[PP-F2] Bad Poisonous Doggy, Bad! <<The Venomous Warg>> (ft. Steel and Rienka)

"Yeah, let's hope we find a treasure chest at some point." Steel said in response. "And I don't think there's much of a lore book here. Not like we can leave and search it up online." Steel said remembering how there hasn't been much lore in this world revealed besides it being some extremely large castle floating in the sky. "As I go along, I'll definitely be raising my Mitigation stats but I'll try to raise the power of the thorns for some revenge possibilities."

"I'm pretty sure the cool part is just my usual face not showing much emotion or just a serious one which I guess can be mistaken as that. And my confidence is more a necessity so I won't fall apart as a tank." Steel said humbly though with a small smile due to being a little happy about being seen that way by Reinka. "You got a lucky catch? I'm pretty sure I used up all my luck getting you as my girlfriend. You're one of the most attractive girls I've ever met and on top of that, you're kind. Even before we really knew each other too well, you cried for me because you worried about my safety.

"Understood Captain-dono, I shalt keep watch over our surroundings." Steel said with his sword at the ready. One eye was on the map, the other on what was in front of him.

Edited by Steel
  • 3 weeks later...

"Yeah, but I'm sure there has to be a library or something that gives lore. Like item descriptions. Maybe quests if you push the npcs for more information? Well they talk in loops sometimes." she shrugged unsure of how to find more information. "I guess I really like stories, it'd be nice to find a tome or something. Maybe learn how this place came to be. Why there's a floating castle if that's what that is in the sky. There just seems like there's more to it you know?" she smiled listening him talk about his mitigation and everything. "Nice, that'd be great, giving out hits when you're not hitting hehe, that's my samurai."

"Of course I cried for you. I can't bare losing someone as chiverous and kind as you. I'm not sure if anyone would have teamed up with someone like me. I'm usually so distracted, and during combat I'd likely have been to afraid to do anything. You taught me to be better, and you smiled so you show emotion you can't lie to me about that." she smiled happily and stayed close to him. "Don't worry about your luck, I'll command it again if it doesn't behave." she chuckled.