No more Confusion on Quest Mobs please, let's discuss it

So, someone had told me that they were told that Quest mobs cannot be modified(Increasing and adding only, I never decreased or anything like that) unless the quest states that it is possible. There were certain quest threads that have already been completed and locked where at least one of the quest mobs was modified to make the fight a bit more challenging. When I looked at the quests themselves in the quest forum, there seemed to be no such mentioning of whether you can or can't make the mob stronger/last longer.

Which is why I decided to start this topic. I don't want anyone(including myself, 'cause I sure as heck already am) becoming as confused as a pokemon over this matter. I don't want to unintentionally do something wrong and end up with my brain freaking out like that "23-19" moment in Monsters Inc. Please, let's clear up the fog, shall we?

On 3/8/2018 at 7:09 AM, Vigilon said:

So, someone had told me that they were told that Quest mobs cannot be modified(Increasing and adding only, I never decreased or anything like that) unless the quest states that it is possible. There were certain quest threads that have already been completed and locked where at least one of the quest mobs was modified to make the fight a bit more challenging. When I looked at the quests themselves in the quest forum, there seemed to be no such mentioning of whether you can or can't make the mob stronger/last longer.

Which is why I decided to start this topic. I don't want anyone(including myself, 'cause I sure as heck already am) becoming as confused as a pokemon over this matter. I don't want to unintentionally do something wrong and end up with my brain freaking out like that "23-19" moment in Monsters Inc. Please, let's clear up the fog, shall we?

You cannot edit a Quest Monsters stats easier or harder, we intentionally design some to be a certain way so the recommended level could be truly displayed rather than lower levels coming in thinking they could clean house on a monster.