[F21 - PP]A Delta of Heroes and Villains

Macradon was determined, he wanted this to happen, he was ready for this to happen. Even though Zandra has seemed like a fine killer, she even once tried to attack Macradon in a fit of psychotic rage, and he had seen her colder than ever when she drifted away from sanity together with Ariel. But that didn’t seem like so, and he even forgot that Zandra’s name never was shown on the Monument of Life, Zandra had never killed anyone before. Macradon would exhale lightly “You’ll get used to this.” Macradon said with a cold and stern voice. He had done it before, and he was willing to continue doing so. These red players, they had killed as well, getting rid of their kind would be the right thing to do, they bring nothing but despair to the people the kill and the relations they sever that way. Macradon would not accept this to continue and would do his  job to stop this. “Look away if you’re not ready for this” he said as he readied himself. He was about to use his Calamity Disaster, a 6 hit combo sword art incorporating many different movements like spins and jumps to get over usual protection. But as he set it to work, it stopped in his path, something was off, he wasn't sure on what, but something.

Spoiler

ID: 108118
BD: 1
CD: 1

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC ||  6 REC ||            133/152 NRG (+1)(-2)
<Zandra>   1221/1505 HP ||  98 MIT || 19 DMG || 3 ACC || 36 BRN || 30 THRN || 113/146 NRG (-284)(-18)(+1)

<Hector>     -5/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC ||  2 EVA || 117/135 NRG            (-36)
<Draigo>    107/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC ||  1 EVA || 112/135 NRG            (+1)

Edited by Macradon

She had come back to her sences enough to hear Macradon speak directly to her. “You’ll get used to this.” But she didn’t wanted to get used to this. This was murder. Even if it was something that must be done because otherwise players like Hector would kill several other players. She did not wanted to get used to this. But there is much in this world as well as the real world you must do anyway. As one of the strongest player here it was her responsibility to protect the weaker. How would she be able to live with herself if she had let Hector live and then find out he had slayed five innocent players training somewhere in the wild. This must be done. Its dirty work but someone have to do it. And sadly there isn’t very many players that can do this high levled dirty work.

Macradon seemed to see that she wasn’t ready for this, because he said she could look away if she isn’t ready. She took a deep breath and grabbed her axe as she pushed herself up. ‘’I will be honest, I don’t want to see this again. But how can I be used to it if I just run away from it.’’ She gulped and stared at the player killer. ‘’This have to be done.’’ She said half to Macradon and half to herself.

Macradon would inhale deeply as he would focus on executing his sword art at its utmost perfection, in the honor of Draigo the duelist, who turned himself in for the better. “I, Macradon, Scarlet Templar, Vanguard Commander of the Knight of the Blood Oath, hereby will be your Executioner.” he would say and take a small break as he would take in a deep breath “Let me hear your last wish, for even a red player like you would deserve the honor of a last wish, or so it seems. The Cardinal system has been against me for killing your outright, so I’ll let you speak.”. Draigo, confused but at peace would chuckle “You, my good man, sure is full of yourself. Acting all high and mighty right with your upper hand, but I guess you actually are high and mighty” Draigo said and continued “and to ask for a red player’s final wish is really noble of you. I’ve been doing a lot of killing, lot of murders … I really regret it, for now I know how it must have felt like. Just go and keep others like me away from innocent players that can’t protect themself. This goes for you as well, young lady” he said and would send a comment to Zandra as well. “That’s all.” he said and closed his eyes again, straightening his back and letting his arms rest by his side and his face tilted up, ready to die. “If that is your wish, I will do my damndest to uphold is as long as I still set foot here on Aincrad, I swear so on the bodies of those I have lost and those I still care of.” Macradon would reply and begin to get into stance. As he got into stance, the Cardinal system activated and Macradon would rush up to the kneeling Draigo, dance around him with 6 swing from different angels and multiple jump for mobility and intricate angles to defeat the purpose of heavy plates and reinforced weak points. As the six slashes ended, Draigo would feel his health bar deplete into zero and would utter his last words “Farewell, and may all the favors be with you” and would erupt into crystalline polygons, and then into nothing, gone from the face of Aincrad, not on the Monument of life together with Hector, both names stated with each their murderer, Zandra for Hector, and Macradon for Draigo. Macradon would let the remaining pixels and polygons fade away before he would look at Zandra "It's over, let's see if we ca .." he said and opened up his Tracking HUD, but Death_Adder was long gone. "Dammit" he muttered as he would put away the HUD again. He would inhale and exhale deeply before looking at Zandra "Thanks for the help, even though we didn't get him ... I know it's hard to do these kinds of things, but sometimes you're just forced to do it. If you want to talk about it, you can find me in my house, it's reight besides my shop where it has always been ..." Macradon said as a goodbye for the two to leave on each of their paths again.

Spoiler

ID: 108121
BD: 8+2-1=9, Hit!
CD: 7, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Calamity Disaster - 12x19-79=149 Damage

- Health List -
<Macradon>
 1565/1565 HP || 146 MIT || 24 DMG || 2 ACC ||  6 REC ||            126/152 NRG (+7)(-14)
<Zandra>   1221/1505 HP ||  98 MIT || 19 DMG || 3 ACC || 36 BRN || 30 THRN || 113/146 NRG (-284)(-18)(+1)

<Hector>     -5/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 18 DMG || 0 ACC ||  2 EVA || 117/135 NRG            (-36)
<Draigo>    107/1200 HP ||  79 MIT || 15 DMG || 1 ACC ||  1 EVA || 112/135 NRG            (-149)

Edited by Macradon

Zandr stood still and looked at the remains of Draigo slowly fadeing away. This time she had stayed with her sences and herd everything. That dude had told her what to do. Just because he was to f***ing stupid she had to do it. No, his thougths didn’t mattered. She would go her own path. If that was to kill more player killers, then it would be so. If not, she wouldn’t.

‘’Damit what? Did Adder got away?’’ she asked as the Templar cursed. ‘’Maybe we didn’t got him. But we did got rid of two player killer. Adder is probably stronger then them, but we may have been preventing more deaths with removing this couple from the game compared to if we had found adder. And who knows, maybe one or both of us had been turned into pixels.’’ She knit her hands to make it stop shaking. Hopefully Mac hadn’t seen it. ‘’Yes, see ya later.’’

She took forward a teleportation crystal and went back to the main settlement of this floor. There she warpe up one floor and rushed to her mansion where she threw herself on the bed after unequipping her armour, and she started shaking and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Rewards:

+1 SP
+200 col

Edited by Zandra

Zandra seemed to be acting restless from this encounter, it was weird, different, new, to see her acting like this, it was a side he hadn’t seen from her before. “Aye, you’re correct in that.” he would reply, agreeing that killing these men had saved countless other lives from being taken away from them, it was for the greater good, even if it actually did cost a few lives. “Cya.” Macradon replied as the two parted ways. His first thought was to head back home, but he was curious, where did Death_Adder go to, and what path did he take? Determined to get more answers, Macradon would try to follow the trail that Death_Adder was at least headed towards. Not sure if he ever were gonna find the man or not, but that would not matter, all that would matter was to see if any more were here, or if these two were the only one aiding Death_Adder’s escape.

Thread Completed
Acquired:
+1 SP to Zandra
+2 SP to Macradon
+200 Col to Zandra
+200 Col to Macradon

Hector to be added to the monument of life, slain by Zandra
Draigo to be added to the monument of life, slain by Macradon