[SP-F6] Only The Light of Justice is Allowed Here! <<Calming the Soul>>

Krysta walked past the edge of the sixth floor's safe zone, wondering what the floor had in store for her. She hadn't really been in this floor, at least, not very much at all. She was going to see where fate would take her, when she stumbled upon a friend. "Oh! Mitria! How are you?" "Pretty good, Krysta! My, do I have something to tell you!" What Mitria just said had piqued Krysta's interest. "Oh? What would that be?" The safari gear clad woman adjusted her glasses and said, "I saw someone at a peculiar waterfall. When he opened his eyes, he told me I should take a seat on the flat stones, that I would feel rested. Well, I did so, and now I'm ready for almost anything! Of course, I've also heard some rumors of something strange happening there every once in a while. Perhaps it would be good to stop by at least once if you're going to explore this floor!" Krysta asked for and received the directions from Mitria, and was on her way.

Stats and equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  15
HP:  300
EN:  30
DMG:  7(OHR Rank 3[+3], Star Saber[+3], Yolviinsil[+2])

Items:

Star Saber(+3 DMG)

Guardian Vest(2 Mit. [Total 18])

Andvari's Blessing(3 LD)

Consumables:

Standard Healing Potion(x3) (Restores 50 HP)

T1 Over-health Potion(+50 temp. max HP)

Roasted Chickpeas(2 ACC, 1 MIT)

Skills:

Skills:  One handed Rapier Rank 3

First Aid Rank 1

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 2[Does not apply, due to an equipped item]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krysta made her way through all of the native flora, trying to reach her destination with all due haste. If there would be something worthwhile there, she might as well take a look. Once she had finally arrived, she felt so calm. She felt comfortable, as if she had left a world of danger and entered one of serenity. She felt drawn to sit down and relax. She found a set of flat stones, and sat down on one of them. Mitria wasn't kidding about this place, the tension in her shoulders had already lifted as if it didn't even exist in the first place. The beauty of nature, the calm waterfall, the seemingly relaxing sounds... Krysta suddenly felt sleepy. Her eyes became heavy, and she drifted off into what she thought was sleep...but it wasn't. When she opened her eyes, she noticed the original scenery was missing. She wasn't there anymore. Could someone have taken her somewhere while her eyes were closed?

There was no waterfall, there were no flat stones she was sitting on, there was no jungle. Instead, she was sitting in a colorful meadow, full of daisies, lilies, orchids, and many other elegant floral life. "It's all just so lovely, but where am I?" The meadow seemed to stretch for miles and miles. Were these the wilds of another area or floor, or was it something else? She could hardly understand. Every here and there, there seemed to be a small grove of trees in bloom. She was absolutely confused as to what she would do. She turned around, and noticed that two rosebushes were growing in a certain direction, forming a path of sorts. The roses seemed to be in multiple colors, and any thorns shrank until they were nonexistent when she came near. "That's strange..." She continued along the path that the rosebushes provided, and sometimes when she passed by a grove, the trees were almost covered with the flowers that grew from them.

Edited by Krysta

Still confused, she decided to ignore the scenery that wasn't right in front of her. After about what seemed like half an hour, she found a cobblestone wall with an open gate. She decided to enter, and she found herself in what seemed to be an empty settlement. She looked up, and noticed there were clouds about, blocking the sun, and causing there to be less light reaching the settlement. When she reached the center of the seemingly empty settlement, she saw several things: Far ahead of her was a white stone palace, the spires of the castle's three towers being a sky blue, but the colors appeared as grey and deep blue, due to the clouds casting shade on the scenery. Most of the settlement's buildings looked highly similar to the buildings on floor three's settlements. In the center of this circular plaza there was a water fountain, where an unusual figure noticed Krysta approach.

Edited by Krysta

"H-hello? Um, where am I? May I ask who or what you are?" The figure stood up and smiled strangely, and four doors appeared. Thunder began to rumble in the distance. "You've come at last...the land you stand in is in turmoil. You must save it. The enemy has taken residence in the palace and its towers. The door to the palace cannot be opened at this time, but these doors here should take you to each one. Now, I ask you, fight the enemy, prove your might to them, and save this land from the darkness that slowly corrupts it." Krysta didn't get all of her questions answered there, but she knew where this was going, and as a result, she wasn't surprised when a quest notification popped up. She pressed accept, and thus she wouldn't be turning back. She looked at the four doors, and came up to the one completely to the left. It depicted a crystal for a few seconds, but then the door was suddenly blank. She opened the strange door, and suddenly she was somewhere else.

Edited by Krysta

Krysta found herself in a darkened room containing lots of gemstones. However, none of them sparkled, due to a lack of light. The windows in the room were the only source of light, even though the light provided was merely enough to see. She looked out one window, and she could see the settlement that she was in just a bit ago. She turned around, and there was something emitting an eerie neon greenish blue glow at the other side of the room. She began to step towards it, and suddenly she heard a voice. "All these beautiful gemstones...they're quite the sight, aren't they? ...But if only they weren't so...tarnished." The thing emitting the unusual glow turned around and stood up, revealing what it was. From the torso upward, it was a woman in appearance, with flesh as white as porcelain, long, wavy, flowing cyan hair and calm, yet intense cyan eyes, a cyan dress on. But below the torso, there were about forty cyan colored tentacles, which looked like they could stretch up to twice their normal length, and could do things the hands could do. Standing up, the womanlike creature was a solid seven feet tall. "W-what are you!?"

[Inner Demon 1 Spawned]

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 30/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Nihilita(Inner Demon 1)[Self-Worthlessness]: HP 75/75, 1 MIT, 10 DMG

Edited by Krysta

The unusual being sighed. "I think you mean to say who am I. I am Nihilita, and you've probably come here to bring harm to me and my sisters...Perhaps if you could listen instead of fight blindly..." Krysta drew her weapon, the Star Saber. "Oh, please. We don't have to harm one another to settle this and send you back. That weapon...your boyfriend made that, didn't he, Jewel? He gave you a discount and everything... You must feel so loved, don't you? If only you both knew the futility of your situation..." Krysta stepped back, and was confused. "Futility?" "Yes, your missives are all futile, they change nothing; They are worthless..." That, Krysta did not accept. "J-just how do you know so much about me? My missive for justice is not futile! The day will be won!" Nihilita scoffed, and Krysta assumed this was one of those she had to fight. She rushed in to attack. She attempted a Sword Art she had recently learned of, Crucifixion, but she missed her enemy, for there was enough distance for Nihilita to see her coming and move out of the way when she jumped to attack. Krysta landed on the ground, and she rolled out of the way just in time to avoid some tentacles coming for her like spears.

ID# 98183 BD: 2(Miss)

ID# 98184 Mob: 4(Miss)

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 28/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Nihilita(Inner Demon 1)[Self-Worthlessness]: HP 75/75, 1 MIT, 10 DMG

Edited by Krysta

"Hold still and listen, Jewel. I didn't want to have to do this." Krysta looked to her and said, "Never!" She rushed forward to attempt another attack. She attacked with the Sword Art known as Crucifixion, thrusting her blade at her foe multiple times, tracing the shape of a cross. Nihilita was wide eyed. "A-a cross?? ...So you're serious about coming to kill me then... Very well, Jewel. If you're unwilling to listen to me, I'll just have to prove my point by force." Nihilita tried using four of her tentacles to strike Krysta as if they were whips, but each time, Krysta jumped out of the way. "I believe you'll have to be faster than that if you wish to catch me or harm me, foul creature of darkness!" Krysta was taking full analysis of the fight now. She was already keeping mental note of how Nihilita's tentacles worked, in hopes of being just as successful in her evasive action in the future.

ID# 98185 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

ID# 98186 Mob: 2(Miss)

Crucifixion: 8x6-1=47

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 22/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Nihilita(Inner Demon 1)[Self-Worthlessness]: HP 28/75, 1 MIT, 10 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Krysta noticed something around the creature's neck. It was an amulet of sorts, with a strange design, made from quicksilver. How unusual. This creature had an amulet. But why? Did it serve any purpose, or was it just there? She got her mind back on the fight, for she had to finish it. "Your time is near, foul creature!" And she rushed in to attack. Nihilita saw the attack coming. "Not this time." She suddenly bunched five of her tentacles together, and used them to swat Krysta aside, preventing her attempt to attack. Krysta was going to get up, and a tentacle wrapped around her neck, the grip being firm enough to hold her, but not enough to choke her. Krysta was lifted into the air as Nihilita approached. Krysta had her left hand trying to free her from the tentacle's grip, her right hand still holding the Star Saber. "Now that I've got you, you should be able to listen now." She said as several tentacles straightened and thrust at Krysta like small spears.

ID# 98188 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

ID# 98189 Mob: 10(Critical! +2 DMG)

Krysta: HP 299/300, EN 20/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Nihilita(Inner Demon 1)[Self-Worthlessness]: HP 28/75, 1 MIT, 10 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Nihilita's tentacles began to wrap around Krysta, starting with the ankles, since her legs were flailing about. Clearly, Nihilita was hoping to immobilize Krysta. She couldn't let that happen. She was too close to victory for this to happen, she couldn't allow it. "Think about it all, Jewel. All that you strive for...is to no avail in the end. Your quest is futile...in the end, you're nothing more than another pretty face, a pretty, pretty little face..." Nihilita said as she stroked one of Krysta's cheeks with her hand, as if she was envious or something. "You know you can't win. You can't save anyone now, and you couldn't save anyone then, Jewel..." She leaned in and whispered in Krysta's ear, "You couldn't save Leif." And Krysta snapped, as her eyes welled up with tears, remembering the loss. She swung her blade and severed the tentacles holding and wrapping around her, and as Nihilita leaned far back, letting out a shriek of pain, Krysta dropped to the ground, and freed herself from the aimlessly wriggling and flailing tentacles she'd cut off. Once she'd done that, the severed parts of the tentacles shattered. She looked back to her foe, and rushed in to attack. She struck with the Sword Art known as Neutron, and finished the battle. "This...this isn't over, Jewel! My sisters...will avenge me...." Nihilita fell on her back, then shattered.

ID# 98193 BD: 6(Hit)

ID#

Neutron: 7x5-1=34

Krysta: HP 299/300, EN 15/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Nihilita(Inner Demon 1)[Self-Worthlessness]: HP 0/75, 1 MIT, 10 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Light pierced trough the clouds like golden spears towards the few windows, and light completely returned to the room. There were gemstones everywhere, the walls were a bright blue. Sparkling sapphires, radiant rubies, glittering topazes...the mounds of gemstones were in quantities that couldn't possibly be counted. "This is..." It was a treasure room. Krysta knew that the treasures in this very room must belong to somebody, so she wouldn't bother with them. However, she thought she saw a specific thing sparkle in the distance, so she thought she would take a look. At first, it seemed to be something that did not belong, but when she came up to it, it was a centerpiece crystal. Krysta picked it up only to take a look at it, then she looked ahead, and saw a pedestal that looked like the crystal would fit in. Assuming it was where it belonged, she placed the crystal on the pedestal, and light from the windows began reflecting off the crystal, making the crystal shine brilliantly, and the light reflected by the crystal began to reflect on the other gemstones in the room, causing radiant colored light to reflect everywhere. It was a sight to behold. "Wow..."

Edited by Krysta

The sight was beautiful. All these brilliant gemstones reflecting all this light... It was as if color and light became one, and together, they shone everywhere, casting colored light all over the area. The red of the rubies, the yellow of the topazes, the blue of the sapphires, the violet of the amethysts, the green of the emeralds, and so much more... She tried bringing herself back to focus, but couldn't help remaining in the room for a bit longer, looking around in wonder. . She remembered her recent fight with Nihilita, and what the creature had said to her. "She was wrong. Alex once told me that I shine...and as a matter of fact, I do." She looked around her. "I shine like all the light reflecting off these gemstones and crystals." Suddenly, the gemstones were falling down, the mounds of jewels flattening to a certain level, and blending into each other, too. However, the gemstones never came any closer to Krysta than a foot. She soon realized that it was because a certain kind of gemstone was practically being magnetized to a certain area, and diamonds arranged themselves to the shape of a door arch. Suddenly, a door made from a light blue crystalline material formed inside the arch. Krysta walked over to it, and opened the door, appearing back at the settlement's fountain plaza.

Edited by Krysta

Krysta noticed that the unusual figure was...a bit lighter in color. She then looked up, and noticed the clouds had dissipated slightly. However, the area as a whole, was still shrouded by darkness. She looked to where the previous door stood, and in place of it was a crystal highly similar to the centerpiece crystal back in the room the door had lead to. She looked to the other doors, and decided she would take them on in a specific order. She walked up to the next door. It depicted a crystal shattering, as if it was shattering from pressure, like something was placing more and more pressure than it could take. She opened the door, and appeared in another room. From what it seemed like, she was in another one of the castle's towers. Whatever gave significance to the room was hard to see, not only from the lack of light, but it was all coated in ice.

Krysta looked around, noticing that there was plenty of whatever gave significance to the room, for there was ice everywhere. She looked ahead of her, and she saw something that seemed to be in the shape of a human. She stepped forward towards the figure, and whatever it was opened it's eye. Well, actually, eyes, but one seemed to be covered by what seemed to be hair. When the figure got up, Krysta was able to have a better look at it. It seemed to be female, it had glowing, ice blue eyes, straight, flowing white hair, and...strangely, if she didn't know any better, she would say the human shaped creature's very flesh and bone were made from the ice, clouds, snow, and winds of a blizzard. Her dress also seemed to be made from clouds and ice. "So....you've come here, probably for the same reason you came for my sister..." Whatever she was, she was obviously another one of the creatures Krysta had to face.

[Inner Demon 2 Spawned]

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 30/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Anidaxta(Inner Demon 2)[Insecurity, Anxiety]: HP 100/100, 2 MIT, 14 DMG

Edited by Krysta

"Y-your sister? ...but you look nothing alike!" Rolling her eyes, along with a light smile, the unusual being said, "No, no, not that kind of sister. Now, are you willing to listen to painful truths? I'm not going to taunt you until you snap, like Nihilita believed...I'm actually not surprised at her fate. Always envious, always jealous. She assumed that making others feel worthless would make things better for herself...No matter, I shall show you a truth, whether you will accept it or not." "Just who are you? What do you want with me?" "I am Anidaxta, my goal is to show a painful truth within others...your courage is a mask. Whenever you assure yourself of something, you are merely lying to yourself..." Krysta would believe none of it. Krysta drew her weapon, and rushed for Anidaxta. The living blizzard blew her breath on the floor, and it became slippery, causing Krysta to lose her balance. Anidaxta formed a spear out of ice, and thrust it at Krysta. "Maybe if you're still, you might just have a moment or two to dwell on it before you accept it."

ID# 98394 BD: 1(Critical Fail!)

ID# 98395 Mob: 6(Hit)

Krysta: HP 299/300, EN 28/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Anidaxta(Inner Demon 2)[Insecurity, Anxiety]: HP 100/100, 2 MIT, 14 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Anidaxta bent down before speaking to Krysta. "Jewel, you always try to assure yourself victory, you always try to remain confident, courageous, secure...but while it's all showing on the outside, you really feel something different, don't you? You're unsure, you're afraid, you're insecure...aren't you, Jewel? Just try and tell me that I'm lying to you." Krysta wasn't going to let this get to her. She managed to get the ice spear out of herself, and she suddenly attacked Anidaxta with the Sword Art, Crucifixion. After the successful attack, Krysta jumped back and took her battle stance. Anidaxta was ready to retaliate, and formed a javelin out of ice, proceeding to propel it at an extreme speed using the force of wind. The ice javelin thrust into Krysta, but right now, it didn't matter to her. After all, the damage was mitigated. Krysta wasn't willing to lose this fight, either, and would stand firm.

ID# 98601 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

ID# 98602 Mob: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

Crucifixion: 8x6-2=46

Krysta: HP 298/300, EN 22/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Anidaxta(Inner Demon 2)[Insecurity, Anxiety]: HP 54/100, 2 MIT, 14 DMG

Edited by Krysta

"Hmph, you still resist? You must think I'm lying to you..." Krysta was ready to strike at a moment's notice. "T-that was the past! No more am I with fear!" At the stutter in the start of what Kryta was saying, Anidaxta smirked. "You admit it inwardly, but outwardly, you deny it. You must depend on others so much, don't you? All of this, to hide just how afraid you really are..." Krysta still was unwilling to accept what must be a lie. "I'm not afraid! Not anymore!" "Then what are you going to do about it, hmm? What are you going to do to prove that you are without fear?" Krysta took her battle stance. "I shall prove my might, and vanquish you!" She rushed for Anidaxta, but she missed by an inch, do to almost completely slipping on the ice. Anidaxta formed a sword from ice, and swung the blade at Krysta. Krysta blocked the attack, and the two combatants had their blades locked.

ID# 98683 BD: 4(Miss)

ID# 98684 Mob: 4(Miss)

[2] Krysta: HP 298/300, EN 20/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

"Hmph, pitiful girl, you know nothing of your position. Try as you might, the truth will always be speaking to you. Stop believing these beautiful lies, and accept the painful truth." Krysta was, basically, no longer listening to what Anidaxta had to say. She was already through with it all. She didn't accept this lie, she didn't even remotely want to accept it. "I may have been in the past, but I will prove to you that such anxiety no longer grows and thrives within me!" Both combatants backed up, and after dodging one each others' attacks, their blades locked upon each other once again. "Admit it, Jewel, you can't win, at least, not like this. You're still unsure that you'll be able to free people from others' wrongdoing, aren't you? Embrace the truth, Jewel. You need to accept it." Of course, Krysta wouldn't be willing to, even for a second.

ID# 98733 BD: 2(Miss)

ID# 98734 Mob: 4(Miss)

[2] Krysta: HP 298/300, EN 18/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

"It isn't true now! Here in the present, your words are meaningless lies!" The two combatants jumped back, and Krysta attempted to attack. However, Anidaxta stabbed Krysta with her ice sword before Krysta could land a single blow. Anidaxta then kicked Krysta down to the icy floor. "Stop resisting. Embrace the truth. There is nothing that can keep you from seeing the truth, other than your own lies. Open your eyes, see what is wrong. You'll find the painful truth soon enough. It comes for everyone, in various ways. Everyone has doubts, everyone has anxieties, everyone has insecurities. Once you see yours, you will eventually be at peace. However, you refuse to see them. You resist, you trust your own lies, you act and speak with confidence even though you have none." Krysta got up. "It's...not...true...I...I will...finish this...with my blade thrust in your cold, frozen heart!" Krysta knew these were lies. At least, in the present, they were.

ID# 98764 BD: 2(Miss)

ID# 98765 Mob: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

[2] Krysta: HP 297/300, EN 16/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta

Krysta stood tall, ready to attack again. She struck her enemy with the Sword Art known as Crucifixion, dealing damage that dropped Anidaxta's HP to the red. "It is you who cannot win, Anidaxta! Your cold heart's desires will be thwarted, and the light will shine once again!" Anidaxta was upset in the position she was in. Her ice sword had shattered, so she made another weapon. She formed a two handed axe from ice, and swung it once to blow a chilling wind, and another time to strike Krysta. Krysta was knocked about four yards before landing on the ice coated floor. "You still think you have what it takes? Courage, confidence, certainty? Honestly, Jewel, do you really possess such traits? Can you really overcome your insecurity?" Anidaxta seemed kind of worried for a moment. Probably because another well made strike would finish her. "Anything else you feel the need to say? A last word, perhaps?"

ID# 98772 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

ID# 98773 Mob: 10(Critical! +2 DMG)

Crucifixion: 8x6-2=46

[2] Krysta: HP 296/300, EN 10/30, | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Anidaxta(Inner Demon 2)[Insecurity, Anxiety]: HP 8/100, 2 MIT, 14 DMG

Edited by Krysta