Guild/F2) Taking the second Jewel! <<DHA 2, Quartz>>

Spoiler

<<Dragon Hunter Anthology - Dragon Hunt 2: the Quartz Hatching>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2.

This quest CANNOT be repeated.

You must defeat “Rhaegal the Emerald Hatchling” before attempting this quest.

=----=

Shortly after the first dragon hatchling slain, you receive a message from the same Information Broker on the location of the next Dragon Hatchling, it appeared on floor two, and despite the fact of how cute it is… it can be quite the prankster, this hatchling shouldn’t be underestimated especially if you are lower leveled.

=---=

=-=

WGu9w4J4IdaL9yoPHzGUjVWxp8FAVGtTEVo_0e5H

Zylara - the Quartz Hatchling

HP: 175 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 65

Abilities:

<<Mend Mini-Twigs>> : On a natural roll of 15+ in LD when this attacks, miniature sticks will form in front of your character in attempts to trip you, in result you will receive -1 ACC on your current attack.

=---=

Recommended Level: 15

Post Limit: 1 Page (20+)

=---=

Rewards:

1 SP - 600 Col (Split between each player)

<Zylara’s Quartz> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.

It was that time.... The time that he had been waiting for. It was time to actually get his guild together and do the next of the Dragon Hunter Anthology quests. With a keen grin, he stood on the second floor. He had found where this was awhile ago, and was standing only maybe a five minutes walk from the area that the dragon would be found. He had planned it right, and was about to send his guildwide message. He had told them they were doing this awhile ago, but he just had to send them his map data so they could find him.

Attention Members of the New Dawn, meet me in this area so we can fight the second dragon

He sent it, and right after simply stood in one spot. Silver laid next to him, looking regal and beautiful, glowing a nice snow white. He was so lucky, he couldn't have asked for a better companion...

Party 1

Stryder
@Hei

Party 2

@Eatos
@Hydra
@Froppy
@Saphira
@Embers

Hei had been waiting for quite some time now, as they had managed to kill the first dragon hatchling more than a week ago, and since then he had waited for Stryder to finally call them for the second quest. These kind of guild raids always were fun, even though they weren't hard at the moment. - I wonder what kind of dragon it will be this time. Maybe it'll be bigger of have some strong ability to use against us. Or maybe I just have to wait till we reach the higher floors with dragons before they become dangerous. - he was thinking, while he browsed through his items, choosing which he would use for this fight. If Eatos had managed to craft his T2 items, he would probably use them, but as they weren't ready at the moment, he would just take his normal battle equip. Putting on the leather armour that just covered his left arm and the wide sunrise cloak, he grabbed his spear and made way to the teleportation platform.

Once he was at the second floor, he opened the map and looked at it, comparing his position with the data Stryder had sent them, so he knew which way to go. The walking to the meeting point was hard as it always was on this floor, as there were many mountains all over the place, but when he finally arrived, he saw that Stryder was all alone, or was he. He saw the white wolf he had met once before, and so when he came closer, he waved at them and greeted them "Hey Stryder, it's about time we meet to fight the second dragon. Nice to see you, and I see Silver is fine, too."

Party 1

Stryder
Hei
Froppy

Party 2

@Hydra
@Saphira
@Embers
@Eatos

Edited by Hei

Tsu had just been sitting in McFroppy's, cleaning up the place when she got the message to meet up in the place to fight the second dragon. Despite Tsu missing the first part of the quest with the guild, she had done it with Mars, Vigilon, and Krysta, so Tsu was able to take this with her guild. Tsu was glad to be taking this part and the rest of them with her guild. This was a great chance to get to know more of the members as well. Tsu left McFroppy's and teleported down to Floor 2 from the teleporter and made her way over to the location where Stryder had said to go.

Upon arriving, Tsu waved to Stryder and Hei with her tongue before running over to them. "Hey, nice to see you two, ribbit. I've been looking forward to taking down another dragon. Well, I'll mostly be healing, ribbit. It's still good to help out, so I'll do my best, rrrrrribbit." Tsu said, putting on a small smile. 

Party 1

Stryder
Hei
@Eatos

Party 2

@Hydra
Froppy
@Saphira
@Embers

Hydra still wasn't use to receiving messages, so when his interface notified him it came as a pleasant surprise. It seemed Styder was gathering any active members of the guild to come and fight the second dragon, of the anthology quest line. He himself and recently finished the first and currently had nothing to do. Being one of the new initiates into the Guardians meant this also gave him a chance to prove his worth. "Seems he has sent the details of his location." Hydra mumbled. He was already on the second floor as this was where his store was located, meaning it wouldn't take too long to arrive at Stryders destination. 

As he walked Hydra slowly scrolled through his inventory, selecting his usual combat set. His heavy armor, shield and spear. With a flash the pieces appeared on his person and in his left-hand the spear, which he held rather lazily. Finally after sometime of walking he arrived at the meeting point. It appeared Stryder and Hei were already here. along with a third guild member Hydra had still not met. He didn't want to interrupt the conversation so gave a quick wave and bowed his head. The usual friendly smile on his face, then stood to one side waiting to see if any other guild members would show up.

@Eatos
@Saphira
@Embers

Embers snorted as she received the message. She still found it annoying how Stryder used a ‘group’ message to address her, while she was not part of his hand-holding lovey guild. She had joined a different guild, and its leader had given her permission to do what she wanted how she wanted. The sense of freedom made her respect him more, purely as someone who attempted to control her, pissed her off more than anything.

But, on the Brightside, she could kill as it pleased her? Mobs of any kind, and this guild now was keepin’ her in the dragon killing missions. The girl made her way to the 2nd floor, and her eyes didn’t take long to stop them out. Stryder, that wolf he managed to save. Hei, the Harem boy. Tsu, Frog-Girl who Embers had a good mind to hit back, and then…someone she hadn’t seen before. How the Kid managed to drag up strays like it was coming out of fashion was beyond her.

She ensued her armour and weapon were equipped, she liked to prove a point and she loved how she looked. Like Death, a Black Armoured Wraith with a Scythe, coming for you.

“Took you long enough Kid” she said as she leaned up against a tree nearby “How many of ya guilds comin’ this time?”

Eatos had overslept, she knew the guild was making its second round. But she’d been having such poor sleep and today was, sadly, no exception to that. She’d woken up around every hour, panting for breath. That was why she had just teleported down to the second floor, she knew she should have been quicker, but well…Crap.

She was wearing her custom clothes, her suit. It wasn’t designed for combat, but she would change before they got into combat. She didn’t like wearing her Guardian Angel when it wasn’t needed, combat gear should be worn for that, combat. So in her black suit, she finally arrived where she needed to be. The 2nd floor, the start of the 2nd Dragon Hunting quest. It seemed she was behind, as majority of the members were already here. She arrived just in time to hear the outside, Embers, ask Stryder a question. EAtos wasn’t sold on the red-haired girl, but Stryder said she wanted to join and she was a combat focus player…

“Not as many as last time” she said, taking ‘control’ of the conversation. After all, it was her ‘role’ within the guild “I believe there is one more, so we’ll begin shortly”

@Saphira

She didn´t really know how, but Saphira managed to over sleep again, even if she should have had enough sleep. She jumped out of the bed like a cat you did throw into the water and lookede aout of the window. Even if she hadn´t really something to do she wanted to be prepared for the message of Stryder, which would tell the guild that they would start the next dragon hunt quest. As Saphira opened tired her menue and saw the message of Stryder, she freezed for a short moment - ...Crap! -
Fast she ate something and put on her armour before she left the shop. With long steps she made her way to the teleportation plattform and teleported up to the second floor - I am sure that I am to late... - She opened the map and made her way to the place, where the group should meet.
Faster as she thought she arrived the place and it seemed like she was the last arriving member of the group. As she looked around she saw the red haired girl from the first quest, Eatos, Stryder, Tsu, Hei and another member she didn´t recognised.
- Hey there, I hope I am not to late -

When Froppy appeared shortly after he had arrived, she told them that she was keen to help and that she couldn't wait for them to hunt the dragon, even though she would just be healing. "Hey Froppy, nice to see you too. And don't underestimate the help a healer can be, even though I don't know if you need to do much this time around. It's still a pretty weak dragon." Hei replied to her, while he was talking, he noticed Hydra who arrived fourth and kept to himself, simply waving at them. He was probably waiting for the three of them to finish their conversation.The next to come was Embers, who wasn't waiting for them to finish and simply asked how long it would take before they could start, and how many more people were coming.
Hei wasn't the best with Embers, as it seems the joke he had made when they had first met hadn't been accepted to good. So Hei was glad when Eatos arrived and told her that they were just waiting for one more person. Not to much later Saphira appeared and greeted them.
With now everyone here, the hunt for the second hatchling could start. He as the champion of the new Dawn would now tell them about their grouping and after everyone was ready, they could begin the hunt. "Hello everyone, nice to see you all. For this fight, we will split into two teams, each with a supporter. The first team will be Stryder, me and Froppy , we will start the fight once you're ready. The second team will be Saphira, Embers , Hydra and Eatos as their support. It might not be as important as can be with this dragon, but we have to start training our battle tactics so we are ready once we reach the stronger dragons. So please wore as a team and let's go kill some dragon." Hei said as loud and clear as he could, so everyone would know what to do next.

OOC: Skipping Stryder after 36 hours have passed.
OOC: please post in combat order which is pinned in the squad discussion discord channel. And always tag the player who is next
OOC: Stryder will start the fight after everyone posted once more

@Froppy

Edited by Hei

Tsu nodded her head when Hei told her not underestimate the help she could be in this fight. Tsu wasn't too worried about not being helpful, but she knew that she could be at least somewhat useful no matter what. "Don't worry, I'll still be trying my best, ribbit. I won't be attacking most likely if no one is hurt, it would draw the dragon's attention to me, rrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she gave a Hei a quick thumbs up. Moving on, now Tsu she was in the first party, so she would have to stay focused if she wanted to be helpful. Looking around at everyone else who showed up, there was only one player she did not recognize. Eatos was nice to see again, but Embers, well Tsu wasn't exactly happy to see her. Tsu walked over to Saph and gave the girl a quick hug. "Don't worry, you're not too late, ribbit. Nice seeing you again. Just be careful in the fight, rrrrribbit.Tsu said, giving a small warning as well. Tsu did not want anyone here to die, even Embers.

@Hydra

Saphira looked around, a few of the players were talking and it seemed to her, that Tsu was talking with Hei about her role in the fight. Short she remembered the first fight against a dragon, she was a lower level, nothing much changed since that fight, she would´t be able to do much demage to the second dragon too. After a short moment, Tsu had replyed to Hei and walked over to her, it was a kinda strange feeling to be huged by someone. - Don´t worry, I will be careful. You should be careful too, you are a healer, aren´t you? - Saphira came closer to Hei and Stryder - So I am something like the leader for the second paty? - she thought as she listened to Hei, who told the group how the teams would be. Fast she checked her euipment one more time, looked at her armour and the frost dagger in her hand - I won´t be able to deal the dragon much demage, but with a little bit luck I will be able to stun it or give him bleed. -

@Embers

Pinball frantically made his way through the second floor, his spear slung across his back, the weapon sticking well out over his shoulder. The weapon kept sliding down, and he had to adjust it to prevent it from dragging along the floor. His breath came in short, heavy gasps. He had been running for a long while now. Pinball had gotten the notification while he was sleeping; he hadn't slept at all the night before. "Gonna... be late," he said through breaths. The mountainous campaign made his travel all the more difficult. He came up on the group in a few minutes, kicking up rocks and dirt as he stumbled to a halt. "I made it," he gasped, "I made it." Pinball droppd to a knee, then twisted to sit on the ground. He drew his spear from its strap, and laid the weapon across his lap, Pinball's left hand firmly gripping the shaft of it. Pinball then looked from player to player as he caught his breath. Hei seemed to be the one taking charge, so he gave him a small smile and an awkward wave. "Hey," he said simply, his voice cracking. He then cast a glance at Froppy and Embers, but quickly averted his eyes. He looked off into the distance, his thumb rubbing the spear in his lap. 

Spoiler

Pinball 

Lvl: 25 | HP: 500 | EN: 50 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 |  DMG: 12

Equipped: 

• Naughty or Nice Blade: +2 Freeze, Phase, Cursed {4 Slots} 
  • Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA {3 Slots} 
  • Warrior's Focus: +3 ACC {3 Slots} 

Skills: 

• 2H Assault Spear ~ Rank 5
  • Fishing 

Extra Skills: 

• Familiar Mastery: Fighter ~ Rank 2 (+4 DMG) 

Battle Ready Inventory: 

• [x3] Teleportation Crystal 

The rest of the guild had finally arrived, and Embers let out a deep breath. Finally, they had taken their time. Now she could get to the one part she cared about, which was the obvious. Fighting. It was the entire reason she’d let the Kid talk her into coming, and the only reason she was hanging around his guild. After all, while she did have her own guild, it wasn’t as active as these guys. So why not?

Once again, this guild was just so obsessd with teams. Putting people in a place, the girl didn’t even hold back her snort. Despite her thoughts, she did listen. She was part of the 2nd team, but oddly, the member of the guild the girl cared for, Fae, had just vanished. Shame, that girl was worth protecting. She quickly spied Pinballs late arrival, as Tsu who was there. One of them the girl wanted to beat within an inch of their life, and the glare that came out of the girl aimed at Pinball was far from friendly. Unable to help herself, she walked over to him “Oi, idiot” she said to get his attention “Don’t turn your back to me, or my Scythe might slip and find you instead” she said angrily, threateningly. Part of her wanted nothing more than to stab him, but, well, there was ALWAYS a part of her that wanted that.

@Hydra

Hydra stood awkwardly to one side, nervously tapping his index finger again the pole of his spear. One by one a few more player's began arriving and he felt his fear getting the better of him. "Got to calm down..." He mumbled. The spearman raised his head to the wind and took in a deep breath of air, he felt his grip relax and his body lose it's tension. "Good..." Truth be told he had no idea who half of them were, or how many were supposed to be showing up. It seemed after a while however that Hei would take charge organising them into two teams. "So i'll be with Eatos then." He turned his head to her and smiled, "At least one face I know, as for the others..." He had heard the names Saphira and Embers and began to scan the players. There weren't many of them, and another late comer had just made it in. Hydra scratched his cheek and laughed meekly, "I guess I can remain back for now, I should probably avoid the angry one as well" 

@Eatos

With the entire group for the quest having arrived, the girl accessed her personal notes for this raid. The drake itself, wouldn’t be much of a challenge. However, the core idea for this was to finally establish groups for the future raids that would work. They had 8 players now, two groups of 4. The obvious question was who goes where.

Currently, Team 1 was Stryder, Hei, Pinball and Tsu. While Team 2 was herself, Embers, Saphira and Hydra. Both teams had similar roles. Tank, healer and damage. But she still felt some nerves as she looked. Yes, this boss wasn’t hard. But that wasn’t her worry. It was the higher floored mobs that honestly scared her, as that’s when they had the risks of people getting too low.

She walked up to Stryder “Everyone is ready and in their teams. We can startshe said simply keeping her menu up, since most of the guild was in the attack, she could easily keep track of health bars for this, and future, raids.  

Team 1: 

@Stryder

@Hei
@Froppy

@Pinball

Team 2:

Hydra

Embers

Eatos

Saphira

Spoiler

Zylara - the Quartz Hatchling

HP: 175 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 65

Abilities:

<<Mend Mini-Twigs>> : On a natural roll of 15+ in LD when this attacks, miniature sticks will form in front of your character in attempts to trip you, in result you will receive -1 ACC on your current attack.

Despite everyone who tried to talk to him, Sky more or less just stayed quiet, watching as one by one people showed up. He couldn't help but feel a little shy, even though he knew all these people. Recently, he hadn't been that active with his guild,  and had kind of been taking some time off. He simply sighed, then Pinball showed up, out of nowhere at all. He was surprised, not expecting him to come along, but not fighting it, and when he heard Embers threaten his guildmate, and his eye shot right over at her. 

"Embers, i know your strong, but careful what you say" He said to her sternly, fully knowing she would want to kill him for it, but not caring. Despite how much she hated it, he was much stronger than any of them, except possibly Hydra. 

He then looked at Eatos, grinning as she told them to get ready to start. He cracked his neck, before dashing past the treeline right behind himself, and leaping into the dragon, he pulled his arm back, a red glow forming as he jabbed his fingers in, but the dragons insane speed turning and its tail smashing right into Sky's face, sending Sky flying, but the dragon was stunned, stuck there, and then Sky smacked into a tree, getting up with a grin.

Rolls

Spoiler

ID# 99105 results: Stryder

Battle: 5+3-8-Hit - Embracer 15x1= 15 DMG + Stun

ID# 99106 results: Dragon

Loot: 12 - No effect aactivating 

MOB: 9 - Crit + 1/2 dmg - 65+32=97 - Stryder = Real DMG = 97-59- 38

Stats

Spoiler

Zylara - the Quartz Hatchling - Stunned

HP: 174 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 65

Spoiler

Stryder - 582/620 HP - 58/62 EN - 59 Mit - 3 ACC - 3 EVA
Hei
Froppy
Pinball

Team 2:

Hydra

Embers

Eatos

Saphira

Hei hadn't expected Pin to show up for the dragon hunt, as he lately had decided to get some training on his own and it had seemed that he wouldn't tag along. But when his friend showed up, he was happy to have him with the guild. - Does this change anything for our groups - Hei wondered, but after thinking for a short moment, he just decided that pin would be part of team one. "Hey Pin, just in case you missed it, you are part of team one, which is Stryder, Froppy and me. So let's do this" he said, before Stryder rushed in to land his first attack.

Stryders attack didn't deal damage, or at least it looked like it, as he had dealt one damage. But Hei knew, that the attack hadn't aimed for high damage, but to stun the dragon. Stryder as well as he wanted to let the others get some attack against the dragon for training, and so Hei decided that he wouldn't use his really powerful attacks as well. Running at the dragon, that already had to fight with the effects of the stun his spear began glowing in a dark violet, as he started to charge Arahabaki, which should hit the dragon for about a third of it's HP. Hei knew that it was a lot of HP, but then there were support players that wouldn't deal much damage, and the dragon should be armoured, so this would take some damage off the blow too. The spear began glowing in a dark red below the bright violet glow, and Hei knew what was going to happen. The cursed weapon swung in a big arc when he released the swordskill, and the dark origin of the spear guided it to hit the dragons weakspots, dealing more damage than he had thought he would deal. "Here you go. Follow my lead and the dragon will be gone in seconds"

Rolls

Spoiler

ID# 99133
BD: 10 -> crit hit -> 11*10 = 110 DMG - 35 -> 75 DMG -> 99/175 HP

Stats

Spoiler

Zylara - the Quartz Hatchling - Stunned

HP: 99/175 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 65

Team

Spoiler

Stryder - 582/620 HP - 58/62 EN - 59 Mit - 3 ACC - 3 EVA Hate: 1
Hei - 520/520 HP | 41/52 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | Hate: 2
@Froppy
Pinball

Team 2:

Saphira
Embers
Hydra
Eatos

Edited by Hei

Tsu could wrap her head around the idea that she would be in the first team to heal while Eatos would be in the second. Team 1 didn't exactly need to worry about healing as much as Team 2 did, since Saphira and Embers were a bit weaker than the rest of the guild. Eatos would heal the major damage for Team 2, and Tsu would take of the minor damage for Team 1, easy as that. Out of Stryder and Hei, only Stryder had taken a bit of damage from the dragon, so Tsu decided to heal him up. She definitely couldn't deal damage, nor take a hit, so healing was the best thing to do. Tsu ran up behind Stryder and stuck her tongue out as it started to turn a light blue, before licking his cheek and healing him up. "There you go, that should help a little bit, rrrribbit.Tsu said, before running back to the backlines and waiting for her turn again.

First Aid 1 used, healing 24 HP to Stryder

Spoiler

Stryder - 606/620 HP - 58/62 EN - 59 Mit - 3 ACC - 3 EVA Hate: 1
Hei - 520/520 HP | 41/52 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | Hate: 2
Froppy - 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN
@Pinball

Team 2:

Saphira
Embers
Hydra
Eatos

Edited by Froppy

Pinball watched the battle unfold, faint interest in his eyes. He hadn't expected Embers' warning, but he took it seriously. If she wanted a fight... I'm right here, he nearly said. Instead, he bit his tongue, standing up, giving his spear a good twirl. He took a deep breath, his heart heavy. He looked from Embers to Froppy, to Stryder, who had defended him from Embers. This isn't your fightHe always had somebody there to defend him. He had only gotten where he was today because of others. Atzo had picked him off the streets of the first floor, and he had followed Stryder to the Guardians when he disappeared. Mars was there to help fuel his competitive drive. Froppy had been a good friend, until he ruined it. You don't deserve this. He raised his spear just a bit, then lowered it with a frown. Hei charged forward, and he watched out of the corner of his eye as Froppy healed Stryder from the blow he had taken. He took a few steps back, motioning with his fingers, throwing up a fake grin as he addressed the second party. "Alright," he said softly, his smile wavering, "you guys are up." Zomekko, his ghostly cat, seeped out of the jar on his waist in a misty form. It landed on the ground next to him, giving him a questioning look. He crouched, petting the creature (or at least, the best he could pet a gaseous familiar). He smiled, just a bit. 

<<PINBALL SKIPS HIS TURN>> 

Teams: 

Spoiler

Stryder - 582/620 HP - 58/62 EN - 59 Mit - 3 ACC - 3 EVA Hate: 1
Froppy - 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN
Pinball: 500/500 HP | 50/50 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | Hate: 0 

Team 2:

@Saphira
@Embers
@Hydra
@Eatos

Edited by Pinball

Saphira looked at the group of players which splitted up fast into the two partys. Following Stryder with her eyes she turned and followed him to the dragon hatchling. As Stryder did hit the dragon he didn´t dealt much demage, instead he stunned him after the dragon landed a hit on him with his tail. It looked painful as Stryder did hit the ground. Hei reached the dragon and did hit him with his spear and dealt much demage to the hatchling. Careful Saphira looked around, searching for the other members of the first party as she saw Tsu healing some of Stryders demage and Pin who just stood there before he said thet the next party was up - Is he skipping his turn...? - a little bit unsure she looked at him.
After a short moment she made herself ready to fight agains the hatchling. She knows, that the only way for her to deal some demage would be to land a good hit on the hatchling to let him bleed. With a angry look in her eyes she prepared to run at the little dragon. Her dagger start to glow in a blue light as she came fast closer to the dragon. As she nearly reached his side, the blue aura around her dagger get darker. As she hit the dragon, she saw, that it was just a little scratch. But as exchange she saw, that it was a deep, little scratch. With a smile on her face she jumped back and looked at the red haired girl - Embers, it is your turn now -

Spoiler

ID# 99206 ; BD: 10 --> attacking with Fade Edge --> ( 4 + 2 ) x4 = 24 DMG
                                  --> triggers bleed ( deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns )

24 DMG - 35 MIT = 1 DMG total

Spoiler

Zylara - the Quartz Hatchling - Stunned - Bleed for the next 2 turns ( 12 DMG per turn )

HP: 98/175 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 65

Stryder - 582/620 HP - 58/62 EN - 59 Mit - 3 ACC - 3 EVA Hate: 1
Froppy - 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN
Pinball: 500/500 HP | 50/50 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | Hate: 0 

Team 2:
Saphira: 180/180 HP | Energy: 18/18 | ACC | Hate: 2
@Embers
@Hydra
@Eatos

Edited by Saphira

Hydra watched as the dragon spawned in and had the whole guild close in on it, Stryder opened up with a stun and the other guild members seemed to dish out some good damage, a few others healed the injuries of those around them. When it came to Hydra's turn to switch in he quickly became confused fumbling for his weapon, memorised by the performance up to that point. Activating his merciless flurry sword art and charge skill he then lashed outwards, but the surge of energy and emotion was too much for him to control. The dragon easily avoided the disorganised stab, circling upwards. For one moment he was relieved that he wasn't the one to finish of the baby dragon, even though it was a game the creature was adorable. Though for his first quest within the guild he wasn't making a good impression of himself. Taking in a deep breath he took in a deep breath and paced backwards. "My apologies..." He mumbled lightly, unsure if it was loud enough for any of the others to actually make out. 

ID 99207:

Battle: 1 (critical fail)
__
Team 1:
Stryder: 582/620 HP | 58/62 EN | 59 Mit | 3 ACC | 3 EVA Hate: 1
Hei: 520/520 HP | 41/52 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | Hate: 2
Froppy: 100/100 HP | 8/10 EN
Pinball: 500/500 HP | 50/50 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | Hate: 0 

Team 2:
Saphira: 180/180 HP | Energy: 18/18 | ACC | Hate: 2
@Embers
Hydra: 830/830 HP | Energy: 78/80 | 89 Mit | 4 HM | 10 RGN | Hate: 0
@Eatos

(OOC: Eatos and Embers to be skipped after 36 hours of this post have passed, rotates back to team 1 and @Stryder)

Edited by Hydra