(PP-F6) Leap Frogs

Tsu hadn't feeling the best lately, mainly because of the way Pin had dumped her recently, but Tsu wasn't going to let it get to her that much, since Tsu never really cared for making a big deal out of these sort of situations. Today, Tsu just wanted to have some more fun and take her mind off the whole ordeal. This time Tsu headed to floor 6, wanting to just explore a little bit while playing around in the trees. She opened up her menu and looked through the people on her friends list, eventually finding Saphira. "Hey Saph, it's me Tsu. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today. I'll be in the 6th floor right outside the teleporter, see you there!" Tsu sent the message to Saphira as she walked out of the floor teleporter, just having left from floor 10, and then stood a few feet away from the teleporter, just in case Saph ended up walking in her direction. 

@Saphira

Edited by Froppy

Saphira yawned as the soft bell sound woke her up - I did fall asleep again, oh man. - after she stretched her arms she opened her menue and looked who had sent her a message, ther are not many people who sent her messages. - It is from Tsu...I wonder what she want from me... - slowly she begun to read her message - so hanging around...this is a good chance for me to learn something about her. - Saphira stood up, took her armour on and grabbed a piece of bread before she left her shop. enjoying the soft breeze she walked through the town of beginnings until she reached the teleporter. She remembered her last visit on this floor, it is terrible up ther in a black armour...she sighed and entered the teleporter - I don´t know much about Tsu...I hope this day won´t end up in a disaster. - she closed her eyes. The heat of the sixth floor hit her like a punch in the face, but even if it was hot here she remembered the beautiful jungle - It´s worth it - short she had to smile then she stepped down from the plattform and looked searching for Tsu around. It doesn´t took her long, after a short moment she saw the little girl near the teleporter - Uhhm...hey ther Tsu - she introduced herself with a little smile.

@Froppy

Tsu had only waited for a few minutes beside the teleporter when she saw the glow and then Saphira stepped out. It was good to see her again, Tsu couldn't really remember the last time they met up. Saph seemed a little shy, but Tsu decided to not be jumpy ir anything like that, sticking to a calm kind tone. "Hey Saph, good to see you again, ribbit.Tsu greeted back, giving a quick wave to Saph. Tsu felt the heat, and she was well aware, so Tsu opened her menu, changing from her usual armor to a tank top and shorts. "It's hot today, ribbit. I brought some drinks from McFroppy's with me, along with two meals. So if you ever get hungry or thirsty, just let me know, rrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she started to walk away from the telepirter and in the direction of the west side of the jungle. Tsu never really stopped to look around the town, since it looked the same as most others, just more a jungle vibe to them. Tsu wasn't really walking, it was more or less just short hops, the same way frogs do. 

@Saphira

She start to think for a short moment, noone ever had named her Saph before, actually nobody had ever given her another name for fun before, besides Pinball. But if she remembered right, he only did this to hide that he was nervous at the christmas party. As Tsu changed her clothes, she remembered the heat again, it was a terrible feeling to stand with a black leather armour in the hot sun. - Sounds good. - she answered as Tsu told her, thae she had brought some drinks and two meals from McFroppys with her - I am sure we will need the drinks in this heat. - and Saphira herself start to change her clothes. She put the armour in her inventory and a grey top and black shorts were left - I hope we will enter the jungle soon, ther is less sunlight then at this place. - she thought and followed Tsu. Interestet she looked at Tsu, she walked- no, she just made short hops towards the jungle - She really is like a little frog. - Soon the two reached the jungle and thankful for the cool shadows, Saphira made two fast steps into them.

@Froppy

Tsu nodded her head and smiled when Saphira said that it sounded that Tsu brought drinks. It was hot, and they obviously did need them. Saphira changed into basically the same thing as Tsu, and she gave her a quick thumbs up. It didn't take long to get to the vast jungle's entrance, and Tsu hopped into the shade, while Saphira stepped in. "This shade is so nice, ribbit. It just feels relaxing cooling off in the shade, ribbit.Tsu commented, stretching her arms out a little bit. Looking at Saphira, she seemed a bit cooled off by the shade as well.  Looking up at the trees, Tsu could spot a small cluster of bananas hanging on a branch. It was a few feet above her, so Tsu stuck out her tongue and reached the bananas with it, before pulling the cluster down with her tongue. Tsu brought the bananas back down and pulled one off of the bunch. "The bananas out here should be pretty good, you should try one, rrrrrrrrrrrrribbit.Tsu said before pulling off another and holding it out to Saphira.

Saphira looked at Tsu and wondered, if they would reach a lake and would swim in it, if she would also swim like a frog, even if she wondered about this she was already sure that she would. A smile showed up on her face for a short moment - Yeah, it is really relaxing in the shade after the heat of the sun on the skin and clothes. - Tsu sticked out her tongue as she saw some bananas above her and with a suprised look in her eyes, Saphira followd Tsu´s moves. She pulled two bananas off of the bunch and offered her one with the words, that the banananas should be good here and that she should try one. Still with a suprised face she took the bananana and start to peel it. Careful she took a bite, bananas were that kind of fruit she didn´t ate often. - They are really good, they are sweet - she looked at Froppy - Thank you. - After a few bites she had aten up the bananana and asked - What do you think about searching for something like a little lake? -

@Froppy

Tsu nodded her head in agreement with Saphira when she said it felt really good after the heat. "Yes, especially after the heat, ribbit. It gives a nice little aura of coolness. It just feels great, ribbit.Tsu said as she peeled the banana she had and took a bite. It had a really sweet taste to it, and Tsu loved it. Sweet tastes always got Tsu when tried them, since she had a bit of a sweet tooth. Saphira suggested that they do something like search for a lake. Tsu shrugged her shoulders, and then nodded. "Sure, whatever you wannna do, ribbit. I like lakes, it's relaxing to swim and just hang around them, ribbit.Tsu said as she started to hop towards the deep greenery of the jungle. A lake would be hidden in there somewhere, so it shouldn't take too long hopefully. Even if it did take a while, it would be nice talking with Saphira.

Saphira looked at the jumping girl and after a short moment she followed her into the jungle. Even if she was here already once before, the environment of the jungle kinda kiled her mind. Amazed she looked around, ther were som many different coloures everywere and all these strange sounds. Saphira was sure, that the jungle would blow her mind everytime she would enter it, no matter how often she had enetered it before. She let herself get lost in the colours and the sounds of the jungle for a schort moment before she cleared her mind again and followed Tsu again with open eyes, trying to find a lake. - What do you think about this place? - Saphira sked Froppy - Isn´t it beautiful? All these coloures. - Smiling she jumped over a little trunk in a higher thicked and came again out of it with leaves in her hair.

@Froppy

Tsu continued to hop through the jungle at the same pace as Saphira, looking around for a lake with each hop. Tsu was loving all of the colors around her in the jungle, with so many different elements in the environment. The nice sounds were just an added bonus that made everything so pleasant to be in the jungle. Saphira asked her what she thought of the jungle, asking if she thought it was beautiful with all the colors. Tsu nodded and hopped a little higher. "Yeah, ribbit. It's really pretty, just gives you nice mix of a relaxing and energized feeling. That's how it is to me, ribbit.Tsu answered on the way down. On her next hop, Tsu saw a big clearing with a lake and she pointed to it with her tongue. "Hey, there's a lake, ribbit! It isn't too far, only about a five minute walk. It should be really pretty, especially with the jungle background, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she started to hop a little faster and farther, getting a little bit ahead of Saphira.

- Yeah, it really is a mix of a relaxing and energized feeling -  She smiled again and closed her eyes for a short moment to took a deep breath of the warm and heavy air which was in the same point refreshing and full of nice smells. She heared Tsu as she made a bigger hop and as she made the next hop, Saphira saw a tongue over her hed, pointing on a place infront of them, soon she heraed Tsu, who told her that she had found a lake. - That sounds good - She said as Tsu start to hoop a little bit faster - Whait for me - she told her and walked a little bit faster herself. After a few minutes the forest opened to a clearing with a lake. Saphira was able to see the higher treetops and a little bit of the sky on the surface of the water. Slowly she came closer to the lake and lookede into the clear water and was able to see some smal fishes swimming around there - It looks beautiful - 

@Froppy

Tsu continued to hop a little bit ahead of Saphira until she reached the lake and just stood in amazement while Saphira arrived. The small fishes were pretty to look at, it just seemed so peaceful. Saphira said that it was beautifult, and Tsu nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, it's peaceful to look at, ribbit. It kinda brings me back home to the frog pond I lived by. It was all so pretty and peaceful, rrrrrrrrribbit." Tsu said, thinking back on the past. Tsu then hopped into the lake and started to swim, bringing her legs in and out like a frog. Tsu stuck out her tongue and booped Saphira on the nose and then giggled a little bit. In the past, booping someone on the nose with her tongue hadn't ended too well, but Saphira seemed like the kind of girl who could take a joke, so Tsu saw there was no harm. "Come on in Saph, the water's great, rrrrrrrrrrribbit!"

Edited by Froppy

Saphira wished she could say the same abouther past, but ther wasn`t many peaceful moments. Running, thinking about the next chance to get some food and hiding in old buildings and emty places was nearly all she had to do in her past. It still felt kinda strange, that she was glad to be in this game-world while many of the other players just wanted to return to their home and family. Saphira looked at Tsu as she jumped into the water and start to swim like a frog. After a short moment, Tsu prodded Saphira´s nose with her tongue, with big eyes the girl looked at the frog - Did she really...? -
Unsure she looked into the water and at the frog girl, her mother teached her once how to swim, but was she able to remember everything about it? Careful she start to walk into the little lake. The water really was great and refreshing, careful she made another step into the water. As she walked far enough she start to make the moves she rememberd. It took some time till her body was able to remember how to swim, but as he was able remember, it felt like she was born to swim in the water. It was like back then, as her life and everything else was okay and good.

@Froppy

Even if Tsu said that she had her peaceful moments, those moments in her life were diamonds in the rough, as she hardly had any of those kind of peaceful times to herself. Most of the time Tsu would just spend her days home and away from the quick to judge community she lived in. Saphira didn't seem to get upset when Tsu booped her nose, so Tsu giggled a little bit more while Saphira got in the water. Tsu swam alongside Saphira in the lake as the girl seemed to be remembering how to swim. "It's nice swimming in here, ribbit. This lake is much bigger than the pond, but I still like it, ribbit.Tsu said as she swam slightly ahead of Saphira. Looking around, no one else was here except for the fish in the water. Tsu stopped swimming forward and then floated in the water in front of Saphira. Tsu booped her on the nose again and then laughed. "Sorry, it's just fun to boop people, rrrrrrrrrrrribbit.Tsu apologized, still giggling a little bit.

It was a long time ago since she was swimming and it was kinda hard for her body to make all of the moves in the water, even if it was just normal swimming at the moment. - It is a long time ago since I was swimming, but still it is the same great feeling. Also it feels a little bit like you are flying - she said and followed Tsu. Saphira was glad, that the lake wasn´t deep and that she was still able to stand at the ground of it as Tsu booped her again with her tongue on her nose. Out of a reflex she rubbed her nose, nerly everytime someone toches her nose she had to rub it, it was an anoying reflex and she wasn´t able to resist it complete. - What? W-why? - she said a little bit stuttering but after a short moment she had to smile - I think I would do the same, if I had had such a long tongue like you - she said laughing. - Take this - sha said smiling and splashed some water at Tsu.

@Froppy

Edited by Saphira

Tsu had swam a lot, and it came to some point in her life where she never really even needed to think that much on how to swim, it just came naturally to her. Saphira had said that it had been long ago since she had last gone swimming, but it was still the same great feeling. Tsu nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, I just feel like I am completely free in the water, ribbit. It's fun, and swimming is so natural to me at this point." Tsu said as she giggled a little bit more at Saphira's reaction to getting booped again. She said that she would do the same if she had a long tongue, before proceeding to splash Tsu with water. Tsu giggled again and smacked her tongue down on the water, splashing Saphira back. "I bet you would, ribbit. This tongue of mine is both a blessing and a curse, but I love it, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu responded, a big smile on her face.

Saphira tried to cover her face with her hands as Tsu splashed wither her tongue water at her. As she took her hands back she thought a moment about what Tsu had said about her tongue - A blessing and a curse, I don´t really know where this is a curse but she would know it better than me - - Were is such a tongue a curse? If I think about it I can only find some positive points for something like this. Even if you are a short person you can get things in some high. - she looked curious at the frog girl and made some steps in the water. She was high enough that the water wasn´t able to cover her shoulders and the lake didn´t looked deep from the outside. But as Saphira made the next step she lost the ground under her feets and sunk deeper. As she tried to get some air in her lungs she had water in her mouth. - It´s alright, calm down. Don´t panic - she tried to calm herself down, opener her eyes wide and looked at the water surface above her - It´s alright - with a strong moves of her armes she managed to get back to the world over the water, coughed and tried to fill her lungs with air again - Damn it! -

@Froppy

Tsu frowned slightly when Saphira asked where her tongue was a curse, as she only found positives in it. "Well, I just got teased and made fun of a lot in school for it, ribbit. The frog jokes and pranks on me happened quite a bit. My tongue has it's perks, but society is the draw back to it, rrrrribbit.Tsu answered as she let her tongue hang out halfway, a small goofy smile returning to her face. Saphira had stepped forward and lost her footing in the water, and Tsu tried to help her back up as she coughed up water. "Are you okay, ribbit? Maybe we should stop swimming, ribbit.Tsu asked as she wrapped her tongue around Saphira's waist, before picking her up with it and swimming back to shore. Tsu let go of Saphira and set her down on the grass, patting her back with her tongue. "You should try and be more careful, ribbit. But don't worry too much about it. We're just having fun, rrrrrrrrrrribbit!" Tsu said, before booping Saphira on the nose again, this time leaving a little bit of slime behind.

- Thank you Froppy - Saphira said betwen two deep breaths - Maybe we should really stop swimming for now, but I think, if I would do this more often something like this wont happen again. - she spit out another mouth of water as Froppy patted her back with her long frog tongue - Thanks, again - she said with a little smile on her face and wiped some water out of her face. As Tsu´s tongue was away, Saphira shaked her head and hair like a dog his wet fur. Cool, sparkling water drops flew out of her black hair and through the air and reflected the few sunbeams around the two. Just a few seconds after she hade stopped shaking her head, Tsu booped her nose with her tongue again, and again Saohira had to rub her nose in reflexe. - What should we do now? There is still much time left of this day. Is ther something you want to do? -

@Froppy

• 4 weeks later...

Tsu gave Saph a quick nod when thanked and then sat down next to her, leaning back a little bit. Tsu held an arm over her face when Saph shook her head and spread out water. After that, Tsu did the same with her head and then looked down at her clothes, they were completely soaked, and it felt weird when out of the water. So Tsu pulled off her shirt and shorts, before getting up and hanging them on a tree branch. Tsu walked over to Saph and stripped her down as well. After Tsu hung the clothes to dry, she sat down beside Saph with a smile. Saph asked what they should do, and Tsu answered quickly. "We could just chat while our clothes dry, ribbit. Unless you have any other ideas for what we can do in our undies, rrrrrrrrribbit." Tsu asked as she leaned back some more, her chest jiggling as she did so.

@Saphira

• 1 month later...

As Tsu start to shook her head Saphira tried to get away from the water out of Tsu´s hair and the wet hair of her. after Tsu did stopped, Saphira wiped the water out of her face. Saphira looked away as Tsu took off her wet clothes to hung it over a tree branch to let them dry. As she walked back to Saphira, she thought the girl would sit down on the ground instead of this she start to strip Saphira down to her underwear. - What are yo- Hey, stop. I can do it myself... - she protested and looked down to the little girl. It was a strange feeling and she didn´t really understand, why Froppy had done this but now it already had happened. - Okay, I think we should talk first about the fact, that I can take off my clothes by my own - she said with a smile before she start to try to tickle Tsu for what she had done, or at least she hoped, that Tsu was ticklish.

@Froppy