[F17 - Rank 5 Merchant] Valkyries Ascension

cycladic-architecture.jpg

In the main settlement of Athenaia, in one of the many building complexes lies on a red door Kairi's Store "Valkyries Ascension", being a Merchant she doesn't necessarily need to have much space, so the inside of her store is a little cramped showing off all the things that needs to be shown, and showing off the things that need to be shown only. However, she was a Merchant not to get a lot of business or get rich off from it, in fact all of her prices go off the Merchant mandatory prices and she doesn't gain a dime from anything that she would sell. Upon entering the store Kairi would bow and with a smile say out to the customer "Welcome to Valkyries Ascension! A store where I don't look to make a dime and help the general community! Feel free to ask any questions."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kairi's Statistics:
Rank 2 - 
Salesperson [123/160 - Able to identify Tier 1, 2, 3, & 4 items. 4 identifications per day.]
Equipment: xxx / xxx / xxx

Each item sold from general stock: +3 EXP
Each item junk sold: +1 EXP.

Each item identified: +5 EXP

General Stock:

Spoiler
  • [T1] Blank Dungeon Map (100 col)
    • Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Beginner Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

• Field Rations (300 col)
    • Item Type: Snacks
    • Effect: Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

• Immolation Potion (300 col)
    • Item Type: Potion
    • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Teleportation Crystal (800 col)
    • Item Type: Crystal
    • Effect: Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

• Glow Stone (200 col)
    • Item Type: Consumable
    • Effect: While holding a Glow Stone, the area around you is illuminated. You and players near you do not suffer any penalties for darkness or low-light conditions. Cannot wield a weapon while holding a Glow Stone, but it can be swapped out and and back in to continue its effect. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Dimensional Backpack (5,000 col)
    • Item Type: Unique Item
    • Effect: Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time.
  • Silver Key (500 col)
    • Effect: A single-use item that grants +1 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.

• [T2] Blank Dungeon Map (200 col)
    • Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Intermediate Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

• Field Rations +1 (600 col)
    • Item Type: Snacks
    • Effect: Grants +75 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

• Immolation Potion +1 (600 col)
    • Item Type: Potion
    • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Single Tent (400 col)
    • Effect: One player uses a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junk Sale: *All Profit Goes to Player, Not looking for real profit.

Spoiler

Equipment:

• [T1] Uncommon (100 col)
  • [T1] Rare (200 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (400 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (300 col)
  • [T2] Rare (500 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (750 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (600 col)
  • [T3] Rare (900 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (1,250 col)

Consumables:

• [T1] Uncommon (50 col)
  • [T1] Rare (100 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (200 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (150 col)
  • [T2] Rare (250 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (375 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (300 col)
  • [T3] Rare (450 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (625 col)

Identifying Items Cost:

Spoiler

Equipment:

• [T1] Rare (320 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (640 col)

• [T2] Rare (800 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (1,200 col)

• [T3] Rare (1,440 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (2,000 col)

Consumables:

• [T1] Uncommon (80 col)
  • [T1] Rare (160 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (320 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (240 col)
  • [T2] Rare (400 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (600 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (480 col)
  • [T3] Rare (720 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (1,000 col)

Merchant Identifying Note for Kairi:

Spoiler

In the event that an identified enhancement would result in an illegal item (following normal enhancement rules), the Merchant should re-roll the LD and make note of all rolls when submitting the item for evaluation.

Regular Enhancement Loot Die Result Chart

Spoiler
  • Weapons
    • [1-2] = Taunt
    • [3-6] = Accuracy
    • [7-10] = Paralyze
    • [11-14] = Bleed
    • [15-20] = Damage

• Heavy Armor
    • [1-4] = Regen
    • [5-8] = Heavy Momentum
    • [9-13] = Thorns
    • [14-20] = Mitigation

• Light Armor
    • [1-3] = Regen
    • [4-6] = Recovery
    • [7-10] = Light Momentum
    • [11-15] = Evasion
    • [16-20] = Mitigation

• Shields
    • [1-2] = Recovery
    • [3-5] = Taunt
    • [6-8] = Regen
    • [9-11] = Paralyze
    • [12-15] = Thorns
    • [16-20] = Mitigation

• Consumables*
    • [1-3] Vitality
    • [4-6] Protein
    • [7-9] HP Recovery
    • [10-12] Mitigation
    • [13-15] Damage
    • [16-18] Over-health (Crystal)
    • [19-20] Mass HP Recovery (Crystal)

*When identifying consumables, apply the enhancement up to the cap or the item's enhancement limit (whichever comes first). If any slots are left over, the Merchant can choose to accept the item as a lower quality with the max enhancements applied, or re-roll. This process would repeat until there are no slots left over, or the Merchant chooses to accept an item of a lower than original quality.

Identifying Unique Enhancements:
Depending on your Merchant rank, you have a chance to discover unique enhancements when identifying equipment (CD bonuses do affect the chance for discovering unique enhancements):

Spoiler

Rank 1 - BD: 10 | CD: 12
Rank 2 - BD: 10 | CD: 11+
Rank 3 - BD: 10 | CD: 10+
Rank 4 - BD: 10 | CD: 9+
Rank 5 - BD: 10 | CD: 8+

In the case of identifying a unique enhancement, refer to the chart below to determine which was found:

Unique Enhancement Loot Die Result Chart

Spoiler
  • Weapons
    • [1-2] = Paralytic Venom (Offensive)
    • [3-4] = Envenom (Offensive)
    • [5-6] = Burn
    • [7-8] = Blight
    • [9-10] = Fallen Damage
    • [11-12] = Holy Damage
    • [13-14] = Freeze
    • [15-16] = Absolute Accuracy
    • [17-18] = Phase
    • [19-20] = Life-Steal (Offensive)

• Heavy Armor
    • [1-2] = Never Freeze
    • [3-4] = Paralytic Immunity
    • [5-6] = Bloodclot
    • [7-8] = Envenom (Defensive)
    • [9-11] = Life Mending
    • [12-14] = Holy Blessing
    • [15-17] = Flame Aura
    • [18-20] = Life Steal (Defensive)

• Light Armor
    • [1-2] = Never Freeze
    • [5-6] = Bloodclot
    • [7-9] = Envenom (Defensive)
    • [10-12] = Holy Blessing
    • [13-16] = Life Mending
    • [17-20] = Life-Steal (Defensive)

• Shields
    • [1-2] = Never Freeze
    • [5-6] = Bloodclot
    • [7-9] = Paralytic Venom (Defensive)
    • [10-12] = Flame Thorns
    • [13-16] = Holy Blessing
    • [17-20] = Flame Aura

i walk through the town of Athenaia with a happy smile on my face. Feeling totally at peace in every aspect of it. Being able to enjoy the beauty and serentiy of the town, and embracing myself into the greek love of it all. However, that gets ruined seeing a shop name. The Valkyrie Ascension. Okay naw. who is this player throwing Norse into my Greek. I say feeling slightly offended by the name as i make my way into the shop opening up the door and sees that it is actually Kairi. I think back to her armor. Okay yeah no this actually makes sense. I say out loud to the girl, and with a shrug looks over what you can provide and spots some blank maps, and without any hesitation buys a small amount. Did i say small amount i meant large amount. Taking 20 of them for myself without any hesitation of that fact, and also a Teleport crystal to be safe. Thank you for the maps Kairi. Hope you can eventually Topple Shield one day. I say with a grin on my face.

Total cost:2800 COL  (items received 20 Blank maps, 1 teleport crystal) [EXP gained to the merchant 62]

Kairi had looked up as she was in her new store to see a familiar face... it was Hestia! Kairi had plastered a smile on her face and did her line that she had come up with, then before long she had bought a bunch of T1 Maps and TP Crystal bringing her to Rank 2 already. Kairi had blinked and gotten new inventory to put up in her general stock already, Kairi had giggled and said "Making sure that you can return to Dungeons on the lower floors huh? Well... I want to do something for you, just to say thank you for all the stuff you had done for me..." then out of her own pocket she had spent 4000 col to purchase 20 of her own Blank Dungeon Maps... but for the Tier 2 Floors and traded them to Hestia and with a smile she had said "Those will work on floors 11-20, it did cost me money out of my own pocket... however, nothing is too much for the help you have given me." she smiled sweetly

-4000 Col / +20 T2 Blank Dungeon Maps / +60 EXP

Traded to @Hestia: 20 T2 Blank Dungeon Maps

Before i can leave you offer me the new maps as i nod my head with a smile at seeing the lots of T2 blank maps i have now alongside tier 1 as i chuckle at them as i put them into my inventory for safe storage since holding them in my hands would be a bit to much at this point. Thank you for the items Kairi. i will make sure that if i somehow by the devil's luck find a dungeon with any of these maps i will hand them out to our guild members accordingly to benefit you guys. Though if i find a tier 2 dungeon you'll be the first person messaged since you're the one that bought them with your own money. I say kindly towards the girl with a smile on my face. Stay safe okay! Oh and by the way. Shame for putting Norse, on my greek wonderland! I say to you in a mixture of semi serious, and semi joking.

Kairi had chuckled upon her telling her how dare she bring Norse into her Greek wonderland, she had no idea that the two we're completely seperate but until she could find a better spot to put her store, this would have to suffice for now. As the day grew late, she had thought of doing a quest with her or someone tommorow, Monkey King... however she would want to go out and collect some loot as well if at all possible. She had purchased once again out of her own money 3 Silver Keys to take along with her... just in case they needed some better buffs when opening these things. With that purchases she had walked out of her store and moved on to head back home for the night. 

-1500 Col / +3 Silver Keys / +9 EXP

I make my way towards the shop with a smile glad i will be able to help out my merchant partner in trying to give her some levels having spent some time beforehand on learning how to maximize the ranking ability of merchant's. now knowing how to do that as i gather the nine consumables i have with me, and once i make my way into the shop i drop them onto her counter. I would like to junk sell these nine T1 consumable Kairi, so you can then get them identified for your shop. They are all Rare quality by the way so you should get something good hopefully. I say in a optimistic tone of voice as i then nod my head and waits to see what the results will be before deciding if i would like to buy possibly any of the results that could pop up from this for any grinding days against mobs.

(junk sold 9 Rare T1 consumables.)[+900 COL to hestia]

• 2 weeks later...

I smile as i make my way into the shop once more ready to spend some col to get another little buff for my thorns to deal with. prepping to deal with the last two quests on my list to take out all the tier 1 floors in terms of quest. I grin with a bit of excitement at that. Ready to gain what i need from those quests with the onyl downside being the person i will have to work with since others seem rather busy with dealing with other things in there struggle for freedom. I walk into the shop and grabs two immolation potions and one field ration and nods towards you. Evening Kairi just grabbing some little buffs before i head on out to do Night's King, and Bloodstained Land quests. Figure i should wrap those up for tier 1 so the only thing i have left on those floors is DHA. I say with a smile on my face.

To the merchant +1800 COL, and +9 EXP.

To myself: 2 T2 immolation potions, and 1 T2 field ration.

• 3 months later...

I head over towards the Valkyries Ascension with a small sigh at having to do so because of the one fact that she had to choose the one floor that would guarantee annoy me the most with her choice. I enter the shop and looks directly at kairi with a small smile glad to see that she is seemingly doing alright even though she has been absent for quite awhile. Hey Kairi i am here to tell you flat out i am buying your shop basically with what i am requesting. Trust me it is quite a lot. I say with a small chuckle as i then gather everything and sends the funds over while automatically ditching every T1 map that i have knowing that i will never use them. Just trashing them as i don't mind the money wasted on them since it was barely anything to myself. I then glance towards the Merchant with a smile. Now here is the part where i ask a favor. Appraise these two weapons if you can. I can go grab a witch of the west potion if you need me to do so to increase your chances. i tell her as i then hand her four unidentified items. Also can you identify these for me please?

Giving:

2 T2 Unidentified uncommon consumables

2 T2 unidentified rare consumables

@Kairi

Buying:

7 Teleportation crystals   5,600 COL

6 silver keys 3,000 COL

She ranked up with what i bought from the top listed items.

5 Spyglass 4,000 COL

10 golden key. 10,000 COL

160 T1 maps 1,600 COL

She ranks up again with what i bought from the top.

20 T3 maps. 6,000 COL

Total cost: 30,200 COL  EXP she gains: 630 EXP

• 8 months later...

I walk into Kairi's shop once more with a small sigh escaping my lips not from the fact of entering a norse themed shop within a grecian city, okay maybe in some part it was exactly that reason, more so from the fact i am going to be using half of the col i just got to help pay off a different debt. Entering into the shop i spam the ever loving amount out of the cheapest thing and than proceed to trash each of them so i don't need to hold onto them knowing that just twenty T1 maps that i have to begin with is too many considering i'll never go to the tier one floors to search for such a dungeon. Hey Kairi i am buying all of these to help you out,  as well as me if i am being honest, and with that i also need you to identify quite a few things for me if you can. Which starts with me asking you to focus on the weapons that i have first, and than the armor, than the trinkets. I request from the smaller girl who was a former guildmate.

bought 592 maps.

+1776 exp Kairi is now rank 5  (-59,200 COL from me)

Giving Kairi

4 rare T3 unidentified rapier, 4 perfect unidentified rapier, 1 rare unidentified heavy armor, 4 perfect unidentified heavy armor, 8 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket

36,720 COL

95,920 COL total

• 2 weeks later...

Alec stepped up to the door of the Merchant shop and placed his large hand on the door handle and opened the door. As Alec stepped through the doorway he instinctively ducked his head and twisted his shoulders slightly to accommodate his massive frame. As the stepped into the shop he gently closed the door behind him. The shop was small and Alec instantly felt self conscious about his nearly six and half feet (two meters) of height and his massively wide shoulders. He cautiously looked around ensuring he wouldn’t bump into anything or knock anything over as he slowly approached the front counter. “Hello? Excuse me but I have a couple items that I found while out adventuring and I was hoping to get them identified.” Alec announced in his deep rumbling baritone voice. With that Alec placed three Tier 1 Consumables on the counter along with four Tier 1 Trinkets and waited patiently for the Merchant. Alec opened up his inventory and pulled out 1,920 Col and placed it on the counter.

Spoiler

ID: 113919(a)

Tier: Tier 1

Type: Consumable

Quality: Rare

ID: 113919(b)

Tier: Tier 1 

Type: Consumable 

ID:          112988a
Tier:       Tier 1
Type:     Consumable
Quality: Perfect

ID:          112988b
Type:     Trinket

ID:          113094
Quality:  Rare

ID:          113171
Quality: Rare

ID:          113183
Quality:  Rare

@Kairi

Edited by Alec
  • 2 weeks later...

Symphony entered the shop and walked up to the counter. In her right hand, she held what looked like a weapon wrapped in thick cloth. "Hey, Kairi. I was given this strange weapon, and I have no clue what it is nor the enhancements that it does have. I was wondering if you could identify it and all that jazz." She then placed the wrapped item onto the counter. "Of course, I'll make sure to pay you your due amount. Now let's see here..." 

She pulled out her coin purse and dropped 1,200 col on the counter for Kairi, showing that she had the money. "Just let me know when the identifying jig is all done, alright? Then I'll hurry back to pick it up." Symphony smiled, and walked back out of the shop. She truly hoped that the item would turn out to be a dagger -- the weapon she specialized in. Even if it wasn't, she could still sell the item to cut some of her losses. 

ID# 114083 results:

Craft: 9

Loot: 13 + 6 = 19

<<Unidentified T2 Perfect Weapon>>

• 3 weeks later...

Krysta had some consumables that she couldn't use, due to them being unidentified. She had been needing to take them to a merchant for some time. She looked around the various floors, hoping to find a merchant store that was open. She stumbled upon a building with a red door, and it seemed to have a name, probably a shop of sorts. "Valkyrie's Ascension", it read. This gave away the fact that the shop was player-ran, for such a name wasn't exactly fitting to the floor at all. She walked inside, and it appeared to be a slightly cramped merchant's store. She walked up to the counter, and placed the three unidentified items, as well as the col to pay for identification, onto the counter. "Hello, I'd like to have these three items identified, please."

-Payment of 400 Col sent to @Kairi in advance

Items:

Rare T1 Consumable 101036a

Rare T1 Consumable 101036b

Uncommon T1 consumable 101691

Kairi had entered her store and looked around and sighed, it was finally time to get into identifying she had got all of the items together and sat down and identified each one by one until she wasn't allowed to anymore. A lot of it however was just rather... boring, however on the last one that she had identified she had found something... special. Kairi had blinked then wiped her eyes, blinked a couple more times then saw the enhancement one more time... however it was true, she actually found a Unique Enhancement. With a smile she pushed it aside to let Hestia know later.

Day One Identifies:

Spoiler

8 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket

T3 Rare Unidentified Rapier 1 - 
ID: 115639 - CD: 9+1=10 - BD: 2 - LD: 4 : Enhancement 1: Taunt or Keen
ID: 115640 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 17 - Enhancement 2: Damage or Accuracy

T3 Rare Unidentified Rapier 2 - 
ID: 115641 - CD: 4+1=5 - LD: 15 - Enhancement 1: Damage or Accuracy
ID: 115642 - CD: 4+1=5 - LD: 19 - Enhancement 2: Damage or Accuracy

T3 Rare Unidentified Rapier 3 - 
ID: 115643 - CD: 9+1=10 - CD: 2 - LD: 17 - Enhancement 1: Damage or Accuracy
ID: 115644 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 16 - Enhancement 2: Damage or Accuracy

T3 Rare Unidentified Rapier 4 - 
ID: 115645 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 2 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Keen
ID: 115646 - CD: 11+1=12 - BD: 4 - LD: 20 - Enhancement 2: Damage or Accuracy

T3 Perfect Unidentified Rapier 1 -
ID: 115647 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 1 - LD: 10 - Enhancement 1: Bleed or Paralyze
ID: 115648 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 19 - Enhancement 2: Damage or Accuracy
ID: 115649 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 4 - LD: 15 - Enhancement 3: Damage or Accuracy

T3 Perfect Unidentified Rapier 2 - 
ID: 115650 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 4 - LD: 17 - Enhancement 1: Damage or Accuracy
ID: 115651 - CD: 11+1=12 - BD: 4 - LD: 8 - Enhancement 2: Bleed or Paralyze
ID: 115652 - CD: 2+1=3 - LD: 11 - Enhancement: Bleed or Paralyze

T3 Perfect Unidentified Rapier 3 -
ID: 115653 - CD: 6+1=7 - LD: 9 - Enhancement 1: Bleed or Paralyze
ID: 115654 - CD: 1+1=2 - LD: 13 - Enhancement 2: Bleed or Paralyze
ID: 115655 - CD: 2+1=3 - LD: 14 - Enhancement 3: Bleed or Paralyze

T3 Perfect Unidentified Rapier 4 - 
ID: 115656 - CD: 1+1=2 - LD: 1 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Keen
ID: 115657 - CD: 4+1=5 - LD: 1 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Keen
ID: 115658 - CD: 11+1=12 - LD: 6 - Enhancement 3: Taunt or Keen

T3 Rare Unidentified Heavy Armor - 
ID: 115659 - CD: 12 - BD: 7 - LD: 12 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115661 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 2 - LD: 19 - Enhancement 2: Mitigation or Thorns

T3 Perfect Unidentified Heavy Armor 1 -
ID: 115663 - CD: 1+1=2 - LD: 13 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115664 - CD: 12+1=13 - BD: 9 (NOOOOOO) - LD: 6 - Enhancement 2: Regen or Recovery
ID: 115665 - CD: 7+1=8 - BD: 7 - LD: 12 - Enhancement 3Taunt or Heavy Momentum

T3 Perfect Unidentified Heavy Armor 2 - 
ID: 115667 - CD: 8+1=9 - BD: 10 (Unique Found!) - LD: 20 - Enhancement 1: Flame Aura or Frost Aura
ID: 115666 - CD: 1+1=2 - LD: 9 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115668 - CD: 8+1=9 - BD: 6 - LD: 5 - Enhancement 3: Taunt or Heavy Momentum

Neo poked her head into the shop on the seventeenth floor. It was a nice little place, and she was going to be waiting on an order anyways. Deciding it would be nice to drop off a few of her items, she nodded and smiled at the merchant's greeting. She pulled up a window and showed the three unidentified items she wanted to get identified, as well as a chunk of her own money. It wasn't that much, but it was still enough to keep someone busy for a while. Once the details were hammered out, Neo waited to see what the results of her labors were going to be.

Items to ID:

Spoiler

3x T3 Perfect Unidentified Armor/Shields [112101A] [112117A] [112874A]; ID as Shields please

3 items, cost 6k col

After the first day of crafting she had moved over to some of the other items Hestia had brought to the table along with others just so their items could be accomplished. Picking up one of the items with a smile of hope, she was shocked to see another Unique come her way. Blinking a few times she had looked at it again then did her whole routine then pushed it aside. After getting everyone elses done she had messaged Hestia saying out to her in the PM:

To: @Hestia

Heya! I Identified a good chunk of what you have brought to my doorstep and well... you're gonna have to come up here and see them for yourself.

Spoiler

T3 Perfect Unidentified Heavy Armor 3 - 
ID: 115669 - CD: 4+1=5 - LD: 5 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115670 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 9 (FFFFF) - LD: 13 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115671 - CD: 7+1=8 - BD: 10 (AYYY) - LD: 9 - Enhancement 3: Vampiric (Defensive) or Envenom (Defensive)

T3 Perfect Unidentified Heavy Armor 4 - 
ID: 115672 - CD: 2+1=3 - LD: 16 - Enhancement 1: Mitigation or Thorns
ID: 115673 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 6 - LD: 17 - Enhancement 2: Mitigation or Thorns
ID: 115677 - CD: 4+1=5 - LD: 7 - Enhancement 3: Taunt or Heavy Momentum

T2 Unidentified Perfect Weapon [114083] - (Symphony)
ID: 115745 - CD: 11+1=12 - BD: 1 - LD: 10 - Enhancement 1: Bleed or Paralyze
ID: 115746 - CD: 8+1=9 - BD: 3 - LD: 6 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Keen
ID: 115747 - CD: 7+1=8 - BD: 8 - LD: 14 - Enhancement 3: Damage or Accuracy

T1 Unidentified Rare Consumable (113919[a]) - (Alec)
ID: 115748 - CD: 7+1=8 - LD: 4 - Enhancement 1: Antidote or Probiotics
ID: 115749 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 20 - Enhancement 2: Over-Health or Protein

T1 Unidentified Rare Consumable (113919) - (Alec)
ID: 115750 - CD: 2+1=3 - LD: 14 - Enhancement 1: Accuracy or Evasion
ID: 115751 - CD: 12+1=13 - LD: 5 - Enhancement 2: Loot Die or Prosperity

T1 Unidentified Perfect Consumable (112988a) - (Alec)
ID: 115752 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 20 - Enhancement 1: Over-Health or Protein
ID: 115753 - CD: 6+1=7 - LD: 16 - Enhancement 2: HP Recovery or Vitality
ID: 115754 - CD: 1+1=2 - LD: 10 - Enhancement 3: Damage or Mitigation

T1 Unidentified Rare Trinket (112988b) - (Alec)
ID: 115755 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 15 - Enhancement 1: Accuracy or Evasion
ID: 115756 - CD: 11+1=12 - BD: 7 - LD: 16 - Enhancement 2: Accuracy or Evasion

T1 Unidentified Rare Trinket (113094) - (Alec)
ID: 115757 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 1 - LD: 9 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Recovery
ID: 115758 - CD: 2+1=3 - LD: 19 - Enhancement 2: Accuracy or Evasion

T1 Unidentified Rare Trinket (113171) - (Alec)
ID: 115759 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 11 - Enhancement 1: Loot Die or Prosperity
ID: 115760 - CD: 6+1=7 - LD: 12 - Enhancement 2: Loot Die or Prosperity

T1 Unidentified Rare Trinket (113183) - (Alec)
ID: 115761 - CD: 5+1=6 - LD: 15 - Enhancement 1: Accuracy or Evasion
ID: 115762 - CD: 3+1=4 - LD: 17 - Enhancement 2: Accuracy or Evasion

Alec walked back into the Valkyries Accession Merchant shop and gently closed the door behind him as he rose up to his full height of nearly six and a half feet and carefully made his way to the front counter of the shop as his eyes trailed over the items presented on the various counters around the shop. As he approached the front counter he let his perpetual scowl fall away and a small smile slip into its place on his face. "Greetings." he announced in his deep baritone rumble of a voice. "I'd like to purchase some items from you if you wouldn't mind." Alec began. "First off I'd like to buy five Immolation Potions. Next I'd like to get a hold of two teleportation crystals please. And finally I'd to secure four T1 Blank Dungeon Maps if you wouldn't mind."Alec finished as he opened his inventory and removed 3,500 Col from his inventory and placed it upon the counter with a smile as he gathered his items and placed them within his inventory. "Thank you very much." Alec said as turned away from the counter and made his way to door and exited the shop with a small smile and wave to the Merchant shopkeeper as he departed.

Spoiler

•  
Edited by Alec

Symphony walked into the store once more and walked right up to the counter. In a leather bag, she had four unidentified items wrapped carefully. They were all loot from monsters that she had hunted. "Hey there, Kairi," she said. "I've got a few more things for you to identify. Two trinkets, a weapon, and a consumable." She dropped 1,840 col on the table, payment for the identification and then looked around the shop some more. "Hm, I think I'll buy 8 T1 materials as well." She dropped a pouch of 2,400 col onto the table as well. "I'll see you in a few days then," she said, smiling happily. 

@Kairi

Spoiler

<<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket>> Roll ID#: 114339
<<Unidentified T1 uncommon consumable>> Roll ID#: 114557
<<Unidentified T1 Perfect Weaopon>> Roll ID#: 114569
<<Unidentified T2 Rare Trinket>> Roll ID#: 115629

Purchased 8 T1 Materials

Gave: 4,420 Col to Kairi.

Edited by Symphony

off to identify land

T1 Rare Trinket - (Symphony)
ID: 116465 - CD: 12 - BD: 3 - LD: 8 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Recovery
ID: 116466 - CD: 5 - LD: 14 - Enhancement 2: Loot Die or Prosperity

T1 Uncommon Consumable - (Symphony)
ID: 116465 - CD: 3 - LD: 8 - Enhancement 1: Damage or Mitigation

T1 Perfect Weapon - (Symphony)
ID: 116468 - CD: 12 - BD: 6 - LD: 1 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Keen
ID: 116469 - CD: 10 - BD: 8 - LD: 14 - Enhancement 2: Damage or Accuracy
ID: 116470 - CD: 8 - BD: 1 - LD: 7 - Enhancement 2: Bleed or Paralyze

T2 Rare Trinket - (Symphony)
ID: 116471 - CD: 6 - LD: 13 - Enhancement 1: Loot Die or Prosperity
ID: 116472 - CD: 3 - LD: 8 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Recovery

T3 Perfect Shield [112101A] - (Neopolitan)
ID: 116473 - CD: 7 - LD: 11 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Paralyze
ID: 116474 - CD: 3 - LD: 3 - Enhancement 2: Regen or Recovery
ID: 116475 - CD: 5 - LD: 18 - Enhancement 2: Mitigation or Thorns

T3 Perfect Shield [112117A] - (Neopolitan)
ID: 116476 - CD: 11 - BD: 4 - LD: 16 - Enhancement 1: Mitigation or Thorns
ID: 116477 - CD: 6 - LD: 15 - Enhancement 2: Mitigation or Thorns
ID: 116478 - CD: 1 - LD: 12 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Paralyze

T3 Perfect Shield [112874A] - (Neopolitan)
ID: 116479 - CD: 3 - LD: 4 - Enhancement 1: Regen or Recovery
ID: 116480 - CD: 8 - BD: 5 - LD: 13 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Paralyze
ID: 116470 - CD: 3 - LD: 16 - Enhancement 2: Mitigation or Thorns

Arriving towards the shop with a curious look in my eyes as i look towards Kairi i can see the basically mountain of different gears that are just forming within the shop for various things that have probably been identified. I then look towards what i would be direced towards and just can't help but grin at the appearence of two interesting sets of armor as i take them into my hands and my eyes widen with shock and then glee as i take the flame aura armor, and the vampiric defensive armor. Well if i ever want to go full tank i guess i have a way to do so for tanking and then adding on top some damage to make sure i can bruise up some mobs. I say softly with a grin as i look towards Kairi with the biggest grin. Thank you Kairi you're the best. I say in the happiest tone of voice. Oh yeah! feel free to do what you want with the rest if it doesn't have a unique on it. Sell it for col, keep it for yourself, do what you want with it Kairi! I say with a wave keeping my items on my person since i don't have the col to pay for the identifications just yet.

Giving Kairi

11 perfect unidentified rapier T3 (22K)

5 perfect unidentified Light armor T3 (10 K)

@Kairi

Obtained

Spoiler

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Tier: 3
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
ID: 115667 - CD: 8+1=9 - BD: 10 (Unique Found!) - LD: 20 - Enhancement 1: Flame Aura or Frost Aura
ID: 115666 - CD: 1+1=2 - LD: 9 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115668 - CD: 8+1=9 - BD: 6 - LD: 5 - Enhancement 3: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depictiing Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligience and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572872 

Name: Phanes' Guidance
Tier: 3
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
ID: 115669 - CD: 4+1=5 - LD: 5 - Enhancement 1: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115670 - CD: 10+1=11 - BD: 9 (FFFFF) - LD: 13 - Enhancement 2: Taunt or Heavy Momentum
ID: 115671 - CD: 7+1=8 - BD: 10 (AYYY) - LD: 9 - Enhancement 3: Vampiric (Defensive) or Envenom (Defensive)
Enhancements: Vampiric (Defensive) / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: The armor with depictions of the titan Phanes who had made life in all of the universe. The armor being that of a dark bronze like color. The design being reminiseicne of a grecian commander during the Athenian War against Sparta.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=573017