{PP - F1} The Second Time <-->The Second Lesson, Is Also Free <--> (Fetu and Kimi)

"Alright, I believe that its time to get this quest started!" Fetu said as he was heading back to the blacksmith Lyle's smithy. He had just finished an earlier quest which had required him to spend almost the whole day finding some annoying materials before coming back and spending time failing at making a potion. Afterward, he was sent to deliver something to the earlier mentioned blacksmith, thus triggering the next quest. The Quest before was from Zakariah.  While he was walking towards the Blacksmith, Fetu found himself nearing a person named Kimi she had also finished the same quest and was asking for help for the second one. Fetu replied to her saying that he could do it and the two had agreed to meet at the water fountain in the middle of town. Fetu was currently just sitting around and eating a banana and some mayonnaise as he waited for the girl to arrive. At the moment, he was wearing his gear all under his plaid. 

This person Kimi had helped Fetu before when Fetu was new to Sword Art Online.     @Kimi

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Kimi made her way to Fetu a player she met before and tried to help earlier in her adventures. Some time has passed since they last met, but she hoped that he was doing good. As agreed they, she made her way to the a fountain located in the beginning floors. Kimi completely forgotten the last time she has went down to this floor as she normally stayed around the eleventh floor and above. Especially now since she recently reached tier two gear nothing really called to her at the lower floors. From the distance she saw a familiar person coming into sight and waved in his direction. As she neared Fetu, Kimi exchanged pleasantries and went through her inventory for a quick bit to take out something she found before. "Here I found this on my adventures. I don't use Katana's, but I remember you asking for one so here you go. Its still unidentified so you need to go to a merchant to get that checked out."

Traded to Fetu

(1) Rare Unidentified T1 Katana #95242A

"Ah, thank you Kimi. Thanks for the katana. So.., I guess I'll do it some other time, whenever I'm free. Ah?" Fetu said. When Fetu finished eating his meal, he began to look around. Fetu said, "Okay, let's go out towards the wild. We need to kill Boar pups. We need in total six Boar pup tusks for the quest. Let's go!"  Fetu began making his way outside the town. Before parting his way out Fetu Lagi looked up and checked on the Sun, he also looked around him at his surroundings. Using Boy Scout Skills Fetu made a conclusion that it was around 11 am. "I wonder when well be done with this. Hmm, this will be an interesting experience. After this or maybe during this quest I can get my katana checked out. I actually know I good merchant in this town." Fetu thought to himself.  

"Alright sure, I know where to go so you can follow me if you want. The place you want to be at is outside by where the forest is. Most of the smaller boars should be around there and if not you can also check the grasslands nearby. Usually when you go deep into the forest you'd only really find bigger beasts and whatnot, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem." Kimi stated as she gestured Fetu to follow her. Its been a while since Kimi has been on the first floor of all places. Normally she would be questing, leveling up, grinding for materials, but helping someone out right now is also as good as that. As the two traveled through the town passing by multiple markets and outlets Kimi's reminisced all the times she spent down here and how it was really her beginning. Though most of it was spent alone, she wasn't to bothered by it as she had already gotten this far and was nearing the frontlines soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fetu said responding to Kimi. "Alright! Let's go. Let's do this. Awesome." Fetu began to follow Kimi. Fetu was a bit nervous, he hasn't really done a quest with people before, but its the first time for everything. "Hmm. (Sigh) I wonder how this will be. It's my first time really doing a quest with another person. Usually, the quests I do it by myself. Well see, I guess." Fetu said to Kimi. Fetu wondered about, how this quest would go, how long it will take and how it will be.  Fetu didn't feel that well. Something was bothering him a lot.  It was like a dark cloud tangled with a lot of other stuff he has faced. Fetu wasn't focusing hard on the present, he kept dozing off thinking about what might and will happen. He started to get a bit stressful and anxious. He had these symptoms but, didn't show any clue that his sanity was dropping little by little.  

• 4 weeks later...

Kimi looked back towards Fetu who looked as if he was having doubts, "Well if you have any questions just shoot them my way. Ill try to answer them to the best of my ability." Kimi spoke up breaking the silence as they went towards the safe zone gate. As the duo neared the gate Kimi tried to think up of more things that could spark conversation. "So then... Why did you choose to use a Katana anyways?" Kimi asked curiously as she stopped to begin stretching before heading out towards the forest to get his quest done. She casually pulled out a biscuit to give to Noodle, her familiar, who was by her side mimicing her stretches. "So what have you been up to lately aside from this quest? Anything interesting you came across lately or wanna talk about?" Kimi asked in hope of getting something going for the two to talk about.

Fetu listened to what Kimi said. Fetu took a few seconds to figure out what to say to reply to Kimi. "Well, I chose to have a katana because back before SAO I used to do Arnis, Kendo, and Aikido. I was never really good at it though. Well, I was never good at it. It was mainly one of my older brothers that did it, and I tagged along with him. He was really good at Aikido and Kendo. To answer your other questions I am also doing a quest called Earning a Living. I would like to be an Artisan. Other than that I'm also doing some others like killing a Bee Bee Queen on the second floor and saving a village from a disease. I'm also doing others." Fetu said answering some of Kimi's questions. "Well, what about you Kimi? How's life? Ah?"

Kimi wasn't really sure what to say as life for her has been very 'mello' "Well im not sure what to say. I haven't been up to much aside from leveling and working on my performing. Now i'm just about to hit max rank with performing, but other than that nothing much. I've only really been focusing mostly on getting into the frontlines to get more floors completed and also to help out my guildmates." Kimi pondered a little while more as she looked out the gate and gestured Fetu that they should get going. "Hmmm... Yeah i think thats about it." She said as they made their way forward towards the forest. "I mean the only other thing i can really think about is that i got new gear from a few friends of mine and put it to good use because they can't use it." Kimi drifted into her thoughts as the duo made pace towards the questing area.

"Oh.." Fetu started thinking about other stuff to say. He was really trying to get a conversation going. "Hmm, you know. What's it called, who were you before? Before SAO ah? Like. Did you do any sports or play games? Did you have pets before SAO? I see you have a familiar. Hehe. Back before this, I played American Football. Man, that was a fun sport. I also did Archery. I did play a lot of video games too. My cousins were very into RPG, arcade games, and Esport games. We were very competitive when it came to those type of games. How was your life Kimi ah?" Fetu asked Kimi. "Also, you know how's it attacking monsters in this game? Will it be hard attacking these Boar pups?" Fetu wondered how this will be and Future. "Oh well, I will see, time will play." Fetu thought to himself.  

Kimi was slightly overwhelmed by many questions coming her way, but she didn't really mind. "I didn't do much aside from gaming back in the real world. I would normally be invited out and stuff of the sort, but couldn't get out." Kimi didn't really have to give it a second thought as she really didn't do anything special in life as she was normally locked away in her room. "For pets, i've never had one, though I've always wanted a dog." Kimi looked down at Noodle who was off in the path roaming though the tall grass chasing some bugs. "I couldn't really help not getting a familiar once I got in here, and it really helps having his company since i'm usually out soloing." As the duo traversed the dirt path, the forest in which the boar pups spawned came into view. "The boars aren't a problem trust me." Kimi said with a shrug before continuing. "Its really just a walk in the park, but you never know. Last time I did this when i was very new I had a hard time with my friend because the Boar pups mother came out and attacked us. I don't think that you will be running into that so you're fine."

"Ah... Okay." Fetu said.  Fetu Lagi saw the hill and the forest they were nearing. He knew for sure "That's gotta be it!" Fetu thought. Fetu Lagi then started to shift his hands. He then began triple weaving his hands in the motion he did in Arnis. But this time he didn't have any sticks. While he was doing this he started to do finger tuts with his hands. He was all doing this while he was walking. He then slapped his hands together in a gun shape and screamed out and yelled.         "UT-OT!!! The Power of utot!!" Fetu then starting running towards the foot trees of the forest. He dashed and ran, kicking some dirt up with his feet. Fetu was just messing around cause he was bored. He was pretty sure that Kimi didn't know what he meant. If she did then it would be a bit awkward and strange.