[OP-F1] A Sweet Lunch

The streets stretched out around Kaiida as she walked through them, her hand reaching up to her head taking a few strands of hair and twirling them around her finger gently pulling on them. Letting out a sigh the teenager looked around at where she was. In the south eastern side of the town with several cafés and taverns towering over her, one had a sign depicting a giant boar with a beer settled on its back swinging outside of it. Glancing across from it there appeared to be a desert shop with quite a few people in it.

Laying her hand on the door to the café the white-haired girl enters a small smile on her face. An NPC comes up to her waving her hand greeting Kaiida. “Welcome to the Starlight Café! Is it just yourself?” Slowly she nods before following the NPC as a menu was placed on a table in the corner, clearly meant for more than one person. As she flicked through the menu her tongue licked her lips periodically, a small growl came from her stomach as her eyes rested on one desert in particular. A strawberry sundae. A small chime comes from the door Kaiida glances up for a moment before focusing back on the menu, tapping her foot as she waits for the waitress to come back to her.

Edited by Kaiida

The past few days had been crazy, if not insane. Vigilon had helped his girlfriend obtain a pendant, with two man-cows and two players from a Guild his rival lead getting in their way. He had an encounter with his frenemy, who is now yet another rival who owns a Guild. Then there was all the assistance given to Dazia, to help with a few quests she was doing. With a little help, the feud between Dazia and Krysta might just end. As he walked through the settlement with @Krysta, he felt like he had some time to chat for a minute. "Man, what a week it's been so far, don't you think, Jewel? I've helped you get the coveted pendant, the Hoya of Minos, I...well, let's just say April is in this game after all, yet rocks don't fly. I've helped someone out with a quest or two, no, several quests...and I think we should take some time to relax for a bit. How about that place over there?" Veriost was awake, and the small white frost dragon flew over to the said place's window, staring at the sweets on display, licking her maw. Vigilon chuckled. "Yeah, I think I've got enough col to spare to get Veriost something too." He entered the building, gesturing for Krysta to follow, and holding the door open for her, too. He noticed someone sitting all alone, and decided, why not? "Say, Jewel, you think we should give her some company?" Upon any answer he would be given, he would walk over to the table that a white haired girl was sitting. "You look like you could use some company."

@Kaiida

Krysta had to admit, she had been through plenty throughout the week. Vigilon explained his week, mentioning the details of what he had done. "I agree, it has been quite a week. First we retrieved a pendant, and we even got chased for it. Well, I did say there was a chance. I wonder if the person you helped is grateful for your assistance. Hm, relaxing would surely be nice for a change...after having to face those...things...that were within me...Have you heard of the waterfall of the sage?" Veriost flew off of Vigilon's shoulder to look at the sweets on display. Krysta giggled, not only from the familiar's shenanigans, but Vigilon's comment on it too. Vigilon held the door open for Krysta. "Aww, thank you Alex..." Vigilon spotted someone sitting alone, and asked Krysta if they should give her some company. "I wouldn't want to be lonely myself, so, sure." Krysta followed Vigilon to the table. Krysta's familiar, Yolviinsil, the small ruby red feathered dragon, stayed by Krysta, looking at the white haired player shyly.

@Vigilon @Kaiida

Two people had entered the café, Kaiida narrowed her eyes taking them in, a brown-haired boy in a jacket and platinum blonde girl. Briefly making eye contact Kaiida shrunk slightly in her chair, her shoulders coming towards each other and her head dropping to look at the table. Tracing several marks on the table she gets her fingernail stuck in one and begins picking at it as the male voice began to speak to her. A couple of seconds go by as the white-haired girl continues to pick at the table, her tongue starting to poke slightly out of her mouth, then her eyes flutter shut. She smiles before looking at the boy. “Sure, sit if you want, I was just about to order.”

Raising her arm, Kaiida snaps her fingers twice in succession before pushing the menu over to the couple. Streaks of red and white catching her eye, “Are they familiars?” the girl came out with the hand that had just clicked at the waitress now drummed on the table. “They’re cute, especially the red one.” Not making eye contact Kaiida purely focuses on the feathered dragon that was clearly nervous, holding her free hand out towards it she rubs her fingers together “I won’t bite, would you like some fuss?”

@Vigilon @Krysta

Krysta spoke of the Waterfall of the Sage, which Vigilon had been to once. "You're not the only one to have faced terrors within the mind, Jewel, I've had to face some really weird wackos within me, too. Congratulations for being able to pull through." The white haired player smiled and accepted the two players' company. Vigilon sat down, and patted the seating next to him for Krysta to sit. The white haired girl pushed the menu she had over to Krysta and Vigilon. He decided to let Krysta look through it first. Veriost laid down on the table, awaiting the moment the food would arrive. The white haired girl asked if Veriost and Yolviinsil were familiars. "Yes, they are. You can find them by taking a quest. It appears on any floor, and unlike most quests, this one will come to you. As a result, it's usually best to be prepared at all times, since...well, taming familiars isn't exactly the easiest thing to do." He explained as he began stroking Veriost.

@Kaiida @Krysta

The white haired player accepted their company, and the two players sat down. She pushed the menu over to Krysta and Vigilon, and Vigilon seemed to want Krysta to look through it first. Krysta looked through the menu. There seemed to be so much she could order. "So many choices...what should I go with? ...And what should I get for Yolviinsil?" Krysta's thoughts were interrupted by the white haired player asking if Veriost and Yolviinsil were familiars. Vigilon answered her question, and the white haired player seemed to be focusing on Yolviinsil, hoping to give her some attention. Krysta looked to the small ruby red feathered dragon. "Well? go on, Yolviinsil. I'm sure you'll be fine." Yolviinsil hesitated at first, but seemed assured by Krysta. She slowly moved over to the white haired player. Krysta smiled and looked back to the menu. Once she had made her decision, she gave the menu to Vigilon.

@Kaiida @Vigilon

As the Vigilon was passed the menu the waitress reappeared, Kaiida spoke before she had chance to ask. “Strawberry Sundae please.” Turning to Krysta the waitress scribbled down Kaiida’s order before beaming at the blonde. “What can I get you miss?” Turning back to the familiars Kaiida waves a hand dismissively at the waitress, “They’ll order when they’re ready.” She states beckoning to Yolviinsil, “It’s okay, honestly I don’t bite cute things, just cuddle them” She turns her hand palm up and offered to the ruby dragon, as she looked from Vigilon to Krysta and back again.

Shuddering she swallows before speaking, “So… W-What are your names?” Kaiida had manage to slink further down into her seat, now eye level with the dragon whelping. The candle lit tables glinting off the gem-like eyes of the creature. “I’m Kaiida…” she whispers before softly tutting to the pearl white whelping that accompanied Vigilon. “Come on, I’m not that scary am I?”

@Vigilon @Krysta

Edited by Kaiida

(OOC: I'm so sorry I forgot to post here, I thought it was someone else's turn...)

Krysta managed to make her decision, for she had handed the menu to Vigilon. "Let's see...what to get..." It seemed that Kaiida had only ordered a sundae. Vigilon looked at the time, and he remembered, this was...between mealtimes...and Vigilon had only had a light amount of food during his last meal. "Right...so I guess I'll be going with just desserts, too..." Vigilon closed the menu, knowing what he would be going with, as well as what he would get for Veriost. "I'll...go with a hot fudge sundae...with a brownie if possible, and I'd also like to get a banana split, too." Once the Waitress NPC had left with the order, Vigilon sighed, and looked to the small white frost dragon. "You better start adding more proteins to your diet if you want to keep having so many sweets, Veriost. I'm not gonna just stand and die 'cause a certain small dragon doesn't have enough of the nutrients she needs to be able to move quickly enough and engage in physical combat, or even breathe frost." Veriost let out a "Hfff.", and looked to Kaiida, who was tutting to her. She moved over to the player. She wasn't afraid to meet new people. Since Kaiida had introduced herself, so it would make sense for Vigilon to do so as well. "I'm Vigilon. Nice to meet you, Kaiida."

@Krysta @Kaiida

Kaiida told the waitress what she wanted. To be honest, Krysta was considering just desserts as well. Of course, for Yolviinsil, there would be something else. "I'll go with a strawberry sundae as well, and a meat pasty." The meat pasty would be for Yolviinsil. Vigilon made his choice, and told the waitress what he wanted. One of those sweets was definitely for Veriost, that was certain, for one didn't have to be around the small white frost dragon for very long to learn of her sweet tooth. Vigilon sighed and spoke to the familiar. Krysta chuckled at his words. While she was indeed told that the small, little dragons like Veriost and Yolviinsil sometimes leaned towards an omnivorous diet, but it wouldn't hurt to have a little balance in there. "Oh, I should have thought about getting an extra meat pasty for Veriost... Maybe we could have the one that was already ordered be split? I'm sure Yolviinsil wouldn't mind sharing." Kaiida asked for the players' names, and told them hers. "Nice to meet you, Kaiida. My name is Krysta." She also asked to the familiars if she was really that scary. Veriost seemed to be willing to accept the attention, so no problem there. Yolviinsil was still moving slowly towards Kaiida. As the small ruby red feathered dragon moved over to Kaiida's hand, Krysta giggled and said, "Oh, not to worry, she's not really scared, she's just a little shy around people."

@Kaiida @Vigilon

Outlander was walking down the street when he noticed a cafe. "Starlight- Cafe? Sounds like if Starbucks and Space Science had a child." He entered the building looking at the people around him, two of them familiar. "Oh no, these degenerates... Well. Lets make this quick..." Outlander said to himself, using his right hand to hide his face from Krysta and Vigilon's view, hoping they didn't see him already. He quickly made his way to the cafe line which had a few players already there and were really taking their time. Eventually he made it to the front of the line. The NPC asked Outlander: Hello, welcome to Starlight Cafe! Can I help you? Outlander smirked the said sarcastically: "No, I just waited in line for five minutes just to say hi." After that, Outlander quickly ordered, got his caffeinated beverage, then left to enjoy his drink on a bench just outside the cafe. "Mmm..." He said sipping his beverage. "...That really was a close one... I think they might have seen me..." He then realized that they we're in fact talking to another player. Maybe they didn't notice him after all?

@Kaiida @Krysta @Vigilon

Edited by Outlander
Forgot to add the names and such.