[ PP - F04 ] Boop [ Spangie & Froppy ]

Spangie skipped excitedly down the paved paths of Snowfrost, her hood nesting firmly on her hand and her familiar perched carelessly on her shoulder. I'm so happy! I finally got to floor four and I'm going to- she stopped, right in her tracks with a deadpanned look. What am I doing here again? She peered around her, the snow covered town had a few people lurking in its area. Oh crap, I forgot again. Think! She pounded her palm against her forehead. Well.. I can't remember anything.. she puffed sadly after a few minutes of hitting her head. Maybe I'll just try to get something to eat.. she sighed and looked around once again. Are there any good cafes around here? She frowned when she found none within eye sight. Maybe I need to ask someone. 

She spotted a player, an odd looking one but she shrugged, not caring. "Hey! You there!" she yelled, sprinting over to the girl. Midway there, her foot somehow slipped, making the path beneath her fall under her. "Wahhh!" she yelped, falling onto the snow covered ground. Apricot chirped loudly, leaping off her body before she fell. "Ow.." she groaned, rubbing her head. Why does this feel like deja vu? 

@Froppy

Edited by Spangie

Tsu had been hopping through Snowfrost, after a little bit of sightseeing, she was just about to head to the floor teleporter. Looking around the crowd, Tsu sighed when she realized that it was the usual crowd of NPCs walking about. Nothing seemed to change about that on floors, crowds of NPCs. Tsu started to walk in the direction of the floor teleporter when she heard someone call out to her. A blonde girl was running towards her, but she tripped, and Tsu immediately rushed over to help her. Tsu stuck out her tongue and pulled the girl up by the waist, before pulling her tongue back in. "Are you okay, ribbit? That was quite a trip, but this is a safe zone, so you should be fine. Why were you calling me, rrrrrrrribbit?" Tsu after helping the girl up. She seemed like a competent player, having a bird familiar. So Tsu didn't have to worry about helping a newbie at least. Tsu put on a friendly smile, with her tongue only sticking out a few inches.

@Spangie

"A-ah thank you!" she gave an apologetic bow when she was fully up. Apricot came back hopping to her, pecking at her feet. "Ahah.. I'm sorry, oh yeah.." she scratched her chin for a second. "I just wanted to know if you knew any shops around here.. I was hungry and I've never been on this floor.." she gave a wry chuckle and scratched her elbow. What am I doing? She pouted to herself and bent down to pick up the baby Phoenix.

The bird hopped happily onto her hand and then onto her shoulder. Floor four sure is beautiful though. "Sorry if I bothered you, but my name is Spangie by the way!" she giggled, reaching out her hand. "If you don't know, I'll be fine on my way.." she said sadly, but kept a warm smile on her face.

@Froppy

Edited by Spangie

Tsu giggled a little bit by the way that the girl stuttered apologizing and bowed. It was just a little cute. The girl asked if there were any shops that Tsu knew of, and Tsu shook her head. "No, I'm sorry, ribbit. I hardly ever come to this floor, I mostly eat at my shop, but that's on the tenth floor, ribbit. So maybe we can look around for a place to eat together, ribbit.Tsu responded, putting her hands behind her back, looking down at the ground for a few seconds.

The girl introduced herself as Spangie and Tsu grabbed her hand and shook it with a warm smile as well. "Nice to meet you Spangie, just call me Tsu, ribbit. Or if you want to call me by my username, I'm Froppy, ribbit.Tsu introduced herself, before taking a quick bow. Spangie told her that she would be fine on her way if Tsu didn't know a place and Tsu shook her head. "Can I tag along with you, ribbit? I want to hang out with you. So is that fine, ribbit?" Tsu asked, before sticking her tongue out playfully.

@Spangie