[PP-F3] The Minotaurs, the Rivals, and the Pendant <<Search for the Hoya>>

ID: 101235
CD: 2
<<Recovery>> Not Activated
<<Regen>> Activated
<<Sharpness>> Activated

This turn, Kasier would go ahead and give the damage boost to the DPS. The amount of damage that is added to him is dependent entirely on the tier that he is currently in. If he is of tier two or higher, the boost would be significant. Honestly, Kasier was surprised that the blonde girl was able to deal quite a bit of damage. She had expected her to be a beginner healer because of the first aid that she possesses, but the girl actually packed quite a bit of damage, which Kasier could not tell from seeing her frame. She seemed like she was designed for healing, but that was not the case apparently. Most people get one class done before they start another role, but this girl seemed to be going for both support or DPS from what Kasier could tell, but it would be a difficult task doing that - jack of all trades, master of none, is what Kasier would call someone who has two roles, but has yet to finish one in particular. Kasier gave the guy a little bit of a damage boost, hoping that he can put it to good use.

HP LIST

[2] Vigilon: 337/420 | EN: 28/47 [+1 Base Damage: 2/2]
[1] Krysta: 300/300 | EN: 12/30
[6] Kasier: 820/820 | EN: 56/82  [Regen: 2/3] [Sharpness CD: 1/1]

Mimic: 120/210 | DMG: 63 [Paralysis: 1/1] [Stun Immunity: 1/2]

@Vigilon

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vigilon chuckled when the mimic fell to the ground, helpless. The tables were as turned as they could be. It stood no chance at the rate things were going. Krysta dealt an attack that dealt more damage than Vigilon had previously. Was it a critical hit, or did Krysta have a better damage output? Either way, Vigilon would need to step up his game, 'cause how could he protect her if he couldn't dish out the damage he needed to deal? The player that saved their lives gave Vigilon a minor damage boost, and thus he would be able to deal a bit more damage for a short time. ...So what was he standing around for? He had to take this opportunity to strike, especially since the Mimic was paralyzed! He struck the mimic using the Sword Art known as Vertical Arc, dropping the mimic's HP to yellow. The mimic started moving again, slowly. The paralysis must have just worn off, but maybe it could be stunned again...

@Krysta

[Paralysis refrains Mimic from taking action]

ID# 101240 BD: 8+1=9(Hit), CD: 8(Recovered an additional 2 Energy)

Vertical Arc- 7x4=28

[3] Vigilon: HP 337/420, EN 27/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed | Sharpness: +1 Base DMG(2/2)

[1] Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 12/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[6] Kasier: HP 820/820, EN 56/82

Enemies:

Mimic: HP 92/210, 63 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

Krysta waited as the assisting player increased Vigilon's damage for a short time, and Vigilon attacked the mimic, bringing the monster's HP to yellow. It wouldn't be long before the creature would be defeated. Laida continued to watch the fight from a distance, waiting for the battle to end. Krysta turned her attention back to the mimic, for it was her turn to strike, and it had began to move again, showing that paralysis had worn off. She readied her weapon, and waited for the moment the Mimic would least expect her attack. She attacked using the Sword Art known as Crucifixion, dealing a critical hit hard enough to drop the monster's HP to the red. Wow, with the given situation, the mimic didn't stand a chance. This fight had gone from seemingly grim, to no risk whatsoever. It was too easy at this point, and it was only a matter of time before the players defeated the monster.

@Kasier

ID# 101242 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

Crucifixion: 9x6=54

[3] Vigilon: HP 337/420, EN 27/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed | Sharpness: +1 Base DMG[2/2]

[3] Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 7/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[6] Kasier: HP 820/820, EN 56/82

Enemies:

Mimic: HP 32/210, 63 DMG

Edited by Krysta

ID: 101243
CD: 3
<<Recovery>> Not Activated
<<First Aid>> Activated

Kasier now had fully secured the situation, and she had made sure that no one would die at this point. Now, her job was complete - she had the hate, and the health of the players were completely fine. Kasier sighed, smiling as she watched the Mimic shiver when it tried to attack, and she could almost see jolts of electricity that had occurred as a result of its paralysis. Kasier knew that she was imagining it, but it made sense that the paralysis was caused by some sort of electricity that was conducted from her shield and transferred into the body of the Mimic. Now that she had nothing to do, Kasier figured that it wouldn't make sense for her to attack the mob due to the one damage that she possesses through her vanity weapon that she isn't even holding right now. She would simply spend the turn healing Vigilon through first aid to try and get his health up a bit more.

@Vigilon

HP LIST

[3] Vigilon: 420/420 | EN: 27/47 [+1 Base Damage: 1/2] (84 FA + 16 LM = 100 HP)
[3] Krysta: 300/300 | EN: 7/30
[6] Kasier: 820/820 | EN: 52/82  [Regen: 1/3] [Sharpness CD: 0/1]

Mimic: 32/210 | DMG: 63 [Paralysis: 0/1] [Stun Immunity: 0/2]

The mimic got back up again, and it turned to the player that had gotten it's attention twice, just to be hit by Krysta's full force attack, which had come from the side. The mimic was equally ticked off at Krysta and Vigilon, but the tank's challenge was of a higher priority. It snarled at Krysta, then turned it's attention back to the tank, while Vigilon was readying himself to stun it from behind. Vigilon ended up moving too soon. He rushed for the mimic, but his left foot got caught under a root, and as he struggled(and failed) to keep his balance, he leaned forward, then backward, causing his right foot, which was under the mimic at this point, since it was distracted with snarling at the tank before it was going to attack, to go straight up, hurling the mimic four feet in the air. Vigilon fell on his back, and the mimic landed two feet behind his head. The mimic growled at Vigilon. "Hey now, it's not my fault you're too slow to act. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you must like to hear yourself snarl."

@Krysta

ID# 101249 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!), MD: 3(Miss)

[3] Vigilon: HP 420/420, EN 26/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed

[3] Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 7/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[6] Kasier: HP 820/820, EN 52/82

Enemies:

Edited by Vigilon

Laida had finished getting back up, and the battle would probably be over by the time she would get over there, so she decided to just continue watching the fight. They weren't in any danger anymore, after all. Krysta took a justified battle stance as the mimic snarled at her in annoyance. "What? Did you really think I would stand by and watch? Never! I won't leave you be as long as you're against us!" Which would basically be until the end of the fight, for it would be dead then. Krysta was going to attack it again while it's attention was turned to the assisting player, but she stopped moving towards the mimic when she realized Vigilon had the same idea. Vigilon then had a stumble, accidentally hurling the mimic into the air in the process. The mimic landed pretty close to Vigilon's head, so Krysta headed over to him, just in case the mimic got any ideas.

@Kasier

ID# 101252 BD: 4(Miss)

[3] Vigilon: HP 420/420, EN 26/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed

[3] Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 6/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[6] Kasier: HP 820/820, EN 52/82

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

ID: 101274
CD: 8
<<Recovery>> Activated
<<Sharpness>> Activated

Kasier had already noticed that the girl seemed to do more damage than the guy, but according to the status that she was keeping track of the two players, it was apparent that the blonde female player was actually running out of energy. Kasier had the skill energize, but she didn't like to use it because it seemed to be useless to her. Instead, Kasier would rather keep on boosting the damage of the player who had more energy and can use that energy to inflict some damage on the Mimic, so the battle would end faster. Kasier sighed, opening her menu and activating the <<sharpness>> skill to boost the damage output of one of the players. Other than that, she kept a close eye on the condition of the hate on each player, realizing that she was still safely ahead in terms of hate, and she would not have to use it any time soon. Kasier smiled. She had managed to save someone today, which she was very happy about.

[3] Vigilon: 420/420 | EN: 26/47 [+1 Base Damage: 2/2]
[3] Krysta: 300/300 | EN: 6/30
[6] Kasier: 820/820 | EN: 44/82 [Sharpness CD: 1/1]

Mimic: 32/210 | DMG: 63

@Vigilon

Vigilon saw that Krysta came over to make sure nothing happened to him. He got up, and the tank activated Sharpness again, temporarily boosting Vigilon's damage. While he had this chance to do so, he might as well make his attempt to finish off the monster. The mimic had gotten back up as well. It seemed aggravated at Vigilon's words, but didn't seem to have any more hate from that. It turned it's attention back to the tank, and Vigilon was ready to try plan B in terms of stunning this thing. The mimic lunged towards the tank, but that didn't seem to go well for it. Not only did it's attack fail to deal damage, but Vigilon came and stunned it, too. Victory in this fight was just around the corner, and it shouldn't take too much to finish it off now. Heck, even a simple attack from Krysta could possibly finish it off.

@Krysta

ID# 101275 BD: 7+1=8(Hit), MD: 5(Miss)

Horizontal Square- 7x4=28

[4] Vigilon: HP 420/420, EN 20/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed | Sharpness: +1 Base DMG(2/2)

[3] Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 6/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[6] Kasier: HP 820/820, EN 44/82

Enemies:

Mimic: HP 4/210, 63 DMG {Stunned}

Edited by Vigilon

The battle was to be won. It was only a matter of time now. Krysta watched as Vigilon got up, and the assisting player activated Sharpness, temporarily boosting Vigilon's damage. While the mimic failed to deal any damage, Vigilon managed to stop the mimic in it's tracks afterward. Only one thing left to do now... She readied her weapon, and she rushed in to leap towards the mimic and thrust her weapon down into it; a fatal blow. The mimic's HP depleted to zero, and it shattered. It was over. It was finally over. Hopefully, this would be the last of the trip's battles and conflicts... She put her rapier away, and turned to the assisting player. "Thank you so much for helping us out in our time of need. I was worried that one of us wasn't going to make it..." She almost trailed off there, for she couldn't bear the thought of losing Vigilon. "I am Krysta."

@Kasier

ID# 101276 BD: 6(Hit)

[4] Vigilon: HP 420/420, EN 20/47 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Bleed | Sharpness: +1 Base DMG(1/2)

[4] Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 6/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[6] Kasier: HP 820/820, EN 44/82

Enemies:

Mimic: HP 0/210, 63 DMG {Stunned}

Edited by Krysta

Kasier smiled as the two players finally managed to finish off the Mimic with her assistance. She normally wouldn't help out players when she sees them, because it's not her business to do so. From this group, however, Kasier could tell that they were struggling and tired from previous combat, so she was sure that helping them would not arouse complaint from anyof the players in the party. From her observations, Kasier could only see two players that were actually active during the combat... the other one did not wish to participate, or something like that, because she didn't attempt a single attack. Perhaps she was low, Kasier thought, shrugging. It didn't matter though... All of the players had survived, and they can all be potential front liners in the future. Who knows? Maybe Kasier had managed to save the life of a hero that will potentially participate in the saving of the prisoners of Aincrad?

"No problem. I just saw that you guys were struggling a bit there. My name is Kasier of the Celestial Ascendants. Don't hesitate to contact me if you guys are in danger again. I'd suggest that you two go rest and heal up a bit before fighting again," Kasier concluded, "For now, though, I will have to leave. Stay safe out there." Kasier finished, making a serious face... the same face that she always put up in the public... the same face that would let people know she means business even if she's just a healer and a tank who can't deal damage to anyone. 

Kasier leaves the thread

@Vigilon

Krysta made a well-delivered fatal blow on the mimic, finishing the fight. It was over. It was finally over! Vigilon would need to step up his game in regards to his damage output, or he would always have trouble with mobs like these! He turned to the tank. "Phew...thanks! You really saved our bacon there!" The tank introduced herself as Kasier of the Celestial Ascendants. Celestial Ascendants...where had he heard that name before? Did he hear of it? With a serious expression that meant business, Kasier said that she had to leave, and for Krysta and Vigilon to stay safe. Vigilon looked back to the open chest that the mimic had hidden within. As he walked towards it, he recalled to himself all of the day's chaos. "First, I got chased into a forest, then there was the maze, with that annoying Minotaur that was a problem for Jewel, then we had separate run-ins with Venorim and XOXXie, and when we finally found the pendant, we got chased out of the forest, then there was that Griffin encounter, and then...of all the dirty rotten, black cursed luck!!" He kicked away the chest, and it shattered when it landed back on the ground. He inhaled and exhaled. "That REALLY feels good to get it off my chest...sorry for the outburst." He said, in case the two other players heard his little "rant".

@Krysta

The assisting player said it was no problem, then she introduced herself as Kasier. She suggested that Krysta and Vigilon not hesitate to contact her again should they end up in another dangerous situation, and that they should rest before getting into any more fights. She then said that she had to leave, and so she did. Vigilon recalled every conflict that had happened so far, and that reminded Krysta of what needed to be done next. They had to return to the safe zone, and show the pendant to Mitria! Laida came over to the two players. "Well, judging from what Vigilon said, you've had more than enough problems for a day. Maybe you two should consider taking a day or two off. I'll go ahead and see you two to the safe zone. Sorry I wasn't able to help you during the mimic fight..." Krysta nodded her head. "It'll be getting dark soon, we should return to the safe zone before the sun goes down."

@Vigilon

"I'll say. I'm actually considering that... Hey, no worries, sometimes, crap happens, and what can you do?" He pulled up his messenger, for there was one last thing to do today regarding the appearance of the Platinum Force.

To: Ind0minus

So, after getting chased by Venorim, going through the maze, dealing with having to fight Venorim in a half loss duel, the fact that XOXXie challenged Krysta to a duel, and even considered killing her for a short while, then after finding the pendant, Venorim tried to steal the pendant from Krysta...well, in short, I scored, but we'll have to have a discussion over where you find these people...

-Vigilon

He sent the message, and he decided, why not look for ore as they made their way to the safe zone? materials were materials, after all. He saw a chunk of ore half buried in the ground, and with some minor difficulty, he managed to pull it out, and stash it in his inventory.

ID# 101331 LD: 19+1=20(+1 T1 Mat)

@Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

Laida made a chuckle close to a giggle at Vigilon's words. "Well, at any rate, what matters is that you two live to fight another day. You also handle yourselves quite well. I'm sure you'd do well in a guild..." Krysta had something to say on that subject. "Oh, well, Vigilon was thinking about starting one, and I've chosen to be one of the founding members. We are considering naming our guild the Rising Dragons." "O-oh. Um, well, good for you! To be honest, I was actually hoping you could consider joining the Crystal Crusaders...well, you know what some people say, 'every man for his trade.'" Krysta thought about the words Laida said as she walked towards the safe zone, keeping an eye out for anything...just in case. There didn't seem to be anything around that was worth looking for. "Well, it's actually been a bit of a while since we'd wanted to start a guild, but we haven't had much success in finding potential founding members..."

ID# 101332 LD: 2+3=5(Failed to find a chest)

(OOC: Alright, LD, I see your point, you don't want us to get any chest loot in this thread...well, at least we're getting plenty of SP...)

@Vigilon

Edited by Krysta

Laida said that Krysta and Vigilon handled themselves well, and commented that they would do well in a Guild. Krysta spoke about the Guild they intended to start. "Yup, we're thinking about having the players as our primary focus, since so many players need help in the lower levels, and we all need to rise sooner or later, for as each day goes by, more threats, both game and player made, are arriving and bringing all kinds of crap and chaos to Aincrad. Someone has got to at least prepare them for the coming problems, so why not take the opportunity to help players rise like dragons?" Laida then admitted that she was thinking about inviting them into the Crystal Crusaders. "Kaldui's Guild? Hmm... I'm guessing that's how you know Kaldui. She's the sub-leader, right? Done anything under her, I assume?" Krysta spoke of the problem she and Vigilon had regarding their progress on starting the Guild. "Yeah, kinda hard to establish a Guild if there's nobody willing to join..."

@Krysta

"Those are some pretty good reasons to start a leveling guild. Aincrad needs some more justice these days, you know?" Laida remarked. When Vigilon assumed that Laida was under Kaldui, she giggled and said, "Cute guess, but no. See, I'm a sub-leader, too. As a result, we tend to work together directly. Seeing that danger runs from her, I try to keep the monsters' attention so that they don't flee in absolute terror. I guess that's just a given, since I'm a tank and all." "A Tank? I actually thought you were more of a balanced player." "That's probably just because of my weapon skill. Thorns and ailments can't do it all, you know." "Hm, a fair point... But if you and Kaldui work together often, how come you were alone before we ran into you?" Laida seemed to appear as though she was recalling something. "Well...last I remember, I was told to seek out players with potential, so I guess I'm looking for more members as well as doing what I usually do. Protect."

@Vigilon

"Yeah, the PKers and criminals only make matters worse. Even in a death game like this, players still enjoy playing the bad guy...nobody's going insane, right?" Vigilon was confused when Laida giggled at the thought of working under Kaldui, and said that she was also a sub-leader. "...That's...ok, I didn't expect that. Hey, the monsters have a valid reason to flee in terror, 'cause once you see her menacing face directed towards you... Boom! Night Terrors that will haunt you all week!" Krysta asked Laida why she considered herself a tank rather than a balanced player, and it turned out Laida had a weapon skill, since "thorns and ailments can't do it all". Krysta then asked Why she was alone when they ran into her, and the response was that she was searching for more potential members. It seemed to Vigilon that the players had one problem in common: A need for more members.

@Krysta

Laida giggled when Vigilon spoke of the fear Kaldui struck within her enemies. "You didn't actually see that face, did you? My, you've been through more than I thought! Do you need therapy?" Krysta giggled at the question of whether or not Vigilon needed therapy. It wasn't long before the players reached the safe zone. Mitria was in sight. "Oh? Mitria! Hey, Mitria!" Mitria looked over to the arriving players. "Oh, hey, Krysta! So? Did you find it?" "You have no idea how much Vigilon and I went through to retrieve it, and return in the process..." Krysta admitted, recalling the various problems that got in the players' way again and again. Laida headed over to Mitria. "Hello, Mitria, I'm Laida. Nice to meet you!" Mitria turned to see Laida extending her hand in greeting. "It's nice to meet you, too, Laida!" Whenever they would finish introductions, Krysta would show the pendant to Mitria.

@Vigilon

"Therapy?? N-no, perish the thought! It'll take more than a nightmarish display of fury to crumple my courage to nothing! P-permanently, that is..." Vigilon decided to temporarily distract himself with the message he received.

To: Vigilon

We might possibly discuss that...at another time. Rest assured, you indeed have scored this time, but I will come out on top. Venorim and XOXXie will be disciplined for their almost incriminating actions...

-Ind0minus

When Vigilon closed the messenger, the players had returned to the safe zone. "Well, I've got the feeling that we all have things to do, so, once we're done here, I might as well see if I can find a good inn for Krysta to stay in for the night."

@Krysta

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the tenth floor, Ind0minus was waiting for Venorim and XOXXie in the settlement of Yomi. When they arrived, Venorim had some disappointing words to say to him. "Ind0minus...I have failed. The pendant was lost, and he also defeated me in combat when I tried to stop him...furthermore, I tried a last-minute attempt to retrieve the pendant, but the girl managed to get away..." Ind0minus was standing in front of the two players, his back turned to them. He turned around, wearing a stern expression. He walked over to Venorim, who he now knew was the one chiefly at fault here, and swatted him on the side of his face. "You fool! Can't you see what such actions could have done? You could have damaged the guild's name, you could have gotten an infraction on your cursor! We may be aiming to succeed as much as possible, but there can never be a streak of flawless victories." He looked to XOXXie. "And you, I heard that you were close to an attempt on someone's life. Is this true?" "I may have been blinded by my jealousy, but at least I was able to realize what I was doing wrong before it could be too late..." Ind0minus looked at both players sternly. "The both of you should be punished. I don't want to lead a guild that falls into pure chaos and disarray...such a guild would never be tolerated by most players. I am willing to lighten the burden on you this time, XOXXie, since you realized your wrongs, and hoped to reconcile. Now, both of you, consider this to be the friendliest of reminders, for if this continues to happen, there may be worse punishments in the future..."

Laida had a good laugh at Vigilon's reaction to the question of whether or not he needed therapy. Yolviinsil had been in flight during the latest few conflicts, and she had finally returned to Krysta's shoulder. Laida and Mitria spoke for a bit as Krysta accessed her inventory, and pulled out the pendant. "So, Mitria, you still want to see the pendant? I've got it right here." "Oh! That's right, the pendant!" Mitria studied the pendant very carefully, taking every inch of this particular one into consideration. "It's...beautiful...I...I think is kind of symbolizes a bond...between two people...intriguing..." Mitria handed the pendant back to Krysta. "It's such a lovely pendant. You should keep it as long as you can!" "Oh, um, thank you." Vigilon spoke of finding an inn for Krysta to stay for the night, and Krysta almost yawned. "Well, this day has been quite eventful...and exhausting. Maybe we should take some time off..."

Summary:

Krysta receives: 9 SP(7 from completing 7 pages, 2 from quest), 1716 Col, 2 T1 Mats, 2 <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumables>>, and <<Hoya of Minos>>

@Vigilon receives: 9 SP(7 from completing 7 pages, 2 from quest), 1266 Col, and 1 T1 Mat

@Kasier receives: 2 SP and 266 Col