eyes, now glaring directly into XOXXie's, were clearly getting closer and closer to the point where they would be ablaze.

@Vigilon

ID# 99477 BD: 5(Miss)

Turns left: 12

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 26/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 24/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta

Well, looks like Vigilon would just have to keep going. Either way, he was currently winning. He would ready his sword to attack again. He really wanted to get this over with now, since the longer they fought, he believed that the other player would be closer to closing in on the pendant. He struck Venorim with the Sword Art known as Vertical Arc, dealing a good amount of damage, and refreshing bleed. He was almost down now. Venorim managed to retaliate with the Gen Getsu Sword Art, but if things continued going in this direction, it wouldn't matter... "Heh, just one or two more well placed attacks should have you done in!" "Nrrgh...We'll see about that..." Meanwhile, XOXXie and Krysta were now in a really heated fight. Krysta's response was reactive and strong, full of emotion. When XOXXie was able to see the fires begin to burn within Krysta's eyes, she chuckled. "Well now, seems like you've got a fire burning! Why don't I just do you a favor...AND SNUFF IT OUT!!" She attempted to attack as well, but it only returned to yet another lock.

@Krysta

Vigilon's Fight:

Spoiler

(Vigilon)ID# 99742 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG), CD: 11(Recovered 2 Energy)

(Venorim)ID# 99743 BD: 8(Hit)

Vertical Arc- 8x4-9=23

Gen Getsu- 7x6-9=33

Turns Left: 10

Vigilon: HP 309/420, EN 30/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed (111/210 HP depleted)

Opponent:

Venorim: HP 172/300, EN 17/35 | 7 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC (128/150 HP depleted) Bleed: 1 Turn, 12 DMG

Krysta's Fight:

Spoiler

(XOXXie)ID# 99761 BD: 4=1=5(Miss)

Turns left: 12

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 26/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 23/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Vigilon

XOXXie didn't answer Krysta's question. Instead, while the two players had their blades in lock, XOXXie noticed the fires beginning to burn within Krysta's eyes. She then remarked about snuffing it out. "First, you didn't answer my question. Second, I take that as a threat, and your threat shall have a response in which the truly justified can wield; I will defeat you, and quash your assault! You will not win this battle, as long as I have breath! Even if you were to somehow win this duel, I WILL find the pendant!" Krysta broke the lock, but her next attempt to attack was avoided. From how things were going, this would end in a draw. Hopefully, she would find out how she could be able to strike her opponent, and still be able to avoid and block her opponent's attacks. She would find the pendant, victory in the duel was merely optional. Of course, XOXXie did need to be taught a lesson.

@Vigilon

ID# 99810 BD: 5(Miss)

Turns left: 11

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 25/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (0/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 23/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: Freaking....please tell me that the duel between Krysta and XOXXie isn't going to actually take 30 posts to do...)

It wouldn't be long before this darn duel would be over. Just one good hit should do it. Vigilon rushed for his opponent with all due haste. He called out to Veriost, "Ice Blade!" and the small white frost dragon would coat the sword in a sharp layer of ice. He attacked Venorim using the Sword Art known as Vertical Arc. The fight was almost over. Venorim then retaliated using the Sword Art Gen Getsu. However, after his attack, the bleed status ailment that Vigilon had previously afflicted on him dropped his HP to the yellow. A notification appeared between the two players, declaring Vigilon's victory. "...What? No, i-impossible! Just...just what level are you?" "Twenty one." Meanwhile, XOXXie's words were taken with hostility. "Oh will you now? Time will tell, eventually. It's time we kick things up a notch if that's the case." When Krysta broke the lock, XOXXie managed to jump out of the way, and attack using the Sword Art known as Gen Getsu. XOXXie had managed to deal the first blow in the duel, and so the actual fight had begun...

(OOC: Don't miss, @Krysta, don't miss!!)

Vigilon's Fight:

Spoiler

(Vigilon)ID# 99944 BD: 7+1=8(Hit), CD: 12(Recovered 2 Energy)

(Venorim)ID# 99945 BD: 6+1-1=6(Hit)

Vertical Arc- 6x4-9=15

Gen Getsu- 7x6-9=33

[Duel Ended!]

Vigilon: HP 276/420, EN 29/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed (144/210 HP depleted) VICTORY

Opponent:

Venorim: HP 145/300, EN 12/35 | 7 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC (155/150 HP depleted) DEFEAT

Krysta's Fight:

Spoiler

(XOXXie)ID# 99946 BD: 8+1=9(Hit)

Gen Getsu- 7x6-18=24

Turns left: 11

Krysta: HP 276/300, EN 25/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT (24/150 HP depleted)

Opponent:

XOXXie: HP 280/280, EN 18/28 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC (0/140 HP depleted)

Edited by Vigilon