[F21 - PP]A Delta of Heroes and Villains

@Zandra

I know it has been a long time, but I’m in a severe need of your help. As you know from the last raid, Death_Adder lost his two demonic weapons, the ones that made him extremely deadly to everyone, but now that he has lost the, he’s at his most vulnerable. I’ve been tracking through the floors after him these few days and have finally caught up to him. I need your help to end this man’s tyranny, he possesses a too great danger for Aincrad.

Meet me at these coordinates:
X: 245
Z:-586
Y:104

Best regards.
- Macradon.

This was the message Macradon would send to the only one he could get to trust for this mission, it was dangerous, but he was sure Zandra was more than capable of taking on Death_Adder together with Macradon, the time was now, it had finally come. Macradon’s heart would beat stronger and stronger. As he awaited Zandra’s appearance at the chosen spot on top of a hill south of the main settlement. This would probably be the best place to start out together, as they can prepare in secrecy before they would venture out. Macradon would look through his inventory and chuck down as many consumable he could to be prepared for what was to come.

< Used Yui's Grace >
Diamond Skin Potion Consumed >
Damage Potion Consumed >
Mitigation Postion Consumed >
Protein Food Consumed >

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 76
1565 HP
152 Energy

2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
24 Base Damage
 (36 w/ Holy) (29 w/ Charge) (25 w/ Ferocity) (30 w/ Ferocity+Charge)
- (1 Base + 2 Two-Handed + 5 Skill + 1 Athletics + 9 Familiar, +3 Potion, +3 Food)
146 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor, +45 Potion, -15 Food)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ..... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage (does not stack with Weapon)

Battle Ready Inventory
Banner of Command ................ // +1 Base Damage. 1 Charge left.
Diamond Skin Potion .............. // Safeguard
Damage Potion .................... // +3 Damage
Mitigation Potion ................ // +45 Damage Mitigation
Protein Food ..................... // +3 Damage, -15 Damage Mitigation

Buffs
Safeguarded
+3 Damage
+45 Damage Mitigation
+3 Damage
-15 Damage Mitigation

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +30 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 75 HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Extended Weight Limit    | +3 Spaces for Battle Ready Items
Howl                     | Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Bull Rush                  | A successful Charge also stuns the target for 1 turn.
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.

Non-Active mods:
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Eneryg Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20).
Focused Howl             | Adds +5 Hate against a single target.

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

Of course. I am on my way.

//Zandra

Zandra was out on the newest unlocked floor, number 22 in the counting. She was testing her new weapon she had got from the latest boss raid. She was very satisfied with its superior damage. It was truly a weapon she would be remebered with. As she shattered the last mob after a two hour long killing spree, she decided to take a break. She removed the mouthguard of her armour and sat down towards a tree. There she clsoed her eyes and took deep breaths. It was then that she herd a notification that she got a mail. ''Oh god, why now? Please leave me alone.'' she said out loud. But she havent got a mail in she dont know how long. So she opened her eyes and the mail and red thru it. As she had finished reading, she rose, wrote a few words as a reply. Since the target was Death adder, noone knew what can happen. Then she attached back the mouthguard and was on her way towards floor 21. On her way she consumed all potions she had that could be useful. This would be the first combat in she dont know how long that must be taken seriously.

Almost twenty minutes later she had reached the coordinates she had got from Mac. ''Hi Mac. I came as fast as I could. Whats the current situation?''

Stats and stuff beeing added...

Macradon smiled as he got a quick reply from Zandra, it was short and to the point. Even though they had been absent from each other’s lives, it felt like back in the days again. Macradon wanted that feeling to be a part of his every day once again, hopefully that would be possible for this. Macradon did not have to wait for long before Zandra would appear. Macradon would get up from sitting and waiting, having his three headed hound sitting besides him. He quickly raised his arm up in front of the cerberus and muttered “Don’t worry, friend”. He would stand up and greet his old friend “Zandra, how have you been? For what I know, Death_Adder is located not too far from here, but I'm not sure if he has advanced in power since we last saw him, he might have contacts” he would ask her. While awaiting answer and possibly receiving an answer, Macradon would don his armor, white, red and silver full plate armor. Under his left arm would be his helmet, not something he usually wore when it wasn’t a boss raid, as he liked having more vision when fighting smaller skirmishes and not mostly a single target. He would look at the two, they might possibly be able to take this on, but were they? Macradon would begin to question this somewhat spontaneous decision on taking on one of the strongest, if not the strongest, player in the game. He risked his life, it was at more danger than ever before. Was this sacrifice really worth it?

Edited by Macradon

Oher old friend greeted her abd Zandra replied with a smile and a nod as she looked around to see if she could spot their target. Above them, Zita the kingseagle sat on the top of a broken pillar, observing their surrondings with its keen eyes.
"Ive been good. Since last boss fight Ive mainly been out hunting or spending time with..." that when she remembered that Macradons question was probably one of those polite questions you asks during cinversations. Not because you wonder how the other have been, but to be polite. She glanced at Mac."Ehm sorry... yeah, Ive been good. How about you" she replied. It surely felt like before they was gonna take down that elder. And Zandra wished it would be like that again. But would Macradon ever be able to forgive her. "Yeah, even if you habe found him alone, we cant know how quick his companions will be."

• 2 weeks later...

Macradon would look over at Zandra and not “I’ve been good as well” he said and would cut straight to the chase. He would begin to analyze the entire situation and think through “I may have found him here on this floor, about a few kilometers ahead of us, thing is, I don’t know if he’s alone or not, that I cannot sense from this spot. If we’re quick enough we might be able to catch up to him before he finds out we’re after him” Macradon said as he would get up and position himself to begin the travel after the dangerous man known as Death_Adder. “I hope we aren’t too late on this” he said as he would get down from the hill and begin to walk at a fast pace to make sure he reserved his stamina for battle instead of pursuit, as that would be poor resource management.

• 1 month later...

Zandra scratched her chin as she listened to the scarlet templar infront of her. Everything he mentioned was true. Was Death_Adder alone? If he is, how far away is his companions? Have he found out the pair is after him? So many questions that if the answer isn’t in their favour, that could mean they wont see a tomorrow. Was this the right course of action? She looked behind her, the way that led back to town, warp portal and her and Avilon’s house. After all that her girlfriend have been thru, can she do this? She hesitated when the knight pushed forward. ‘’Mac…’’ she said quietly before she took a breath and followed him further away from the safety. ‘’Well, there shouldn’t be anyone around him right? I cant find a reason for him to suspect anyone to try to kill him. And the impression I have off him from boss raids, he isn’t the most social type out there.’’ Zandra said with a grin.

As he would proceed he would halter when he heard some mumbling from Zandra, turning his head towards the Berserk Healer, Macradon would try to see if he could comprehend what she said, but it was just not coherent enough for him to get. “Mm?” he asked under his breath, trying to see if she could say it again, but she had already began talking again, so he would not speak but listen. “Sounds pretty solid, but the fact that he has murdered multiple people with relations doesn’t strike me as something people wouldn’t get vengeance upon” he said. He would stop his advancement and would halter and look at Zandra “You don’t need to be social to get a following crowd of admirers” he said. “You might not want it, you might not do it consciously, but there is a possibility, that some people are crazy enough to love the idea you have, that they will follow you and do your bidding” he said.

Macradon aswered her thougths and not long after he stopped and looked at the crimson eyed girl. Zandra met his eyes and nodded with a face without any expression. She liked to be with him again yes. But if she was too forward it could have the opposite effect to what she wanted to accomplish with this hunt. ‘Its best to take it slowly. Don’t rush anything Zandra. Okay?’

When he silenced she let the words sink in and paused a bit. ‘’Yeah, you are right Mac. No need to be kind and friendly to get followers. We have way to many examples from that in our reality before this game of death.’’ She went silent and her brain worked, she tilted her head slightly downward and her eyes looked into nothingness. After half a minute or so she looked back at Mac again. ‘’Sorry, spaced out for a bit. Did you say something? Also, do you think we actually should do this? What if he in some way have found out you tracking him and they actually laying in an ambush, waiting to get rid of two of the few people that actually is a threat to him.’’

• 2 weeks later...

He would shake his head “Nay, nothing noticeably applicable for anything” he would reply. He would look out over the plains, heading towards the forest woods. “If we head out now, we might be able to intercept him” he said and began to walk “Let’s go” he said and began to rush towards the woods in a steady walking tempo. Drawing his sword, Macradon was ready for the worst. “Let’s hope for the best” he said and pulled the chain on his hound, readying for battle that could commence at any second. Macradon would begin to plan out the skirmish, what would happen, what could happen. With Macradon homed in on Death_Adder, they could accomplish a really good combo of attacks if they could initiate and take off most of his health as fast as possible. “I’m tracking in on him, if I engage, you can follow up, I have Bull Rush ready, so whenever you feel like it, either paralyze him with your horn or go in for a bit of damage the first few blows” he said to Zandra, hoping the fight would fo like planned.

So Macradon really think we should do this. Well, of course her do. After all, it is he that have tracked Death_Adder for days. He have been able to think about this choice of his several times already. And he have certainly done that if Zandra knew him, but that she wasn’t sure of anymore. Before she could reply or think very much the Templar had picked up the speed and was rushing forward, sword equipped and ready. She only needed half a second to decide follow him or retreat back to Avilon. She catched up to him and she held her darkened axe with a steady two-handed grip. She made sure the horn hung by her side, easy to access if… when it would be needed. The horn she had got from a rehaired katana user was a very vital part of this mission. ‘’Its ready. I will pop it after our first burst. Before he can recover from the first attack. This will be a lot relying on burst damage.’’ Zandra actually felt her heart beating faster, not by fear thou, neither exhaustion. She was surprised herself that she felt excited about this. After reaching the high level she and Mac was, there haven’t really been anything challenging in Aincrad. Even if it would result in her being turned to blue and white fregments, at least she would have done something good and hopefully people would remember the good side of her.

• 5 weeks later...

Macreadon would follow the steps of Death_Adder into the forest. If he were to ambush the to, Macradon would be able to spot it before it’s too late. With uneasy steps, Macradon would have his focus sharpened on tracking Death_adders presence, it was difficult in this forest, but still possible. Macradon would slow down a bit as he analyzed the footsteps, they had changed. “Wait …” he said confused as he crouched down to look at the ground without his Tracking HUD blocking up further information. He quickly looked up at Zandra with a slightly concerned face “He’s not alone, there are more with him. Approximately 2 people with him. We should be on full gua-” he said but was interrupted by someone unknown. “Oh … damn, Hector, the knight spotted us, oh well” a high pitch male voiced emitted from behind the trees not far behind the two. A slender man would appear, wielding a rapier, as well as being clad in a leather trench coat and hood, ready for combat. “Aye” a deep voice boomed in front of the two. A large silhouette appeared, only having his fists wrapped in fabric, seemingly a Martial Arts user. Both of the players had orange cursors above their heads, they had been doing this kind of work before, they had killed before. Macradon wasn't someone to scoff at this kind of deal, he too had slain a living being before, even when he could've done something else about it, though this situation was different, these two were determined to fight Macradon and Zandra. “Well, this didn’t go like I had hoped” Macradon muttered, holding his hand on Belphegor to not make him run amock yet. The two comrades would slowly circle Zandra and Macradon and join in together, as it seemed it would be better than being split up.

Hector Stats:

Spoiler
Spoiler

1786646b107b5c864e2a69a3536d9be4.jpg

Hector - Lvl 60 - 277 SP
1200 HP
135 Energy
0 Accuracy
2 Evasion
18 Base Damage

- (1 Base + 2 Two-Handed + 5 Skill + 9 Weapon + 1 Ferocity)
79 Mitigation 
- (25 Skill + 54 Armor)

Items
Brawler's Wraps .................. // +9 Damage
Brawler's Robes .................. // +54 Mitigation, +1 Evasion
Crimson Cloak .................... // +2 Savvy, +1 Regen

Skills
One-Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 1: +1 Damage                                    [5 SP]
Light Armor                | Rank 5: +25 Damage Mitigation                       [50 SP]
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 75 HP each post In-Battle              [50 SP]
Energist                   | Skilled: Add (5 * Tier) to your total energy.       [12 SP]
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Base Damage on first hit                 [50 SP]

Martial Arts               | Rank 5: +5 Damage                                   [50 SP]
Meditation                 | Skilled: Recover an additional (3 * Tier) energy.    [8 SP]

Skill Mods 
Sprint & Acrobatics        | Gain +1 Evasion while wearing light armor.          [15 SP]
Ferocity                   | 
+1 base damage.                                     [15 SP]
Stamina                    | -1 Sword Art cost.                                  [15 SP]

Total SP used:                                                                   270 SP

Draigo Stats:

Spoiler
Spoiler

d8afc60cf370d53532afe31eb15f7dbf.jpg

Draigo - Lvl 60 - 277 SP
1200 HP
135 Energy
1 Accuracy
1 Evasion
15 Base Damage

- (1 Base + 2 Two-Handed + 5 Skill + 6 Weapon + 1 Ferocity)
79 Mitigation 
- (25 Skill + 54 Armor)

Items
Duelist's Partner ................ // +6 Damage, +1 Accuracy
Hunter's Cloak ................... // +54 Mitigation, +1 Evasion
Sharp Shooter's Pendant .......... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen

Skills
One-Handed Rapier          | Rank 1: +1 Damage                                   [50 SP]
Light Armor                | Rank 5: +25 Damage Mitigation                       [50 SP]
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 75 HP each post In-Battle              [50 SP]
Energist                   | Skilled: Add (5 * Tier) to your total energy.       [12 SP]
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Base Damage on first hit                 [50 SP]

Concentration              | Skilled: +1 BD

Skill Mods 
Athletics                  | Gain +1 Base Damage while weaing light armor.        [9 SP]
Sprint & Acrobatics        | Gain +1 Evasion while wearing light armor.          [15 SP]
Ferocity                   | 
+1 base damage.                                     [15 SP]
Stamina                    | -1 Sword Art cost.                                  [15 SP]

Total SP used:                                                                   274 SP

Edited by Macradon
  • 4 weeks later...

Zandra suddenly stopped as Macradon let out a ‘wait’. Zandra herd a bit confusion in his voice. She immediately raised her axe to try and be prepared for anything. ‘’What Mac, whats wrong?’’ What he said as reply, made Zandra starting to feel panic. Her heart started to beat faster. He wasn’t alone… At least two seemed to be with him. ‘’Oh f***.’’ She mumbled while Mac said they would be on gua… There he got interrupted by another voice. It came from behind Zandra so she turned on the spot and looked at a man with a hood and a rapier. Thou that wasn’t the worst thing with him, he also had a orange crystal above his head. Zandra entered a battle stance and was just gonna charge him when he talked to someone and asecond later a huge man appeared with a deep Aye. Zandra gulped as he towered up infront of them without weapon. So probably a martialartist. Zandra glanced at Mac. ‘’Mac, there is two of them but none is adder, your skill knows where he is?’’ she whispered to Macradon.

[ OOC: Since we haven't been in combat yet, I have updated my stats to be the most current ]

Fumbling with his quick movement on his HUD and the pressure of two player killers around him made his actions less accurate, but he still managed. With his eyes glowing in a yellow hue, he would spot the footprints of Death_Adder, only problem was that it lead by these two, and it seemed like the footprints were fading. “Well, Hector” he hooded figure began as the two companions stood side by side “We can’t let the two go by here, our master is so close to getting away from this tracker here. Should we just wall them and then flee, or should we add more names to the monument of life?” he asked his companion. “It doesn’t seem like they are weak, so we have to be careful” the larger man replied. It seemed both of them were proficient in fighting, even if they hadn’t shown themselves much, to be together with Death_Adder and stopping frontliners like this wasn’t a feat any orange players could just do. While the two were conversing, Macradon replied to Zandra’s question “Yes, I can still sense him, but he’s getting away, and if we are to get to him we have to get by these two”. He would think quickly and see what the best reaction to this would be. He would sigh heavily and hope for the best. He looked up at Zandra with a somewhat worried look “Try to follow my lead, like in the old days” he said as his face would change through worry, to nostalgia, to serious frontlining. “The only names to be added today will be yours” Macradon replied as he let go of Belphegor’s chain and charge up towards the two with his sword ready. As he charged up, Macradon was aiming for the big guy, as he seemed to be the brunt force of the two, while the other seemed to be a more skilled duelist, knowing where to hit his opponent. If he could at least decimate one of them, Zandra and Mac would be able to trump the one remaining, no matter how good a duelist he was, he wouldn't be able to take on two at the same time. As he went up towards the big Hector, Macradon activated his Disguise skill and transformed his body into the one of Hector. Just for a glimpse and for a short while to confuse the two with what kind of attack Macradon was preparing for them. With Belphegor taking the opportunity of Macradon's cunfusion tactic, Belphegor had managed to circle behind the two and would be able to strike them down with a fierce bite that would hold them in place for Macradon's sword art to execute, dealing a good chunk of starting damage to the two. With the strike, the two PK'ers screamed in both confusion and what seemed like placebo pain. "What the?!" the big Hector said, confused of what had jsut happened in the span of a few second, even Draigo was silent with a blank stare, not able to comprehend what just happened.

< Macradon used Disguise on Hector >

Spoiler

a77789e622cdf73e53b2dcc3bc485a92.png

30x12-79=281 Damage!
                                               30x12-79=281 Damage!

ID: 102815
CD: 12, Rcovery Proc!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC || 6 REC || 142/152 NRG (-16)(+6)
<Zandra>   ????/???? HP ||     MIT ||    DMG ||

<Hector>    994/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC || 2 EVA || 135/135 NRG (-281)(+75) - Stunned -
<Draigo>    994/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC || 1 EVA || 135/135 NRG (-281)(+75) - Stunned -

Edited by Macradon

‘’Damn it!’’ Zandra mumbled quietly. Not only had these two rouges appeared. Their main target had also disappeared. Well, not yet. But don’t matter how good someones skills are, Zandra doubted Macradon would be able to keep the adders location during a fight. Specially against these two, they seemed to be quite a match for the couple with green crystals. But they need to take them down, or else they wouldn’t be able to get to adder even if they knew his location. ‘’I will be right behind you mate.’’ Zandra said and took a steady grip of her two handed axe. She gulped and her eyes took a quick look at the surrondings to memorise it before her whole focus was on the enemy. The knight started with a brutal attack that dropped their healthbars quite a bit. As soon as he had backed away a few steps, Zandra activated her charge skill and darted forward, making the distance between her and the player killers to mele range in a moment. ‘’Bu!’’ she said, looking up into the huge, stunned Hector, staring at his eyes and half a second later the dark glowing axe swung around, striking both players. But also setting Hector ablaze. Zandra followed her swing with another. At the same time, a kingseagle dived down from the treetops, pecking at the duelist and scratching with her razorsharp claws, reducing his halth even more.

rolls:

Spoiler
ID Roll Modified Evasion Final Status
102823 9 9 0 9 Mini-crit
102824 5 8 0 8 Hit!

24+1=25*14=350-79=271 Dmg! +Brn 36 for 2 turns
24*14=336-79=257 Dmg!

Stats:

Spoiler

DMG: 19 (1(base)+2(2-hand)+5(skill)+1(athletics)+9(familiar)+1(ferocity)

Spoiler

Charge: 24
Fallen: 31
Charge+fallen: 36

HP: 1,505 (1,460(lvl 73)+45(athletics)
ENG: 146 (146(lvl 73)
MIT: 98 (35(skill)+63(armor)
ACC: 1 (3(handwraps)-1(drakeling evasion)
Brn-TRN: 30 (30(armor)

Skills:

2-handed battle axe rank 5
Heavy armor rank 5
First aid rank 5
Charge rank 5
Search and deatect rank 3
Block rank 3
1-handed curved sword rank 2
Howl
Consentration
Survival

Mods:

Athletics
Ferocity
Bullrush
Field medic
Reveal

Equipment:

Teseleth fury t3 2-handed axe(2 slots fallen-2 slots burn)
Inferno t3 heavy-armor (2slots flame aura-1 slot mitigation)
Handwraps of accuracy t3 trinket (3 slots accuracy)

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC || 6 REC || 142/152 NRG (-16)(+6)
<Zandra>      1505/1505 HP ||  98   MIT ||  19  DMG || 3 ACC || 36 BRN || 30 THRN || 130/146 (-16)

<Hector>    648/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC || 2 EVA || 135/135 NRG (-271) - Stunned - -BRN 36 2/2-
<Draigo>    662/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC || 1 EVA || 135/135 NRG (-257) - Stunned -

Edited by Zandra

As he had hoped, Zandra was more than capable of following Macradon’s lead in the engage of combat. With a smile as he lowered himself for the axe to go over him and onto the two players, Macradon would realize that it wasn’t a single one sided monster battle, retaliation was imminent. After Zandra’s attack, Macradon quickly reacted to Hector’s attack as it was heavily telegraphed from the starting position he was in. It was a low sweep kick that would knock one’s opponent off their balance, an easy kick to execute at the right time, but this was not the time, the kick would’ve probably not done much to neither Zandra and Macradon as their stance after executing their attacks were quite sturdy. What Macradon had forgotten to think about was the other man’s presence and his attack. Just as Macradon dodged the low sweep he was caught in the direction of an oncoming sword art. Draigo quickly went int with an <Over Radiation> with his rapier, poking multiple holes into Macradon’d side, and even when the attack was quite top tier, Macradon’s armor was top tier if not better, at least he thought so since he made it himself.

He took a little damage from the attack and quickly went for a retaliation attack that would target both Hector and Draigo, but despite Macradon’s swiftness, the attack was not angle properly to also his Hector, and in turn only ended up hitting Draigo, dealing a good chunk of damage. With the two nearly down to half health, Macradon quickly activated his <Tracking> skill again. With hopes high, he would look at the same direction as he saw Death_Adder’s footsteps from before, but to no avail, they were gone “[censored] …” Macradon muttered. Hector and Draigo both took a step back from Zandra and Macradon and laughed. “The lord has successfully been escorted!” Draigo said and would drag down his hood, only showing his grim smile. “Aye, partner! We only have to take care of these now and It’ll be fine. We may be low from their initial attack, but we can handle this. We are both level 60, we can handle this!” Hector replied with a deep bellowing laughter. Puzzling everything together, Macradon would think for himself “They don’t know who we are … They haven’t realized anything yet. They think they are high leveled and we’re burst DPS’s … I’ll take this opportunity”.

Spoiler

fad91f0ff54d281bd9d8e65378859dc9.png

Miss.
                                               24x12-79=209 Damage!

ID: 102826
CD: 4, No Proc.

b9ff8629f2f0fa9b60adafab97e8be3a.png

Hector: Miss.
                                       Draigo: 15x14-146=64 Damage!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC ||  6 REC || 129/152 NRG (-64)(+75)(-14)(+1)
<Zandra>   1505/1505 HP ||  98 MIT || 19 DMG || 3 ACC || 36 BRN || 30 THRN || 130/146 (-16)

<Hector>    687/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC ||  2 EVA || 133/135 NRG (-36)(+75)(-2)  -BRN 36 2/2-
<Draigo>    603/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC ||  1 EVA || 123/135 NRG (-209)(+75)(-13)

Edited by Macradon
  • 5 weeks later...

Zandra raised an eyebrow and stared at the two player killers. They stood there and talked like they was way stronger then her and Macradon. Thou their healthbars was at about half while the green players was still full. Zandra leaned close to Macradon and whispered high enough for the other two to hear her. ‘’Mac, are those two braindead or something?’’ She smiled and turned her focus to the player killers. ‘’You know, if you had green crystals above your head I would have gone easy on you, but since you have killed players, you aren’t worthy anything like that. Thou I am sorry that I have to kill real human beeings, but if we don’t, you gonna keep killing innocent players. This is kinda like kill one to save many. Im also sorry that you went into this road to begin with. You both are strong and you could have been of great help on the frontlines, making us escaping this death game faster instead of doing like you do now, slowing us down.’’ Zandra sighed before she released another <Explode Catapult> on the player killers. This time setting both of them on fire and the kingseagle darted down from the sky pekking and scratching on the two men before lifting up and circle above the battle.

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID Roll Modified Evasion Final Status
104420 9 9 2 9 Mini-crit!
104421 10 10 1 10 Crit!

Hector: 19+1=20x14=280-79=201 +36 BRN 2 turns
Draigo: 19+2=21x14=294-79=215 +36 BRN 2 turns

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC ||  6 REC || 129/152 NRG 
<Zandra>   1505/1505 HP ||  98 MIT || 19 DMG || 3 ACC || 36 BRN || 30 THRN || 113/146 (-18)(+1)

<Hector>    486/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC ||  2 EVA || 133/135 NRG (-201)  -BRN 36 2/2-
<Draigo>    388/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC ||  1 EVA || 123/135 NRG (-215) -BRN 36 2/2-

Edited by Zandra

Chuckling at Zandra’s remark, Macradon would straighten his back and be more relaxed than on the guard. “I guess some people do get psychosis from being in here for too long. They might have been in an echo chamber their whole time in here, only hearing of how strong they are, and now how strong the frontliners have become.” he replied to her in a booming voice, making sure that everyone clearly heard what he said. Grabbing his sword, the <Blade of the Dictator>, and dug it into the ground at an angle towards the two player killers, Macradon would state while Zandra attacked “For thine sins of taking the life of others, egal shall yours be drawn towards us. By the vindictive nature of this ordeal, I hereby sentence you …” he said as he would prepare to engage after Zandra "... death" he finished as Zandra went in and packed quite the punch, pulling both the men down into the yellow zone. 

"Don't think you've outsmarted us yet! I, the great Hector, will take you down, no matter who you are!" he said as he quickly got into position after Zandra's attack, not even taking any real recoil from the attack. Stepping forward, all up close to Zandra, as he would slam, with all his might, his fist into Zandra's abdomen, throwing her backwards with all the force built up. A single punch so strong that it would actually dent Zandra's health bar. "Take that!" the big man said as he would show his prowess in the martial arts. The cloaked duelist quickly followed the attack and would with his rapier pierce Zandra with swift strikes before she would be thrown to the ground by the force of the <All Might> attack from Hector. "Hector, we might not live to see another day, but we shall not go from here empty handed" Draigo said as they two of them had switched focus to taking out the one they found to be the weakest in the link.

"I, Macradon of the Knight of the Blood, will personally be thy judge! Do not forget who you're fighting with!" he roared as he ran up and grabbed his slanted sword as he saw them attack Zandra without any time for any of the parties to react. "I'm the one you should be fearing. I'm the one you should focus on! I will be the enforcer!" he exclaimed as he would dance by the two players, throwing his sword around with elegance with his <Calamity Disaster> sword art, neatly evading hitting Zandra while dealing massive damage to the player killers. "Zandra, they're ripe for harvesting!" he roared out to his possibly grounded friend as he drew both the red players into the red zone in their health bar. "I am Macradon, Vanguard Commander of the KoB. Second highest leveled player that is known in the game. Dare you even face me with real intent of killing me? Are you just some lackeys that delay the inevitable?" he asked the two as they were both stunend in shock, seeing how fast their health had been depleted.

"It ... it can't be" he big prideful Hector mumbled for himself, seeing his health bar nearly empty, while the Knight in front of him who dealt the most recent blow had taken no damage prior. Draigo, who was caught up in the explosion of attack, stood by the sideline of what seemed like a massacre. His partner was soon gone, and if he wasn't careful, so would he be. "Hector is big, but that's what get's people to think he's slow like a rock, but he's even faster than I am. To find someone to proficient with the blade to effectively take out two opponent like that without hurting his companion. It's an honor to die today" Draigo thought as he closed his eyes, falling down onto his knees, defeated. "It's over, friend. It was good knowing you" Draigo said to his companion as he sat there in the dirt. "No! Not today! Not now! We shall still see our glory! They will know fear, and we shall enforce it!" the big Hector exclaimed with fear in his voice. Draigo had accepted his fate, while Hector was in denial. The time had come.

Spoiler

4313da62a48d305d5152c66595f48a22.png

39x12-(79/2)=419 Damage! Holy Proc. Phase Proc.
                                               24x12-79=209 Damage!

ID: 104454
CD: 8, Recovery Proc!

ef7d1cae873cfb508991771cf79fba4d.png

Target: Zandra

18x15-98=172 Damage!
                                               15x14-98=112 Damage!

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC ||  6 REC ||            129/152 NRG (+7)(-16)
<Zandra>   1221/1505 HP ||  98 MIT || 19 DMG || 3 ACC || 36 BRN || 30 THRN || 113/146 NRG (-284)(-18)(+1)

<Hector>     31/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC ||  2 EVA || 117/135 NRG            (-36)(-419)(+1)(-17)  -BRN 36 2/2-
<Draigo>    143/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC ||  1 EVA || 111/135 NRG            (-36)(-209)(+1)(-13)  -BRN 36 2/2-

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

The plyer killers’s healthbar was really low. Still her and Mac’s was full. Zandra was relaxed a bit, surely they would surrender now that they saw there was no chance of success for them. Thou she was wrong. Her eyes widened when the two men came for her. Thou not off fear, but of surprise. First the rapier pierced her armor on several places, making her armor being full of red dots. After that Hector followed up. Zandra raised her arms infront of her like a cross to try protect her from the attack, the axe she had dropped. Thou even when being partly prepared for the impact, the man was too big for the berserk healer. She got knocked down to the ground from his powerful fist. Not many moments later, Macradon came in with his sword, with a powerful attack their health dropped down to red. Hector barely anything at all and Draigo wouldn’t surive another hit.

Zandra pushed herself up from the ground and walked up to Mac. ‘’So, they ready for harvesting? I guess your right.’’ Zandra said and picked up her axe. At that moment, it seemed they have changed their mind. Or Draigo had. He had closed his eyes and went down on his knees. Thou Hector ignored it. He wasn’t defeated yet. I saw both of them burning infront of me. Some quick calculation went thru my head. She didn’t knew the exact numbers but without a healing item, Hector wouldn’t survive next tick from the burning. ‘’Hector, you are defeated. You wont survive the fire you have on you. Not unless I.’’ Zandra closed her crimson eyes and a pair of seconds later opened them, now there was two emeralds, staring at Hector. ‘’Not unless I save you. If I do it, can I trust that you will leave the path of a player killer and join the frontlines to help us get out of here?’’ For several seconds that felt like minutes, she stood still, staring into the huge mans eyes. At the moment, she was the only way for him to survive. ‘’No.’’ she said and closed her eyes and opened them, back to ruby coloured. She smiled at Hector before she turned around and walked up to Draigo with her axe in her hands. She looked at the kneeling man. She thougth for a bit before she took the rapier from him and threw it away into some bushes. ‘’You know, I have never really killed anyone before. And you may have access to some very valuable information.’’ She took a hard, ungentle grip of his neck with her thumb and index finger. ‘’Mac, thanks to you we got these two so the choice is yours. Hector gonna burn up any moment now. But he…’’ she shaked Draigo. ‘’…still alive and I think we should try to get as much information out from him before we kill him. If we kill him. But if you think he isn’t worth it, then let your sword talk to him one last time.’’

• 5 weeks later...

With a mix of fear and anger, Hector erupted in a roaring frenzy as he began to lunge towards Macradon and Zandra, trying to get the most out of his last time here, but it was futile. The burning ticked one last time. “No! It can’t be! I, the Great Hector, cannot go down today!” he roared as he stumbled mid way in his lunge and fell to the ground. He erupted in tears as the realization of his death was imminent and that he would be dying very soon. The sound of his tormented mind echoed throughout the forest with so much fear. He looked over at his comrade, Draigo, who sat on his shins, kneeled down ready for execution by the only fencer he had ever admired. Hector, with tears flooding his face and a scared face quickly glanced one last time towards his health bar as it slowly slid down to nothing. “NOOOOOOO-!” he roared as he looked with a pleading look towards both Macradon and Zandra as his body erupted into crystalline polygons and scattered everywhere.

“I said it, my friend. It was nice knowing you …” Draigo muttered for himself as he had found himself at peace, ready for the execution, his only last wish. “Vanguard Commander, grant me one final wish … take me out with the most skillful attack you’re capable of, that’s the only thing I wish now. Condemn my former actions, and be my redemption. Be the cleansing fire that I now seek. Please, just grant this dying man his final wish …” Draigo said as he looked up through the trees’ crowns, only awaiting his death. Macradon would sigh as he got into stance. He would use his most powerful sword art to slay Draigo, the strongest he had ever used, the one he kept on using against bosses when he was deeming it useful. "As you wish!" Macradon raored as he rushed up towards Draigo, Macradon would jump up into the air and do a pirouette paralerel to the ground as he would put a fierce strike down towards Draigo. With quick movements, even from his kneeling position, Draigo dodged Macradon's attack. "What are you doing? Don't you want to die yet?" Macradon asked confused at Draigo. "You can't mean that this one hit is your finest sword art, can you? Use what takes more technique!" Draigo pleaded as he kneeled down again "Now, use that technique" he requested. Macradon sighed and looked over at Zandra "Let me do this, I'll take care of it" he said as he would get ready to execute his most skillful technique.

Spoiler

ID: 106080
BD: 1-1+2=1(2), Critical Miss
CD: 8, Recovery Proc

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC ||  6 REC ||            134/152 NRG (+7)(-2)
<Zandra>   1221/1505 HP ||  98 MIT || 19 DMG || 3 ACC || 36 BRN || 30 THRN || 113/146 NRG (-284)(-18)(+1)

<Hector>     -5/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC ||  2 EVA || 117/135 NRG            (-36)
<Draigo>    107/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC ||  1 EVA || 111/135 NRG            (-36)(-209)(+1)(-13)  -BRN 36 1/2-

Edited by Macradon
  • 1 month later...

Zandra looked at the blue and white shape that have been Hector shatter into thousands of blue and white crystals. They slowly faded out or shattered in even smaller pieces as the fell to the ground. A few seconds later, nothing was left of him. Zandra thought she was ready for it. But when he had totally disappeared, the berserk healer just stared at the spot where a real human being have been standing. They had really done it. They was murderers. She had killed another person. She took a few steps back. Her hand shaked as she held it infront of her mouth and shaked her head. The axe fell to the ground with a thud as she felt her eyes being shiny. It wasn’t until Macradons sword cleaved thru the air that she woke up. Her eyes went to the side and looked at him. It seemed the player killer and Macradon as well said something but she didn’t herd it. She stared back at where Hector have been and she fell down on her knees.