[F22-PP] A little Mob Grinding <Itzal, Hestia, Kairi and Kimi>

Itzal swung his sword, finishing off the last slime monster.  He had trained in this area last month and had done so again now.  With this taks completed he looked at the time and nodded.  He was supposed to meet up with Hestia on the twenty second floor now.  He made his way over to the teleporter.  Itzal knew Hestia had cleared out just about every quest out there, save for the ones they couldn't do just the two of them.  Itzal would take such quests on himself, but his guild was.....  Never active, like ever.  If they were they weren't in the mood to help.  So he really couldn't do many more quests, due to his low damage output, and lack of aid.  Therefore he figured he and Hestia could go grind a few monsters for a little while.  Despite his low damage output he had enough to handle monsters against his level.  Not only that but he recently gained the ferocity mod, and hopefully with the grind he'd get some equipment that would have a unique enhancement or so.  At any rate he was carrying a few items to make looting these enemies far easier.  All he was waiting on was Hestia's arrival.  Twilight Cloak.  His accuracy weapon.  And Skyreach.  This was his looting gear and with it he hoped the two of them would get a great amount of loot they could share.

+2 SP for Itzi

@Hestia @Kimi @Kairi

I smile as i get a message from Itzal glad to have gotten a break from the more stressful type of things within more recent moments of time. Frowning rather heavily at such memories before i quickly shake them away and quickly equips my armor, and weapon as i whistle over towards my familiar as i take him with me as i make my way towards my destination that is the twenty second floor. Having to pass through the snowey wastelands as even though i do live with Kimi possibly i still find my home within my shop to be nice and wonderful. To spend my freetime relaxing and playing my guitar there as i ponder on the songs i have created and fine tuning them for success for when i wish to take to the stage. Smiling rather happily at such a thought as i stand on the teleport gate as i send a message out. Teleport, Floor twenty two! i call out as i feel the sensation as i arrive on the twenty second floor.

Spoiler

@Kimi@Kairi

Itzal has invited me for some mob grinding figured if that is the case you two could join us for some help in taking down these mobs. Since there are strength in numbers, and lots of loot to be had if we are lucky. We're on the twenty second floor if you want to join us.

Kimi was going by her business running errands for her household around the eleventh floor in the city of Taft. The day was going slow for her nothing much has been happening and she was contemplating visiting her merchant friend Shield to purchase more materials for her craft. It wasn't totally unusual for her to be running out of materials, but with her goal being so close to finishing and finally making it to rank 5 performing Kimi grew slightly impatient. Just as she was doing some window shopping and looking at all the delicious foods that were in display Kimi received a message. As she scrolled though her menu and pulled it up she saw it was from Hestia, and it was something about grinding. "Alright cool! Finally some grinding I can do with a group." Kimi thought to herself as her eyes brightened a bit. She quickly sent back a reply saying that she will be there as soon as she could. Once that message was sent Kimi quit her search for sweets and other delectable foods and went to the portal to the designated floor. 

Kairi had just been relaxing for a bit reading a book, this time mostly about greek mythology since being around Hestia had made her somewhat interested in learning more about it and how her being a Valkyrie doesn't really appeal to her. However in the middle of her reading she had received a message back from Hestia, opening it up she had read it seeing that it was time to get together with more people to get a ton of loot, or at least in theory get a lot of loot. Kairi had let out a sigh as she marked the page she had been reading and closed the book into her inventory equipping her Armor standing up with a stretch then before long heading towards the main settlement of the first floor. After a moment she had teleported to the twenty first floor stepping out of the teleporter looking around to where Hestia could be, she had sighed... she was never the best at spotting people through a crowd.

@Itzal

OOC- Sorry for the wait everyone

Itzal heard the teleport pad activate and turned with a smile as he saw Hestia appear on the pad.  He waved at her with Velnia flying over to her and Kuro.  "Hey Hestia!  How are you doing?"  Velnia flew straight over to Hestia and, as per usual, went to curl up and cuddle with her on her shoulder, rubbing  her cheek against Hestia's own.  Itzal chuckled at the sight and shook his head.  "Jeez that dragon.  Alright so you ready?  I've got a few loot songs so we should have a good haul-"  That's when he heard the teleporter go off again.  He looked at the pad out of curiosity.  "Huh, guess we aren't the only ones going hunting.  So how should we do this then.  Take on one or two per battle?  Or try taking on a total of three to four?  We'd have to wait to regenerate our energy between battles of course, but it's not like their going to kill us.  Especially with you being the tank."  He rested his hand on the hilt of Yakimba, a blade that would definitely be useful in this hunting raid.  Of course Itzal didn't know that Yakimba wasn't the only blade besides Hestia's that would be fighting the monsters in their group that day.

@Hestia

I smile a bit as the hyperactive dragon that is Velnia rush over to me as i happily pet the little dragon on her head with a smile on my face. Well hello to you too Velnia it has been a little bit hasn't it you hyperactive little thing? I ask with a chuckle as it nuzzles against my cheek. Hey Itzal how have you been? I ask with a smile on my face as i walk over towards you with a nod of my head at asking if i am ready. yeah i am ready to fight any mobs on this floor. I'm sure i can deal with them easily since i was able to see Shield beat up some mobs on this floor, so i am rather confident in my own abilities to do the very same. I say rather optimistically and confidently with a nod of my head. Oh and by the way i may have invited two more people to join us. You always say that you aren't the best DPS, and i figured inviting two more people could help speed up the process of getting COL by allowing us to face more mobs, and kill them faster. I tell you with a nod of my head. One is high single target and the other high AOE. I explain towards you as i glance towards the teleport pad and sees Kairi as i give a wave. Hey Kairi! I shout over towards the girl while waving my hand.

@Kairi@Kimi

Kimi emerged from the portal to see a few familiar faces already grouped together. She hurried herself over to the group with Noodle just right behind her following her steps. "Hey you guys! Its been some time." She called out to them as she waved to greet them. "How are y'all doing? Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long for me to get around." Kimi said scratching the back of her neck nervously. Kimi was sporting a slightly tattered brown open trench coat over her normal gear matching very well. "Anyways whats the plan for today? I know we're going to be bit on the grind today, but are we gonna go fighting or gathering? Maybe a bit of both?" Kimi said shrugging to the later of the question. The weather on this floor was very favorable with slightly cloudy skies to provide shade while the beating heat of the sun was cooled off by subtle breeze. 

Current Stats:

Spoiler

| Kimi | Level 31 | HP 620/620 | E 62/62 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |
Siggy updated