[ PP - F03 ] <<Worn Out Welcome>> [ Spangie & Outlander ]

Worn Out Welcome :

Spangie poked her familiar on the side, who was at the time resting on her head. "Hey, wake up," she puffed, poking it again. We need to find the quest we heard about.. but I have no idea where it is.. she sighed. Maybe someone here knows where it is? She thought, an eyebrow raising. She nodded her head and thought, yeah.. someone here must know something. She peered around her area, not many people were attracted here, as far as she can tell.

She made out a person who she was sure a player of the game, considering her was wearing armor anemic such. "Hey!" she waved her hand sat him with a cheery smile, she quickly walked up to him and grinned. "Hi! My name is Spangie and I was wondering if you heard of a quest around here?" she put her hands behind her back and tangled them together, giving a gleeful smile. Maybe I might've asked the wrong person..

@Outlander

Edited by Spangie

Outlander was currently humming a song and qwirling a kinfe like a pencil in his hand, then suddenly a female voice, what song you may ask, why, The Bomb was the song he was humming. Back to the "For sure" real voice. She was asking about a quest. "A quest? Since your near it, i think that a quest called Worn out Welcome might do you some good, I guess, unless you already did it. I'm Outlander, sarcastic a-hole and professional bounty hunter, at your service." He said with a overly dramatic bow. "I really need a fedora to tip when I say that..." Outlander looked around. "I've never taken the quest myself, but I can assure you. I have NO IDEA where it is. Though I do suggest trying the blacksmiths building over there." Outlander pointed at the building, he was bored and had nothing to do. "Hey, If you don't mijd, Im quite bored, mine if I tag along?"

She smiled warmly and giggled at his 'welcoming' greeting. "Aw thanks! But I haven't done it yet, and nice to meet you Outlander!" she chuckled and looked at the blacksmith shop he pointed to. "Yeah that sounds right," she nodded her head vigorously and clapped her hands together. "Of course you can! I don't mind," she grinned and widened her eyes. Oh right! "This is my familiar by the way, her names Apricot. She's not a familiar that does anything but she's quite a companion.." she chuckled and pointed to her familiar. "Say hello!" she poked her familiar, who widened its beady eyes and chirped loudly. Wow.. what a warm welcome.

@Outlander