[ PP - S06 ] Let Go [ Spangie & Shin & Macradon ]

Spangie hopped excitedly down the main settlement of floor six. I'm so happyyyy! I'm here to- she stopped right in her tracks, letting a few sand particles fly. Why am I here again? She deadpanned, looking at her familiar, Apricot. "What am I doing her again, huh?" she asked her familiar, only receiving a 'shrug' and a chirp that was fueled by confusion. Guess you forgot too huh? She sighed and looked around, finding a familiar bluenette. Is that ? Didn't I find Shin here when I got Apricot? She thought, scratching her chin. Oh yeah.. I did.

"Hey Shiiiiiiiiin~" she sing songed, running to him, her familiar barely being able to hold onto her shoulder. She gave a heavy puff when she caught up to him. "It's.. you! Didn't.. I find you.. here?" she bent down and said in between pants. Why am I getting tired? It wasn't even that long. Darn, my stamina is getting crappy. She gave a finally heave and stood straighter. She pointed a finger up in his face. "Found you!"

@Shin@Macradon

Edited by Spangie

Walking through the coarse sands of the 6th floor, Macradon was adorned with his casual knight’s clothes. Behind him was a three headed hound, a Cerberus per say, that ran back and forth, loving the hot sands at the very hot sun. The hellhound played around in the burning sands like it was cool water. Macradon would hold his arm up to shield his face from the sun, it was unbearable, even with his <Survival> skill, this heat was bugging him. The chains of the hound would rattle and make several prints in the sand with the chain links, erasing Macradon’s footprints, leaving only a few paw prints and a lot of snake like figures in the sand. “At least you’re having fun” Macradon said with a positive tone as the two were on their way towards the main settlement again. The two had been out here playing for Belphegor’s sake for a few hours, since he didn’t get to get this kind of weather on the first floor ever.

"Ah, it's you again. I really do keep running into you too often." Shin said in response, a light irritation behind it. "Why are you tired? We don't have physical stamina." He inquired. "And you were searching for me?" Why am I here anyway? It's too hot... He couldn't help but think to himself in annoyance. He had no reason to be here unlike last time which had something to do with food. Because of that, he had no idea why he was here, in the same spot he had met up with Kanaria again of all places. It was way too much of a coincidence.

He then noticed a man with a hell hound. So there are those kinds of tamable monsters as well. Shin couldn't help but observe  as the tamer was getting noticeably hot while his pet was prancing around as if it were frolicking through the fields. Well, I'm less likely to get a hell hound now. I'd rather not be stuck in this heat...

She gave an innocent cackle. "None can escape the all and mighty Spangie!" she rose her hands high into the sky, earning a couple weird looks from passing strangers. "Kufufu.. I'm not tired.. I'm just.. extremely hot!" she pouted, fanning herself with her hands. Of all things, they had to add heya in this game.. ugh. She shook her head and crossed her arms. "No, I was just here again and I coincidently found you, and what's so bad about seeing me again?!" she ouffed, putting her hands on her hips and giving a glare that sent daggers. All while, Apricot was sitting happily on her shoulders, finding the conversation quite amusing. Oh ha ha.. she rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I'm talking hereeee!" she snapped her fingers in front of him, slowly following his gaze. "What are you looking at.." her gaze locked onto a player with a dog with three heads. "Doggy!" she yelped, speeding off to meet the owner of the 'adorable' familiar. "Hi-hi! Is this your familiar? He, or she, is so cute!" she cheered, looking down at the 'cute' dog.

@Macradon@Shin

As Macradon would wade through the rough sands, Belphegor pranced around like it was a cool shallow pond. The hellhound enjoyed the cooling feeling of course sand all over its fur coat, but it's joyful journey quickly went to an end as a strange approached it. Macradon had no real time to react as the heat was killing him, he could only but observe what was to happen now “Oh boy” he thought as the girl came close to Belphegor. As the stranger got way too close to the hound, flames would ignite and engulf the hound in flames from the depths of hell, all three heads barking out of sync of each other at this stranger. Macradon would look confused at this person, not acting like any other person would when confronted with a cerberus, yes, Belphegor was small, but the amount of punch behind his bark was nothing to joke around with. “Uhh … Hi … Yeah, it’s my familiar” Macradon would reply, not really sure what was going on.

"Apologies, she gets like this a lot." Shin said in monotone after he hit Spangie on the head before pulling her back by the collar. She was talking with him one minute, being as hyper as usual, and then the next minute, she noticed what he glanced at out of boredom and ran after that thinking it the same as a cute dog. As usual, she has a really odd sense of what's cute. Shin thought to himself having managed to stop her in her tracks. Even though he wouldn't consider this Cereberus to be cute, he as well showed no fear despite being rather close in proximity to the three headed dog. At most, he looked bored as well as slightly irritated from having to deal with Spangie's antics. "Now then apologize." He said to Spangie, a hint of an older brother or parental tone mixed in with his voice which lacked emotion.

"Nice to meet you! Your familiar is so adorable!" she gave a small bow and a bright smile, not even flinching when the three headed dog burst into flames. She crouched and faced the dog, putting her fingers to her lips. "Shh. I'm not gonna hurt you or your master!" she giggled and jumped up, extending her hand. "Hi my names Spangie! What's y- Ow!" she rubbed the spot on her head where shin hit her. Oh wait.. "W-wait hold on! Let me go Shin!" she thrashed, her familiar falling off her shoulder and landing on the ground softly. "Let me see the dogggg," she pouted, crossing her arms. 

She puffed and glared daggers at the bluenette and gave a small apologetic bow to the owner. "I'm sorry," she sighed. "Now let me go!" she clapped her hands together. Sorry for my friend who was being a total idiot. Duh..

@Shin@Macradon

• 2 weeks later...

Macradon smiled, thought awkwardly, and didn’t really know how to react to these people. Not only were they … different … from the norm, they acted way more ecstatic than he had anticipated meeting a cerberus. “You could say so …” Macradon replied to the notion of Belphegor being cute. Macradon would look as the two would interact somewhat friendly, like a duo that always went like this, like a routine. “No need to apologize, I would’ve had to apologize if this guy would have done anything, but no worries” he replied at the apology. He would look at the two players who seemed to be friends, or at least know each other, and ask them “What brings you two to the 5th floor? Blood in the Sands? The Traveler? Butcher of the Sands?” he listed, as those were the most common quests for lower leveled people to take when here on the fifth floor.