[PP-F2] If No One Else Will Help Them... <<Let there be Light>>

The settlement of Urbus...to think it would have been peaceful at all. Dazia walked out of the Inn, ready to see what the day had in store for her. She began walking towards where the bulletin board should be. Yinangi walked out of a different Inn(primarily due to the fact that the one Dazia came out of was basically booked), yawned, and spotted Dazia. "Hi again Dazia. *yawn*, what's going on today?" "Just over to the bulletin board. There must be something other than typical training for us today." So the two players began making their way over to the bulletin board. Soon, they came to a four way intersection in the settlement. Dazia would run into three other players here, but first, she would be approached by a worried NPC, right in the middle of the intersection, whether the other players would see or not. "Please! Y-you need to help! My precious child is lost and trapped within a cavern! You need to help! Please!" Dazia stepped back. "Easy, easy! Breathe. Now, explain the situation again, calmly."

(OOC: Due to the nature of this quest, Dazia will be gaining Light Points from the thread. If you don't know what that means, feel free to check Dazia's journal for details)

@Reinka @Vigilon @Steel

Reinka heard all the yelling and walked over curiously. She listened to the plight of the person and watched them for a bit. Was this a quest or a player maybe? She wasn't paying that much attention, if it was a child that's all she needed to know. She moved closer past the bulliton board that had a crowd already and slightly behind Dazia. She tilted her head listening to the upset woman jump up and down about every little thing about her child.

"Why don't you tell us where you last saw this kid."
"According to little Isia they were playing in the caverns on the second floor and my baby never came back home. Isia came crying to me." She cried a bit.
".....Um..." She had a worried expression on her face. She looked to Dazia. "Excuse me miss....Are you maybe helping her already? Would you mind if I came along?" she asked feeling pretty bad for the woman already.

• 2 weeks later...

Steel was walking around town wondering what to do as he was done for the day and now all he wanted to do was relax with his girlfriend if she wasn't busy gathering materials, doing a quest, or roleplaying the insane witch people had been starting rumors about. At the rate she's going, she might just scare away any potential customers. Might want to tell her to tone it down a bit. He thought to himself with a laugh. He had gotten used to her acting antics and even found it somewhat adorable but he could totally see why people thought she appeared crazy.

Just as he was thinking of her, he noticed her in the middle of some commotion. Counting Reinka, there were four females at the center of all this. The other three were a woman close to his age, a little girl who seemed to be in elementary school, and an NPC who was begging for her child to be found. NPC or not, he just couldn't ignore this and he walked over to the group. "Yo Rei." He greeted his girlfriend with a small smile before turning to the other woman. "Mind if I join in as well? NPC or not, I want to go save that girl." He said to the one who seemed like she took the quest. "The name's Steel."

@Reinka

@Dazia

@Vigilon

If there was one thing Vigilon didn't like in this game, it was that he could actually become bored. "Wasp Queen? Been there, done that. Boulder smashing? Nah, there's nobody to help. Typical training? As if I could even be able to loot a single mob, I'm way over that level now... Just what am I gonna do?" He walked towards an intersection in the settlement of Urbus. When he heard multiple voices, he made his way over at a faster pace so he could see what all the fuss was about. An NPC was worriedly asking Dazia, of all people, to help and save her child. As usual, Yinangi was close by. Reinka and one other player were near, and it seemed they wanted to help. Vigilon couldn't leave this opportunity to clear out another quest, or help Dazia see one of the better ways to "Survive by any means necessary". "Hey! Dazia! You need some help there?"

@Dazia

A player came over to the situation, speaking with the NPC over where the child was, and what had happened. "Thank you for actually giving context that I'm sure we'll need." The player asked if she could join in. "I don't see why not." Another player greeted the one Dazia just allowed to tag along with her, then turned to Dazia, asking if he could join in as well. He also introduced himself as Steel. "Greetings Steel, my name is Dazia. My goal is to survive, by any means necessary. I'm sure there's plenty of room to add you to the adventure." It wasn't long before she heard Vigilon ask if she needed a hand. "I guess there's always room for one more...and on that note:" She pulled up her menu and sent party invites to the three players(Reinka would receive hers upon finding out her username). Yinangi went over to Vigilon. "So I've heard you and Princess have been seen together numerous times! Guess I was right after all! Then again, I did spot you two together during that event..."

@Reinka @Steel @Vigilon

"Ah it's Reinka." she said when she noticed her looking through her menu. She waited a moment and smiled at Steel. "Why hello there first mate." she laughed happily.

Once in the party she saw everyone's usernames and nodded.

"Nice to meet you all as well. I'm opening a potions shop, do pay it a visit when you can, or join the event that's being run in a day or so please.I like grand openings." She smiled happily. "While we're looking for this poor kid I hope we can get our treasure hunting on as well. I'm rooting for everyone, and I'll do my best in combat for you all as well. I have a healing art in case we run into some trouble along the way. Just call out that you need healing and I'll do my best to oblige, though with this team it looks like I won't have to worry too much about that." she explained happily.

She wanted to let them know her abilities before getting into the heat of battle. It was better for tactics in her mind. She stretched her arms upwards then had them behind her head as she waited for their next instructions. She figured Daz was the leader and that she'd tell them when to roll out, and Reinka was ready to rock and roll at this point.
She then looked over at the Blonde in the group. She was curious what he could do in battle, and what Daz could do in battle. She got a little excited to see them all fight together. Though the child was top priority.