[OP-F10] Let's go Col Grinding!

Right now, if there was one thing starting to reach the same level of priority as survival, it was Col. The only reason why, was that, he needed Col, for like, literally everything he needed, such as better gear, dropping the sword to strengthen his fists, and plenty of other things like that. "I've got no choice...I'll have to find a good place to grind for col." He'd heard of a place in the tenth floor where there were mobs that dropped plenty of Col, but as a result, they had lots of HP. He knew the place he would be going to, but, the problem was...due to his pitiful damage, he wouldn't exactly be able to do much at all. He couldn't go alone. Thus, he went to the bulletin board, and thought long and carefully about what he would write and place on the board.

"To any player that wants to get stronger, loot a good sum of col, etc.:

I know of a place here in this floor where the mobs drop good amounts of col, but the problem is, I can't possibly take these freaks on by myself. Rest assured, there will be plenty of col for everyone interested, since in the said area, there's usually more than one prowling about at a time.

-Vigilon"

Happy with what he'd wrote, he would be on his way to the edge of the safe zone, to wait for at least one player to show up.

Vigilon's Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  21
HP:  420
EN:  47(Base[42], Energist[5])

Damage: 6(White blade[+2], Veriost[+3], One handed straight sword Rank 2[+2])

Items:

White Blade(2 Damage[Nullified to keep familiar's buff], 1 Bleed)

Sunset's Light(1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)

Karri's Fang(1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)

Consumables:

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>(+1 damage for one battle)

Fudge Cookie(+10 MIT)

Red Velvet Cake (Unique Consumable, grants +1 LD, +1 Prosperity)

Skills:

One handed straight sword Rank 2

Energist

Extra skills:  Meditation(Currently Unskilled, cannot be used yet)

Martial Arts Rank 2

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

@Krysta @Benjamin Bookworm (OOC: Sorry if I come across as sudden, @Mars...)

(OOC: IMPORTANT: All mobs will have 500 HP, and loot standard damage. The recommended maximum level is 24! There will be one mob spawning per player in thread for each battle, so if you can, bring your best equipment, and some buffs if you need them! All Tier one players are welcome!)

Edited by Vigilon
Nullified sword's damage enhancement(cannot exceed cap)

Ben was a bit nervous when he came to help Vigilon out.  He had never gone monster hunting before.  Heck, he hadn't fought anything outside of a quest before, but that was the best way too get himself some col- which was how he was going to get the extra expendables he would need in the future.  It was days like this he wished he could craft some loot die items. 

He spotted Vigilon waiting by the city's gate, the Japanese style arch thing he didn't know much about, and headed on over.  Hey man - good to see you again.  I'm glad to hear someone's putting together a monster hunt.  I've never been on one of these before!  I, uh, haven't gotten a chance to brew up some new items though.  I've been waiting until I get my familiar on my side to start production again... he mumbled.  He was supposed to be a crafter, and kept on getting caught without enough items on him.  Still, I have a small damage potion left for our biggest hitter to use, and a couple of mitigation potions if we have some smaller players with us.  Actually, I haven't heard who was joining us quite yet- how many are we looking at?

Spoiler

Level - 12           HP - 240 / 240             ENG - 24 / 24
DMG (Dagger) - 3 (1 base + 1 skills + 1 equipment)
MIT - 0                      ACC - +1                    EVA - 3

Equipment -
[EQ] [T1 Rare Dagger] Emerald Shiv - ACC 1, DMG 1
[EQ] [T1 Perfect Charm] Green Leaf - Evasion (3)
[EQ] [ T1 Perfect Charm] Finder's Feather - Loot Die (3)

Readied Items:

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
(1) Teleport Crystal
(5) Lesser Basic Healing salve (Heals 20 HP)
(2) Nature's Vitality Potion (+2 Mitigation)
(2) Magic Armor Potions (Safeguard)

He walks onto the tenth floor with a grin as he walks on over towards the request board with a bored look as he turns his head towards the board and spots the name Vigilon on it. He picks it up and reads it, and with a nod of his head he puts it back onto the board and makes his way towards the gate as he takes out a damage potion he had crafted recently and downs it with a grin on his face as he feels his muscles increase ever so slightly to increase his damage output as he looks towards his familiar whose flames turn white with power from the potion. he makes it towards the gate and crosses his arms as he looks over towards Vigilon with a calm look. Greetings again Vigilon how have you been since we took down the dragon with a singular hit. I hope at least doing well since it would be a shame if you haven't been. He says in a calm tone of voice.

(damage potion +2 DMG)
 @Krysta

Spoiler

LVL:23  HP: 460/460  ENG:46/46  DMG: 12  EVA:3  ACC:3  Savvy:1  Regen:10 HP when hit

Battle Ready Inventory:

3 healing potions: 50HP

5 Tier 1 from Zach (40 HP)

Edited by Mars

Krysta was ready to face the tenth floor now, and she would be ready for almost anything. She wasn't going to let something simple stop her. Well, at least, not easily. She looked at the bulletin board, and saw Vigilon's note there. After she read it, she decided, "Alex could probably use my help. I should go!" And she was off. She guessed that the rumors about an area with certain creatures was true. Before she had gone to the tenth floor, she had been talking to Mitria in one of the previous floors. She spoke of there being rumors of monsters in the tenth floor that dropped some fair amounts of col, but had some bulk to their HP as a result. She approached the safe zone's edge, finding three players there. Vigilon, Benjamin, and Mars. "Hello! Nice to see you all again!" She looked to Vigilon. "I saw what you posted on the board. I would be delighted to help!" Thankfully, she was prepared for such a trip, for she had some items that would help her out during the trip.

@Vigilon @Benjamin Bookworm @Mars

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  15
HP:  300
EN:  30
DMG:  7(OHR Rank 3[+3], Star Saber[+3])

Items:

Star Saber(+3 DMG)

Guardian Vest(2 Mit. [Total 18])

Andvari's Blessing(3 LD)

Consumables:

Floral Chocolate Cupcake(2 LD)

Chocolate Cupcake(1 ACC)

Uncommon Health Potion(x5) (Restores 40 HP)

Standard Damage Crystal (+3 DMG)

Red Velvet Cake (Unique Consumable, grants +1 LD, +1 Prosperity)

Skills:

Skills:  One handed Rapier Rank 3

First Aid Rank 1

Extra skills:

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 2[Does not apply, due to current equipment]

Edited by Krysta
Familiar enhancement can't stack, enhancement nullified.

Benjamin arrived shortly. "That was quick." He turned around, and with a smile, he said, "Well, I haven't got any messages having to do with this little hunt, so...I'd say the answer to that is completely unknown." Benjamin also seemed prepared. Mars came by, and Vigilon then told himself that this will be over a lot quicker, now that they had a real DPS here. Vigilon had originally tried going for DPS himself, but that didn't work well when the weapon was a one handed sword...but that would all change once he got enough col to drop the skill, allowing him to make room for improving on martial arts. He still needed a pair of handwraps for that, however... "Well, I'm doing fine-ish. Heck, the reason I was hoping to col grind was primarily so I could drop the sword, since, well, it just hasn't been working for me. At all." Krysta soon arrived, and she seemed eager to participate. "Nice to know you're willing to help, Jewel." Well, now that a good amount of players were here, it was time to start a party. He didn't know if anyone else would arrive, but if that happened, there would be multiple parties on this trip, since there can only be four at a time in a party... He sent party invites to the players, and said what he knew. "So, I've heard that these creatures are white, they seem to have civilization of their own...to an extent. Don't let their blindness fool you, though, their other senses are acute enough to make up for it."

Party Invites were sent to @Benjamin Bookworm, @Mars, and @Krysta

Ben accepted the party invitation readily, though he was a little worried about how big the things they were fighting would be.  It looked like he would be the lowest level player here by a long shot... and he didn't have too many defenses if he caught too much aggro.  Well, at least he had a teleport crystal if things went really wrong, though that would cost him probably more than he would make if he did.  That seems like a good plan on who to fight.  Are we going to be up against just one big one at a time, or a group?  Because if it is a group of them, I'm definitely staying near the back and just working as support so I don't get lots of aggro from them.  With the big enemies on this floor, I probably couldn't survive more than one or two hits... though I can evade a good chunk of the damage they would try and do my way. 

Whatever way we go, I'll just follow you down the trails.  Lead on. 

@Vigilon @Mars @Krysta

He glances around at the group mentally taking tally of who is present, and the type of enemy that they would supposedly be fighting already knowing that the survival rating wouldn't be the greatest if it was fighting a group of them at a time. The the only way to actually survive with some ease would be to take them on one by one sadly. He sighs softly at that having wished Pinball was here to try and quicken the process of this through the two of them tearing through enemies like they were paper. When he sees the party invite sent to him he simply hits the accept button without much hesitation since it would mean it would be rather easy to know who needs help in any situation that could be demanded of the group. I'm ready to fight these creature at any time Vigilon. Just lead the way and i'll put them to a swift end, or as swift as possible end with just my bare hands. He says with a grin on his face.

Krysta accepted the party invite, and listened to the other players as they shared their thoughts. Benjamin seemed worried over how many they would face, although he was ready and willing to participate, and do what he could. Mars simply said that he was ready to fight whenever they set out. Krysta remembered what she had read from what Vigilon had posted on the bulletin board, and it got her thinking for a moment. "Um, Alex? When you posted on the bulletin board, you said that there is usually more than one prowling about at a time? Doesn't that mean there is still a chance of picking them off one by one? I do hope so, in case more than one is more than we can handle at a time." Krysta had a fair damage output, but she didn't know if it would work against these creatures for long, since they always seemed to grow stronger whenever she did.

@Vigilon @Benjamin Bookworm @Mars

Vigilon listened carefully to what the others had said. All three were definitely ready to head out, but there was one thing that concerned at least two of them...the quantity of enemies in each fight. This was truly understandable. He turned to Benjamin. "I see what you mean. I don't fully understand the concept of how many of these things appear at a time, to be honest...and, uh, no, they aren't really big. They actually carry weapons, but they are poorly crafted from some unusual material, and their swings are fairly clumsy, so don't expect any complex patterns in their attacks." He turned to Mars. "Well then, if you're ready, then I'm ready. Of course, if there is any need to get yourself some buffs before we enter combat, might as well do so now." He said as he pulled out the fudge cookie from his inventory. He turned to Krysta. "In that case, we might see if it is possible to pick them off one by one, and not rush in unless we know we can handle it. I can see the point you're making." After he had finished speaking, he started on the cookie, therefore boosting his mitigation as a result.

@Benjamin Bookworm @Mars @Krysta and pretty much anyone still interested.

- Fudge Cookie

Vigilon's total mitigation has increased to 19 for remainder of thread.

(OOC: This is an OP thread, so whether my party is set up to set out or not, tier one players are still free to join!)

Edited by Vigilon

He nod his head at that as he glances towards Vigilon and then gestures for the group to continue forward. Lets get going there is no time to waste at all, and there are mobs to try and kill before they can try to organize into any form of group tactics.  Although if you wish to split into any form of groups just leave one of them to me, and i should in theory be able to take one out by myself, and you can worry about fighting one on your own alongside your girlfriend. he says calmly towards the man as he then starts to make his way to exit the town not wishing to wait any longer for this to begin. Rather anxious to try and get more col,and by proxy more materials hopefully along the way to aid in his crafting of items that don't really need to be tiered and such. That way he can continue to try and improve himself.

Ben nodded.  Yea, we should get going.  I've got all my gear readied, so I'm just waiting for your lead. he said to Vigilon.  I suppose I'll grab myself a mitigation buff as well, but with the huge nerf last patch they just don't seem as worth it.  My rare potions only give me 10 reduction now, which doesn't much help out. he complained.  Having some of his best potions nerfed like that really did hurt, especially since he had been enjoying using them for his own benefit when they couldn't get sold at his shop, which was basically all of them right now.  I have one more of the rare mitigation potions, if someone else needs it for the fight.  But we should do that as we travel- I too am anxious to get started in the battle.  He then pulled the last potion out of his belt to offer his team.  It wouldn't do any good to have them dying out there if he could help. 

*Ben uses rare mitigation potion.  +10 MIT for the thread*

(OOC: @Vigilon, The update has also affected cook enhancements. You haven't gained 18 MIT, you gained 10. I know, it sucks.)

Vigilon saw the points the players were making, and made his response to each player. He also explained what he knew of the creatures the players would be facing. Mars believed there was no time to waste, and Benjamin said he was ready when Vigilon was. He also had a problem regarding how the buffs are now. Nevertheless, Krysta was also raring to go. "I'm ready whenever you are, Alex. Just lead the way, and I'll follow!" Yolviinsil, the small ruby red feathered dragon, unlike Krysta, was hesitant to be involved in this. She had seen a few familiar faces, such as Vigilon, Veriost, Mars, and even Mars's familiar. But she did not know Benjamin, and was shy as usual. She was on Krysta's shoulder, looking at Benjamin, wondering if he was the friendly kind. Krysta noticed where her familiar was looking, and said, "No worries, I'm sure that right now, you're only around friends and allies, Yolviinsil, no need to be shy."

@Benjamin Bookworm @Mars

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: Thanks for the save, @Krysta. Yeah, I think so too. Currently, I'm trying to understand their reasoning for it, and I'm getting close...I think.)

The others were ready, and it was time they set out, too. Otherwise, they'd be here all day, which would do nothing, and defeat the purpose of them setting out. The players started on the path, and it was about an hour later when they came to the destination. "Alright, here we are at the area they spawn in. Right now, I'll see if I can grab the attention of just one of them, and we'll see how we fare against these things." He grabbed a stone, and threw it towards where he was sure the creatures would come from. He heard a noise, as if something had heard the stone hitting the ground. It came around, and it came alone. "Hang on..." Now he'd realized why the descriptions had seemed familiar-ish. "Falmer...they're falmer!" The Falmer heard Vigilon, and began rushing towards the group. Vigilon rushed over, hoping to keep it's attention in case it decided to attack the weaker players instead. The Falmer missed Vigilon by an inch, and Vigilon attacked with Horizontal Square, stunning the creature.

@Benjamin Bookworm @Mars

Spoiler

Falmer.jpg.6c1a80999a6007864ee21e0533c1a409.jpg

ID# 98364 Mob: 5-1=4(Miss)

ID# 98365 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

Horizontal Square: 7x4=28

[2] Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 40/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 24/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

Mars: HP: 460/460, EN: 46/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 30/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 472/500, 69 DMG {Stunned}

Edited by Vigilon

He looks as they arrive at the camp where the Falmer are meant to live. having recognized the reference right away, and rather surprised that the game would go for such a reference, but it is only natural to choose from such a popular source. He looks towards the singular falmar as it goes to attack the group, but instead gets stunned as he laughs at that. Having expected more of a challenge from these enemies. he quickly charges forward activating his most powerful sword art as he glares at the Falmer with a grin on his face. His familiar quickly behind him and leaving a trail of flames as it does so. Attack order, Flaming justice. He says as his familiar jumps into the air and unleashes a torrent onto the Flamer scorching him initially as Mars quickly moves in with a superpowered punch. he moves towards the Falmer and then punches it hard in the gut carrying the momentum to lift it slightly into the air before twisting his body to slam the stunned enemy into the ground kicking up rocks from the force behind it. He then looks towards the two supports. Well then. Move in, and attack now while it is down. He says in a calm tone of voice as his familiar lands beside him puffing out smoke with a cocky grin on its face.

(OOC: balancing thing. Meant to help make things easier when balancing quests, and floor bosses is the reason why.)

#98370 BD:5+3=8  All Might: 12x15= 180 DMG  -17 ENG

[2] Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 40/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

@Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 24/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:1] Mars: HP: 460/460, EN: 29/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

@Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 30/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 292/500, 69 DMG {Stunned}

Edited by Mars

Ben hesitated when he saw the hulking enemy everyone was charging towards.  He hadn't fought against something this big before, but it was already damaged.  They could hurt this thing, and he had friends that would help.  He charge in as well, aiming for the unarmored sides of the Falmer, and hoping to stun the enemy so it couldn't get another attack off.  Vigilon's first stun had stopped its first attack, but it would be gone in a second.  Unfortunately, the large, wide sword swings kicked up a large plume of dirt.  He was knocked back as he charged, and wasn't able to deal a single point of damage. 

Sorry guys, I didn't hit it.  Krysta, can you stun that thing?  I think if we work together, we can keep it from getting off any attacks at all.  he shouted over the din of battle.  Hopefully, they would be able to keep this thing down for long enough to kill it.  Then maybe they could take on a bigger group next. 

--------------

#98521 BD:2+1=3  MISS
-2 EN

[2] @Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 40/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 22/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:1] @Mars: HP: 460/460, EN: 29/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

@Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 30/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 292/500, 69 DMG

(OOC: @Benjamin Bookworm Falmer actually aren't big at all. If they ever stood upright, they would be as tall as a human, or an elf, but...no, they aren't really big at all.)

Krysta saw the creature charge towards the group. "Just...just what is that grotesque thing???" Vigilon recognized it as a Falmer, and he attacked with a stun Sword Art, immobilizing the creature. Mars then followed with his most powerful attack, working with his familiar, and dealt quite a bit of damage to the monster. Benjamin attempted to attack, but he ended up missing the creature. He asked Krysta if she could use a stun Sword Art on the monster. "...I need to train in the fist in order to use a rapier Sword Art that can stun. Besides, I couldn't stun it even if I wanted to." She said, remembering that when stun wears off, the afflicted becomes immune to it for a short while. "However, I can try to deal some damage to the foul creature!" She rushed for the creature, but she had a minor setback. Her blade got stuck in a crack in the ground, causing her to not only lose grip on her blade, but she fell on her backside due to losing her balance.

ID# 98554 BD: 1(Critical Fail!)

(OOC: with all these misses I've been getting, either the BD hates me, or I've lost a rabbit's foot.)

[1] Mars: HP: 460/460, EN: 29/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 28/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

(OOC: The Falmer is still stunned, guys. It wears off on this turn, after the Stun prevents it from taking action. And yes, Falmer aren't big. They are scrawny, slouchy little creeps.)

Mars took the opportunity to strike with all he had, dealing quite a good amount to the Falmer. Benjamin missed, and Krysta had a stumble. He looked over to Benjamin. "Dude, it's still stunned right now. Besides, it takes a bit before something can be stunned again, so trying to stun it again would just be a waste of our energy." He rushed over to Krysta to see if she was okay. "You alright, Jewel?" Once he would get his answer, he would help her up, and return to the fight, for the Falmer was starting to get back up. Vigilon rushed for the monster, readied his Sword Art, Vertical Arc...and somehow missed by an inch. "Dang it, Miscalculated that distance there..." He gripped his blade. "Never mind the mishaps! Let's take this thing down before it can strike us!" Hopefully this would encourage the party, and maybe there wouldn't be as many misses and mishaps as there already have been.

@Benjamin Bookworm @Mars @Krysta

[Stun refrains Falmer from taking action]

ID# 98568 BD: 4+1=5(Miss)

[2] Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 39/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

[1] Mars: HP: 460/460, EN: 29/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 28/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Edited by Vigilon

He looks towards the enemy and watches as the Falmer managed to miss three attacks in a row as he sighs softly and then quickly runs towards the falmer activating his sword art and then proceeds to try and punch it as hard as he can, but the creature dodges his attack using its slouched form to help in aiding it to dodge. Not really using to hitting enemies that are smaller then him as he looks down towards the evasive creature. Okay. Maybe attacking it all at once is what is needed here since clearly doing so one by one is failing. Mars says with a tint of annoyance appearing in the tone of his voice as he looks towards this enemy that is managing to avoid being hit by the entire group this time.

#98628  BD:1

[2] Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 39/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

@Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 22/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[1] Mars: HP: 460/460, EN: 28/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

@Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 28/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Edited by Mars

(OOC- I actually meant that the enemy was high level by big, not it's physical size, lol)

Ben charged in towards the Falmer again, watching as his teammates missed their next wave of attacks against the monster.  He saw the Falmer dodging out of the way of several hits, but left it's back wide open to a strike.  Ben took advantage of the dropping of it's guard, and went straight for it's back, his daggers held ready.  He couldn't strike with a stunning attack so soon after the last one, but he did use his round accel sword art to slash into it several times, getting a portion of it's attention.  Looks like it can't guard against all of us at once- if we all keep at it from different sides, we should be able to wear it down quickly, and finish it off! he shouted over the angry growls the creature was sending his way.  He wasn't going to be much help from the damage department, but he could at least keep it busy. 

----------------------

#98631 BD:8+1=9  HIT
-2 EN for Round Accel Sword Art
(3)*2 = 6 DMG

[2] @Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 39/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

[H:1]Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 22/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:1] @Mars: HP: 460/460, EN: 28/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

@Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 28/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 286/500, 69 DMG [stun immunity, 2 turns]

Vigilon came over to Krysta, and asked if she was alright. "I'm alright, thank you." He helped her up, and rushed back to the fight. He missed the creature by an inch. Mars attempted to attack the Falmer as well, but the creature dodged his attack. Vigilon was right. They may have been blind, but their other senses are more acute to make up for it. Benjamin managed to strike the creature, and from what the others had said so far, the party should attack all at once, giving the creature less time to react and evade. It was a good plan of action. Krysta would take this chance to attack, thus giving little time for the creature to respond. She grabbed the hilt of her rapier, and pulled it out of the ground. She then headed towards the Falmer, ready to strike it. The Falmer noticed the attack too late. Krysta managed to deal a fair amount of damage to the creature.

@Vigilon @Mars @Benjamin Bookworm

ID# 98682 BD: 6(Hit)

Crucifixion: 7x6=42

[1] Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 22/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[1] Mars:  HP: 460/460, EN: 28/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

[1] Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 23/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 244/500, 69 DMG [stun immunity, 2 turns]

Edited by Krysta