[OP-F10] Let's go Col Grinding!

Mars had also failed to attack the Falmer, but while it's guard was open on one spot, Benjamin and Krysta took the opportunity to strike at it, dealing a fair amount of damage. Vigilon would be ready to strike as well, but the Falmer had his chitin war axe at the ready, and it mad it's way toward Vigilon. He prepared himself to try and avoid it's attack, then strike back. Vigilon jumped to the right to avoid the clumsily made weapon that was coming down for him, then he took the chance to attack, striking it using the Sword Art known as Vertical Arc, afflicting bleed in the process. The Falmer growled in frustration. By this point, it was overwhelmed. It's HP was already below half, and it was only a matter of time before it would be defeated. "Alright, so far so good! Let's keep going, it won't be long now!"

@Mars @Benjamin Bookworm @Krysta

ID# 98736 Mob: 2-1=1(miss)

ID# 98737 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

Vertical Arc- 8x4=32

[4] Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 36/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

[1] Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 22/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[1] Mars:  HP: 460/460, EN: 28/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

[1] Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 23/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 212/500, 69 DMG [stun immunity, 1 turn] Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

He looks towards the slinking figure with a small glare rather upset that this creature has managed to avoid his strikes for quite awhile. I quickly charges at it activating the same sword art once more as i get behind it with a grin on my face. Glad that it is unmoving making this a easy hit as Mars mashes his fist into its head sending it across the ground with most of its HP now gone. Leaving it a very weakened enemy. he then glances towards Krysta and Vigilon with a nod of his head. Will go ahead and try to finish it off enough for either you to kill it or the bleed. I would prefer the idea of this thing getting back up to not happen after what we just went through. He says in a calm tone of voice while his familiar puffs out flames and then shoots a quick torrent at the Falmer to provide the damage it gives as he the nods for them to go in for the attack.

#98785  BD:7  12x15  180 DMG

[4] Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 36/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

[1] Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 22/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[2] Mars:  HP: 460/460, EN: 12/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 32/500, 69 DMG [stun immunity, 1 turn] Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG

@Benjamin Bookworm@Krysta

They had managed to knock the monster down to it's last legs, and Ben was determined to make sure it died this time.  They were going to need to speed things up at the rate they were going, though with how little damage they had taken that shouldn't be too much of a problem.  They really had these things' number.

He rushed at the Falmer, ready to take care of the monster.  He managed to approach it's back, and dug his daggers deep into the enemy's skin, dealing some huge damage- for his own scale.  He was still being out damaged by everyone else here, but at least he was doing some help.  He wouldn't want to be doing nothing against these things at least, though without the ability to stun these guys it was fairly little.  That stun immunity was becoming a pain in the rear for his build to deal with. 

--------------------

#98800  BD:10  (3+2)x2  10 DMG

[2] Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 20/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[2] Mars:  HP: 460/460, EN: 12/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 22/500, 69 DMG [stun immunity, 1 turn] Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG

The Falmer attempted to attack Vigilon, but the attempted, clumsy attack was swiftly dodged. Vigilon took the opportunity to strike, and afflicted the creature with bleed as well. Mars and Benjamin made their attacks, reducing the Falmer's HP to a level where a well placed attack of Quadruple Pain would finish the fight. She took the chance, but if only the Falmer was focused on only one at a time, for it was able to realize Krysta was coming for it just in time to avoid the attempted attack by about a centimeter. "Darn, how did that happen?" It was unbelievable. As a result, She would have to rely on the other players' attacks on the grotesque white creature. "I'll have to leave the rest to you. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll win this, and other battles during this trip, too!" Now she had to wait. Hopefully, Vigilon would be able to smite the awful monster.

@Vigilon @Mars @Benjamin Bookworm

ID# 98911 BD: 5(Miss)

[2] Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 20/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

[1] Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 22/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 22/500, 69 DMG [stun immunity, 1 turn] Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Mars managed to strike the Falmer hard enough to bring it's HP down to the red, then he basically asked that someone kill the Falmer quickly. Benjamin managed to get his weapon deeper into the monster's flesh, dealing a fair amount of damage, and causing the Falmer to growl in frustration. Krysta charged for the creature, but somehow the Falmer was able to notice, and barely move out of the way. "How? Just...HOW??" Either way, Vigilon was getting tired of this, and the Falmer was already trying to head over to Vigilon to swing it's clumsily made weapon at him. The Falmer almost got Vigilon. He was able to sidestep in time, but if his timing was a split second more, he may have been hit. He attacked with Snake Bite, letting the Bleed damage finish the job. The Falmer collapsed to the ground and shattered. The loot menu appeared in front of him, revealing that he looted a good amount of Col, but little else. "Well, it's better than nothing at all." He then walked over to the other players, handing them 375 Col Each, leaving 375 for Vigilon as well.

ID# 98939 Mob: 6-1=5(Miss)

ID# 98940 BD: 5+1=6(Hit)

Snake Bite- 6x3=18

Bleed Damage: Falmer takes 12 DMG

ID# 98941 LD: 1+1=2, CD: 9(Just 1500 Col...) (OOC: Dang it.)

375 Col given to @Mars, @Benjamin Bookworm, and @Krysta

Vigilon: HP: 420/420, EN: 34/47 | 6 DMG | 19 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery

Benjamin Bookworm: HP: 240/240, EN: 20/24 | 3 DMG | 10 MIT | 1 ACC | 3 EVA

Mars:  HP: 460/460, EN: 12/46 | DMG: 12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | Savvy:1 | Regen:10 HP when hit

Krysta: HP: 300/300, EN: 22/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Falmer: HP 0/500, 69 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

He sighs softly as he looks towards his energy seeing that it is already somehow nearly depleted as he looks over towards Vigilon with a calm look. So then based on that combat what would you say is the finest approach to getting the most amount of COL from this endeavor. Do you think that the three of you could deal with one of those mobs on your own and live, or do you need me to be here to help deal the necessary amount of damage to make sure nobody, that means you three, doesn't die at all. he asks in a calm tone. Not mincing the words since this is more so a business endeavor in his eyes. A way to get as much COL as possible, and thus needs to be viewed with a non biased eye with little emotional attachment to not allow such things to cloud his judgement of the effectiveness of a group's chance of dying or not. His liger just laying by his side and blowing out flames along the ground.

@Benjamin Bookworm

Ben was glad the first enemy went down as it did, getting a good chunk of col in the process.  He was glad to rest up afterwards.  Well, I'm sure we could take care of one of those on our own.  The problem is speed- without all four of us, it would be a lot slower going.  If we have four of us here, it'll be faster, and faster means more col for us all.  I would guess we might be able to take two or three of them if we had more area attacks, but rapiers and daggers don't really do that.  So unless someone else shows up we're going to have to stick with just one at a time, with the big limit how much damage we can put out as fast as possible.  Mars, do you have another plan, or just want to split up?  Or are you heading off somewhere?

Vigilon managed to finish off the Falmer, causing it to crumple to the ground and shatter. Krysta looked to her HP, and she decided that they aren't in too much danger, and they could easily get to the next fight once their energy regenerated. "Well, we could easily try such. However, we hope you can still be close by if we end up biting off more than we can chew." For now, perhaps she could take this opportunity to see if there was anything that was in the falmer hut that the first creature came from, which was a safe distance away from the rest of the falmer camp. She noticed that there was a chest in the hut, and she walked over towards the others, and then said as she gestured to the hut. "There's a chest in the hut the creature came out of prior to facing us! Perhaps we'll find something inside!"

@Vigilon @Mars @Benjamin Bookworm

ID# 98975 LD: 20(Found a chest!)

Edited by Krysta

Mars came up to Vigilon to speak of possibly having Vigilon, Benjamin, and Krysta face one falmer, and Mars face another. "Well, we can try, but don't be mad if we have to end up bringing you into the fight. I mean, we are still in a party, after all, we'll have to work together and be able to agree on things if we are to get anywhere." He turned to Benjamin. "I do agree that the primary drawback would be speed, and it would also be a problem towards our energy. We can give it a try once, and we'll go from there." Krysta called out to them, saying that she found a chest over in one of the falmer huts. Vigilon headed over to it. "If it's anything other than a mimic, we should be good, although if we do encounter a mimic, at least it can still be looted." He hesitated at first, but he was ready to see what would be held within. He opened it up, and when he saw the loot, he knew the first thing he would do. "So I found a thousand col in there, so that's about 250 Col for each of us. I don't know how to split the rest, but I found a rare rapier, two rare consumables, and five materials."

250 Col Given to @Mars, @Benjamin Bookworm, and @Krysta

ID# 99069 LD: 15(1000 Col, 5 T1 Mats, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Rapier>>, and 2 <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumables>>)

Edited by Vigilon

First and foremost before we attempt to fight anything after what we just did we will all will wait till our energy is recovered after doing so we can test my little idea of facing against those falmer like beings. Myself by my own, and you three against another. If the fight is anything like the one we just did i should be able to kill mine rest for one turn and come in and weaken the other to some degree.  That is my idea of how things should be done at the very least to test our ability to get as much COL as possible with what we have currently. Mars says in a calm tone with a nod of his head as his familiar lays upon the ground resting itself waiting for the next fight to occur so it can continue to burn anymore beings that would try to stand up against its owner. Mars himself just sits on the ground to rest and recover his energy figuring more falmer will re spawn by the time he is ready to fight again.

@Benjamin Bookworm@Krysta

Edited by Mars

Ben leaned back against a nearby tree to relax.  It seemed like everything was going to be fine even if they split, so he might as well rest up too.  His energy was pretty full already, but not everyone else's was.  Well, sitting back and recovering a bit seems like a good plan for now.  I'll do my best to try and help out.  I don't have anything that can help out with energy, but I can at least put in a bit of damage.  Ben said as he turned to watch Krysta, wondering what would be found in the chest this time.  Well, I haven't seen a mimic yet, so hopefully that pattern continues.  Just give us a word if you find anything cool in there- usually they have stuff worth a lot of col in there.  he commented as he kept a close eye on her, just in case.  It wouldn't do good if it was a mimic after all and she got hurt. 

• 6 months later...

(OOC: Ending thread due to inactivity)

Surely at this point, the group should be ready for more falmer. He was actually wondering why the one they defeated lived on the outskirts of the falmer camp... He looked towards the falmer camp itself. Quite a few huts there...wait, was something coming this way? He backed up, and soon he was seeing a falmer walk into the hut. it seemed to be seeking something out. The back of Vigilon's foot hit what might have been a pebble, and the sound it hitting the cavern floor alerted the creature to his presence. It let out a loud growl, and in the distance, where the rest of the falmer camp was, monsters were gathering in numbers, and headed in the party's direction! "It was a sentry!" He realized, and said aloud. There was no way a party of four could withstand the might of the approaching horde of monsters, even if it was a tiny one, about a dozen falmer. "We have to get out of here!" He gestured for the others to follow as he ran. With a head start, they would surely be able to get away unscathed. "Maybe next time, we should come with more players, or even try sneaking past the sentry..." He thought, as he made his way back to town, along with anyone who followed him to the safe zone.

Summary:

Vigilon receives: 1 SP, 2 T1 Mats, 725 Col, and 1<<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable>>

@Mars receives: 1 SP and 725 Col

@Benjamin Bookworm receives: 1 SP and 725 Col

@Krysta receives: 1 SP, 725 Col, 1<<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable>>, and <<Unidentified T1 Rare Rapier>>