[[PP-F1] Learning to Craft <<Earning A Living>>(Artisan)

Dazia asked that Yinangi stay put for a small bit while she would talk to the NPC Artisan who might be able to teach her in the ways of crafting. "Just...stay here until I come back, alright?" "....Fine..." Dazia came up to the door of the shop, entered the building. "Malachi Ringly, I hear you can teach me how to be an Artisan." The NPC Artisan seemed to be in a rush. "Finally, got that done- Oh hello, what do you want? Oh! You want to learn how to be an Artisan? I'm on a very tight schedule, but I suppose I can take time out of it to help you, but you must be a quick learner." Dazia would be fine with this, for she was known to be an intelligent person. She followed him to the back, and saw all the gemstones sparkling in the light that came through. Malachi noticed that Dazia was looking at them, and he considered actually teaching her. "Listen, I can spare sometime to help you out, watch me very carefully, I will only do this once." He reached for a gemstone in a specific bin, but it was empty. "What! I'm about to be behind schedule! What am I going to d- You! If you want to learn about being an Artisan, go out and get me five materials for my crafts. And Hurry!" "A-alright, alright! Don't stress yourself, I'm going to get them now!" She walked out of the building. Yinangi noticed the look on Dazia's face. "Hm, that well, huh?" "Nope, I just have yet another wall in my way. Material gathering. Let's go." She started towards the safe zone's edge. She knew of a small cavern in the floor that had a fair amount of gemstones to be found, so that would be her destination.

@Vigilon @Reinka  @Stryder

Edited by Dazia

Reinka was in her pirate dress gear already. She was just admiring the town and saw an adventurer. She had seen her before. They had worked on rescuing a child maybe not even a day ago.

"Hey Daz!" She shouted and waved her arm to get the other's attention.

She walked over to her.

"Busy today? Would you mind if I tagged along to gather some items for my shop to be?" she asked her curiously. "Or are you maybe in a hurry, I'll do my best not to slow you down or anything." She was curious if she wanted some company in her adventures today, and maybe she'd get something out of the adventure as well, or maybe she could help her in some way.
It was then she noticed a male off in the distance who seemed to approach them. She just smiled curiously. Maybe they knew each other already?

Edited by Reinka

Vigilon was walking in the first floor again....ah, the memories, the boars that gave him endless trouble in the first several levels, the numerous benches he'd slept on, the players he'd met...they all came back to him...excluding all the crappy starter gear he had. He was walking near the merchants and shops of the settlement he was in, and he heard some voices to his left. He turned and saw Dazia, Yinangi, and Reinka. Dazia seemed to be in a mood of sorts. Then again, when was she not whenever she had a problem? Clearly, Vigilon should try and see if he could help. "Something wrong, Dazia? You seem to be in a mood again. Whatever the case, you don't mind if I join in, do you? I'll probably be looking for some ores I can use to stock my shelves when possible, or when not in combat." He hoped she would accept his company. It was a dangerous game out there.

@Dazia

• 1 month later...

(Sorry! I wasn't tagged in Vigi's post, didn't realize it was my turn)

Sky couldn't help but just sigh as he walked around the town of beginnings. He had just visited the Monumnet, and thankfully he didn't see any names he knew... Well at least any new names. There was still the few that were on there from all those other player killers, but thankfully the name wasn't to long yet, even those who died from mobs was not to bad. He sighed, deciding to walk out of out the town, but saw three people grouping up. One of them he knew, Dazia... She was on that name as a player killer, of Wardege, he had dealt with a big shamble during the halloween party... He wanted to find out the truth about that, but not now. There was a second girl he didn't know, but then there was someone he remembered. Vigilon, or as he knew him, Boar Bait. 

"Hey guys, whats with the little grouping?" 

@Dazia

Dazia slowed down a bit when she saw players heading towards her. "I don't mind if you tag along. I'm heading over to one of the small caverns in this floor. I know one with crystalline skylights that is said to contain various materials, usually gemstones. We'll be able to see just fine as long as the sun is up, so there isn't any need to worry. I'm trying to gather materials so that I can learn how to be an Artisan." Another player came by and asked what was with the grouping. "I'm hoping to become an Artisan, so I'm heading over to a cavern in this floor that I heard has plenty of materials to be found, and crystalline skylights that keep the caverns lit during the day." Yinangi jumped into the conversation. "You're welcome to tag along if you'd like!" Dazia sighed inwardly. What a day this might end up being.

@Reinka

(OOC: @Vigilon, I just got permission to continue the thread without the inactive player. However, she can jump back in anytime once she's active again.)

Edited by Dazia
  • 1 month later...

"A small cavern, you say? Hmm..." He checked his inventory. "If it's a cave, there's gotta be ores, I somehow remember getting a pickaxe earlier...huh. well no wonder I ended up paying extra. I've got two! ...Maybe I could lend you my extra? See if you could free some gems from the cavern's walls?" Hey, if it could be done, it could be done. The best part? Crystalline skylights that kept the cavern lit during the day. That would be really useful for being able to find things in there. Stryder came and asked what was with the grouping. "Oh. Hey Stryder. It's been a while since I last saw you." Veriost, as usual, was asleep on Vigilon's shoulder. Vigilon nudged the small white frost dragon awake. She yawned, the blasted Vigilon with her frost breath. "Agh!! Cold, cold, cold!!! ...Really, Veriost? Really? Wha- Don't you go trying to fall back asleep! A- Are you smirking??" The better question was, could frost dragons smirk?

@Stryder

• 2 weeks later...

So, it seemed like another 'earning a living' quest. He had done this one a few too many times for his liking, though yet again he had found another one doing it... And he had some questions for the poor girl regarding an incident a fair while ago. He smiled, before remembering something, quickly turning to see his wolf sitting behind him. He smiled, giving her a pet before turning back to boar bait.

"Hey Boar Bait, good to see you! Nice to see you have a pet dragon now" He said to him before turning to Dazia. "You want some extra company? I'm not really doing anything today" He offered. He had no idea the kind of person she was, but hell. She was hanging around Vigilon, and he wasn't to bad a guy. She must have some good qualities for that to be happening, at least, thats what he had to hope.

The player noticed Vigilon, and called him by another name, one that caused Dazia to chuckle as she attempted to suppress a smile. "Pfft, 'Boar Bait'?" Yinangi completely burst out laughing. " 'Boar Bait'? AAHHHH ha ha ha ha ha!!!" The player offered to join in, asking if Dazia would like some extra company. "Well, I don't exactly mind, so...sure." Yinangi went right to the greeting. "Nice to know you'll be tagging along! My name is Yinangi, what's yours?" Dazia didn't recognize Stryder only because he had a different appearance during the event she'd encountered him at. If she had recognized him, she would have been wary, or even refused his company. But she didn't recognize him, so there was definitely a chance for things to go smoothly and peacefully. Dazia did have a question for Vigilon, however. "Vigilon...how exactly did you get yourself called Boar Bait?" Perhaps some conversation might actually make the trip faster.

@Vigilon