[F4-PP] Beauty in All it's Aspects <Itzal and Hestia>

Itzal had received a message from Hestia that she and someone else would be hanging out with him today.  Who this player was he didn't know, all he knew was that he was going to take this opportunity to hang out with Hestia since she needed some down time every week.  When he thought about where to take Hestia and a new player, he decided the fourth floor was a good enough destination due to it's beauty.  The last time he took Hestia here he showed her a crystal cave.  Of course now that he was on the floor again he remembered why he disliked the floor:  The cold.  Despite the fact that he had trained himself to ignore temperatures, and that he had the survival skill, the cold was regardless an annoyance.  Completely in and out an annoyance.  He sighed as he stood there in his twilight cloak with Velnia on his shoulder, curled up beside him as he waited for Hestia and her friend to arrive.

@Hestia

At hearing Itzal's decision to decide for the fourth floor for where the players will meet i go out of my shop with my familiar at my side as i head towards the town of Snowfrost. Doing the usual travel and getting there in the usual time taking an hour to do so. I smile as i see the man that i know. Itzal standing within the town as i walk over towards the man who is wearing his coat. I run over and give him a small hug with a grin. How you doing Brother? Enjoying yourself? I ask with a playful grin not noticing Raven who just showed up as i asked you and heard what i said. I then hear her say what she says very quickly after. 'ooooh nooooo. Worst.Timing.Ever.' I think to myself as i look over towards the black haired girl that is looking at the duo in absolute shock at having heard what i said and then looking towards you with a slowly forming excited look on her face, and one equally confused look that is also competing with excitement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She says softly as she makes her way through the first floor looking at the players that have remained on this floor. Understanding what they must be feeling to some degree since she felt that for a brief moment before using all her time during the two years trying to find her sister within this game while staying low in terms of being noticed. Not wanting to be noticed by any of the player killers that are roaming the floors all over the place in terms of the floors. She steps onto the teleport gate having her familiar by her side. A cheetah made of pure lightning who she has named Kirin. She nods her head to her familiar that has blue lighting and electricity with black outlines to form the cheetah like form. Teleport Snowfrost! She says as she then opens her eyes and hears something she never would expect when seeing her sister. She responds accordingly. I HAVE A BROTHER! She says very excitedly, but also very much so confused. Not knowing of any brother that has lived with them ever, and the boy in front of her doesn't look that old either. Her familiar Kirin looks at the other familiars and just crackles with electricity to see if any would challenge her for alpha like position.

Itzal was looking into the snowy sky when he heard the teleporter activate.  When he turned to look at Hestia, his smile faltered just a bit, his eye twitching only a tiny bit when hearing her teasing remark.  Before he could say anything however, he heard another voice speak up.  When he heard what was said he was silent for a moment before his eyes widened with pure shock.  "W-WHA-N-Now wait a minute it's not like that at all!!  It's a joke, a tease she keeps playing on me, we're not actually siblings, I'm not your-"  He stopped suddenly when his mind caught up with him.  "....Wait.....  You two are...  Are sisters?"  He looked at Hestia, a mix of surprise, shock, and slight dread.  Her sister, her younger sister was trapped in this death game as well.  If Itzal had found out that his own sister was trapped here...  His face told Hestia 'I'm so sorry' but he didn't say anything to her.  He turned back to the girl and rubbed the back of his head.  "Well uh..  I suppose we should introduce each other.  My name is Itzal, nice to meet you.  Oh, and this is Velnia," He said, holding onto the dragon's tail to keep her from climbing all over the poor girl.

@Hestia

I nervously chuckle as i would speak, but Itzal is managing to do a good enough job in terms of trying to make sense of all of this, and then i see you realize the situation. Chuckling ever so slightly at your ever so slightly over exaggerate defending of what is the truth. I feel my younger sister hug me as i quickly hug her back tightly with a happy smile on my face. I then nod my head at the fact that the two of us are in fact siblings. Itzal meet Raven, Raven meet Itzal. Itzal is basically my Domarus.  He got me on my feet and basically taught me how to survive in this world well enough on my own to where i am now tier three in fact. I say to my younger sister with a smile on my face as i look towards her. I roll my eyes as i hear her mention that i don't know how to relax. Come on you to Raven? Anyway i see you got a lightning cheetah with you Raven. What is her name? I ask her with a smile as i look between the two rubbing the back of my head. Hoping that Itzal doesn't mention to much about the sister thing while Raven is around. Hoping that could be a more private conversation the two could have while she is away somewhere during that time. My familiar kuro looks towards the lightning tiger and lets out a low grumble to show that it is willing to fight for that alpha position. More so to make sure that it doesn't try to rest the sleeping Velnia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven tilts her head as the black haired man starts saying he isn't her brother saying that it is all a joke. I don't get it why would she call you brother as a joke. That doesn't make sense to me, but yeah Ember is my big sister. She says rather happily and walks on over towards her big sister and gives her a big hug that she feels is returned. It is nice to meet you mister Itzal, and thank you for making sure big sis stays safe. Apparently she doesn't know what relaxing means. She says looking towards her big sister with a look and only getting a roll of her eyes in response. She huffs softly at that before turning back to you. Anyway i see you got a dragon. Can i hold her! She says a bit excitedly at the thought of holding the dragon for once. Rhozarth being way to mean fro her to be able to hold him. Thus having this chance making her very happy and excited at the prospect of doing so. Oh yeah! My lightning cheetah is a lightning elemental thing that i named Kirin. She says rather proud of the name. Her familiar looking towards Kuro and bristles with energy and goes to shock him until it receives a look from Raven forcing it back down. The look being one of telling it who is in charge. Just a quick glance that goes past hestia, and mostly anyone except those who could notice such details. Like Domarus who had taught her such a look.

Itzal looked at Hestia, his eyes clearly stating that he'd like to talk to her about this at some point soon, mainly because this was such a devastating thing to have happen to one person.  She then introduced her sister to him.  He smiled to her.  "So your username is Raven huh?  Cool choice the- wait..  What do you mean Hestia?  I'm your Domarus?  What does tha- wait, isn't Domarus the red headed dps player?  Isn't he an Artisa- I'm so lost right now did I miss anything?"  When she mentioned how Itzal got Hestia on her feet and that he was the reason she was at tier three, he shook his head with a chuckle.  "Far from it actually, she ran into me in a rather...  Sensitive moment, and we've been friends since.  I gave her some advice, but it was her insane level grinding that got her to tier three.  Reminds me of when I started to be honest..."  When Raven mentioned how Hestia didn't know how to relax he chuckled, and even laughed a little when Hestia turned on Raven.  "Oh come on, you can't say anything when you know it's true Hestia.  And don't give me that 'I can rest when I feel like it' crap because it doens't mean anything if you don't actually relax."  When she asked if she could hold Velnia the dragon looked at him pleadingly.  "Behave yourself you silly girl."  He let go and Velnia shot over to Raven, crawling all over her, licking her cheek and then climbing into her arms as if she were a baby.  Itzal sighed.  "Nice to meet you Kirin, I hope Velnia doesn't wear you out."

@Hestia

I go to say things but Raven cuts me off. Yeeah what she said. Domarus is basically a mentor figure. Which fits you for myself. And yeah Domarus is that red headed DPS player who is a artisan. I say nodding my head towards you. I then pout hearing you laugh and such at Raven's comment. Oh come on Itzal i know i can relax whenever i want. I just don't wish to do so since i know it is important for me to get prepared to kick whatever lightning thing is waiting for us on floor twenty two. I say with a huff and a turn of my head as i then look back towards you. Anyway what would you like to do while we're still here and all that? since we managed to find my shop location last time. What is it this time the location for my mansion when i manage to get the funds for one? I ask you jokingly with a smile on my face as i glance towards my little sister who is holding Velnia while the two familiars fight in the background.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm my name is raven actually. My username is Crow. She says rather embarrassed at how easy it must seem when compared to some of the more complex names that players seem to go through for inspiration for their names. Just like Hestia's real name is Ember. She says back with a grin to me as she then glances towards you. She means that you were like her mentor figure is all who helped her. She says to you with a smile on her face. Grinning ab it for Domarus' sake since this means a frontliner had actually noticed him in some manner. She then giggles rather happily and cheerfully as Velnia tickles her with the dragons antics as she then holds the creature within her arms close to her. Liking Velnia already a whole lot more then Rhozarth. Rhozarth being a lot more mean, and not as cuddly as little Velnia was. Which makes her curious if what Domarus says is true. If the owner is a lot more ind and emotional. Kirin just looks towards you and puffs out electricity as she then glances towards Kuro and then paws at the creature as Kuro backs away and starts play fighting the Cheetah as both seem to be having fun doing that.

The confusion ended as his mind fit the pieces together.  Raven was being tutored by Domarus, and so Hestia was telling Raven that Itzal was essentially her mentor.  He looked at Hestia again.  "How does giving you a few tips count as me being your mentor?"  When Raven told him that it wasn't her username but her real name he turned to her with surprise.  Then Raven told him Hestia's real name, which apparently was Ember.  He looked between the two of them, feeling very uncomfortable as the inevitable began to surface.  He sighed.  "Well, I suppose we'll be sharing real names then.  I feel obliged to since, well.  Equivalent Exchange.  My real name is Felix, nice to meet you both."  An American born and raised in Japan.  Despite how young he was, he knew his name so the police officer who adopted him continued to use it.  When Hestia mentioned how she wanted to keep up the training so she would be ready for the boss battle he turned on her.  "Is that so?  Well then, since your tier three now perhaps you'll take a week off?  Hmm?  That certainly couldn't do you much harm right?"  Itzal turned to Kirin when he started sparking electricity everywhere.  "I'd be more careful if I were you, snow is still a form of water.  And water does not mix at all with electricity.  And first:  There's a mountain over there that isn't too steep when you walk up the hidden path along the side of it.  And second...  A mansion?  Don't you think that's a bit...... Much?"

@Hestia

They were important tips okay? Well it is nice to meet you. I think we should do introductions again then. My name is Ember Nite. Older sibling of Raven Nite, and basically the mom of the family in terms of raising her. I say with a smile as i point towards Raven when saying her name. Along with having a  pouty look on my face as i look towards you when you mention my inability to relax.. getting ever so slightly of that response. Since in my eyes you are the perfect person that could count for a mentor. Someone that taught me enough about the game to allow me to survive. And while i may be tier three itzal i do like to train even still. Afterall who knows maybe i could tank Morgenstern's place as a tank in time for the boss. I say jokingly towards you. Knowing that for one i couldn't replace the man as tank in any situation as of yet since he has more health then myself in terms of regeneration most likely. Figuring the man is like Shield in terms of being a unkillable monster. Remembering rather clearly how Shield took no health lost from fighting five mobs at once. I shake my head to clear myself at that since today is meant to be a time of relaxing. And yes a mansion is a bit much most likely, but  it can be nice to have that much space for things that can be within the house, or have someone be within the home if they need a place to live. Making it a sort of sanctuary to those in need. I say with a smile on my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven nods her head just listening fro now as she pets Velnia rather happily and excitedly as she looks up towards you while waiting for herself to have a chance to speak up. her familiar sparking once more at your words but then dies down understanding the meaning could be that its owner could be hurt.  At hearing her sister want a mansion just for the benefits she nods, and then smiles rather happily hearing that her sister is also going to make it a sanctuary for those. Rather happy her sister hasn't changed at all from being a protector, and form what she can see is kind to those around her. Which means that her behavior is only isolated towards Domarus for whatever reason. thought she is curious why itzal knows her mentor in any way,shape, or form. Having not expected a frontliner to know about him since Domarus made it sound like he was unknown to everybody.

Itzal listens as Ember repeated her name, but this time added in her last name too.  He groaned on the inside, we're sharing our last names too?  He tried to hold back this emotion but he wasn't doing too well.  "Sure are interesting names...  Well I guess I'll be sharing my last name too.  Felix Arno.  That's my full name...  Mother huh?  No wonder you don't know how or when to take a break," He said with a chuckle.  He was beginning to realize that he had something he could use whenever she tried to tease him.  Was this the first time he had an even ground with someone who teased him?  Probably.  Would this last long?  Probably not.  Itzal listened as she joked about replacing Jonathan, yet he knew she was somewhat serious, even if she didn't realize it.  He smiled and placed his hand on her shoulder.  "I know.  I just wish you understood just how important rest can be Hest- I mean Ember."  When she mentioned her reasoning for a mansion he thought about it and shrugged.  "Ok, having room as a sanctuary makes sense.  I was never one for flash and stuff is all.  Kasier an I prefer to keep things as simple as possible.  What about you Raven?  What kind of home would you want to get if you had the chance?"

@Hestia

i chuckle ever so slightly as i nod my head. Interesting names for certain i guess. Lot of light and dark imagery which i guess might be where i got my own inspiration for it. I say with a smile on my face as i look towards you with a small shrug of my shoulders. It is nice to meet you though Itz- i mean Felix. It is going ot be weird calling you by your actual name if we decide to continue doing this. I say with a chuckle and a smile on my face having gotten use to calling you Itzal. The thought of anything else being way to strange. Though if necessary change is necessary fro improvement. improvement of what uncertain. Well i'm not about flash either Itzal it is more so there to be a home for any players that could need a place to sleep at to be able to relax and such. I don't wish for any players to live in the streets if i am able to help change that. I say to you. I'm ready to go when you are Itzal. i say at Raven's questioning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would just want a regular home really. Just something i can be comfortable with in living with myself and somebody else that i can trust. Raven says honestly as she continues petting the dragon in her arms with a smile as she says to her familiar. Kirin! Stop play fighting it is time to go and walk up a mountain. She calls over as her familiar nods and quickly runs over towards Raven as Kuro flies over towards hestia as Raven just smiles. So then when can we get going? She says rather excitedly to see the entirety of this floor that hadn't been explored when she was doing her training with Domarus. The girl just excited in getting a chance to see more of the world.

When Hestia stumbled and called him Felix, then mentioned how it was going to be weird to call him Felix instead of Itzal he nodded.  "Yeeeaaah no kidding.  I'd especially prefer not using real names around others...  Though Kasier knows my real name, and I hers.  So you guys can feel free to call me Felix if she's around but nobody else if at all possible."  Hearing Hestia say that about her mansion and how it was essentially to help get players off the streets, he smiled and hugged her from the side.  "Now that definitely sounds like you."  He smiled before listening to Raven and nodding.  "I would suggest put a hold on sharing your house with anyone but your sister until you...  Well if you find someone you want to be with in other words.  Kasier is my fiance so that's the only real reason we're sharing the house."  When he saw the two familiar's stop he chuckled and began to lead them towards the base of the mountain.

@Hestia

I look towards my younger sister in absolute shock at hearing her just very casually mentions both kidnapping, and murder and knowing the obvious side affects from such. Feeling myself get ever so slightly frustrated and angered she knows the darker side of things, but finding it also curious how that knowledge isn't affecting her at all seemingly. That she is somehow able to retain her same usual cheerful self. That not being something i could imagine her being able to say especially since some kidnapping is of the younger variety from what i know of. Having heard enough times along the lower floors of people missing from adults, to teens, to children. I shake my head to ignore that not wishing to think about it, and then nod my head with a smile as i look towards Itzal. So then do you want to get going, and make our way towards this mountain area that you mentioned is out there? I ask your curiously as i gesture for you to lead the way towards whatever the destination is for today. Wanting to see what the day holds for the group of three, and what can be found along the way. Knowing that since we are in Aincrad that the journey there is most likely going to be anything but safe and normal. Having heard enough stories of things going wrong that something and anything is possible as long as everyone is trapped within this game. I can only hope that player killing guilds such as Laughing Coffin, and Titan's hand don't decide that today is a good day to try and ruin the fun of others on this floor. Not wanting to deal with such players yet, so i can have time to figure out this prison situation. However, i know that even if i don't want that it is always a possibility.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven nods her head at that in understanding knowing the importance of being safe by being careful with who she would let into her own, and let along who she would allow to sleep within the building. Don't worry mister Itzal i know how to be careful. That some people aren't here in this game for the general safety of others like guilds who kidnap, and kill others for their own pleasure. She says in a rather innocent manner ignoring the shock looked from her sister as she looks at the man, and then smiles a bit happily at hearing the idea of being able to go towards wherever this itzal person seems to have planned. Yeah i agree with Ember can we get going please. She says rather excitedly as her familiar sparks electricity along its back, and not around its whole body as it was doing so earlier. Taking the advice of the black clothed one with reluctance.

When Raven mentioned kidnapping Itzal showed surprise on his face.  Genuine surprise not just that she knew that but that it was happening.  "I knew there were murders happening in many ways, but this is the first I've heard of Kidnapping."  Itzal began to think about it carefully.  Why would people kidnap others?  Rape?  Murder in secret?  He had no idea but the sad thing was it could be all of the above and infinitely more.  He thought about this for a while before Hestia brought him back to reality.  He chuckled and nodded as they continued to walk.  "We could quicken our walking pace but we'd be rushing for just a few more feet," he said as he nodded to the slope like path up the mountain.  They began to make their way up the side and as they did Itzal made sure that he was closest to the edge, and Hestia and her sister closer to the mountain's side.  He had acrobatics mod so even if he fell he could reduce the chances of fall damage.  That and many other things of course, such as his parkour skills.  While he hadn't been as active as he used to be, he still practiced daily to keep his skills sharp.  "Have you guys ever gone on hiking or camping trips before?"

@Hestia

I just chuckle and nods my head. Yeah good point i'm fine with the pace we're at. I say as i continue walking with you as Kuro walks beside me as i pet his head gently and happily. No we haven't been on any camping trips actually. Never really found the time to do so in our lives. I tell you honestly as i look out over the exposed mountain side to view the floor from what i can see of it as we're climbing up the mountain, and as we climb up the mountain. What about yourself Itzal? Did any hiking, or camping during your whole Parkour thing. I ask with a smile on my face. Smiling a bit at seeing that you placed yourself on the more dangerous side of the cliff closer towards its edge. Where you could fall as i just nod my head acknowledging that fact, and knowing you are doing so since you most likely know a way of being safe if you do manage to fall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven just nods her head at the kidnapping bit knowing of the reasons why from what she has been told, but not saying anything after that per Domarus' request to not mention specifically the kid that is trapped for his own safety. She just looks around the snowey mountains region looking as the sun glitters and such in the light  as her familiar Kirin dashes through the snowy forming into electricity and zipping through the snow and popping in and out as a electrical current out of the snow to be in the air for brief moments. To then reform into its lightning cheetah form a good few feet away until the group gets close and then repeating that process over and over again. 'So frontlines are unable to help with the kidnapping since they don't even know about it. That means it really is just everybody for themselves since by the time any help could arrive it could be already way to late for anything.' She thinks to herself.

Itzal turned to Raven and smiled.  "Hey don't worry much about the kidnapping.  I'll talk to the other front liners and see if we can't investigate this matter ok?"  It really troubled him that people were kidnapping others, so he wanted to investigate this himself, but he felt that most of the frontliners would aid him in this matter.  Maybe he could talk to Raven later for more details.  When Hestia mentioned that they never did due to a lack of time, then asked him he chuckled.  "Well I already told you Hestia, but for Raven I'll say it again.  I was always in three places.  Imprisoned at school.  Running from bullies to home.  And locked up in my room, all because I was an idiot.  I didn't spend enough time outside, or with my family.  I hope to change that in the real world, though I started here.  I enjoy exploring the floors and just going camping or hiking every now and then.  And, how does using parkour to get away from bullies come any close to camping or hiking?"

@Hestia

I just shrug my shoulder ever so slightly. I don't know Itzal i just asked a question just for the heck of it. Figured there was no real harm in asking if you somehow use your parkour knowledge when hiking. I say with a smile on my face just speaking in a casual tone of voice as i look towards you. And i'm glad that you're trying to fix that whole not going outside thing while you're still within here, but one thing is for certain the multitude of sights will be rather lacking once we get back towards the real world. Since once more we will be stuck with whatever the world gives us where we live instead of having the option to travel around these floors for free. I say as i look towards you and then focuses once more on the hike preferring not to acidently slip since it would be a painful drop back down if i start going back down the entire mountain. Though about the bully thing i do hope that you manage to take what you learn from here and learn to have confidence when facing them again. I mean you will have survived dying when you get out of here while what can they said they did? Usual boring stuff. Not much compared to somebody who has saved lives, and helped people get stronger to help people survive. I say with a smile towards you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raven nods towards you with a kind smile, and a bit excited even at hearing that. Thank you mister Itzal. i do hope that you manage to find the ones who kidnap others. She says with a serious look wondering where this will lead. To what orange guild, or possibly even just a group of players would do to people that she had saw from that kid. To turn them into practically mindless killing machines that follow orders from there superior. A frightening though for certain, and making her rather curious how such a process even happens. To know what goes through such peoples minds to make them do what they do to other living, and breathing human beings that have feelings. 'i guess that is just one thing i will never understand. How one can turn off their conscience and emotions to commit these horrible acts of inhumane reasoning to another thinking rational creature.' She thinks to herself.

He listens to Hestia and thinks for a moment before nodding with a chuckle.  "That does make sense.  You need to go out on a limb sometimes to keep the conversation going or from dying.  And sure, I could use parkour to climb this mountain, though I would probably leave the two of you behind in the process.  Something that I'd rather not do since I enjoy our conversations."  When Hestia spoke about the real world he smiled and shook his head.  "There may not be one hundred floors, but I'd say Earth is an equal amount of space as this world.  Not to mention we have space.  In addition, I guarantee you that once we leave this game you'll realize just how big a difference the visual and feel of video games is from the real world.  I long for the day."  Soon she mentioned the bullies and he couldn't help but laugh and nod.  "Oh hell yeah.  I believe in giving vengeance to the lord, but Holy crap am I going to enjoy a little payback.  I won't punch them or anything but once my real life body is back in shape I plan on showing them just how little power they have over me.  They aren't anything compared to a massive dragon like Tess, or a giant minotaur like Asterios."

@Hestia

I nod with a smile at that figuring that is true that the real world is probably a lot more beautiful then this game can ever be do to the simple fact that it is the real world, and thus has a lot more potential for just blowing expectations out of the water. I continue looking around as i look upwards wondering just close towards the peak, or wherever we're meant to be going is to where we are currently. Seeing that at least it is getting closer then what we were at the bottom of the hill. Sometimes things just having that odds of feeling so insurmountable at points. When you begin mentioning the two boss like creatures i turn to you with a curious look. Okay so who was Asterios? I heard him in the floor boss meeting, but i don't know why some players have this aversion to this  minotaur like creature. Did it hurt you guys in some way? I ask in a rather confused tone of voice.    Raven just listening in rather curiously towards the conversation not saying much since she just wishes to observe for the moment her big sis' behavior, and what this Itzal person is like.

Hearing Hestia bring up Asterios and asking him what the boss was like Itzal groaned.  "The entire thing was a nightmare.  Nobody brought any buffs with them, so mitigation, damage, health.  It was all not as massive and such.  Asterios was the strongest boss of the event, there was two other bosses.  One that was supposed to be for players fifteen to twenty.  One that was for twenty one to players thirty five.  And Asterios who was for the pros.  And...  Well Asterios was the most overpowered boss we've encountered.  He was stronger than one of the floor bosses to be quite frank, and paralyzed entire parties like, three rounds in a row.  That party being the pros and bringing them to the brink of death themselves.  Not to mention there was a player at level one who wanted to join the fight...  She got killed on the first round."  He really hated that fight.  The whole thing was horrible, and it was the second time in his life he'd watched someone die before his eyes.  It was a really painful experience for him, and he hoped he would never. 

@Hestia

I just listen in absolute belief that such a thing could be created. that something that could possible be akin to a monster such as whatever this Asterios was could've killed the entire frontlines on its own. To have stunned then relentlessly with basically no hope of fighting back being frightening in and of itself. Though that also might be contributed to the fact that nobody had brought buffs of any kind. However, when i hear you mention that some level one joined the fight and then died quickly after doing so my eyes just widen. That suicidal- I say softly with my eyes widening at that. Not understanding why people would do such a thing. Why anyone would join a fight that they could know is meant for pros and try to join them when only death awaits them rather obviously. I take a deep calming breathe to try and clear my thoughts of such a matter. To not allow myself to get caught up in all of the thoughts of seeing such a thing again if it decides to harass the players for whatever reason once more. Fearing the idea of a floor dedicated to that creature to just have players settle the score with it like Shield thought floor twenty two was possible doing as a theory. 

Raven herself just nods a bit sadly at hearing what she had heard. Knowing a little bit from Domarus about the idea of why people could do such a thing in combat, and being equally saddened as her sister, but not as much in the sense of being absolutely devastated by it. Having been exposed to the darker parts of the world already.