(PP-F6) Leap Frogs

Tsu giggled a little bit when Saph protested to Tsu taking her clothes, and Tsu tried to hold back her laughter. "Sorry, I was just trying to help, rrrribbit-" Tsu began to apologize before Saph started to tickle her, causing Tsu to fall on her back out of surprise. Tsu couldn't stop laughing as Saph tickled her, and she tried to her hands away while laughing. "It's too much, ribbit! Make it... stop. I can't... take tickling, rrrrribbit." Tsu begged in between laughs, getting a bit tired. Her protests to Saph's tickling were her last attempt to get her to stop before she finally gave in to the tickling and stopped resisting. She still didn't like it, but at least Saph was happy.

Saphira stopped the tickle-attack as she saw Tsu´s expression on her face, and in one of the other moment her smile disappeared. - I am sorry - she said kinda shocked and looked with big eyes at the girl - I am really sorry. I-i didn´t know, that you dislike to be tickled, I should have asked you before it. - she made a step back, to give her the chance, to sit up again. - Uhhm...waht do you think about eating something? - she looked to a close branch full with yellow-red fruits  which looked like mangos. Saphira stood up and walked over to the branch. It does took her a moment, before she was able to reach one of the mangos, carefull she grabbed the fruit and came back to Froppy. She sit down again, opened her menu to get the dagger to cut the fruit. She was right about it, it really was a mango. And as she did cut off the first stripe, without the protecting skin, she offered it to Froppy, hoping, that she would like mango - Here, I hope you like it. -

• 2 weeks later...

Once Saph had finished tickling her, Tsu slowly sat up and caught her breath. Saph apologized and said that she didn't know that Tsu didn't like being tickled and that she should have asked. Tsu shook her head and laughed tiredly. "It's okay, ribbit. I shouldn't have stripped you down. I had that coming, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu apologized, patting Saph on the shoulder with her tongue. After regaining her breath, Tsu got back up, but collasped back down immediately. She was too tired to get back up. Tsu laid down on the ground and watched as Saph got her a mango. Saph then cut it and gave it to Tsu, to which she cut it in half and gave half back to Saph. "Thanks, ribbit. You didn't have to get me this. But I might be stuck here for a while. All that tickling has got me too tired to get up, rrrrrrrrribbit.Tsu said before taking a bite of her mango half. It was sweet.

The last time Saphira had a mango was a long time ago, so it took her some time to eat up her whole mango half. It was a really sweet one and it reminded her at the time after living on the street, as she was able to get back to a normal life, more or less. As she had finished eating up her mango part, she looked up to the sky, followed some of the many insects in the air with her eyes, then she looked back at Froppy. - So...what do we want to do now? Since you need some time to rest we could do something without moving. We could just sit around and talk about something. - she stopped and start to think about a good theme to talk about as she felt something falling on her head. She cringed a little bit before she tried to have a look on ehat ever it was, as she heared a well known sound. ribbit. It wasn´t Tsu who had made this sound so... - Is ther a frog on my head? - Saphira asked Tsu with a little smile on her face.