[PP-F1] Nepent Slaying <<Secret Medicine of The Forest>>

Dazia walked into the settlement of Horunka, hearing of a quest that was around the town somewhere. "I hear it has something to do with killing mobs." Yinangi was walking close behind. "Well, in that case, I'm sure it won't take too long if you had allies." Dazia thought about it. "Well, you have a good point there. If there are definitely going to be plenty of mobs to fight in this quest, I will need to have a good amount of allies, so that even if we are outnumbered, the enemy will still be no match. Good thinking, Yinangi." Originally, she would have said "Great minds think alike", but she decided to give her friend some credit. She found a bench and took a seat, wondering if anyone would be willing to tag along on a quest in which they would be slaying mobs. "Surely there will be someone either bored or brave enough to take on the quest..."

@Steel @Shin @Vigilon @Reinka

Reinka was checking out the surrounding area as well. She heard about medicine and was already thinking of being an alchemist. She doubted they were connected, but she couldn't help but be curious over it. Maybe she'd learn something if she did the quest in general, or maybe she'd meet some new friends again. She looked up seeing a familiar face. She laughed happily and ran over to the quest giver and looked over to Dazia.

"Hey I bet you're here for another quest, maybe you keep staying a step ahead don't you?" She smiled happily at Dazia. "Maybe we'll find some familiar faces for this quest. Mind if I tag along. It's better to have numbers right?" she asked feeling bubbly today.
She looked around curious to see who else might be around to start another quest with. Maybe they'd find a few treasure chests and useful items along the way, and some great new friendships.

Edited by Reinka